SYSTEM WARS VOTES- Greatest RPG of All Time Face-off: The Witcher 3 VS Chrono Trigger

khoofia_pika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

Edited By khoofia_pika

Poll SYSTEM WARS VOTES- Greatest RPG of All Time Face-off: The Witcher 3 VS Chrono Trigger (158 votes)

Chrono Trigger 51%
The Witcher III: Wild Hunt 49%

I asked. You answered. Through the two contests conducted here at System Wars over the last five weeks, all of us came together and voted to determine what, in our collective opinion, are the greatest JRPGs and WRPGs of all time.

After almost 200 votes and nominations for 150 games across the two contests, the results for both of them are now in.

No Caption Provided

Square and Enix collaborated for Chrono Trigger, a late SNES era JRPG, and they ended up crafting what is still considered to be the genre’s finest outing, more than 20 years after its initial release. Chrono Trigger was a pioneering game, that in many ways is still far ahead of JRPGs made today- it eschewed the random battles that were so prevalent for the genre at the time. It forewent the traditional swords and sorcery trappings to deliver an unusual, science fiction story with very real stakes. And it made player choice a central mechanic, with every action the player took through the course of its play time, no matter how innocuous, factoring into how the story played out. With 19 endings and one of the most memorable casts of all time, Chrono Trigger is the greatest JRPG ever made. The wide gulf in points between Chrono Trigger and, well, every other game on the JRPG list, only serves to reinforce that.

No Caption Provided

CD Projekt RED finally realized their vision for Geralt’s story with The Witcher 3, which may well be the greatest modern translation of the classic cRPG yet. The Witcher III: Wild Hunt plunges players into a dark world, torn by war, where every action has a consequence, and there is no good or evil- only shades of grey in between. Featuring incredible writing, and some of the best examples of quests we have in video games yet, The Witcher 3 is a landmark for not just the story it tells, but also for how it tells it. The game’s harsh open world, which adds to its strengths, and fleshes out its narrative prowess in a way that open world games have rarely been able to do so far, gorgeous graphics, its incredibly flawed characters that we still couldn’t help but love, and its sheer depth all come together to craft one of the most powerfully affecting games yet.

===========================

But who will emerge victorious in this clash of titans? Will it be Japan, or will it be the West? Let's settle this question once and for all.

System Wars- which is the greatest RPG of all time? Chrono Trigger, your highester voted JRPG, or The Witcher 3, your highest voted WRPG? Vote now!

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#1 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

Well this won't be one sided at all...

musalala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 musalala
Member since 2008 • 3131 Posts

Pffft chrono trigger easily.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23735 Posts

Chrono Trigger.

Easy pick for me though. CT is among my favorite jrpgs whereas TW3 doesn't really rank on my wrpg list.

@charizard1605 said:

This may actually be a tough battle. Make this thread a year from now and I'm certain Chrono Trigger would emerge easily, but right now I could see it being close, or even see TW3 nabbing the win.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4  Edited By Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts

Well, this won't make a huge split between us all, no, not at all.

khoofia_pika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 khoofia_pika
Member since 2006 • 16761 Posts

@Ant_17 said:

Well, this won't make a huge split between us all, no, not at all.

Where would be the fun in a unified System Wars that agrees on everything?

@charizard1605 said:

The Witcher 3's honeymoon phase may well make this a close contest.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@ConanTheStoner: I understand the honeymoon period that Witcher 3 is going through is very strong, hell, that's why it won the WRPG list when another game should have won it, but I do think that Chrono Trigger's greatness is extremely embedded in gamers' collective consciousness. It is one of those games that is just never questioned, it's basically in a separate tier all of its own, with games like Super Metroid or a Link to the Past. Any poll that had Chrono Trigger go up against, well, any other game but those all, would see Chrono Trigger emerge victorious, I am sure of that.

The most I can see Witcher manage in this poll is maybe 25% of the votes, and that's because of the honeymoon period. If this poll had been done a year from now, the game would probably not even here, and it would have been Mass Effect 2 or Planescape versus Chrono Trigger or something- and unless Planescape had been the winner of that WRPG poll, Chrono Trigger would have steamrolled over just about everything else.

93BlackHawk93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#7  Edited By 93BlackHawk93
Member since 2010 • 8611 Posts

I highly doubt I would change my vote even if I played TWIII.

@ConanTheStoner said:
@charizard1605 said:

This may actually be a tough battle. Make this thread a year from now and I'm certain Chrono Trigger would emerge easily, but right now I could see it being close, or even see TW3 nabbing the win.

That would be because SW is full of dudebros and alts. :P

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Ant_17

@khoofia_pika:Fair point.

Still, hate that i'll have to loose respect for the Witcher 3 voters, when it's put againts Chrono Trigger.

khoofia_pika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 khoofia_pika

@Ant_17 said:

@khoofia_pika:Fair point.

Still, hate that i'll have to loose respect for the Witcher 3 voters, when it's put againts Chrono Trigger.

Yeah, almost unfair, isn't it? lol

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

Shit comparison because witcher 3 has no business being mentioned alongside chrono trigger

Innovazero2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 Innovazero2000
Member since 2006 • 3159 Posts

Chrono Trigger by a mile, the only RPG other then maybe Skies of Arcadia where I just played the absolute crap out of it and had seen every single ending.

The music, the battle system, the brilliant scope of it's story and the freedom it allowed, etc, etc... magical.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

If Chrono Trigger doesn't annihilate TW3, I will have lost faith in this forum.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ConanTheStoner

@charizard1605 said:

It is one of those games that is just never questioned

A wild Blabadon appears. lulz.

No man, really, I do agree with all those points. Chrono is in the timeless classic league. A status few games reach and even fewer games maintain. I can't tell you how many times I've just mentioned Chrono Trigger to a friend in public and some random dude will turn around with a smile and be like "Chrono Trigger!?" And suddenly you have a bunch of grown ass men circle jerking over a game from the mid 90s lol.

That game left one hell of a mark.

In the wacky world of SW though, TW3 might squeeze out a chance here. Not likely, but it's possible.

All that said, I'm more interested in seeing how TW3's lofty status does hold up over time. Yeah, it's no mystery, I'm not a fan of the game myself. But I'd be foolish to pretend that it didn't impact so many gamers in a big way this year. Even most honeymoon phases sputter out quickly, but the love for TW3 is still going strong.

No doubt it will still be a contender when this gen is wrapping up and we're having game of the gen discussions. I wonder if it will still be considered a top dog of the genre in 10 years.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 ConanTheStoner

Interesting how none of the TW3 voters have posted yet lol

khoofia_pika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 khoofia_pika

@ConanTheStoner said:

Maybe a lot of them haven't played Chrono Trigger but don't want to admit it.

Considering the respective commercial success of both those games, that might be a huge possibility.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 ConanTheStoner
@93BlackHawk93 said:

That would be because SW is full of dudebros and alts. :P

According to some users here, I'm a dudebro. :P

Hell, even mems is supposed to be a high ranking dudebro, and he's on the Chrono side.

Dudebro Trigger. I knew it.

wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By wolverine4262
Member since 2004 • 20832 Posts

Kinda hard bc I havent finished either unfortunately. Picked up Chrono Trigger back when it came out on the DS. Found it incredibly gripping and ahead of its time. I got distracted somewhat late in the game and when I returned to it, I realized that I had no idea what was going on anymore.

TW3 is beautiful and well polished in many aspects, but it hardly does anything nearly as innovative. So, guess ill give CT the nod.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59433 Posts

Found the Witcher 3 to be a poor console port with terrible controls.

Dono what Kevin Vanord was playing, but it sure as **** wasn't the same game as me.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 ConanTheStoner
@wolverine4262 said:

I got distracted somewhat late in the game and when I returned to it, I realized that I had no idea what was going on anymore.

Damn it I hear that man. I absolutely hate this aspect of being an rpg gamer. You're super invested, you put it down for a little while, only to come back and realize that you might as well start over. You forget what you were doing and why you were doing it, not just story wise either. Maybe you were working towards some weapon, building a character in a certain direction, juggling multiple quests, etc.. and it's all just a blur lol.

@khoofia_pika said:

Maybe a lot of them haven't played Chrono Trigger but don't want to admit it.

Considering the respective commercial success of both those games, that might be a huge possibility.

That makes sense. I do the same thing sometimes, just cast a vote for a game I really like without having played the others. You don't want to get into a discussion and put your foot in your mouth lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d68555a05c4b
deactivated-5d68555a05c4b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 deactivated-5d68555a05c4b
Member since 2015 • 1024 Posts

Chrono Trigger wins... Pretty hard to top something that is basically perfect

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 ConanTheStoner

@uninspiredcup said:

Found the Witcher 3 to be a poor console port with terrible controls.

Dono what Kevin Vanord was playing, but it sure as **** wasn't the same game as me.

Have you seen the review from WorthABuy on Youtube? I think you would love it lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
@ConanTheStoner said:
@charizard1605 said:

It is one of those games that is just never questioned

A wild Blabadon appears. lulz.

No man, really, I do agree with all those points. Chrono is in the timeless classic league. A status few games reach and even fewer games maintain. I can't tell you how many times I've just mentioned Chrono Trigger to a friend in public and some random dude will turn around with a smile and be like "Chrono Trigger!?" And suddenly you have a bunch of grown ass men circle jerking over a game from the mid 90s lol.

That game left one hell of a mark.

In the wacky world of SW though, TW3 might squeeze out a chance here. Not likely, but it's possible.

All that said, I'm more interesting in seeing how TW3's lofty status does hold up over time. Yeah, it's no mystery, I'm not a fan of the game myself. But I'd be foolish to pretend that it didn't impact so many gamers in a big way this year. Even most honeymoon phases sputter out quickly, but the love for TW3 is still going strong.

No doubt it will still be a contender when this gen is wrapping up and we're having game of the gen discussions. I wonder if it will still be considered a top dog of the genre in 10 years.

Yeah, the fact that Chrono Trigger (and LttP, and Super Metroid) have managed to maintain their status for as long as they have in an industry where the next new thing is immediately the greatest ever, and the old thing is discarded to the scrap piles of history is definitely amazing. People I know who don't even like Japanese games or RPGs adore Chrono Trigger.

Anyway, as for Witcher 3, I have no doubt it will hold its status pretty well, too- yeah, the hype for this game is now overboard (it's great, but not that great, people), but it is a great game that does what it sets out to do extremely well. It'll go down as a classic of the genre, for sure. No doubt it'll be considered in the same breath as, well, not Planescape, but at least Morrowind or Knights of the Old Republic at least.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 ConanTheStoner

@charizard1605:

Yeah, that sounds about right. And to be honest, that's not bad company to be in either, especially in a genre with such a rich history and so many strong titles.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#24 Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19689 Posts

Chrono Trigger.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#25 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59433 Posts

@ConanTheStoner: He's seriously becoming one of the few (and he's not even close to being a proper reviewer) worth a dam.

Blatantly pointing out obvious shit.

Oh, but the subject matter, so mature.

Doesn't matter, thing controls like piss. Just bumholes desperately trying to parade games as art per usual.

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#26 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

I havent played either of them so can i say Final Fantasy X?

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 ConanTheStoner

@uninspiredcup said:

@ConanTheStoner: He's seriously becoming one of the few (and he's not even close to being a proper reviewer) worth a dam.

Blatantly pointing out obvious shit.

Oh, but the subject matter, so mature.

Doesn't matter, thing controls like piss. Just bumholes desperately trying to parade games as art per usual.

Haha, yeah. I appreciate the dudes honesty. I watched quite a few of his reviews last week, and yeah, the guy can be off the mark, but I'm glad I'm not listening to intentional bullshit.

I gotta say though, his TW3 review had me rolling in a few spots. The stuff was obvious, but the way he put it was just perfect. Naturally I had some things to disagree with, but overall his gripes with the game mirrored my own.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#28 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64040 Posts

LOL The Witcher 3 is the best WRPG? LOL okay.

And it's Chrono Trigger, it's not even close.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

Greatest rpg of all time is Demon's Souls and if you disagree, you're bad at it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@jg4xchamp said:

LOL The Witcher 3 is the best WRPG? LOL okay.

And it's Chrono Trigger, it's not even close.

System Wars has terrible taste, champ

Berserker1_5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#31  Edited By Berserker1_5
Member since 2007 • 1967 Posts

Well all this topic will devolve to (which it already has) is the older gamers taking about CT as being better thanks to nostalgia and the current gamers choosing Witcher 3 because of The honeymoon phase (among other things)

This is why, these "best game ever" need time periods. Whether you guys here want to admit it or not, nostalgia definitely plays a huge part. I played CT many years after its release, I can imagine the game was really good at the time of its release but playing it in 2012is nothing special.

For me Witcher 3 wins it. Will Witcher 3 hold up as good as CT did? That's hard to say, I don't think I will play it in 2024, but then, I definitely won't forget it either. I like the game for what it did for RPG games. CT to me is something diehard nostalgic players like to shout out for

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Ant_17
@ConanTheStoner said:

Can you blame them?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

God damn it, man, Witcher 3 is almost at 50%.

I'm gonna lose all faith in System Wars, really.

@Berserker1_5 said:

Well all this topic will devolve to (which it already has) is the older gamers taking about CT as being better thanks to nostalgia and the current gamers choosing Witcher 3 because of The honeymoon phase (among other things)

This is why, these "best game ever" need time periods. Whether you guys here want to admit it or not, nostalgia definitely plays a huge part. I played CT many years after its release, I can imagine the game was really good at the time of its release but playing it in 2012is nothing special.

For me Witcher 3 wins it. Will Witcher 3 hold up as good as CT did? That's hard to say, I don't think I will play it in 2024, but then, I definitely won't forget it either. I like the game for what it did for RPG games. CT to me is something diehard nostalgic players like to shout out for

I disagree with you, man, but mad props for at least justifying your vote and your opinion, no one else who voted for Witcher 3 has done that yet.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 ConanTheStoner

@Berserker1_5:

I won't deny the sway of nostalgia at all man. Every time I recommend something like CT or FFVI to someone, I make sure to add that disclaimer. The games are quality, but they'll never match up to the glowing praise of those who played them at release. People hear the abundant praise from those who played these game in their most impressionable years, when these games were giants in the industry, but that feeling will rarely be the same for someone playing them for the first time today.

All that said? I simply do find CT to be the more enjoyable game. I try to check my nostalgia often. If I have very fond memories of a game, I'll give it another spin. More often than not I'll come away disappointed. Sometimes I can't even play an old favorite for more than a few minutes before saying "Thanks memory lane, but this game fucking SUCKS."

CT though? Not one of those games. I've even come to appreciate aspects of it now that went unnoticed back then.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 ConanTheStoner

@Ant_17 said:
@ConanTheStoner said:

Can you blame them?

About 30 seconds too late man, we finally have a contestant! :P

And a reasonable one too, I can see his point of view even if I disagree with his answer.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#36  Edited By jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64040 Posts

@Berserker1_5 said:

I played Chrono Trigger when I was in college (shut up aljosa), well over a decade after the game came out. I thought the game was excellent then, and I could still easily replay that game and have a blast. The characters are legitimately entertaining in spite of being in a jrpg, the game is excellently paced as the game rarely brings everything to a stand still, given the type of rpgs from its era and would come after, the part where any semblance of grind is borderline nonexistent is still special. It's a game that plays well now, today, it might have had imitations in the genre, but very few of them didn't come with typical rpg bloat.

It's not always a nostalgia thing, basic rules of gameplay and actual good game design is legitimately timeless. Being pretty can only mask some iffy design decisions for so long.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 ConanTheStoner
@charizard1605 said:

This is why counting votes will always be superior to polls lol.

Berserker1_5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Berserker1_5

@jg4xchamp said:

I played Chrono Trigger when I was in college (shut up aljosa), well over a decade after the game came out. I thought the game was excellent then, and I could still easily replay that game and have a blast. The characters are legitimately entertaining in spite of being in a jrpg, the game is excellently paced as the game rarely brings everything to a stand still, given the type of rpgs from its era and would come after, the part where any semblance of grind is borderline nonexistent is still special. It's a game that plays well now, today, it might have had imitations in the genre, but very few of them didn't come with typical rpg bloat.

It's not always a nostalgia thing, basic rules of gameplay and actual good game design is legitimately timeless. Being pretty can only mask some iffy design decisions for so long.

Well yeah, I'm not saying it's a bad game. I can clearly see it being a 10/10 had I played it at release. Playing it now, all i can think to myself is, damn this game was probably mad good for it's time. It's hard to explain the thought process. I respect the game, despite not thinking it's a 10/10 after so many years. I agree with people here so far that CT has aged very well and I doubt Witcher 3 will age anywhere close to that aging process

@ConanTheStoner said:

@Berserker1_5:

I won't deny the sway of nostalgia at all man. Every time I recommend something like CT or FFVI to someone, I make sure to add that disclaimer. The games are quality, but they'll never match up to the glowing praise of those who played them at release. People hear the abundant praise from those who played these game in their most impressionable years, when these games were giants in the industry, but that feeling will rarely be the same for someone playing them for the first time today.

All that said? I simply do find CT to be the more enjoyable game. I try to check my nostalgia often. If I have very fond memories of a game, I'll give it another spin. More often than not I'll come away disappointed. Sometimes I can't even play an old favorite for more than a few minutes before saying "Thanks memory lane, but this game fucking SUCKS."

CT though? Not one of those games. I've even come to appreciate aspects of it now that went unnoticed back then.

Fair enough. It's hard to debate these things because you have a perspective that I don't, but it also works the other way around. You were there when both games release, I wasn't. That's why my opening statement was what I thought the thread would devolve too. The old gen vs the newer one.

@charizard1605- Unfortunately, this is a "newer gen vs old gen thread." You are outnumbered :D by tomorrow, Witcher 3 will beat CT. I honestly believe that if these votes were restricted to people who played both games, your prediction on Witcher 3 would be true. Granted, there is no such thing and my side out numbers yours.

I'd also like if one day, we acknowledge this all "best game ever" threads. Gaming has been around for more than 30 years, we have to start putting intervals. There is clearly a generation gap that will continue to increase. I'd much like a only modern games type of thread

khoofia_pika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 khoofia_pika

I personally like The Witcher 3 more than I do Chrono Trigger, but I voted for the latter. Why? Because this is a "Greatest RPG of All Time" poll. Not "which game do you like better?".

I had a great time playing both, TW3 and CT, and though I personally tilt more towards the former, there is no way in hell The Witcher 3 even comes close to being the kind of landmark, important game to the RPG genre as Chrono Trigger is. CT did so much for the RPG genre, and I don't think TW3 has done as much. Not even close.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 ConanTheStoner
@Berserker1_5 said:

Fair enough. It's hard to debate these things because you have a perspective that I don't, but it also works the other way around. You were there when both games release, I wasn't. That's why my opening statement was what I thought the thread would devolve too. The old gen vs the newer one.

Yeah, for sure man. It's a strange debate for a multitude of reasons.

We're comparing a turn based JRPG to a an action WRPG that are separated by two decades. Completely different types of games with an age factor thrown in the mix. It's messy.

But yeah, regardless of quality, this thread will largely come down to old vs. new as well preferences for Japanese vs. Western style rpgs.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

I'm thinking I should do this kind of a finalist face off poll between the three winners of my greatest SNES/X360/PS2 games contests.

That'd be fun. Lulz.

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#42 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

@ConanTheStoner said:
@charizard1605 said:

Dont worry guys im going to vote for chrono trigger but note i've never played the game just dont want to see witcher 3 win another f**king award

lel

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ConanTheStoner

@charizard1605:

Who were the winners? I'm assuming either Link to the Past or Super Metroid for SNES. Tough to guess 360 and impossible to guess PS2 lol. My dumb ass probably posted in those threads and just can't remember.

Berserker1_5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Berserker1_5

@finalstar2007 said:
@ConanTheStoner said:
@charizard1605 said:

Dont worry guys im going to vote for chrono trigger but note i've never played the game just dont want to see witcher 3 win another f**king award

lel

Traitor
Traitor

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 ConanTheStoner
@finalstar2007 said:

lel

Ha, that's the spirit!

Seriously, seeing another TW3 award is like watching a weather report for another sunny day in Egypt. It's just insane at this point.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@ConanTheStoner said:

@charizard1605:

Who were the winners? I'm assuming either Link to the Past or Super Metroid for SNES. Tough to guess 360 and impossible to guess PS2 lol. My dumb ass probably posted in those threads and just can't remember.

It was LttP, MGS3, and Halo 3.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 ConanTheStoner

@charizard1605:

Damn, good stuff there. Glad to see MGS3 took it for PS2.

Yeah, that'd be a predictable thread though.

LttP > MGS3 >>>>> Halo 3

khoofia_pika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 khoofia_pika

@charizard1605 said:
@ConanTheStoner said:

@charizard1605:

It was LttP, MGS3, and Halo 3.

Yeah lol, that's not going to be a close contest at all.

Do it.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Ant_17

@ConanTheStoner:Guess i'm late again.

@Berserker1_5: You can blame the WRPG voters for putting a new game as the top, or the JRPG voters for not voting for a curent game.

And this might look like a "new VS old" or "J vs W" poll, in the end if a game on curent hype is "Best Ever" , we might as well just do GOTY polls.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

lol putting any JRPG against Witcher 3.