The 360 version of Paradise City has one big advantage over PS3!

• 66 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Kidtendo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Kidtendo
Member since 2006 • 758 Posts
You can plug your ipod into the 360 and listen to your own soundtrack. The soundtrack for burnout paradise sucks royally and is the only complaint I can make about the game. There is like 3 songs that is any good.
kaos-hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 kaos-hero
Member since 2007 • 1323 Posts
Don't forget XBL, Camera, no loading, custom soundtracks, quicker fps. The game plays much better on the 360 in my opinion.
DarthMar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 DarthMar
Member since 2007 • 270 Posts

Paradise City? LOL

I love that song... but I mean, come on. And yeah, you're right. and a bigger online community :D

l-_-l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 l-_-l
Member since 2003 • 6718 Posts

I can turn the music off to the game and turn my stereo on.

/thread

mismajor99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 mismajor99
Member since 2003 • 5671 Posts

Don't forget XBL, Camera, no loading, custom soundtracks, quicker fps. The game plays much better on the 360 in my opinion.kaos-hero

1up your podcast claims you are wrong. Apparently this is the first multiplat that plays better on PS3. Not sure though as I haven't played the game on either system yet.

kaos-hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 kaos-hero

[QUOTE="kaos-hero"]Don't forget XBL, Camera, no loading, custom soundtracks, quicker fps. The game plays much better on the 360 in my opinion.mismajor99

1up your podcast claims you are wrong. Apparently this is the first multiplat that plays better on PS3. Not sure though as I haven't played the game on either system yet.

Lol, I guess cows are now using 1up. The logic is System Wars surprises me.
DXGreat1_HGL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 DXGreat1_HGL
Member since 2003 • 7543 Posts
Does Burnout Paradise on 360 also have rumble support?
kaos-hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 kaos-hero
Does Burnout Pariadise on 360 also have rumble support?DXGreat1_HGL

All 360 games have rumble. PS3 can't rumble.
bmanva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 bmanva
Member since 2002 • 4680 Posts

I can turn the music off to the game and turn my stereo on.l-_-l

I thought ps3 was a "multimedia entertainment center". :D

DXGreat1_HGL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 DXGreat1_HGL

[QUOTE="DXGreat1_HGL"]Does Burnout Pariadise on 360 also have rumble support?kaos-hero

Another win for 360...

DXGreat1_HGL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 DXGreat1_HGL
[QUOTE="l-_-l"]

I can turn the music off to the game and turn my stereo on.bmanva

I thought ps3 was a "multimedia entertainment center". :D

If you think about it, that statement is an oxymoron...

DementedDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 DementedDragon
Member since 2003 • 5095 Posts

[QUOTE="DXGreat1_HGL"]Does Burnout Pariadise on 360 also have rumble support?kaos-hero

Actually as of last year, all future PS3 games (including this one) are designed to support rumble; once the dualshock 3 controllers are acquired. So technically it can rumble.

kaos-hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 kaos-hero

[QUOTE="kaos-hero"][QUOTE="DXGreat1_HGL"]Does Burnout Pariadise on 360 also have rumble support?DementedDragon

Actually as of last year, all future PS3 games (including this one) are designed to support rumble; once the dualshock 3 controllers are acquired. So technically it can rumble.

-takes out White DS3 which he got from Softmap in November-
-puts in DMC4 demo-

-notices no shakes-

/thread

DXGreat1_HGL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 DXGreat1_HGL

[QUOTE="kaos-hero"][QUOTE="DXGreat1_HGL"]Does Burnout Pariadise on 360 also have rumble support?DementedDragon

After Sony milks current adopters into buying a dualshock 3...

BobHipJames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 BobHipJames
Member since 2007 • 3126 Posts
[QUOTE="DementedDragon"]

[QUOTE="kaos-hero"][QUOTE="DXGreat1_HGL"]Does Burnout Pariadise on 360 also have rumble support?DXGreat1_HGL

How's that battery pack treating you? Own a play & charge kit?

How about a wireless headset? An HDMI-equipped console? What size hard drive do you have? Do you HAVE a hard drive? Do you have to buy a proprietary hard drive or can you use any hard drive?

Dreams-Visions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Dreams-Visions
Member since 2006 • 26578 Posts

/thread

l-_-l
definitely not the same.
kaos-hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 kaos-hero

How about a wireless headset? An HDMI-equipped console? What size hard drive do you have? Do you HAVE a hard drive? Do you have to buy a proprietary hard drive or can you use any hard drive?

BobHipJames

How's your AAA games? Oh wait...:|
BobHipJames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 BobHipJames
[QUOTE="mismajor99"]

[QUOTE="kaos-hero"]Don't forget XBL, Camera, no loading, custom soundtracks, quicker fps. The game plays much better on the 360 in my opinion.kaos-hero

I'm sorry, Xbox 360 has NO LOADING? Quicker FPS is factually incorrect and has been confirmed untrue by multiple sources, NOT just 1Up.

The Xbox 360 does not have a hard drive and to my understanding it does NOT have a hard drive cache/install feature on any game and also doesn't even have quicker read speed on the disc on average (read up on it).

As far as XBL....laugh out f****ing loud.

The camera....are you SERIOUS? The Playstation Eye is indisputably better than the Xbox Live Camera.

bmanva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 bmanva
If you think about it, that statement is an oxymoron...DXGreat1_HGL

How so?
BobHipJames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 BobHipJames
[QUOTE="BobHipJames"]

kaos-hero

How's your AAA games? Oh wait...:|

They're fine. I play them fairly frequently, actually.

DementedDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 DementedDragon
Member since 2003 • 5095 Posts
[QUOTE="DementedDragon"]

[QUOTE="kaos-hero"][QUOTE="DXGreat1_HGL"]Does Burnout Pariadise on 360 also have rumble support?kaos-hero

-puts in DMC4 demo-

-notices no shakes-

/thread

And that has to do with Burnout because . . . .

Also according to this list:http://ps3.ign.com/articles/821/821358p1.htmlit should have it. Maybe it's just the demo.

DXGreat1_HGL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 DXGreat1_HGL
[QUOTE="DXGreat1_HGL"][QUOTE="DementedDragon"]

[QUOTE="kaos-hero"][QUOTE="DXGreat1_HGL"]Does Burnout Pariadise on 360 also have rumble support?BobHipJames

I already owned rechargable batteries. I also have HDMI cables and a hard drive. So you fail...

RyanShazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 RyanShazam
Member since 2006 • 6498 Posts
[QUOTE="DXGreat1_HGL"][QUOTE="DementedDragon"]

[QUOTE="kaos-hero"][QUOTE="DXGreat1_HGL"]Does Burnout Pariadise on 360 also have rumble support?BobHipJames

I own a play and charge kit. Yeah i have a nice wireless headset. Ohh i do have a hard drive... 120 gigs. ohh it does have HDMI. How bout them apples?

bmanva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 bmanva
I'm sorry, Xbox 360 has NO LOADING? Quicker FPS is factually incorrect and has been confirmed untrue by multiple sources, NOT just 1Up.

The Xbox 360 does not have a hard drive and to my understanding it does NOT have a hard drive cache/install feature on any game and also doesn't even have quicker read speed on the disc on average (read up on it).

The camera....are you SERIOUS? The Playstation Eye is indisputably better than the Xbox Live Camera.BobHipJames

Confirmed untrue by multiple sources huh. Where would one find these multiple sources? 360 doesn't have a hdd? where is it storing all my movies and demos then? Several games take advantage of hdd caching (oblivion for one). Yes, XBL is better, deal with it.

DXGreat1_HGL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 DXGreat1_HGL
[QUOTE="BobHipJames"]I'm sorry, Xbox 360 has NO LOADING? Quicker FPS is factually incorrect and has been confirmed untrue by multiple sources, NOT just 1Up.

The camera....are you SERIOUS? The Playstation Eye is indisputably better than the Xbox Live Camera.bmanva

Confirmed untrue by multiple sources huh. Where would one find these multiple sources? 360 doesn't have a hdd? where is it storing all my movies and demos then? Several games take advantage of hdd caching (oblivion for one). Yes, XBL is better, deal with it.

The multiple sources are the voices in back of his head.

kaos-hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 kaos-hero

And that has to do with Burnout because . . . .

Also according to this list:http://ps3.ign.com/articles/821/821358p1.htmlit should have it. Maybe it's just the demo.

DementedDragon

I'm not being a fanboy, I do have a White PS3 with a White DS3. I'm just saying straight up that the DMC4 demo has no rumble. I love my PS3 to death, I had to carry that from Akihabara to the station, to Shibuya, to Takaido. Trust me, I love my PS3 but I'm just reporting what's going on.

No rumble for half my games. :|
Avatar image for TOTAL_DEFENSE_0
TOTAL_DEFENSE_0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#27 TOTAL_DEFENSE_0
Member since 2007 • 1192 Posts
[QUOTE="DementedDragon"]

[QUOTE="kaos-hero"][QUOTE="DXGreat1_HGL"]Does Burnout Pariadise on 360 also have rumble support?kaos-hero

-puts in DMC4 demo-

-notices no shakes-

/thread

notices you are a troll since i actually have a PS3 and DS3 and the DMC4 does have Rumble. however, on the point of the topic, yeah it is really cool that the 360 version has custom soundtracks but thats all it has above PS3. GS even said PS3 version looks a little bit better. however, i can make my own custom soundtracks by making the game audio come out through the TV, turning off the games music and plugging my PSP into my surround sound. problem solved. And to the guy saying the 360 version had camera support, big deal so does PS3.

bmanva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 bmanva
They're fine. I play them fairly frequently, actually.BobHipJames

Enjoy your 3 AAA titles.
kaos-hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 kaos-hero

notices you are a troll since i actually have a PS3 and DS3 and the DMC4 does have Rumble. however, on the point of the topic, yeah it is really cool that the 360 version has custom soundtracks but thats all it has above PS3. GS even said PS3 version looks a little bit better. however, i can make my own custom soundtracks by making the game audio come out through the TV, turning off the games music and plugging my PSP into my surround sound. problem solved. And to the guy saying the 360 version had camera support, big deal so does PS3.

TOTAL_DEFENSE_0

LUL WUT? Is that a bag from Softmap? is that a White PS3? Is that the Japanse copy of Uncharted with a DS3? Yeah, I thought so. Hey, learn to read sarcasm.

DXGreat1_HGL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 DXGreat1_HGL
[QUOTE="kaos-hero"][QUOTE="DementedDragon"]

[QUOTE="kaos-hero"][QUOTE="DXGreat1_HGL"]Does Burnout Pariadise on 360 also have rumble support?TOTAL_DEFENSE_0

-puts in DMC4 demo-

-notices no shakes-

/thread

Wow, that's nice to have custom soundtracks on the PS3 version, I'd have to buy a PSP and home theater system...

Arsenal325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Arsenal325
Member since 2005 • 4899 Posts

/thread

l-_-l

lol i know.. not a big deal

hiryu3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#33 hiryu3
Member since 2003 • 7313 Posts

Don't forget XBL, Camera, no loading, custom soundtracks, quicker fps. The game plays much better on the 360 in my opinion.kaos-hero

Just give it a rest. How is the camera a plus when the camera works for the PS3 as well. And what is "quicker fps"? When the developers, you know the guys that made the same not fanboys said they both are running at 60 fps?

kaos-hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 kaos-hero

[QUOTE="kaos-hero"]Don't forget XBL, Camera, no loading, custom soundtracks, quicker fps. The game plays much better on the 360 in my opinion.hiryu3

Just give it a rest. How is the camera a plus when the camera works for the PS3 as well. And what is "quicker fps"? When the developers, you know the guys that made the same not fanboys said they both are running at 60 fps?

I'm a Republican and a Lemming. Do you expect anything less? :|
hiryu3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 hiryu3

Wrong my friend it does have rumble support in the game.

kaos-hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 kaos-hero

[QUOTE="kaos-hero"][QUOTE="DXGreat1_HGL"]Does Burnout Pariadise on 360 also have rumble support?hiryu3

Wrong my friend it does have rumble support in the game.

Yeah well, my DS3 sure as hell isn't shaking.
hiryu3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 hiryu3
[QUOTE="DementedDragon"]

-puts in DMC4 demo-

-notices no shakes-

/thread

Actually, take out DS3 from play-asia, load DMC4 and feel rumble. You = failed

kaos-hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 kaos-hero

Actually, take out DS3 from play-asia, load DMC4 and feel rumble. You = failed

hiryu3

Dude, I DLed the Demo last morning before school. It didn't shake for me at all. Only Uncharted did and Assassin's Creed. I'm at Campus right now so I can't do anything. It's only 14.32 and I got c.las.s until 16.15. I'm serious, no more faux lemming act. My DS3 seriously isn't shaking for me in DMC4.
BobHipJames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 BobHipJames
[QUOTE="BobHipJames"][QUOTE="DXGreat1_HGL"][QUOTE="DementedDragon"]

[QUOTE="kaos-hero"]
RyanShazam

I own a play and charge kit. Yeah i have a nice wireless headset. Ohh i do have a hard drive... 120 gigs. ohh it does have HDMI. How bout them apples?

Congrats on teh milkage.

carsales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 carsales
Member since 2006 • 1143 Posts
[QUOTE="l-_-l"]

/thread

Arsenal325

lol i know.. not a big deal

You really don't understand how custom soundtracks work do you? It only replaces the music in the game. Also turning on your t.v. speakers and playing your psp through your homestereo makes you loose the awesomeness of 5.1 surround sound.
BobHipJames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 BobHipJames
[QUOTE="bmanva"]

Slashkice

...do you have sources that say otherwise? GameSpot and 1up say the framerates are the same; I don't see why they wouldn't be, but hey, if you think so, then prove it. As for the HDD, I'll assume he meant that the 360 doesn't have it as a standard, and because of that, developers are less likely to take advantage of it. That's not to say that some don't, though. As for the online, does it really matter? Players need only press right on the D-pad some two times to jump right into the online aspect of the game. That's all that matters; stability certainly helps though.

Live is not better.

As if it were.

Play one game with dedicated servers, get back to me, tell me your impressions. Then cough up fifty bucks for more.

carsales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 carsales
[QUOTE="RyanShazam"][QUOTE="BobHipJames"][QUOTE="DXGreat1_HGL"][QUOTE="DementedDragon"]

[QUOTE="kaos-hero"]
BobHipJames

Congrats on teh milkage.

He's got both systems. Btw atleast he get's the best of the multiplats. The only game that the ps3 has that even competes graphically with the 360 is uncharted. btw all my 360 games play in 1080p, Ms never promised 1080p sony did and they deliver on almost no games. 360>ps3. sorry.
carsales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 carsales
[QUOTE="Slashkice"][QUOTE="bmanva"]

BobHipJames

...do you have sources that say otherwise? GameSpot and 1up say the framerates are the same; I don't see why they wouldn't be, but hey, if you think so, then prove it. As for the HDD, I'll assume he meant that the 360 doesn't have it as a standard, and because of that, developers are less likely to take advantage of it. That's not to say that some don't, though. As for the online, does it really matter? Players need only press right on the D-pad some two times to jump right into the online aspect of the game. That's all that matters; stability certainly helps though.

Live is not better.

As if it were.

Play one game with dedicated servers, get back to me, tell me your impressions. Then cough up fifty bucks for more.

most ps3 games don't have dedicated servers, and even if they did they still have lag.You've never been on live, it's so much more than just multi player. It's everything that ps3 hopes to have with home.
TreetarD93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 TreetarD93
Member since 2007 • 601 Posts
[QUOTE="Slashkice"][QUOTE="bmanva"]

BobHipJames

Live is not better.

As if it were.

have fun trying to find your friends in that garbage called PSN. o wait, do you even have friends?

LibertySaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 LibertySaint
Member since 2007 • 6500 Posts

auh but ps3 has the better frame rate this time, just to point that out.Plus the ps3 does have the camera, they are identical except for the ps3 has no sound track an dit has the 2 fps better frames and the 360 has custom trackcs, which i take over 2 frames....its like assassins creed all over...

bmanva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 bmanva
Live is not better.

As if it were.

BobHipJames

I have. I had problems connecting to cod4 servers so I return the ps3 copy and got the 360 version and that worked just fine. However cod4 aside, it plays exactly the same as live. With more features, easier IM and voice comm. and just simply better UI, 50bucks is a small price to pay (heck that's not even a price of a game). Oh yeah, I know more people on xbl as well.

carsales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 carsales

people defend live because it's worth it right now. But if the ps3 comes out with something competitive, and free then, I'll complain until then I'll pay my 50.00

bmanva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 bmanva
people defend live because it's worth it right now. But if the ps3 comes out with something competitive, and free then, I'll complain until then I'll pay my 50.00carsales

Yeah, sony. Just keep copying live with your latest psn patch, I'll come over once everything is fixed on your end.
OXIIIIXO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 OXIIIIXO
Member since 2006 • 2337 Posts
[QUOTE="mismajor99"]

[QUOTE="kaos-hero"]Don't forget XBL, Camera, no loading, custom soundtracks, quicker fps. The game plays much better on the 360 in my opinion.kaos-hero

What part of System Wars don't you get?

Besides, everyone one else does it, don't act like you are above it.