So PS3 was really more powerful.

• 146 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

faizan_faizan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 faizan_faizan
Member since 2009 • 7869 Posts
are you kidding with those screens?halo 4 looks better than the first two and the bottom one looks worse than skyrim and skyrim is HUGE and has dragons.

why did you use the last screen as an example?it sucks.

skilfulgary
Because it DOES look like this.
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts
[QUOTE="faizan_faizan"][QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="faizan_faizan"] You do know *HOW multiplats work on PS3 right?

They do

Damn my english.

It's different with different multiplats
faizan_faizan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 faizan_faizan
[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="faizan_faizan"][QUOTE="themajormayor"] They do

Damn my english.

It's different with different multiplats

True.
clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#104 clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

are people really that dense? it has blu-ray and free internet..

Liquid_

It also comes with rechargable battery built in the controllers and an auto disc feed and internet browser. Always has had HDMI, WiFi, internet browser, free online gaming, Bluray player. and allows you to upgrade HDD with any cheap brand HDD. In addition to being a little more powerful. 

Phazevariance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 Phazevariance
Member since 2003 • 12356 Posts

[QUOTE="faizan_faizan"]

It's beautiful 0_0
Oops

skilfulgary

are you kidding with those screens?halo 4 looks better than the first two and the bottom one looks worse than skyrim and skyrim is HUGE and has dragons.

Sorry but no. Skyrim has nothing on uncharted 3. Ps3 isn't more powerful than the 360 by much if anything at all but when developers utilize the difference in architecture appropriately they can squeeze more out of the hardware. Problem is most devs do not do this. Also while god of war had some beautiful spots most of the game was average at best. Halo 4 and gears 3 are quite beautiful also. Uncharted tho is well done right through the whole game and happened to be very fun too which gives it a high ranking as a game overall. Honestly, next gen will be a true battle since the architecture will be so similar, we should be able to clearly determine a graphical winner but this gen was really apples to oranges. Both are good in their own way but they aren't the same.
brofists

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 brofists
Member since 2011 • 2120 Posts

Yes, movies always look better than games!

rrjim1
Yes, but that doesnt explain why 5 hour movie "games" like Gears of War and Halo 4 still look inferior to the best PS3 exclusive GAMEplay games!
brofists

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 brofists

[QUOTE="faizan_faizan"]

It's beautiful 0_0
Oops

skilfulgary

LOL you are either blind or straight up delusional Killzone 2 from 2008 alone looks much better then Halo 4
faizan_faizan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 faizan_faizan
[QUOTE="skilfulgary"]

[QUOTE="faizan_faizan"]

It's beautiful 0_0
Oops

brofists

LOL you are either blind or straight up delusional Killzone 2 from 2008 alone looks much better then Halo 4

Nope, HALO 4 has higher resolution textures.
ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#109 ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

I remember endless debates about 360 being equal to PS3. Just wait for Rage and Gears 3 we were told. In the end though none of these games topped the PS3 exclusives.

The most technically impressive moments this gen were:

1. Chronos' hands in GOW3

2. That tank in KZ3

3. Uncharted - the plane

BigBoss255

Have you negated the subjective artwork differences?

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/feature/132297/processing_the_truth_an_interview_.php?page=3

But can Shippy's insight on both console's processors finally answer the age-old debate about which console is actually more powerful?

"I'm going to have to answer with an 'it depends,'" laughs Shippy, after a pause. "Again, they're completely different models. So in the PS3, you've got this Cell chip which has massive parallel processing power, the PowerPC core, multiple SPU cores it's got a GPU that is, in the model here, processing more in the Cell chip and less in the GPU. So that's one processing paradigm -- a heterogeneous paradigm."

"With the Xbox 360, you've got more of a traditional multi-core system, and you've got three PowerPC cores, each of them having dual threads -- so you've got six threads running there, at least in the CPU. Six threads in Xbox 360, and eight or nine threads in the PS3 -- but then you've got to factor in the GPU," Shippy explains. "The GPU is highly sophisticated in the Xbox 360."

He concludes: "At the end of the day, when you put them all together, depending on the software, I think they're pretty equal, even though they're completely different processing models."

Xbox Next and PS4 combines both traditional multi-core (AMD Jaguar) and heterogeneous computing (AMD GCN) i.e. AMD Heterogeneous System Architecture (HSA).

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#110 ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

The Cell is still more powerful than an Ivy Bridge core i7 meanwhile the Xbox has nothing over the PC. The only thing that is holding back the Cell is the Ram.

Cell = 240GFLOPS

i7-3770K 3.5GHz = 120GFLOPS

Stay salty herms. :cool:

Gue1

Intel i7-3770 has 295 GFLOPs from 16 IEUs (Intel's vector stream processors for HD 4000 IGP) and it's OpenCL capable.

Intel i7-3770K APU has about 415 GFLOPs i.e. combined Quad-Core X86-64 + 16 IEUs.

Stay salty cows.

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts

lol

nightshade869

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#112 nightshade869
Member since 2007 • 3457 Posts

Honestly the difference between the two consoles isn't huge, but with that being said I have been more impressed with PS3 exclusives visually. I think it is more impressive what developers have done on systems with only 512MB of memory each...I mean think about it, that is really impressive. You would never see games that look as good and Uncharted 3 or Gears or Halo on a PC with only 512MB of memory. Bloody impressive if you ask me. And before I get irrational PC hate comments, I do realize PC's are capable of more than consoles, that wasn't my point so please don't reply with irrelevant comments.

Pray_to_me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Pray_to_me
Member since 2011 • 4041 Posts

Best looking game's I saw this gen were on PS3 namely Uncharted/Killzone/and god of war 3.  Only PC games could compare but that was mainly because of the resolution difference fundimentally they were just 360 ports. 

Anyone trying to say that something like Halo can compare with PS3 exclusives is basically just a liar or a nut job. This topic is pretty much over.

Xbox 360: Third place in graphics, fourth place in sales but firstplace for dumbdumbs who pay for Xbox live.

HaloPimp978

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#114 HaloPimp978
Member since 2005 • 7329 Posts

TC you are right PS3 exclusives did show more power than 360's.

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts
Halo 4 is the closest thing to the ps3s best. The new God of War is looking incredible, as well. Crazy how developers have utilized the ps3.
AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 AM-Gamer
Member since 2012 • 8116 Posts

[QUOTE="OctaBech"]Yes, Sony 1'st party pretty much got the 360 beat in lighting, texture res, poly count, shadows, animations, AI (ray casting), screen res and so forth... but what help is that if third party devs made the most fun games to play like CoD and Skyrim? There's a very good reason why Orbis is being made easy to develop for.timbers_WSU
Really? Because Halo 4 has the best lighting on console period and as a technical piece Forza 4 was a stunner. I guess you do not remember the guys at Polyphony watching the Forza 3 demo at E3 and taking notes because of how impressed they were with it huh?

God of war 3 , KZ3 and UC 3 still look better then anything on the 360.  I guess you forgot all the best graphic awards PS3 exclusives got while the 360 hasnt won since the orginal Gears of War. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Heavy Rain looks like sht--let's be honest here, It really does.
brofists

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 brofists
[QUOTE="brofists"][QUOTE="skilfulgary"]

faizan_faizan

You know how I know your trolling? Because you said Halo 4 looks better then Killzone 2 LOL Halo 4 is nothing but bloom and over stylized - fake looking lighting, which just looks wrong, and bothers me to no end
lild1425

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#119 lild1425
Member since 2004 • 6757 Posts

[QUOTE="Liquid_"]

are people really that dense? it has blu-ray and free internet..

clr84651

It also comes with rechargable battery built in the controllers and an auto disc feed and internet browser. Always has had HDMI, WiFi, internet browser, free online gaming, Bluray player. and allows you to upgrade HDD with any cheap brand HDD. In addition to being a little more powerful. 

It is also an Anynet device so it turns on the TV and to the correct Input automatically.  A feature that seems way too luxurious until I boot my xbox and GODDARN I have to to actually have root through 50 remotes to change the input.

I admit this is a First World Problem, but a nice feature nonetheless.

brofists

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 brofists

Best looking game's I saw this gen were on PS3 namely Uncharted/Killzone/and god of war 3.  Only PC games could compare but that was mainly because of the resolution difference fundimentally they were just 360 ports. 

Anyone trying to say that something like Halo can compare with PS3 exclusives is basically just a liar or a nut job. This topic is pretty much over.

Xbox 360: Third place in graphics, fourth place in sales but firstplace for dumbdumbs who pay for Xbox live.

Pray_to_me
Brailliant post! So much truth has never been spoken!
brofists

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 brofists
Heavy Rain looks like sht--let's be honest here, It really does.Heirren
Heavy Rain looked amazing at the time It still does look great too

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
[QUOTE="brofists"][QUOTE="faizan_faizan"][QUOTE="brofists"] LOL you are either blind or straight up delusional Killzone 2 from 2008 alone looks much better then Halo 4

You know how I know your trolling? Because you said Halo 4 looks better then Killzone 2 LOL Halo 4 is nothing but bloom and over stylized - fake looking lighting, which just looks wrong, and bothers me to no end

Have you even played it? It isn't that ugly bloom you see, typical to a lot of games this gen. It looks more like genuine atmospherics. Plus, there's some enormous outdoor areas with zero of that. The game looks really good with good performance. Has there been a ps3 game that open with Halo4 level visuals?
faizan_faizan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 faizan_faizan
[QUOTE="brofists"][QUOTE="faizan_faizan"][QUOTE="brofists"] LOL you are either blind or straight up delusional Killzone 2 from 2008 alone looks much better then Halo 4

What the hell do you mean by fake lighting? Ok bloom is overdone, But no, HALO 4 has higher resolution textures than KZ2.
lild1425

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 lild1425

[QUOTE="Pray_to_me"]

brofists

Brailliant post! So much truth has never been spoken!

I didn't think GoW's graphics were that mind blowing. I have yet to play UC and KZ. Xbox Live can be definitely worth it (of course depends on how much you play). I have been having a ton of intermittent/random issues with PS3 online while I never had any . I think I'd rather have the sporadic issues and be free than have to pay.

The PS3 did close the gap considerably compared to last gen. Live and PS2 online last gen were not even close.

brofists

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 brofists
[QUOTE="Heirren"][QUOTE="brofists"][QUOTE="faizan_faizan"] Nope, HALO 4 has higher resolution textures.

Have you even played it? It isn't that ugly bloom you see, typical to a lot of games this gen. It looks more like genuine atmospherics. Plus, there's some enormous outdoor areas with zero of that. The game looks really good with good performance. Has there been a ps3 game that open with Halo4 level visuals?

I played it, and I wasnt impressed. Thats just me being honest And by the way, Halo 4 was very linear and had many corridor moments or scripted moments etc I should instead be asking you if you have played the game lol No need to lie or over rate Halo 4 for arguements sake etc I also felt no legitimate atmosphere from Halo 4 whatsoever. It was nothing but bloom, and it was ugly I went back and played Killzone 2 just to compare, and I was suprised to see how much better Killzone 2 looked Killzone 2 looks much better in fact, it looked better, played better. Killzone 2 destroys Halo 4 in every respect. The only thing Halo has on Killzone is the b.s hype machine etc
lild1425

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 lild1425

I played it, and I wasnt impressed. Thats just me being honest And by the way, Halo 4 was very linear and had many corridor moments or scripted moments etc I should instead be asking you if you have played the game lol No need to lie or over rate Halo 4 for arguements sake etc I also felt no legitimate atmosphere from Halo 4 whatsoever. It was bloom, and it was ugly I went back and played Killzone 2 just to compare, and I was suprised to see how much better Killzone 2 looked Killzone 2 looks much better in fact, looked better, played better. Killzone 2 destroys Halo 4 in every aspect. The only thing Hal has on Killzone is more b.s marketing etcbrofists

I wasn't impressed with Halo 4 either. It's always been more of the same to me after Halo 3. I still need to try KZ. Trilogy pack is still somewhere around $40.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
[QUOTE="brofists"][QUOTE="Heirren"][QUOTE="brofists"] You know how I know your trolling? Because you said Halo 4 looks better then Killzone 2 LOL Halo 4 is nothing but bloom and over stylized - fake looking lighting, which just looks wrong, and bothers me to no end

I played it, and I wasnt impressed. Thats just me being honest And by the way, Halo 4 was very linear and had many corridor moments or scripted moments etc I should instead be asking you if you have played the game lol No need to lie or over rate Halo 4 for arguements sake etc I also felt no legitimate atmosphere from Halo 4 whatsoever. It was nothing but bloom, and it was ugly I went back and played Killzone 2 just to compare, and I was suprised to see how much better Killzone 2 looked Killzone 2 looks much better in fact, it looked better, played better. Killzone 2 destroys Halo 4 in every respect. The only thing Halo has on Killzone is b.s marketing etc

C'mon now. There were parts of Halo which featured very large environments, running in 720p, using high res textures, with lots of stuff going on, all while maintaining a solid framerate. Halo4 was amazing.
faizan_faizan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 faizan_faizan

[QUOTE="Heirren"][QUOTE="brofists"] You know how I know your trolling? Because you said Halo 4 looks better then Killzone 2 LOL Halo 4 is nothing but bloom and over stylized - fake looking lighting, which just looks wrong, and bothers me to no endbrofists

I played it, and I wasnt impressed. Thats just me being honest And by the way, Halo 4 was very linear and had many corridor moments or scripted moments etc I should instead be asking you if you have played the game lol No need to lie or over rate Halo 4 for arguements sake etc I also felt no legitimate atmosphere from Halo 4 whatsoever. It was bloom, and it was ugly I went back and played Killzone 2 just to compare, and I was suprised to see how much better Killzone 2 looked Killzone 2 looks much better in fact, looked better, played better. Killzone 2 destroys Halo 4 in every aspect. The only thing Hal has on Killzone is more b.s marketing etc

You sir are an idiot, KZ2 is scripted too. Also, This doesn't even look near as PC Games, But where are teh bloomz?
1280x-1 And the atmosphere is pretty tight due to all the light, Also what the heck do you mean by fake lighting.

nightshade869

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#129 nightshade869
Member since 2007 • 3457 Posts

[QUOTE="brofists"]I played it, and I wasnt impressed. Thats just me being honest And by the way, Halo 4 was very linear and had many corridor moments or scripted moments etc I should instead be asking you if you have played the game lol No need to lie or over rate Halo 4 for arguements sake etc I also felt no legitimate atmosphere from Halo 4 whatsoever. It was bloom, and it was ugly I went back and played Killzone 2 just to compare, and I was suprised to see how much better Killzone 2 looked Killzone 2 looks much better in fact, looked better, played better. Killzone 2 destroys Halo 4 in every aspect. The only thing Hal has on Killzone is more b.s marketing etclild1425

I wasn't impressed with Halo 4 either. It's always been more of the same to me after Halo 3. I still need to try KZ. Trilogy pack is still somewhere around $40.

I loved Halo 4....story destroys the Killzone stories, but graphically and gameplay wise Killzone wins in my opinion. Both are great though overall, but if I had to choose only one I honestly think I'd go with Halo this gen for the simple reason that story matters a lot to me since I am not much of a multiplayer gamer.
brofists

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 brofists
[QUOTE="faizan_faizan"][QUOTE="brofists"][QUOTE="faizan_faizan"] Nope, HALO 4 has higher resolution textures.

What the hell do you mean by fake lighting? Ok bloom is overdone, But no, HALO 4 has higher resolution textures than KZ2.

I call it the Crysis 2 lighting You know, it just looks so over stylized and fake... I much prefer the subtle, yet much more realistic and "warm" lighting of say Uncharted 3. Uncharted 3 has the best lighting on consoles IMO Also, Killzone 2 has better textures then Halo 4 Either way it doesnt matter, Killzone 2 just looks much better over all to me If im not mistaken, Halo 4 is in sub hd resolutions too(just like Reach was)
faizan_faizan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 faizan_faizan
[QUOTE="brofists"][QUOTE="faizan_faizan"][QUOTE="brofists"] You know how I know your trolling? Because you said Halo 4 looks better then Killzone 2 LOL Halo 4 is nothing but bloom and over stylized - fake looking lighting, which just looks wrong, and bothers me to no end

I call it the Crysis 2 lighting You know, it just looks so over stylized and fake... I much prefer the subtle, yet much more realistic and "warm" lighting of say Uncharted 3. Uncharted 3 has the best lighting on consoles IMO Also, Killzone 2 has better textures then Halo 4 Either way it doesnt matter, Killzone 2 just looks much better over all to me If im not mistaken, Halo 4 is in sub hd resolutions too(just like Reach was)

I have no idea what kind of lighting you are talking about, You might have made it by yourself, I already saw in game pics and told you 3 times HALO 4 has better textures than KZ2, HALO 4 runs @ 720p.
brofists

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 brofists
[QUOTE="lild1425"]

[QUOTE="brofists"]I played it, and I wasnt impressed. Thats just me being honest And by the way, Halo 4 was very linear and had many corridor moments or scripted moments etc I should instead be asking you if you have played the game lol No need to lie or over rate Halo 4 for arguements sake etc I also felt no legitimate atmosphere from Halo 4 whatsoever. It was bloom, and it was ugly I went back and played Killzone 2 just to compare, and I was suprised to see how much better Killzone 2 looked Killzone 2 looks much better in fact, looked better, played better. Killzone 2 destroys Halo 4 in every aspect. The only thing Hal has on Killzone is more b.s marketing etcnightshade869

I loved Halo 4....story destroys the Killzone stories, but graphically and gameplay wise Killzone wins in my opinion. Both are great though overall, but if I had to choose only one I honestly think I'd go with Halo this gen for the simple reason that story matters a lot to me since I am not much of a multiplayer gamer.

I respect your opinion a lot:) Every one has a right to their opinion:) I use to love Halo 2. I feel that is the last time Halo has had a good game. Personally, regarding Halo 4 I felt the story in Halo 4 was cliche, and very generic too We already saw the same kind of story in Mass Effect 3! Its a basic carbon copy of the story in Mass Effect 3, except its done worse, amd is not as good as Mass Effect 3 What really gets to me, is the fact that the story in Halo 4 is so poorly told, and is so poorly executed upon etc
brofists

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 brofists
[QUOTE="faizan_faizan"][QUOTE="brofists"][QUOTE="faizan_faizan"] What the hell do you mean by fake lighting? Ok bloom is overdone, But no, HALO 4 has higher resolution textures than KZ2.

I have no idea what kind of lighting you are talking about, You might have made it by yourself, I already saw in game pics and told you 3 times HALO 4 has better textures than KZ2, HALO 4 runs @ 720p.

You are so full of it lol The pic you posted of Halo 4 looks like a$$ The textures look aweful too! But I didnt need your screen shot to prove that to me I have Halo 4 on my tv to see that for myself! I mean, if you think it has better textures then Killzone 2, then I dont know what to say to say you lol You dont have a clue! Perhaps you should take off the xbox glasses. And like I told you, textures dont make or break a game graphically Play Halo 4, then go play Killzone 2 or Killzone 3, the differences are noticable Killzone looks much better period, and that much is obvious to see I would also like to see a source on your claims that Halo 4 is 720 Then prove to me that Killzone 2 isnt 720 Either way, resolutions like textures dont make or break a game graphically Its crazy to see how many are so obsessed with resolutions and textures As an example, an old game can be dressed up with the best textures and resolutions possible, but that game is still not ever going to look like a next gen game Kapeesh?
moistsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 moistsandwich
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

I remember endless debates about 360 being equal to PS3. Just wait for Rage and Gears 3 we were told. In the end though none of these games topped the PS3 exclusives.

The most technically impressive moments this gen were:

1. Chronos' hands in GOW3

2. That tank in KZ3

3. Uncharted - the plane

BigBoss255

WOW... you're stupid.

What exactly was so spectacular about his hands?

It's funny how all your examples are from games that have "hallway lvl design"

RyviusARC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 RyviusARC
Member since 2011 • 5708 Posts

[QUOTE="OldSnake-PS3"]

The Last of Us will be the best looking console game this gen by far IMO 

lol @ people saying halo 4 over killzone 3

faizan_faizan

The Last Of Us:  Crysis 2 on the Xbox 360:

Wow Crysis 2 on PC is like a generation of difference.

brofists

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 brofists
[QUOTE="Heirren"][QUOTE="brofists"][QUOTE="Heirren"] Have you even played it? It isn't that ugly bloom you see, typical to a lot of games this gen. It looks more like genuine atmospherics. Plus, there's some enormous outdoor areas with zero of that. The game looks really good with good performance. Has there been a ps3 game that open with Halo4 level visuals?

I played it, and I wasnt impressed. Thats just me being honest And by the way, Halo 4 was very linear and had many corridor moments or scripted moments etc I should instead be asking you if you have played the game lol No need to lie or over rate Halo 4 for arguements sake etc I also felt no legitimate atmosphere from Halo 4 whatsoever. It was nothing but bloom, and it was ugly I went back and played Killzone 2 just to compare, and I was suprised to see how much better Killzone 2 looked Killzone 2 looks much better in fact, it looked better, played better. Killzone 2 destroys Halo 4 in every respect. The only thing Halo has on Killzone is b.s marketing etc

C'mon now. There were parts of Halo which featured very large environments, running in 720p, using high res textures, with lots of stuff going on, all while maintaining a solid framerate. Halo4 was amazing.

The shipyard level in Uncharted 3! It was more truly open, it is a huge level And its surrounded by gorgouesly rendered water, which is fully interactive, some of the most beatifully rendered water of all time at that Plus there is physics to everthing moving to the waves, even Drakes animations, plus this is all occuring with the high fidelity of Uncharted's graphics and at a smoother frame rate. That is whats impressive. Uncharted's graphics already destroy Halo's graphics as it is bottom line so.... Anyway, Halo 4 was not impressive by any stretch of the imagination. Lems get a decent looking game and they flip out lol Not only are many PS3 exclusives doing much more impressive things, especially Uncharted 3, but they look much better to boot, again especially Uncharted 3
Pray_to_me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 Pray_to_me
Member since 2011 • 4041 Posts

gow3d.gif

lol 360 wouldn't get past the title screen without getting rrod. 

gowagif6.gif

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

The Cell is still more powerful than an Ivy Bridge core i7 meanwhile the Xbox has nothing over the PC. The only thing that is holding back the Cell is the Ram.

Cell = 240GFLOPS

i7-3770K 3.5GHz = 120GFLOPS

Stay salty herms.  :cool:

Gue1

And when it comes to real world applications i7 runs circl around the cell. Stay jelly cows. Even for $600 you got  poo.

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts
Since SW is infested with Sony fanboys the SW logic is games where you can compare the two do not matter because the 360 does better but games where you can not compare are the only ones that matter. Face the facts fanboys when the same game is on each system the 360 does better almost always. There are amazing looking exclusives for each system Halo 4, Gears of War, Uncharted, Killzone ect but you can not compare them. The problem is though for every Uncharted pic you post someone else can also post a amazing Halo 4 pic. Also from Playing Uncharted 3 and Halo 4 I have to say Halo has better textures and bigger areas. In saying that though I still say the best examples are games that are on both systems so you can get a honest comparison.
Under_Armour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 Under_Armour
Member since 2011 • 54 Posts
Nice to see both sides have more insults than proof.
SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44061 Posts

I'm thinking if the PS3 tried to run Halo 4, the thing may literally cough up blood. :o :twisted:

faizan_faizan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 faizan_faizan
[QUOTE="brofists"][QUOTE="Heirren"][QUOTE="brofists"] I played it, and I wasnt impressed. Thats just me being honest And by the way, Halo 4 was very linear and had many corridor moments or scripted moments etc I should instead be asking you if you have played the game lol No need to lie or over rate Halo 4 for arguements sake etc I also felt no legitimate atmosphere from Halo 4 whatsoever. It was nothing but bloom, and it was ugly I went back and played Killzone 2 just to compare, and I was suprised to see how much better Killzone 2 looked Killzone 2 looks much better in fact, it looked better, played better. Killzone 2 destroys Halo 4 in every respect. The only thing Halo has on Killzone is b.s marketing etc

The shipyard level in Uncharted 3! It was more truly open, it is a huge level And its surrounded by gorgouesly rendered water, which is fully interactive, some of the most beatifully rendered water of all time at that Plus there is physics to everthing moving to the waves, even Drakes animations, plus this is all occuring with the high fidelity of Uncharted's graphics and at a smoother frame rate. That is whats impressive. Uncharted's graphics already destroy Halo's graphics as it is bottom line so.... Anyway, Halo 4 was not impressive by any stretch of the imagination. Lems get a decent looking game and they flip out lol Not only are many PS3 exclusives doing much more impressive things, especially Uncharted 3, but they look much better to boot, again especially Uncharted 3

You are an idiot, You have no idea what you are talking. The WHOLE FVCKING LEVEL IS SCRIPTED. OPEN YOUR BLIND FANBOY EYES DUDE.
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts

I'm thinking if the PS3 tried to run Halo 4, the thing may literally cough up blood. :o :twisted:

SecretPolice
More like puke blood out of disgust.
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 themajormayor

Since SW is infested with Sony fanboys the SW logic is games where you can compare the two do not matter because the 360 does better but games where you can not compare are the only ones that matter. Face the facts fanboys when the same game is on each system the 360 does better almost always. There are amazing looking exclusives for each system Halo 4, Gears of War, Uncharted, Killzone ect but you can not compare them. The problem is though for every Uncharted pic you post someone else can also post a amazing Halo 4 pic. Also from Playing Uncharted 3 and Halo 4 I have to say Halo has better textures and bigger areas. In saying that though I still say the best examples are games that are on both systems so you can get a honest comparison.CanYouDiglt
so wiiu is the weakest console?? Not to mention the best looking multiplata are better on PS3 like castlevania and BF3

faizan_faizan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 faizan_faizan

[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]Since SW is infested with Sony fanboys the SW logic is games where you can compare the two do not matter because the 360 does better but games where you can not compare are the only ones that matter. Face the facts fanboys when the same game is on each system the 360 does better almost always. There are amazing looking exclusives for each system Halo 4, Gears of War, Uncharted, Killzone ect but you can not compare them. The problem is though for every Uncharted pic you post someone else can also post a amazing Halo 4 pic. Also from Playing Uncharted 3 and Halo 4 I have to say Halo has better textures and bigger areas. In saying that though I still say the best examples are games that are on both systems so you can get a honest comparison.themajormayor

so wiiu is the weakest console?? Not to mention the best looking multiplata are better on PS3 like castlevania and BF3

BF3 on PS3? LOL, You have no idea how it looked or ran compared to other platform versions.
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 themajormayor
[QUOTE="themajormayor"]

[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]Since SW is infested with Sony fanboys the SW logic is games where you can compare the two do not matter because the 360 does better but games where you can not compare are the only ones that matter. Face the facts fanboys when the same game is on each system the 360 does better almost always. There are amazing looking exclusives for each system Halo 4, Gears of War, Uncharted, Killzone ect but you can not compare them. The problem is though for every Uncharted pic you post someone else can also post a amazing Halo 4 pic. Also from Playing Uncharted 3 and Halo 4 I have to say Halo has better textures and bigger areas. In saying that though I still say the best examples are games that are on both systems so you can get a honest comparison.faizan_faizan

BF3 on PS3? LOL, You have no idea how it looked or ran compared to other platform versions.

Yes. Better than on 360