The great Nintendo gameplay myth

This topic is locked from further discussion.

The_Streets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 The_Streets
Member since 2006 • 912 Posts
I hate Nintendo games because they're too cutesy and I don't want to play cute and cuddly games. Say this to a Nintendo fan, however and he'll scream at you to grow up and that you should focus on the gameplay. I hate this whole Nintendo and gameplay myth. Does Halo not have good gameplay? Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory? Star Wars: Knights of the old Republic? Forza Motorsport? Ninja Gaiden? Do you know what the big difference is? As well as having outstanding gameplay mechanics, these games ALSO have mature storylines, worlds and characters. What's wrong with having both? I'm sick of Nintendo fans slagging Xbox and PlayStation 2 fans and saying that we only care about image and not gameplay. I want games that play well yes, but also ones that have mature and engaging storylines. The problem with nintendo games is that they give you ONE thing - gameplay. But they're too cutesy. If you buy an Xbox or a PlayStation 2, you can have BOTH. Gameplay AND mature stories. Case closed. There's no way that Nintendo fans can argue this point.....
KenTa_613

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#2 KenTa_613
Member since 2004 • 11702 Posts
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
YellowPik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 YellowPik
Member since 2004 • 14169 Posts
I can't even understand what you're trying to say.
DefaultGen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#4 DefaultGen
Member since 2004 • 21841 Posts
Lol what a 13 year old.

"Nintendo iz too cutezy and i'm HARDC0RE!!!11"
Cycloptis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5 Cycloptis
Member since 2004 • 18249 Posts
I hate Nintendo games because they're too cutesy and I don't want to play cute and cuddly games. Say this to a Nintendo fan, however and he'll scream at you to grow up and that you should focus on the gameplay. I hate this whole Nintendo and gameplay myth. Does Halo not have good gameplay? Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory? Star Wars: Knights of the old Republic? Forza Motorsport? Ninja Gaiden? Do you know what the big difference is? As well as having outstanding gameplay mechanics, these games ALSO have mature storylines, worlds and characters. What's wrong with having both? I'm sick of Nintendo fans slagging Xbox and PlayStation 2 fans and saying that we only care about image and not gameplay. I want games that play well yes, but also ones that have mature and engaging storylines. The problem with nintendo games is that they give you ONE thing - gameplay. But they're too cutesy. If you buy an Xbox or a PlayStation 2, you can have BOTH. Gameplay AND mature stories. Case closed. There's no way that Nintendo fans can argue this point.....The_Streets

Um, I think the only one you could argue there that would actually have a mature storyline is Chaos Theory, and it's story was completely flat.
AdFuzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 AdFuzz
Member since 2004 • 6262 Posts
If I want a story, I'll go buy a book.
SilentHawk21T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 SilentHawk21T
Member since 2004 • 1301 Posts
Zelda/Metroid games have good stories. OMG THEY DONT HAVE "MATURE" STORIES LIKE DRUGS VIOLENCE BLOOD SEX ETC. so what? they still have good stories and excellent gameplay
linkhero1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 linkhero1
Member since 2004 • 16489 Posts
Lol what a 13 year old.

DefaultGen
:lol: lmao
YellowPik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 YellowPik
Member since 2004 • 14169 Posts

If I want a story, I'll go buy a book.AdFuzz

This is true.

tekkenlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 tekkenlaw
Member since 2004 • 9598 Posts
Urban Nomad'd
panda_power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 panda_power
Member since 2005 • 2597 Posts
Dry your eyes mate i know Nintendo are cutesy but their games are fun.
Avatar image for potatopotatoboy
potatopotatoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 potatopotatoboy
Member since 2005 • 1654 Posts
I hate Nintendo games because they're too cutesy and I don't want to play cute and cuddly games. Say this to a Nintendo fan, however and he'll scream at you to grow up and that you should focus on the gameplay. I hate this whole Nintendo and gameplay myth. Does Halo not have good gameplay? Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory? Star Wars: Knights of the old Republic? Forza Motorsport? Ninja Gaiden? Do you know what the big difference is? As well as having outstanding gameplay mechanics, these games ALSO have mature storylines, worlds and characters. What's wrong with having both? I'm sick of Nintendo fans slagging Xbox and PlayStation 2 fans and saying that we only care about image and not gameplay. I want games that play well yes, but also ones that have mature and engaging storylines. The problem with nintendo games is that they give you ONE thing - gameplay. But they're too cutesy. If you buy an Xbox or a PlayStation 2, you can have BOTH. Gameplay AND mature stories. Case closed. There's no way that Nintendo fans can argue this point.....The_Streets

good point
markman67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 markman67
Member since 2003 • 4962 Posts

agreed, this is one of those pathetic arguments sheep make. Another one is gameplay>graphics, when they dont realize that they both go hand n hand

And sheep, dont flame me, im the biggest ds supporter here. I also plan on buying a rev. I just HOPE that nintendo starts making games that have storylines, voice acting, and immserive elements. Not just colorful fun games with no substance

krystians

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#14 krystians
Member since 2004 • 3577 Posts
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
mis3ry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 mis3ry
Member since 2004 • 5664 Posts
Lol what a 13 year old.

DefaultGen
:lol: Silly topic creator.
jechtshot78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 jechtshot78
Member since 2004 • 29851 Posts
:|

Nintendo Owns your soul.

I think im becomming a sheep...
duerdest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#17 duerdest
Member since 2005 • 1334 Posts

I could consider myself a sheep so I will have my input

I do not complain that PS2 and Xbox have boring but gory games. What I complain about is people righting Nintendo games off just by the way they look. They see cartoony and think flat, easy game. In fact many Nintendo games get hard at the end and in no way just designed for little children.

We sheep have to push gameplay because people always assume it will be boring because of the graphics.

I think nintendo offer GREAT graphics and GREAT gameplay. I also think Halo2 is the game of this generation (my gamertag is my username) and the PS2 has some great playing games with God of War and MGS being the stand outs.

So, no, I do not think nintendo offer superior gameplay but they do offer A LOT more than what people assume.

THE END

JthRedDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 JthRedDragon
Member since 2003 • 1814 Posts
Why do people make threads about their own weird hang ups about games.  So they're cutesy to you, so what, they're still fun, and so are the mature ones.  But to knock them as not good games?  Sorry, no.
Avatar image for SockPuppetHyren
SockPuppetHyren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 SockPuppetHyren
Member since 2005 • 1001 Posts

Do us all a favor and go smoke some weed, not only is it mature, it'll lower your sperm count! :D

gamingfreak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 gamingfreak47
Member since 2004 • 3408 Posts
I suppose killing cops and hookers make a great game, go back to the "Hood" poser.
Warp_2567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#21 Warp_2567
Member since 2004 • 11701 Posts

I could consider myself a sheep so I will have my input

I do not complain that PS2 and Xbox have boring but gory games. What I complain about is people righting Nintendo games off just by the way they look. They see cartoony and think flat, easy game. In fact many Nintendo games get hard at the end and in no way just designed for little children.

We sheep have to push gameplay because people always assume it will be boring because of the graphics.

I think nintendo offer GREAT graphics and GREAT gameplay. I also think Halo2 is the game of this generation (my gamertag is my username) and the PS2 has some great playing games with God of War and MGS being the stand outs.

So, no, I do not think nintendo offer superior gameplay but they do offer A LOT more than what people assume.

THE END

duerdest
good post
yodariquo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#22 yodariquo
Member since 2005 • 6631 Posts
If you can say that you hate what you refer to as "cutesy" and why can't you have both good gameplay and "mature themes", then I can ask you this. Why can't game be fun without gore? Without dark storylines? Why should gaming be exclusive to adult audiences? Oh no, someone younger than I am may also be PLAYING THE SAME GAME! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
sonicmj1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#23 sonicmj1
Member since 2003 • 9130 Posts
As annoying as it is that some people write off Nintendo's games because they're kiddy, it's just as annoying when people write off GTA because you can shoot hookers. 
Uhcip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Uhcip
Member since 2004 • 1927 Posts

paragraph next time so people will bother reading.

falco1029

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#25 falco1029
Member since 2005 • 6801 Posts
Translation: Im a 13 year old and am insecure with ym masulinity so if a game isnt mature i cant play it because that'd mean i like men

:roll:
potatopotatoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 potatopotatoboy
[QUOTE="falco1029"]
Translation: Im a 13 year old and am insecure with ym masulinity so if a game isnt mature i cant play it because that'd mean i like men

I think that toddlers would rather play GTA: SA than any mario game

sonicmj1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 sonicmj1
[QUOTE="yodariquo"]If you can say that you hate what you refer to as "cutesy" and why can't you have both good gameplay and "mature themes", then I can ask you this. Why can't game be fun without gore? Without dark storylines? Why should gaming be exclusive to adult audiences? Oh no, someone younger than I am may also be PLAYING THE SAME GAME! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

KOTOR has gore? News to me.

Anyways, it's not necessarily that games need to be dark, gory, and mature. But people like different things. Is there something wrong with liking something dark over something that is bright and cutsey?
wiljas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#28 wiljas
Member since 2003 • 1132 Posts

I suppose killing cops and hookers make a great game, go back to the "Hood" poser. gamingfreak47

Well we all know what game you are talking about. and aparently you have never really played it. GTA is not about killing cops and hookers(like yourself). that is one thing you can do though in the game if you choose to do so. But if you want to talk about killing things. How about cute innocent little bunnies that just happen to be in your way or have that one coin that makes it so you can get an extra life. Your sick man, just sick.

Nintendo games are good games but alot of them (not all) are cutesie little games. They are more often geared twords little kids not someone that is in thier late teens or older.

Ozzie234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Ozzie234
Member since 2005 • 1418 Posts
You know what? Everytime I get into a game like Advance Wars or MarioKart it makes me remember how DAMN GOOD Nintendo is and WAS back in those days I regularly hammered my SNES system. The gaming platforms are getting more powerful but the balanced composition of a perfected videogame is still seldom seen.... come the Saturns, PCs, Dreamcasts, PS1s, PS2s, XFlops (sorry)... the game is still the same, more eyecandy and less gameplay. With FEW exceptions. That's what I - as an oldie - is thinking while trying to master MarioKart DS. I send my deepest respects to the folks at Nintendo. (no kidding!).
falco1029

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#30 falco1029
Member since 2005 • 6801 Posts

[QUOTE="gamingfreak47"]I suppose killing cops and hookers make a great game, go back to the "Hood" poser. wiljas

Well we all know what game you are talking about. and aparently you have never really played it. GTA is not about killing cops and hookers(like yourself). that is one thing you can do though in the game if you choose to do so. But if you want to talk about killing things. How about cute innocent little bunnies that just happen to be in your way or have that one coin that makes it so you can get an extra life. Your sick man, just sick.

Nintendo games are good games but alot of them (not all) are cutesie little games. They are more often geared twords little kids not someone that is in thier late teens or older.

That's why me (17) and just about all of my friends (15-19) all like Nintendo games, and the "kiddy" ones equally as much as the darker ones. Seriously you have no idea what you're talking about.
master50nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 master50nin
Member since 2006 • 1446 Posts
how is forza motorsport mature a 3 year old can play that
TheMouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 TheMouth
Member since 2002 • 2755 Posts

Metroid is cutesy?

chaos_flood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 chaos_flood
Member since 2005 • 1627 Posts
Bring down the wall!
TheMouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 TheMouth

[QUOTE="falco1029"] [QUOTE="The_Streets"]I hate Nintendo games because they're too cutesy and I don't want to play cute and cuddly games. Say this to a Nintendo fan, however and he'll scream at you to grow up and that you should focus on the gameplay. I hate this whole Nintendo and gameplay myth. Does Halo not have good gameplay? Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory? Star Wars: Knights of the old Republic? Forza Motorsport? Ninja Gaiden? Do you know what the big difference is? As well as having outstanding gameplay mechanics, these games ALSO have mature storylines, worlds and characters. What's wrong with having both? I'm sick of Nintendo fans slagging Xbox and PlayStation 2 fans and saying that we only care about image and not gameplay. I want games that play well yes, but also ones that have mature and engaging storylines. The problem with nintendo games is that they give you ONE thing - gameplay. But they're too cutesy. If you buy an Xbox or a PlayStation 2, you can have BOTH. Gameplay AND mature stories. Case closed. There's no way that Nintendo fans can argue this point.....potatopotatoboy

No denying that, it's kids that hate on Nintendo because they're insecure.  A game is a game, whether you're eating mushrooms or shooting hookers.  If you don't play a game because it has cutesy characters, you're possibly missing out on some great gameplay experiences.

That's like saying you won't watch a blockbuster disney movie because it has cutesy characters in it.....Lion King was dope no matter how old you are.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dd711115e664
deactivated-5dd711115e664

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 deactivated-5dd711115e664
Member since 2005 • 8956 Posts

Please go back to school and learn how to form a rational and logical arguement with which to support your poinst.  Because, as your post currently stands, absolutely nothing you say is capable of backing up the theory you start thi thread with.

Instead, all we have is a post where you are admitting to being a casual gamer who believes the games he plays reflects upon his personality and level of "maturity" in some way.  

deejay246

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 deejay246
Member since 2005 • 3261 Posts
did your parents buy GTA for you
Big_Red_Button

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#37 Big_Red_Button
Member since 2005 • 6094 Posts

The topic craetor was in a way, very right. While I love Nintendo, sheep who say that only Nintendo has gameplay and being "mature" is bad is just dumb. JUDGE A GAME FROM GAMEPLAY. Which is of course why I like all systems, BECAUSE THEY ALL HAVE GOOD GAMES (except N-Gage). Every system has a plethora of games worth playing. Poor fanboys :(

master50nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 master50nin
Member since 2006 • 1446 Posts
serosily with out nintendo you wouldn't be playin games and i think zelda is really "kiddy" how could you say that i mean ur not a gamer if you say that
potatopotatoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 potatopotatoboy

[QUOTE="potatopotatoboy"] [QUOTE="falco1029"] [QUOTE="The_Streets"]I hate Nintendo games because they're too cutesy and I don't want to play cute and cuddly games. Say this to a Nintendo fan, however and he'll scream at you to grow up and that you should focus on the gameplay. I hate this whole Nintendo and gameplay myth. Does Halo not have good gameplay? Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory? Star Wars: Knights of the old Republic? Forza Motorsport? Ninja Gaiden? Do you know what the big difference is? As well as having outstanding gameplay mechanics, these games ALSO have mature storylines, worlds and characters. What's wrong with having both? I'm sick of Nintendo fans slagging Xbox and PlayStation 2 fans and saying that we only care about image and not gameplay. I want games that play well yes, but also ones that have mature and engaging storylines. The problem with nintendo games is that they give you ONE thing - gameplay. But they're too cutesy. If you buy an Xbox or a PlayStation 2, you can have BOTH. Gameplay AND mature stories. Case closed. There's no way that Nintendo fans can argue this point.....TheMouth

No denying that, it's kids that hate on Nintendo because they're insecure. A game is a game, whether you're eating mushrooms or shooting hookers. If you don't play a game because it has cutesy characters, you're possibly missing out on some great gameplay experiences.

That's like saying you won't watch a blockbuster disney movie because it has cutesy characters in it.....Lion King was dope no matter how old you are.

People that play mature games dont have to be insecure, you play them because it is a simulation of real life, somthing you normaly wouldn't get away with.

toy story is more dope

TheMouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 TheMouth
[QUOTE="TheMouth"]

[QUOTE="potatopotatoboy"] [QUOTE="falco1029"] [QUOTE="The_Streets"]I hate Nintendo games because they're too cutesy and I don't want to play cute and cuddly games. Say this to a Nintendo fan, however and he'll scream at you to grow up and that you should focus on the gameplay. I hate this whole Nintendo and gameplay myth. Does Halo not have good gameplay? Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory? Star Wars: Knights of the old Republic? Forza Motorsport? Ninja Gaiden? Do you know what the big difference is? As well as having outstanding gameplay mechanics, these games ALSO have mature storylines, worlds and characters. What's wrong with having both? I'm sick of Nintendo fans slagging Xbox and PlayStation 2 fans and saying that we only care about image and not gameplay. I want games that play well yes, but also ones that have mature and engaging storylines. The problem with nintendo games is that they give you ONE thing - gameplay. But they're too cutesy. If you buy an Xbox or a PlayStation 2, you can have BOTH. Gameplay AND mature stories. Case closed. There's no way that Nintendo fans can argue this point.....potatopotatoboy

No denying that, it's kids that hate on Nintendo because they're insecure. A game is a game, whether you're eating mushrooms or shooting hookers. If you don't play a game because it has cutesy characters, you're possibly missing out on some great gameplay experiences.

People that play mature games dont have to be insecure, you play them because it is a simulation of real life, somthing you normaly wouldn't get away with.

toy story is more dope

Pretending to commit crimes and murder is mature?  I guess I missed that boat.

potatopotatoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 potatopotatoboy
[QUOTE="potatopotatoboy"] [QUOTE="TheMouth"]

[QUOTE="potatopotatoboy"] [QUOTE="falco1029"] [QUOTE="The_Streets"]I hate Nintendo games because they're too cutesy and I don't want to play cute and cuddly games. Say this to a Nintendo fan, however and he'll scream at you to grow up and that you should focus on the gameplay. I hate this whole Nintendo and gameplay myth. Does Halo not have good gameplay? Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory? Star Wars: Knights of the old Republic? Forza Motorsport? Ninja Gaiden? Do you know what the big difference is? As well as having outstanding gameplay mechanics, these games ALSO have mature storylines, worlds and characters. What's wrong with having both? I'm sick of Nintendo fans slagging Xbox and PlayStation 2 fans and saying that we only care about image and not gameplay. I want games that play well yes, but also ones that have mature and engaging storylines. The problem with nintendo games is that they give you ONE thing - gameplay. But they're too cutesy. If you buy an Xbox or a PlayStation 2, you can have BOTH. Gameplay AND mature stories. Case closed. There's no way that Nintendo fans can argue this point.....TheMouth

toy story is more dope

Pretending to commit crimes and murder is mature? I guess I missed that boat.

sorry if I said that murder was mature
I think that immature people can play this game, 12-90 yr old people will enjoy this game
sonicmj1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 sonicmj1
Sheep:

Nintendo makes great games. They are not the only company that makes great games. Deal with it.
TheMouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 TheMouth

Sheep:

Nintendo makes great games. They are not the only company that makes great games. Deal with it.
sonicmj1

???No one has ever made that claim. 

potatopotatoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 potatopotatoboy

[QUOTE="sonicmj1"]Sheep:

TheMouth

???No one has ever made that claim.

sonnic is right though, times are a changin'
Avatar image for LegendOfRiddlin
LegendOfRiddlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 LegendOfRiddlin
Member since 2005 • 5293 Posts

[QUOTE="gamingfreak47"]I suppose killing cops and hookers make a great game, go back to the "Hood" poser. wiljas

Negative nooblet. They're geared towards people off all ages.
lightmonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 lightmonkey
Member since 2005 • 7010 Posts
Craw back into the sewers, you vile human.
DarkPhoenix64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 DarkPhoenix64
Member since 2005 • 1082 Posts

I hate Nintendo games because they're too cutesy and I don't want to play cute and cuddly games. Say this to a Nintendo fan, however and he'll scream at you to grow up and that you should focus on the gameplay. I hate this whole Nintendo and gameplay myth. Does Halo not have good gameplay? Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory? Star Wars: Knights of the old Republic? Forza Motorsport? Ninja Gaiden? Do you know what the big difference is? As well as having outstanding gameplay mechanics, these games ALSO have mature storylines, worlds and characters. What's wrong with having both? I'm sick of Nintendo fans slagging Xbox and PlayStation 2 fans and saying that we only care about image and not gameplay. I want games that play well yes, but also ones that have mature and engaging storylines. The problem with nintendo games is that they give you ONE thing - gameplay. You obviously haven't played OoTBut they're too cutesy. If you buy an Xbox or a PlayStation 2, you can have BOTH. Gameplay AND mature stories. Case closed. There's no way that Nintendo fans can argue this point.....The_Streets

Just by saying that you hate nintendo because of their cutesy games, shows that your are a fanboy and you have never really played a nintendo game. You seem like a media fed casual who goes with the flow, and Plays games to look cool. No halo does not have good gameplay, i hated that game. It did not bring anything new to the table . Ninja gaiden was a complete rip off of DMC And to say that those games you mentioned had "OUSTANDING" gameplay is a little over the top i'm afraid. Apart from KOTOR those games are just based on the basic gameplay of the respective genres.

"I'm sick of Nintendo fans slagging Xbox and PlayStation 2 fans and saying that we only care about image and not gameplay". Why does it annoy you so much? is it because it is true? All that the lemmings and cows go on about is HD graphics. They think thats all there is to next gen. Their games will either be rehashed sequals with improved graphics, or new franchises that use the same basic gameplay mechanics that had come ages ago. Sony & MS are sacrificing gameplay for graphics. This is true. What possible new sensation can you get out of the games on the PS3/360? The physics will improve slightly, but are you actually playing the games any differently? no.

Not all nintendo games are kiddy. Remember nintendo is catering for every1, not just for you.

MP1 and 2 are certainly not kiddy games. Neither is tales of symphonia (dont let the graphics fool you, lloyd is quite naughty), nor the whole resi series, nor the star wars games, and neither with Zelda TP be. Tp is actually rated teen. Not sure if your old enough to play it, but i'm just proving my point, those games Have excellent storylines, especially TP. And the gameplay will be, as usual, perfect.

MentalRej3ct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 MentalRej3ct
Member since 2005 • 374 Posts
Nintendo is "innvoative" add that to your vocabulary
Iron-Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#49 Iron-Dragon
Member since 2004 • 12461 Posts
[QUOTE="DefaultGen"]Lol what a 13 year old.

Exactly why sheep freak out when people post topics about Nintendo being kiddy.
The_Streets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 The_Streets
Member since 2006 • 912 Posts
[QUOTE="sonicmj1"]Sheep:

Exactly. Why can't Nintendo fans accept this point? What makes the Xbox and the PlayStation 2 superior is that I can find games on them that are as good as Mario or Zelda, but that ALSO have deeper stories, characterisation and Hollywood-style production values that satisfy me also. Give me plenty of Halo 2 style sci fi epics and Oriental martial arts sagas like Jade Empire on the revolution and I MIGHT consider it.....