Stop the lies! Your not going to be buying anything but the PS4 and you know it.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Mah-kak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Mah-kak
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
It's cute. You guys lost what you thought was a successful generation. Dead last. Then, anticipating the next gen and how your going to finally beat Sony at Sony's game, you had the Xbone dropped on you.

It's a disaster. The hardware is severely limited by poor corporate decisions to limit people's freedom for monetary gain. Game developers are jumping ship left and right. Going on the record about what a success the PS4 is and what a joke the Xbone is. Even the makers of Halo are giving their next game to Sony with more exclusives than Microsoft is getting. Not to mention your only getting half the system for a $100 more.

It sucks, I know. Your company of choice decided to sell you out to corporations and government agencies with intrusive and anti-consumer policies. And Sony is once again reigning supreme. And that makes you mad. So mad you can't bring yourself to speak the honest truth about your intentions in public. That being: You are going to buy a PS4.
Just like those 25 million fools who purchased the original Xbox and then duurrrrr they had to go and purchase a PS2 so they can play a game besides a gimped first person shooter called Halo. Revolutionary games like Grand Theft Auto that you now sit and drool about. (Old news really we had three of them on the PS2, but of course you know that you owned a PS2)

Just like the countless 360 owners who got fed up with their glitched system and decided to purchase a PS3 for superior quality games, free online, true HD films on a next gen format, and exclusives for mature gamers not per-pubscent kids. Games like Metal Gear Solid IV, Gran Turismo 5, Uncharted Series, The Last of Us, Heavy Rain, etc.

So your mad. We know. You can't bring yourself to say it. You can't bring yourself to show it. But everyone is going to be buying the PS4. Everyone. It's the height of stupidity to even look at another system. But we enjoy the role playing you guys do. You guys acting like you hate the PS4 and we get into arguments. It makes this forum fun. But outside of it. In the real world. It's all going to be PS4. All of it . Everywhere.

You know it. I know it. Microsoft Knows it. Nintendo Knows it. Sony has always known it. We all know it.
bbkkristian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#2 bbkkristian
Member since 2008 • 14971 Posts
Not level 10, son.
Zophar87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 Zophar87
Member since 2008 • 4344 Posts

Not level 10, son.bbkkristian

And you're*

muffin200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 muffin200
Member since 2007 • 733 Posts

I love it when you get living proof of something.

in this case we have unquestioning facts that level two's should not create threads.

Mah-kak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Mah-kak
Oh noes I'm not level 10. I've had pusy before though so that places me above many of you on here and grants me privileges.
clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts
Oh noes I'm not level 10. I've had pusy before though so that places me above many of you on here and grants me privileges. Mah-kak
You sound mad.
AutoPilotOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 AutoPilotOn
Member since 2010 • 8655 Posts
Wow that's just... Wow.. War room can be fun with facts presented against facts with alittle opinion throw in but this is just bad.
Avatar image for deactivated-5d78760d7d740
deactivated-5d78760d7d740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 deactivated-5d78760d7d740
Member since 2009 • 16386 Posts

Oh noes I'm not level 10. I've had pusy before though so that places me above many of you on here and grants me privileges. Mah-kak

okay.

ShoTTyMcNaDeS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ShoTTyMcNaDeS
Member since 2011 • 2784 Posts
Wow! Did you just wake up from your futon in your Mom's basement and decided to create a Gamespot account today! Mods please lock this trash!!!!
muffin200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 muffin200
Member since 2007 • 733 Posts

At least you'll be banned soon.

The_Lipscomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 The_Lipscomb
Member since 2013 • 2603 Posts

I'm not buying anything. Bought my pc last year lol

Zophar87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Zophar87
Member since 2008 • 4344 Posts

Please don't breed.

Mah-kak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Mah-kak

[QUOTE="Mah-kak"]Oh noes I'm not level 10. I've had pusy before though so that places me above many of you on here and grants me privileges. muffin200

And you'll still be here. Whose the real winner?
Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

In the time it takes you to get to level 10, please think of a more coherent argument against the XBone.  Developers are jumping off?  Unless you can actually substatniate such claims, you only serve to look bat-shit craycray.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts
[QUOTE="muffin200"]

[QUOTE="Mah-kak"]Oh noes I'm not level 10. I've had pusy before though so that places me above many of you on here and grants me privileges. Mah-kak

And you'll still be here. Whose the real winner?

He think he's better than someone on the internet :lol:
AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 AdobeArtist  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25184 Posts

Stop the lies. You have no clue what you're talking about.

Oh and yeah, that level 10 rule saves System Wars once again :)