Sooo Kallie Plagge. Not the worst games journo in history after all?

• 56 results
xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#51  Edited By xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

DOOM2016. Finally a game the whole family can play without losing!

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46652 Posts

@ConanTheStoner: Ahahahaha. Thanks mate! :D

appariti0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 appariti0n
Member since 2009 • 5014 Posts

@ConanTheStoner: I swear I should just wait for your posts, and then quote them saying "this".

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#54 judaspete
Member since 2005 • 7370 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:

Is that you, Kalie? 😄 jk

Ha! Nope, just some white-knight beta simping for the the woke game reviewer so chicks will sleep with me. Because when I'm trying to get laid, I post on gaming forums :)

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#55 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44695 Posts

Also, yeah her review was one of the better ones... but WTF about the rest that gave it like 90+ on MetaCritic at launch, and I know it's the PC version but it is still an incomplete game regardless of performance optimization, and I am grateful more in gaming media are trying to get word out there is at more wrong than performance and bugs, but more incomplete design in many areas of game and game world and AI behavior and everything else.

Sushiglutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#56 Sushiglutton
Member since 2009 • 9902 Posts

Tbh I don’t read full GS reviews. They are too long and filled with spoilers. I do find the score she gave Days Gone (4/10) to be pretty insane. However having a different taste and different priorities obviously doesn’t make her bad. If some people are finding her reviews helpful that’s all good.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#57  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59380 Posts

@robbie23 said:

@uninspiredcup: lol The Quartering is making a killing from rage bait. When his channel was a lot smaller a couple of years ago his videos where actually good.

Yep. Hardwired into to us and manipulated accordingly. All the way back (and further) to newspapers in London manufacturing the phrase, "Jack The Ripper".

In his case it's a basic theme of 1. Woman bad 2. White males threatened 3. Woke thing ruins thing

Having said that games media does the exact same shit. Your Shitaokus, Polygons and Gamespot farting out their political shit no one asked for.

It's self-indulgence disguised as righteousness. Which, weirdly, is a dislikable trait. Making them perfect targets for such people.