Super Mario 3D World Japan Commercial (WOW)

• 56 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by RogueStatus28 (468 posts) -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q1EoUimxak

Why does it seem the more we see this game, the better it gets?

Bowser's Deadman Wonderland

Some great lighting

#2 Edited by silversix_ (12548 posts) -

this is what you could have played back in 07 and 2010 with SMG/SMG2 if Wii wasn't as pathetically weak.

#3 Posted by Samus3D (1674 posts) -

It's-a masterpiece!

Anyway, Nintendo said if the demand's there, we could get an open world Mario game. Now imagine what that will look like.

#4 Posted by Kingpin0114 (2497 posts) -

I was pissed that this wasn't Galaxy 3 but I have to admit...this game has grown on me. Definitely will pick this up whenever I decide to get a WIiU.

#6 Posted by p3anut (5806 posts) -

this is what you could have played back in 07 and 2010 with SMG/SMG2 if Wii wasn't as pathetically weak.

SMG looked amazing even with the weak hardware. That trailer looked great. A Bowser theme park. :O

#8 Edited by wolverine4262 (18353 posts) -

Woah! Phenomenal. I want to play that!

Mario always has stellar level design and it shows in that trailer.

#9 Edited by kingjazziephiz (2294 posts) -

@silversix_: AAAE games are still AAAE games though

Edit: it looks amazing.

#10 Posted by silversix_ (12548 posts) -

@silversix_: AAAE games are still AAAE games though

Edit: it looks amazing.

not saying it was a bad game it just wasn't impressive looking which could have if it wasn't on a GC 2.0

#11 Edited by Consternated (465 posts) -

Holy sh...

#12 Posted by Shottayouth13- (6592 posts) -

This game looks classy as hell.

#13 Edited by ManInFlames (77 posts) -

Looks like a poor man's Knack

#14 Posted by 22Toothpicks (11126 posts) -

Simply incredible.

#15 Edited by kitty (113967 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

Kinda glad it was weak in a way. You guys seem to be so into graphics that even if they did look that good, you'd be saying meh when it came to the graphics for this game. As you'd be expecting a major improvement in that area and it would disappoint you. I like how this game is looking. If any where looking for a game to play, this looks to be the one.

#16 Posted by 93BlackHawk93 (4437 posts) -

I really hope you're joking. lol

#18 Posted by RogueStatus28 (468 posts) -

Did you also think Donkey Kong 64 was a poor man's Bubsy 3D?

#19 Posted by Heil68 (40495 posts) -

I'll rent it.

#20 Edited by lamprey263 (21022 posts) -

looks good, but it makes my copy of Mario 3D Land feel like a cheap tech demo for something bigger and better, and kind of pissed I paid $40 for it

I might actually consider getting a Mario 3D World bundle if they get one, as long as it has a hard copy and not some shit download voucher.

#21 Edited by trugs26 (4650 posts) -

@silversix_: That was a terrible post and you should feel bad.

Anyway, the game looks really fun. Can't wait to play it!

#23 Edited by silversix_ (12548 posts) -

@trugs26 said:

@silversix_:

That was a terrible post and you should feel bad.

What are you talking about? My post was marvelous. Sheep don't care about graphics but when there's something that looks better than a piece of turd its instantly worth going crazy about it.

#24 Posted by magicalclick (21768 posts) -

Looks nice. I will only play Xbox One, but, Mario 3D World looks very inviting. The game just scream adorable charm, creativity, and exceptionally balanced platformer gameplay. And I still get that happy feeling when I hear the Red Mushroom sound, hell yeah.

#26 Posted by RogueStatus28 (468 posts) -

Welcome to Bowser's theme-park.

#27 Edited by farrell2k (4601 posts) -

Seeeeyuoper Mario sreedee worldo!

#28 Edited by Samus3D (1674 posts) -

Roller Coaster level?... MARIO KART LEVEL!?

#29 Posted by trugs26 (4650 posts) -

@trugs26 said:

@silversix_:

What are you talking about? My post was marvelous. Sheep don't care about graphics but when there's something that looks better than a piece of turd its instantly worth going crazy about it.

Again, another bad post and you should feel even worse.

#30 Posted by silversix_ (12548 posts) -

@trugs26 said:

@silversix_ said:

@trugs26 said:

@silversix_:

Shut up you tomato sandwich face. All my posts are intelligent and made for intelligent human beings *cough.

#31 Edited by Xaero_Gravity (8523 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

Kinda glad it was weak in a way. You guys seem to be so into graphics that even if they did look that good, you'd be saying meh when it came to the graphics for this game. As you'd be expecting a major improvement in that area and it would disappoint you. I like how this game is looking. If any where looking for a game to play, this looks to be the one.

That's a stupid argument. If the Wii had been on par with the PS3 and 360 hardware wise, then chances are the Wii U would have been on par with the PS4 and X1.

#32 Edited by trugs26 (4650 posts) -

@trugs26 said:

@silversix_ said:

@trugs26 said:

@silversix_:

Shut up you tomato sandwich face. All my posts are intelligent and made for intelligent human beings *cough.

#33 Edited by freedomfreak (36429 posts) -

Graphics king.

I WANT THIS GAME TO RELEASE NOW

#34 Edited by kitty (113967 posts) -

@2ndwonder said:

@silversix_ said:

That's a stupid argument. If the Wii had been on par with the PS3 and 360 hardware wise, then chances are the Wii U would have been on par with the PS4 and X1.

Then this game would look way better. I wish that were the case. :( Do you really think (given with the users on this board) that people would be wowed by the graphics, if it were or near that level? I think any topic about it, would get pushed aside saying how sonys games "look" way better. It never fails.

#35 Posted by Giancar (19002 posts) -

Do want.

#36 Posted by nethernova (3961 posts) -

looks good, but it makes my copy of Mario 3D Land feel like a cheap tech demo for something bigger and better, and kind of pissed I paid $40 for it

I might actually consider getting a Mario 3D World bundle if they get one, as long as it has a hard copy and not some shit download voucher.

Meh, I guess you will be out of luck. I was interested in several Wii U or 3DS bundles but they always came with a stupid voucher instead of the actual game. No hard copy, no buy.

#37 Posted by finalfantasy94 (25811 posts) -

Game does look dam pretty. Sadly mario lost me a while ago.

#38 Posted by AtariKidX (6138 posts) -

Very poor graphics......even and sonic generation on PS3/XBOX360 looks better.

#39 Posted by madsnakehhh (13915 posts) -

Yep, that's amazing and good enough reason to get a WiiU.

#40 Edited by resevl4rlz (3157 posts) -

who ever made America's commercial needs to be fired

#41 Posted by BranKetra (46524 posts) -

That looks charming.

#42 Edited by OctavianZarda (491 posts) -

@resevl4rlz said:

who ever made America's commercial needs to be fired

This x1000!

#43 Edited by casharmy (6754 posts) -

This is the reason why I wil probably end up with a wii U as my second console and never touch a xbone.

Nintnedo will surely produce some AAA+ exclusives that are truely high quality games unlike MS. I still regret getting a 360 instead of a wii last gen but I won't make that mistake this time. Nintendo is still a real video game company and knows what good games are supposed to be like.

#44 Posted by Shinobishyguy (22118 posts) -

This game looking FUCKING AMAZING

#45 Posted by Shinobishyguy (22118 posts) -

Also it's hilarious how many people dismissed this as a lame rehash or 3ds port.

Dear god were they off base

#46 Posted by Chozofication (2493 posts) -

That theme park will give you eye cancer.

The rest is stunning.

#47 Posted by PonchoTaco (1661 posts) -

This looks great!

#48 Posted by Negro-y-Azul (79 posts) -

Graphics are gorgeous. Want to try the gameplay for myself though.

#49 Posted by thedude- (1914 posts) -

Game looks better and better. A huge blockbuster for Wii U, possibly its first true blood blockbuster.

#50 Posted by coasterguy65 (5433 posts) -

Glad I finally got around to buying a Wii-U. That game looks great.