Sony's PS3 Disappointment Timeline Continued

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Dreams-Visions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 Dreams-Visions
Member since 2006 • 26578 Posts
http://www.thestreet.com/_tscrss/markets/activetraderupdate/10330004.html Dec. 30th. Another analyst predicts doom and gloom.
brainiac24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202 brainiac24
Member since 2006 • 474 Posts
Funny after all this Press The PS3 is Sold out everywhere, Also alot of those had to due with software isssues which can be resolved easily

Sega Only made games and they all sucked, Sony makes Computers, Laptops, Tv's, PS3, PSP, and Blu ray players. There a multi billion dollar company there not going anywhereGloverD
Sony is a publicly traded company. They will not want to keep taking hits on their stock. You realize theyre losing a SH*TLOAD OF MONEY HERE??!??!? I don't think shareholders will want a ps4 if this stuff keeps happening. By the way, their laptop batteries do explode, the PSP is in a miserable position, their computers use the cheapest parts possible (trust me i know, my cpu fan was running 50dB before i changed it. damn 2 dollar fan.) , and Blu ray will get 0wned by the more affordable HD-DVD, which also runs at 1080p now (umd sucks, and that other thing which got owned by VHS even though it was superior). I rest my case.
Canadian_Geese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 Canadian_Geese
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
To all those who say to let the Sony bashing die: 

Sony used the PS3 to push Blu-Ray and the Cell on consumers.  This normally wouldn't be such a bad thing, but by doing so they also raised the price and damaged it as a gaming console.  Instead of working on trying to make the PS3 a great gaming machine with a good online platform, Sony made a trojan horse for hidden agendas. 

No, do not let the bashing die.  If you are unhappy about what Sony did (whether you are a non-biased gamer or any of the 3 fanboys) then let it be known.  Tell everyone you know.  Maybe if PS3 sales are bad enough then Sony will learn a lesson and come out with a better strategy, which will mean a better experience for all gamers. 

Don't let Sony get off easy.  This isn't the Bible and I don't want to turn the other cheek.  I want a great gaming experience, and I don't want a company telling me what I want.  Instead, I want a company asking me what I want.  Until Sony starts asking me what I want, F them.

Sincerely,

Canadian Geese
jazreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 jazreal
Member since 2006 • 2736 Posts
OHH OHHH  i wanna add to that please :)   sony chooses communist north korea over america(the ones who put rice on thier plates) to recieve majority of ps2's at its launch..only to have to recall(with americas help no doubt) every system because north korea threatens to use the console as a "missle guidance system"....ohhhh bad sony....bad bad bad.  ohh ohh and then there was the embarassment at E3. sony LIES once again to its fans. they call pre rendered movie footage "gameplay" and gets busted a week later for it....and they also used xbox360's to run some of thier demo's...and called it thiers.....BAD SONY  BAD BAD BAD..ohh and for all you cows who will no doubt call for damage controll....dont even try to argue this....its all "OLD NEWS" that everyone knows about....and if you even think about crying source.....LOL....like i said...this is old news...you already know its true. i just wanted to add to this wonderfull list that shows fony's(sony's) true colors :)
Kizzle28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#205 Kizzle28
Member since 2004 • 796 Posts
To all those who say to let the Sony bashing die:

Sony used the PS3 to push Blu-Ray and the Cell on consumers. This normally wouldn't be such a bad thing, but by doing so they also raised the price and damaged it as a gaming console. Instead of working on trying to make the PS3 a great gaming machine with a good online platform, Sony made a trojan horse for hidden agendas.

No, do not let the bashing die. If you are unhappy about what Sony did (whether you are a non-biased gamer or any of the 3 fanboys) then let it be known. Tell everyone you know. Maybe if PS3 sales are bad enough then Sony will learn a lesson and come out with a better strategy, which will mean a better experience for all gamers.

Don't let Sony get off easy. This isn't the Bible and I don't want to turn the other cheek. I want a great gaming experience, and I don't want a company telling me what I want. Instead, I want a company asking me what I want. Until Sony starts asking me what I want, F them.

Sincerely,

Canadian Geese
Canadian_Geese
Bravo. And thus, that is why Wii60 was born. Let your voices be heard people and don't give Sony a penny this generation. Not until they right alot of the wrongs they have done.
AgentVX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 AgentVX
Member since 2006 • 1160 Posts

I think the original poster could of also put in his list about how Sony still refuses to release the specs for their GPU, because it's weaker then its competitor, the 360.

Or how they don't even have a unified loggin in their online service, can't invite your friends playing another game.

Or when your warranty is done, and the touted BluRay drive dies, which is will eventually, you have to buy a whole new console.

Or when you batteries on the Sixaxis controller dies, you have to buy a whole new controller cause you can't swap out the batteries.

etc.....

After all my research, I am extremely happy that I bought a 360.  Now I have to decide if I will get a Wii, I will wait a year or so before I jump on that bandwagon, though it looks fun to play, the graphics just plain suck.  But then again, a fun system is worth the money, so the Wii might be sitting next to my 360 so time soon.  I know the PS3 won't be heading in my basement anytime soon....

junior-giggsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 junior-giggsy
Member since 2006 • 923 Posts

Where is the timeline for the Wii and 360?

-2pacmakaveli-
there disasters were not on a big a scale as ps3
TheOneMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#208 TheOneMan
Member since 2006 • 2952 Posts
Well, all I know is that I am having a blast playing Resistance online...
funnymario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#209 funnymario
Member since 2005 • 9122 Posts
Okay...
jazreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 jazreal
[QUOTE="Canadian_Geese"]To all those who say to let the Sony bashing die:

Sony used the PS3 to push Blu-Ray and the Cell on consumers. This normally wouldn't be such a bad thing, but by doing so they also raised the price and damaged it as a gaming console. Instead of working on trying to make the PS3 a great gaming machine with a good online platform, Sony made a trojan horse for hidden agendas.

No, do not let the bashing die. If you are unhappy about what Sony did (whether you are a non-biased gamer or any of the 3 fanboys) then let it be known. Tell everyone you know. Maybe if PS3 sales are bad enough then Sony will learn a lesson and come out with a better strategy, which will mean a better experience for all gamers.

Don't let Sony get off easy. This isn't the Bible and I don't want to turn the other cheek. I want a great gaming experience, and I don't want a company telling me what I want. Instead, I want a company asking me what I want. Until Sony starts asking me what I want, F them.

Sincerely,

Canadian Geese
Kizzle28
Bravo. And thus, that is why Wii60 was born. Let your voices be heard people and don't give Sony a penny this generation. Not until they right alot of the wrongs they have done.

i agree....and to those that seemed...well...hurt from all the "PS3" bashing....please know that it is NOT(for me anyway) the PS3 persay...its SONY. im sure..with a little help and alot of work..the ps3 could be a good console. its not the system.....its the systems "creator" sony that i hate with a passion. and i believe that my feelings towards sony is justified and not just fanboy rantings. peace
jazreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 jazreal
GloverD wrote:Funny after all this Press The PS3 is Sold out everywhere, Also alot of those had to due with software isssues which can be resolved easily

that is so typical DAMAGE CONTROL .  ohhhh sony sold out....duuuuuhhhhhrrrrr. its called an EXTREME SHORTAGE.........of course they sold out. LOL.  if i have 10 burritoes to sell at a construction site of over 100 hungry workers.....OF COURSE IM GONNA SELL OUT....im just not gonna go and brag about it in some forum :)
wugglez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 wugglez
Member since 2004 • 719 Posts
bump, this thread needs a sticky
Juevani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 Juevani
Member since 2006 • 77 Posts
[QUOTE="Juevani"][QUOTE="CPM_basic"]

[QUOTE="GsSanAndreas"]2007 is gona be the upside,

-major firmware update
-less of a shortage reaching almost 2 - 6 mill mark
-Euro Launch
- Amazing games
-Better graphics and understand of making games

jazreal

Hahaha it's funny how cows have to look foward to "firmware updates" and console launches....

And you mean like maybe 1 or 2 good games in 2007 for ps3 while Wii PC and 360 get many.

how 1 or 2 games lemming?? MGS4,FF13,KillZone,God Of War,The Getaway,MotorStorm,Tekken,GT,C-and-R,Metro2033,VF5,HeavnlySword,L.A Noir,GTA5,PES,All EA Sports, Lair,WarHawk and many more just in case you didnt know there is 103 games under devlopment for the PS3 for 2007, which makes it twice as much as the games being devloped for the 360 or whatever other console u mentioned.. just wanted to let u know..

.........twice as much as 360? what are you smoking....most of the gaming industry and most of sony's "once" exclusives are all "jumping in". there are more games coming to 360 than ps3 by a long shot.....please dont post things just to sound "cool"....it makes you cows seem......well...not seem...you ARE desperate :)

desperate?? hahaha, its just funny, we're not the one jumpin around and wishin 360 games, thats you xbox fans, let me see, how many topics is about I WISH A PS3 game ''From MGS4, FF13, Tekken, GT and the rest of the PS3 games, xbox fans sit here allday wishin on them, so who's desperate?? you don't see like that from PS fans, what we're gonna wish for anyway all xbox games look and play the same fps.. and since u so proud of ur 360, why u never play it?? ya sit here allday commenting PS3 posts, u know why there is not that much ps fans on the net?? cus we're either enjoying our PS3 or playin PS2 waitin 2 get a PS3.. and 103 games is in devlopment for ps3 thats double as much games as the games in dev for 360, read the news kid..
daveg1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#214 daveg1
Member since 2005 • 20405 Posts
and the sony fans still lap it up like milk!!!
Avatar image for EmperorMetalman
EmperorMetalman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 EmperorMetalman
Member since 2006 • 1832 Posts
I don't think you can have a timeline of Sony bad press without mention of the PSP, and its failed promises. Sony was riding such a high tide of popularity for such a long time, that leading up to its launch everyone assumed that the PSP would steamroll the DS. That didn't happen, and essentially shattered the illusion that Sony was invincible, and exposing their weakness that competitors, namely Nintendo, took advantage of.sgtgoomba

I agree. The DS actually outselling the PSP is massive ownage
EmperorMetalman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 EmperorMetalman
Notice how not many cows have posted here? :lol:KrunkMastaX

I wonder why
EmperorMetalman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 EmperorMetalman
[QUOTE="Kizzle28"][QUOTE="Canadian_Geese"]To all those who say to let the Sony bashing die:

Sincerely,

Canadian Geese
jazreal

i agree....and to those that seemed...well...hurt from all the "PS3" bashing....please know that it is NOT(for me anyway) the PS3 persay...its SONY. im sure..with a little help and alot of work..the ps3 could be a good console. its not the system.....its the systems "creator" sony that i hate with a passion. and i believe that my feelings towards sony is justified and not just fanboy rantings. peace

One year too late
Avatar image for REVOLUTIONfreak
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#218 REVOLUTIONfreak
Member since 2005 • 18418 Posts
Im sure that last one is just about the Sixaxis.  It was filed in May, which was right before they unveiled the Sixaxis.  Sony blows though, and if they do copy Nintendo's controller exactly (which I hope Nintendo was smart enough to patent their design) I will NEVER buy any game product from Sony again.
0blivi0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 0blivi0n
Member since 2005 • 78 Posts

We all know Sony has been taking a lot of bad press from the PS3, but lets take a look back at the year that has lead us to the Nov. 17th release date.

First, we start with Sony itself. Yes, I was going to only make a timeline of the PS3 news, but how can you ignore this arrogance from late 2005?

Nov. 10th, 2005 - Sony is caught hiding a rootkit inside music CD's that place a virus on users computer. Sony's Tom Hesse defends the decision by stating that people don't know what it is, so they shouldn't care

Now that we know Sony cares about us, lets move on to the PS3...

Feb. 27th, 2006 - Sony misses it's Spring launch date
May 8th, 2006 - Sony holds it's E3 conference announcing the pricing of the PS3 at $600/$500
May 8th, 2006 - New PS3 controller will have six degrees of motion, but no rumble feature. Sony's Phil Harrison states that rumble was last gen and no longer needed.
May 31st, 2006 - Sony's Phil Harrison denies copying the Wiimote and states that the PS3 will replace the PC
Sept 6th, 2006 - PS3 is delayed in Europe until March 2007
Sept 6th, 2006 - PS3 launch shipment is cut from 2 million to 400,000 in the US (100,000 to Japan)
Sept 8th, 2006 - Sony's President admits that the company's hardware is in a current state of decline
Sept 26th, 2006 - PS3 first-party titles announced to be the same price as third party titles, at $59.99
Sept 26th, 2006 - Square Enix will not exclusively support Sony's PS3 as much as they did with the PS2.
Sept 29th, 2006 - Sony's President Ken Kutaragi states that his company does not care about the Xbox 360 and Wii competition.
October 12th, 2006 - Sony Exec calls the 360 and Wii "too expensive"
October 19th, 2006 - The infamous spec sheet comparison and how Sony claims the Xbox 360 requires HD-DVD to play games
October 20th, 2006 - Announced that Sony may have to replace your PS3 controller for you after it no longer holds charge
October 24th, 2006 - Sony sinks Lik-Sang
October 26th, 2006 - Sony's Q2 profits decrease by 94%
October 28th, 2006 - Sony president Ken Kutaragi said he expects the PS3 to be capable of running games at a stunning 120fps
October 30th, 2006 - PS3 will push Sony $1.71 billion into the red
October 31st, 2006 - Japan launch of the PS3 is cut to 80,000 units
Nov 8th, 2006 - Sony ships without update. You must update your PS3 out of the box in order to use PlayStation Network
Nov 9th, 2006 - NBA Live 2007 is cancelled on the PS3
Nov 9th, 2006 - Oblivion is pushed back from launch title to Jan 2007
Nov 10th, 2006 - Sony's Phil Harrison states that he can no longer confirm a March 2007 launch for Europe
Nov 11th, 2006 - PS3 launches in Japan and rewards few
Nov 11th, 2006 - Sony unprepared for Japan launch
Nov 14th, 2006 - Sony will miss 400,000 unit target for the US. Approx 150k to 200k will be shipped for launch
Nov 14th, 2006 - PS3 has backwards compatibility problems
Nov 16th, 2006 - PS3 downscales 720p games instead of upscaling to 1080i 
Nov 16th, 2006 - Sony's Jack Tretton comments on the PS3 BC problems and states that the Wii has 0 backwards compatibility
Nov 20, 2006 - NYT not impressed with PS3
Nov 21, 2006 - PS3, PSP Rainbow Six held till '07
Nov 23, 2006 - Saving Sony, one console at a time
Nov 26, 2006 - More PS3 exclusives head to 360
Nov 26, 2006 - Bloomberg: Sony missed PS3 ship targets
Nov 30, 2006 - Sony shuffles senior execs
Nov 30, 2006 - Analyst: "I cannot imagine a PlayStation 4"
Dec 4, 2006 - Sony Australia: Wii "More Fun" than PS3
Dec 8, 2006 - Court rules for Immersion; Sony to pay up
Dec 11, 2006 - Industry watchers weigh in on "record-low tie ratios" for Wii and PS3 and other results from the month of the new systems' debut.
Dec 19, 2006 - Time says PS3 was a bust
Dec 21, 2006 - Virtua Fighter 5 dukes it out on Xbox 360
Dec 21, 2006 - Sony filed a patent for wiimote style hand-held controler

While it's not all of Sony's fault, they have done little to apologize for their delays and arrogant statements. It's a bad trend that they've started, and the more they continue the more we'll be seeing article after article on Gamespot.....day after day about something else they've done to flaw the PS3's image.

I'm sure I'm going to get a lot of flaming cow responses, but hey that's expected. I can understand their crankiness b/c I know I'd hate to be in their shoes atm. Hopefully Sony will have some sort of eye-opener to the amount of distaste they've started among gaming consumers, and will get back to what they used to do best.
Natural_Mystic

Sept 6  http://www.gamespot.com/news/6157113.html PS3: HD cables not included. Gamers looking to get the best picture out of Sony's premium PlayStation 3 package will need to shell out extra for proper hookups.

1hamlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 1hamlet
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts
Some more disappointing links:

PS3 games are regionfree
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/697/697656p1.html

PS3 runs Linux out-of-the-box
http://www.gamasutra.com/php-bin/news_index.php?story=9290

HDMI on basic PS3
http://www.gamepro.com/news.cfm?article_id=82128

PS3 Hard Drive upgradable from Day 1
http://arstechnica.com/journals/thumbs.ars/2006/11/11/5926

Gran Turismo HD for free on X-Mas
http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/gran-turismo-hd-concept/sony-gives-gran-turismo-hd-concept-for-cmas-223966.php
mathew952

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#221 mathew952
Member since 2003 • 976 Posts

PS3. I hate this thing so much, it hurts my brain!!! It was the most over hyped, most anticipated thing I had seen for this gen.Every one was waiting for the launch, the future would be here! Awesome graphics, better than anything else on the market!A Superpowered CPU, using the same tech as in military supercomputers.Blu ray!The future of Movies!A motion sensetive controller!Web browsing!Media center!You can plug your Ipod, camera, PDA, flash drive right in!Instant slide show!Free online games with the Plystation network!It's going to replace the computer!It runs linux too, you can make your own games on a Linux PC and put them right on!Then the first excited tech-jounalist opened up the box.

The Graphics?Now where near as good as the hype. And Apparently Military super computers aren't cut out for gaming. Not to mention that wounderful linux uses an 1/8th to 1/4 of the CPU power.And The GPU wasn't exactly working out either. 1 SPE had to be converted to a mini-GPU to handle the strain.The Bluray was nice...To bad it's not doing well..and racking up the cost...and causing production problems.The sixaxis controller is good, but due to all of the ports from 360, the games weren't really good with it.The web browsing?Limited at best.The most seamless was You-tube, So you can still see idiots with web cams make movies.Sure you could plug in these peripherals, but the files weren't exactly easy to get to, and the slide show could have been better.The hard drive is big, but not many people are using the PS3 to store files, other than 45,000 different saves for MGS4, one of the only exclusives left. And who really wan't to make thier own games? And if they do, the put them on newgrounds or addicting games, not PS3.Then again, the gamelibrary is so small, you have to anyway. The big Devs are scared about tht e PS3 low sales, and are making it all multiplat or 360 only. and those couple games that are out/Well, you have to shell out 15-20 bucks just for cables.And the creepy baby ads, scaring everyone...This was the worst console launch I've ever seen.It could have replaced the computer for most people.But the OS just didn't work, needed a lot more refinement, and the web browing was....well it can...sort of. The pS# has great hardware potential, but unless the OS is refined, the value of games is all that any one will care about, and 600 dollars....is 600 dollars. I HATE YOU SONY!!!!

And to those who say the shortage is over. You know htose piles of PS3 that you brag about...does it ever get any bigger or smaller.No. They aren't making more, nobody wants one. They're the same every week.

StrifeXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 StrifeXIII
Member since 2004 • 1197 Posts
You really need a hobby.. :|
sink978

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 sink978
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
Not that I have the time at the moment but lets look at MS.

Launches Xbox in 2001 KILLS Xbox in 2005. (LOOK AT gamespot's list of 5 best Xbox games for 2006 and then look at PS2's list of 5 best games and next year PS2 will still get God of War in addtion to Rouge G. not to mention plenty of other games that still will come out!!) AND MS spent Billions!!
http://msftextrememakeover.blogspot.com/2006/11/portrait-of-emerging-business-as-older.html

Sells are equal to Xbox over the first year after launch. ( not end of year sales!!)
http://www.engadget.com/2005/12/15/xbox-360-only-sold-about-58-compared-to-original-xbox !!
SO there you go I guss PS3 bad start can get worse like Xbox 360 has already done, But I don not think so.

Ravenlore_basic
And Xbox1 failed, whats your point?
Blackbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 Blackbond
Member since 2005 • 24516 Posts
[QUOTE="Ravenlore_basic"]Not that I have the time at the moment but lets look at MS.

Launches Xbox in 2001 KILLS Xbox in 2005. (LOOK AT gamespot's list of 5 best Xbox games for 2006 and then look at PS2's list of 5 best games and next year PS2 will still get God of War in addtion to Rouge G. not to mention plenty of other games that still will come out!!) AND MS spent Billions!!
http://msftextrememakeover.blogspot.com/2006/11/portrait-of-emerging-business-as-older.html

Sells are equal to Xbox over the first year after launch. ( not end of year sales!!)
http://www.engadget.com/2005/12/15/xbox-360-only-sold-about-58-compared-to-original-xbox !!
SO there you go I guss PS3 bad start can get worse like Xbox 360 has already done, But I don not think so.

sink978
And Xbox1 failed, whats your point?

Xbox failed? Establishing the best online service, a user base > then nintendo and getting 2nd place in its first try is failure? Wow lol
mathew952

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#225 mathew952
Member since 2003 • 976 Posts
Xbox 1 didn't fail.Sure it lost money, but in every other aspect it did great.It built up a fan base of 17 million people, began the idea of wireless controllers from a first party, Established a lag free online service, with voice support, and had many great titles, and even though the PS2 had 2 times the CPU power, the X-box was able to match that and beat the graphics by a long shot.They cut Fony's sales, and set new standards for consoles. that sounds like a failure to me
SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#226 SolidSnake35
Member since 2005 • 58971 Posts
Yet they're still going, which means something...
SyluxElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#227 SyluxElite
Member since 2006 • 8950 Posts
Some more disappointing links:

PS3 games are regionfree
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/697/697656p1.html

PS3 runs Linux out-of-the-box
http://www.gamasutra.com/php-bin/news_index.php?story=9290

HDMI on basic PS3
http://www.gamepro.com/news.cfm?article_id=82128

PS3 Hard Drive upgradable from Day 1
http://arstechnica.com/journals/thumbs.ars/2006/11/11/5926

Gran Turismo HD for free on X-Mas
http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/gran-turismo-hd-concept/sony-gives-gran-turismo-hd-concept-for-cmas-223966.php
1hamlet
I found a cow guys!!! And he comes bearing little good (or meaningful? info.  I mean honestly that small list against our big list of ownage..........please. :lol:
dlind70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 dlind70
Member since 2004 • 2816 Posts
Wow!  I'd just like to reiterate that Sony has had one bad year.  Just...wow! :?
Natural_Mystic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 Natural_Mystic
Member since 2003 • 4117 Posts
*Just added

Sep 5th, 2006 - Gamers looking to get the best picture out of Sony's premium PlayStation 3 package will need to shell out extra for proper hookups.
Nov 20, 2006 - Game Devs Prefer 360
Dec 27, 2006 - PS3 Greymarket Watch: Scalpers Returning PS3s Back To Stores.
Dec 27, 2006 - Gamers who queued for days to buy Sony's PS3 are frantically trying to trade them for the much cheaper Wii.
Dec 28, 2006 -  Sony's PS3: High-Scorer No More

Heith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 Heith
Member since 2003 • 1231 Posts
Woo let the ownage continue
HarryCrackage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 HarryCrackage
Member since 2004 • 1426 Posts
Wow. What a great thread. It should be bottled and sold as Cow Repelant. It sure does seem to keep them away.
SyluxElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 SyluxElite
[QUOTE="Natural_Mystic"]*Just added

Sep 5th, 2006 - Gamers looking to get the best picture out of Sony's premium PlayStation 3 package will need to shell out extra for proper hookups.
Nov 20, 2006 - Game Devs Prefer 360
Dec 27, 2006 - PS3 Greymarket Watch: Scalpers Returning PS3s Back To Stores.
Dec 27, 2006 - Gamers who queued for days to buy Sony's PS3 are frantically trying to trade them for the much cheaper Wii.
Dec 28, 2006 -  Sony's PS3: High-Scorer No More

WOW and I thought things couldnt get worse!
Carmilla31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 Carmilla31
Member since 2005 • 3335 Posts
Funny and true thread. But the only real reason the PS3 sinking is the 'Moo-Ray' which adds $200 to the system and adds zero to video games. :(
1hamlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 1hamlet
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts
Although most of you don't seem to have a life - happy new year from Germany :) 2007 will be an exciting year and we will see if the Sony hate continues. But then again some people might even graduate from kindergarden so who knows ...
covhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 covhunter
Member since 2004 • 946 Posts
2007 will either see Sony either make one of the greatest comebacks in console wars history, or be dealt a crushing defeat at the hands of MS and Nintendo. Looking at all 3 consoles line-ups it seems like Sony really have to pull their finger out. Watch this space ladies and gentlemen for the system wars are about to begin :D
l1loneviet1l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 l1loneviet1l
Member since 2005 • 140 Posts
lol, Sony has had one bad year.web966
lol they had "3" bad years
GsSanAndreas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 GsSanAndreas
Member since 2004 • 3075 Posts
[QUOTE="web966"]lol, Sony has had one bad year.l1loneviet1l
lol they had "3" bad years

how is it 3?

ps1 won
ps2 won and is still outselling 360, Wii, ps3, DS, PSP

Microsoft and Nintendo had garbag year last gen
Heith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 Heith
Member since 2003 • 1231 Posts
Although most of you don't seem to have a life - happy new year from Germany :) 2007 will be an exciting year and we will see if the Sony hate continues. But then again some people might even graduate from kindergarden so who knows ...1hamlet

Some people like to be informed about large companies lying and infecting their computers with bugs intentionally.. so who knows.. maybe some people did graduate from kindergarten.. but it probably wasn't you.
stupiddk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#240 stupiddk
Member since 2003 • 2377 Posts
2007 is gona be the upside,

-major firmware update
-less of a shortage reaching almost 2 - 6 mill mark
-Euro Launch
- Amazing games
-Better graphics and understand of making games

GsSanAndreas

where is the facts, all you did was give me worthless opinion.
2scoopsofempty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 2scoopsofempty
Member since 2005 • 923 Posts
add me to the list of PS3 returns. what a piece of crap that console is. im so pissed that i got rid of my 360 for it...I WILL BY BUYING A 360 AGAIN! and a wii for my GF. **** you sony.
abaddon1125

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 abaddon1125
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

desperate?? hahaha, its just funny, we're not the one jumpin around and wishin 360 games, thats you xbox fans, let me see, how many topics is about I WISH A PS3 game ''From MGS4, FF13, Tekken, GT and the rest of the PS3 games, xbox fans sit here allday wishin on them, so who's desperate?? you don't see like that from PS fans, what we're gonna wish for anyway all xbox games look and play the same fps.. and since u so proud of ur 360, why u never play it?? ya sit here allday commenting PS3 posts, u know why there is not that much ps fans on the net?? cus we're either enjoying our PS3 or playin PS2 waitin 2 get a PS3.. and 103 games is in devlopment for ps3 thats double as much games as the games in dev for 360, read the news kid..

You might wanna check this out before you start talking:
http://www.xboxyde.com/future_release.html

Looks like well over 100 games in development - more than the 103 you're saying is in development for PS3 anyways.  Now who's not reading the news...  kid.

EmperorMetalman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 EmperorMetalman
abaddon1125

You might wanna check this out before you start talking:
http://www.xboxyde.com/future_release.html

Looks like well over 100 games in development - more than the 103 you're saying is in development for PS3 anyways. Now who's not reading the news... kid.

By cow logic, the XBOX doesn't have any games in development
Typhoid_Larry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 Typhoid_Larry
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
postin' late in a legendary thread
Ecco6t9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 Ecco6t9
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
I do not post here often but wow just wow.....
SyluxElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 SyluxElite
add me to the list of PS3 returns. what a piece of crap that console is. im so pissed that i got rid of my 360 for it...I WILL BY BUYING A 360 AGAIN! and a wii for my GF. **** you sony.2scoopsofempty
WOW! thats a angry customer.
ryan_mirow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#247 ryan_mirow
Member since 2005 • 238 Posts
BRILLIANT!!!!!!
bc226

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 bc226
Member since 2004 • 93 Posts
This post needs to stay on the Front page please someone Sticky it.
Sagacious_Tien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#249 Sagacious_Tien
Member since 2005 • 12562 Posts
Easily one of the better threads I've seen on Sony's behavior over the past year. Not only are they unapologetic in their arrogance, they can't hold onto games, and can't make systems to satisfy the dwindling demand.

If 2007 doesn't see a big turnaround for them, I can only pity early adopters who should have opted for the alternative experience which at the time and remains currently as far better.
SyluxElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 SyluxElite
This post needs to stay on the Front page please someone Sticky it.bc226
While all I can offer you is a bump