Star Citizen impressive Uncanny Valley Character Creator and "Exploring a cold snowy planet" video

• 52 results
JohnF111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#51 JohnF111
Member since 2010 • 14190 Posts

I can't wait to finally get to fly to and land on planets or in this case moons. Yela is supposedly going to be one of them and will be great to have access something more than a few ports and the same two or three missions.

PimpHand_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#52 PimpHand_Gamer
Member since 2014 • 3048 Posts

@JohnF111 said:

I can't wait to finally get to fly to and land on planets or in this case moons. Yela is supposedly going to be one of them and will be great to have access something more than a few ports and the same two or three missions.

Which always sound great on paper but often in practice, space sims turn out to be rather niche, not everyone has that kind of patience. The idea also sounded great for NMS too and we see how much fun people actually had planet jumping. I think the graphics and features are over selling this game to typical gamers when in reality it's only the niche sim lovers that will ever really enjoy this. If you're not playing EVE, Elite Horizons, X series..etc then you probably won't ever play much of this one either.