Should the whole Xbox leadership group be fired or Gamepass so good you forgive and supporteverything they doing?

• 65 results
sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 5

Edited By sakaiXx

Poll Should the whole Xbox leadership group be fired or Gamepass so good you forgive and supporteverything they doing? (44 votes)

Heads must roll! Fire everyone at the top! 52%
Xbox leadership is good and the recent events is just a restructure. 34%
Xbox leadership is bad but I want to see short term vision (~ 6 month from now) 14%
No Caption Provided

Idk I just want to make use of this ironic tweet by Xbox execs. I think they learn from Peter Molyneux school of telling bullshit to farm engagements.

• 
Worlds_Apart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#51 Worlds_Apart
Member since 2017 • 506 Posts

It's terrible. There's no defending MS here. Why acquire good studios only to shut them down? You know, I remember in the Xbox One days, on these boards people were saying MS mistreats their studios and shuts them down and that they shouldn't buy anymore. Back then I wasn't following game related news so I was fine with all the studio acquisitions, but I totally see what those users meant. These are studios I am a fan of. I enjoy their games. I don't want to see them closed down. As a result I'm totally against studios being bought. This must stop. Microsoft are idiots. What the hell were they thinking?

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#52 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46521 Posts

@freedomfreak said:

@R4gn4r0k: Agreed. But I'm not in charge. I can only cry about it on the web.

I say we put AI in place. Companies already looking to replace hard working people with AI;

Yet politicians and CEOs are the easiest to replace.

But sadly enough, we are not in charge.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53  Edited By SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44214 Posts

The few of us that really do know it all just sit back and laugh at you. lol :P

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45370 Posts

@worlds_apart said:

It's terrible. There's no defending MS here. Why acquire good studios only to shut them down? You know, I remember in the Xbox One days, on these boards people were saying MS mistreats their studios and shuts them down and that they shouldn't buy anymore. Back then I wasn't following game related news so I was fine with all the studio acquisitions, but I totally see what those users meant. These are studios I am a fan of. I enjoy their games. I don't want to see them closed down. As a result I'm totally against studios being bought. This must stop. Microsoft are idiots. What the hell were they thinking?

Yea, selling Tango really made no sense given their previous statements. It sounds like the leadership has completely changed.

GhostOfGolden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 GhostOfGolden
Member since 2023 • 2601 Posts

Microsoft pumping up their stocks instead of keeping studios open

CTR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#56 CTR360
Member since 2007 • 9154 Posts

i hope phil spencer and whole xbox leadership fired and go home

templecow90999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 templecow90999
Member since 2021 • 918 Posts

All I know is I'm sure glad I'm not in their positions

ThatForumUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#58  Edited By ThatForumUser
Member since 2019 • 723 Posts

Jez Corden is known Microsoft hater and always write hit piece on Microsoft he want to stir controversy look and see

https://www.windowscentral.com/microsoft/microsofts-quest-for-short-term-dollardollardollar-is-doing-long-term-damage-to-windows-surface-xbox-and-beyond

Surprise OP poo cow want to stir controversy to!!

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#59 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15977 Posts

@thatforumuser: jez getting hate from both lmao. Dude hated by PS fans for downplaying every bad news, defending xbox and just being biased xbox fan but now also hated by lems for writing something lems dislike. Dude should monetize the fame he getting engagements from both side.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16587 Posts

Nothing to forgive. They're doing amazing of course.

Life-is-a-Game

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Life-is-a-Game
Member since 2005 • 959 Posts

Honestly, I think both Microsoft and Sony are ducking up big time this gen, which is one of the worst gens I see in gaming history concerning these two whom we describe as part of the big "three".

Sony is pathetic with the 1st party exclusive offerings and 2024 looks so bad for them, hell maybe even 2025. Since the release of the Ps5 in 2020, they have been lost and don't know what to do or offer in terms or 1st party titles. They look like a shadow of their former selves.

Microsoft with the acquisition of several big studios then wasting and firing those talents while explaining that it's needed for restructuring is just plain catastrophic for the gaming industry as a whole. This company has a track record of closing or downsizing great developers that's it's becoming a trademark for them. They are completely clueless.

As much as system warriors here try to defend either organization, they are both completely undefendable. How can anybody defend what they are doing? Seriously!

Nintendo is now the only remaining one out of the big 3. It is the truth no matter how much fanboys try to deny it.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#62 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9836 Posts

Recent Xbox news; gaming revenue +62%, new studio opened, COD blops day one on Gamepass, fallout 4 and sea of thieves outselling Sony titles on pc, Starfield 60fps patch, 6 first party games before end of 2024, new hardware announcement confirmed and full steam ahead on next gen.

Cows; 3 failed studios closed with one of them merging…..”Xbox is doomed”.

Meanwhile, Sony loses their head honcho, no games by Sony studios until April 2025, and the “Cow of the year” on these boards is disillusioned with Sony and hasn’t played on his ps5 since 2023.

But, yeah….Xbox leaders need to be fired🤷‍♂️😅

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#63 Pedro  Online
Member since 2002 • 70152 Posts

@sealionact said:

Recent Xbox news; gaming revenue +62%, new studio opened, COD blops day one on Gamepass, fallout 4 and sea of thieves outselling Sony titles on pc, Starfield 60fps patch, 6 first party games before end of 2024, new hardware announcement confirmed and full steam ahead on next gen.

Meanwhile, Sony loses their head honcho, no games by Sony studios until April 2025, and the “Cow of the year” on these boards is disillusioned with Sony and hasn’t played on his ps5 since 2023.

Which studio is merging?

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#64 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9836 Posts

@Pedro: Roundhouse is merging into Zenimax.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 8297 Posts
@sealionact said:

yeah, you summed it up pretty well..

at this point, i think the renewed "Xbox is doomed" and "fire Phil" have become battlecries for cows to distract from the very real issues happening over at PlayStation..

and yes, Xbox has issues as well.. but the balance of coverage and outrage is not remotely proportional..