GulliversTravel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 GulliversTravel
Member since 2009 • 3110 Posts

How fine are the gameplay and graphics now? Don't worry guys, the reviewers and GF will keep treating you like royalty.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 38854 Posts

The life of a true sheep (Definition of a true Sheep: Main a Nintendo system and have nothing else. @mesome713 fits the bill) must be so incredibly depressing. I can only imagine logging in into your system of choice, have nothing else but 14 years old ports running at 21fps and nothing to look for other than "X game might launch in the upcoming years. Please enjoy the wait".

I am depressed just writing this. I think Nintendo is bullying their fans.

AhReQueNoMori

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

#3 AhReQueNoMori
Member since 2020 • 937 Posts

@hardwenzen: Not to mention not being able to play massive releases like Elden Ring. The console is a joke.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 hardwenzen

@ahrequenomori said:

@hardwenzen: Not to mention not being able to play massive releases like Elden Ring. The console is a joke.

Imagine not being able to play the best open world ever made. Jesus.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16539 Posts

@hardwenzen: even you aren't playing the "best game" ever made. Still waiting on that delivery and watching YouTube videos.

Besides that, the sheep got most of rhe from soft games on the switch. Dark souls, I believe all 3 are on the platform, and it doesn't look or play too bad at all. My biggest gripe with it would be the switch controller just sucks for this. You really need a pro to play it properly.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Fedor
Member since 2015 • 11612 Posts

@blaznwiipspman1 said:

@hardwenzen: even you aren't playing the "best game" ever made. Still waiting on that delivery and watching YouTube videos.

Besides that, the sheep got most of rhe from soft games on the switch. Dark souls, I believe all 3 are on the platform, and it doesn't look or play too bad at all. My biggest gripe with it would be the switch controller just sucks for this. You really need a pro to play it properly.

Lol, nope.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44179 Posts

Imagine different people enjoying different games on different platforms. Oh dear god the horror! 😱

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#8 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14416 Posts

This thread is just sad.

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Juub1990
Member since 2013 • 12620 Posts

Seems they're busy playing while you're busy making threads about playing.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By hardwenzen
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

And i have 13h in, so not too sure about the kind of delivery you're talking about🤣

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8221 Posts

i dunno, i play PC and switch the most. I have a ps4 but hardly touch it. Been playing new pokemon, its fun and relaxing before bed. gameplay is good graphics not so much

I don't really care about graphics, but yes everything on PC looks much better than on switch.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#12  Edited By sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15925 Posts

@fedor said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

Lol, nope.

Wait, wait how about we ask first what FromSoft games is on Switch. Kinda interested in this 🤭🤭

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19572 Posts

It came out a month ago, when there was nothing else to play on other platforms either.

I imagine most Switch gamers have finished it by now, and are looking forward to Triangle Strategy this week.

omegaMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 omegaMaster
Member since 2017 • 3479 Posts

I thought video games are supposed to bring enjoyment, not war.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56108 Posts

@speedfreak48t5p said:

This thread is just sad.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 jaydan
Member since 2015 • 8414 Posts

thedork_knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 thedork_knight
Member since 2011 • 2664 Posts

How hasn't this been locked yet?

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23913 Posts

Pokemon Legends was good, hell I would argue that it is the second best game of the year thus far. Only behind Elden Ring.

Not sure this is supposed to be a jab, considering Project Triangle Strategy comes out later this week.

Hell, I enjoyed PLA more than I am enjoying Elden Ring as of now. But these issues I have with the game are mostly on my end.

Techhog89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Techhog89
Member since 2015 • 5430 Posts

@hardwenzen said:

The life of a true sheep (Definition of a true Sheep: Main a Nintendo system and have nothing else. @mesome713 fits the bill) must be so incredibly depressing. I can only imagine logging in into your system of choice, have nothing else but 14 years old ports running at 21fps and nothing to look for other than "X game might launch in the upcoming years. Please enjoy the wait".

So you aren't gonna call me a true sheep anymore? I don't know how to feel.

Also, hate the new pic.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

@GulliversTravel said:

How fine are the gameplay and graphics now? Don't worry guys, the reviewers and GF will keep treating you like royalty.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 hardwenzen

@techhog89 said:
@hardwenzen said:

Also, hate the new pic.

By definition, you were never a true sheep. You can't own a PC if you want to be one. I understand this is not what you wanted to hear, but this is life, and you will accept it as it is.

Btw! What is the point of making BOTW2 when it has zero chances of surpassing GOD RING, be it in scores or praise from gamers? In your professional opinion; isn't it better to simply cancel BOTW2 before it launches in 2023?

Techhog89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Techhog89
Member since 2015 • 5430 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@techhog89 said:
@hardwenzen said:

Also, hate the new pic.

By definition, you were never a true sheep. You can't own a PC if you want to be one. I understand this is not what you wanted to hear, but this is life, and you will accept it as it is.

Btw! What is the point of making BOTW2 when it has zero chances of surpassing GOD RING, be it in scores or praise from gamers? In your professional opinion; isn't it better to simply cancel BOTW2 before it launches in 2023?

lol

madsnakehhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#23 madsnakehhh
Member since 2007 • 18252 Posts

Why does it feel that hardwenzen alone wrote the first 3 or 4 posts of this thread?

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#24 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58310 Posts

Interesting choice of words.

"Sheep are enjoying..."

"Rest of us are playing..."

So does that imply sheep enjoy their games more than the rest of us, who merely play games? Hmmm?!

tribesjah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 tribesjah
Member since 2007 • 197 Posts

@madsnakehhh:

Because dude does not have a life and constantly spends most of his time on here, clearly. Find it funny how someone who posts this much on a gaming forum only has a PS5...

@hardwenzen: I find it ironic how someone who also only has just one system is making fun of people who have just one system. Pure example of a pot calling the kettle black.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By hardwenzen
@tribesjah said:

@madsnakehhh:

Because dude does not have a life and constantly spends most of his time on here, clearly. Find it funny how someone who posts this much on a gaming forum only has a PS5...

@hardwenzen: I find it ironic how someone who also only has just one system is making fun of people who have just one system. Pure example of a pot calling the kettle black.

I don't just have one system🤷‍♂️

And a PS5 is a perfectly fine Primary and only system to own. The Switch is a damn laughing stock if that's all you own. Can't even take someone serious if they consider themselve a gamer and having nothing else but a Switch. The Switch is nothing else but a secondary system... never the pirmary.

Avatar image for GulliversTravel
GulliversTravel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 GulliversTravel
Member since 2009 • 3110 Posts

@hardwenzen said:

The life of a Perfect on Switch owner.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Maroxad
@hardwenzen said:
@techhog89 said:
@hardwenzen said:

Also, hate the new pic.

Honestly, the more I play Elden Ring the less I think of it.

The game is honestly, awfully mediocre. And it is not just the sorry excuse for a PC port.

I had more fun per hour playing Dark Souls 2, and is saying something.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 hardwenzen

@Maroxad said:
@hardwenzen said:
@techhog89 said:
@hardwenzen said:

Also, hate the new pic.

Honestly, the more I play Elden Ring the less I think of it.

The game is actually... awfully mediocre. And it is not just the sorry excuse for a PC port.

I don't believe you one bit. It not being on a nintendo system AND surpassing BOTW on all accounts must be annoying, since you're a heavy Nintendo enjoyer.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Maroxad

@hardwenzen said:

I don't believe you one bit. It not being on a nintendo system AND surpassing BOTW on all accounts must be annoying, since you're a heavy Nintendo enjoyer.

I have it on my PC. Game is just... mediocre,

Pros

• The Open world is well implemented, plenty of unique stuff to find, like Dungeons, with unique layouts and bosses.
  • Allegedly they got the magic to feel right again.
  • The New actions help spice up melee combat somewhat
  • There is that... Guts Sword I guess

Cons

• I feel like I have played this game 4 times before. Can From Software make a new game already?
  • Souls combat is showing its age
  • Who designed this character creation system? It is absolutely dreadful, why does moving the eyes affect other body parts?
  • Mounted Combat is a slog
  • Nowhere near as tightly paced as previous From Soft games
  • Stat Inflation. One of the nice things about previous souls games was that stats didn't scale that much, here they do.
  • World is dull and boring
  • Everything just feels "been there done that".
  • Bosses randomly mashing attacks for 10+ seconds. They are too stationary and predictable to be a threat, but I can't go close to them either. I could pelt them with arrows I guess, but I still feel like the game is just wasting my time.
  • Rehashed Ring galore. Sure, FF may put a Cid and a Chocobo in every game. But the underlying systems and whatnot are often shaken up quite a bit. We are still using the same damn character system from Demons Souls, and the combat and encounters feel the mostly the same barring the addition of jumping and mounted enemies (which are just a chore to fight). Hell they even recycled a lot of the animations.