Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#101 Last_Lap
Member since 2023 • 6341 Posts

SW was so many fakeboys here. From users playing on their cousins PC to playing mobile phones games.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#102 Fedor
Member since 2015 • 11649 Posts

CTR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#103 CTR360
Member since 2007 • 9154 Posts

thanks jim rayan for nothing only pc ports and remakes/remasters

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56253 Posts

@Litchie said:

@last_lap: Well, no. The fact that more PC games are being sold than console games is widely known. Your two bad examples doesn't change that. I can find even more games that have sold better on consoles, and those doesn't change facts either.

I know I'm late to the party, but I do want to add that most PC gamers don't often double-dip if they already played the console version of a game, but I do double-dip a lot myself. And it should be clear that Spider-Man PS4 at the time no one thought it was coming to PC, even I didn't see that coming myself. Spider-Man Remastered sales on PC is still great. Plus Steam isn't the only place to buy it, most PC gamers bought it on EGS.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#105  Edited By TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22799 Posts
@CTR360 said:

thanks jim rayan for nothing only pc ports and remakes/remasters

Outside of a a very select few games it really does feel like Sony is surviving on PC ports and remakes... Such a blah generation of massive budgets, zero risk and lack of creativity.... Hoping this new team ninja game gives the fans something to play that feels new and compelling.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44167 Posts

lololol :P

Miquella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Miquella
Member since 2022 • 760 Posts

Still waiting for Bloodborne Remastered

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Robertos
Member since 2023 • 1017 Posts
@last_lap said:

SW was so many fakeboys here. From users playing on their cousins PC to playing mobile phones games.

Avatar bet? I will prove I have a gaming PC and you must wear whatever avatar I assign to you. Or are you chicken like randy_lahey?

😉

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#109  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17678 Posts

Looking forward to TLoU's No Return and Ghost of Tsushima on my Deck.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Last_Lap

@robertos said:
@last_lap said:

Avatar bet? I will prove I have a gaming PC and you must wear whatever avatar I assign to you. Or are you chicken like randy_lahey?

😉

I knew your insecurity would make you post, thanks for proving me right. That is the whole point here, those that post the same thing in every thread they go into are insecure, but, but, PC is teh best right 🤣

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 Robertos

@last_lap said:
@robertos said:
@last_lap said:

😉

Lmao he chickened out. Do you admit I have a gaming PC and you were wrong? Or are you a chicken?

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Last_Lap

@robertos said:
@last_lap said:
@robertos said:
@last_lap said:

😉

Lmao he chickened out. Do you admit I have a gaming PC and you were wrong? Or are you a chicken?

Notice how my post never mentioned any names, no one except me, you and your alter ego Zaryia would have known what I meant, and yet you got insecure and posted anyway.

here's the thing, I don't care about a seeing a pic of a PC, be it yours or your cousins lol.

You just need to work on your insecurities mate.

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Robertos
@last_lap said:

Notice how my post never mentioned any names

Because you were scared that I'd see it in notifications.

So you admit the fact I own a gaming PC? A yes or no will do, Mr.Chicken.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#114 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 13040 Posts

@silentchief said:
@davillain said:
@dabear said:

It's not going to be long before this becomes a "Day 1" think.

Mark my words - Sony will go "Day 1 PS/PC".

Sony needs to. They are losing money by not doing day one releasing on PC and once the hype of a game dies down, PC gamers won't give a damn on a year later port game from Sony.

This is the dumbest shit I've ever heard. They are outselling the Xbox 3 to 1 for the simple fact the Xbox is completely redundant. If they went day one to PC Playstation sales would eventually tank. People would migrate to PC and once that happens they would buy all third party games through Steam ( killing Playstations main source of revenue). Which is the 30% they make from all third party games sold on Playstation. They need to go back to where they were at and keep games exclusive.

This is the most uninformed post in this thread.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Last_Lap

@robertos: @robertos: You think I'm scared you would see the notification 🤣

No Zaryia, I posted it because I knew you would see that I posted in the thread and knew it was you who I was talking about and in turn couldn't help yourself because but post because of your insecurities, thus proving me right all along.

Now that I've done that I'm off bye 🙋‍♂️

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Robertos

@last_lap

Please read,

@robertos said:

A yes or no will do, Mr.Chicken.

Do I have a gaming PC? Yes or No please. No other answer, Chicken.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Silentchief
Member since 2021 • 6967 Posts

@kvallyx said:
@silentchief said:
@davillain said:
@dabear said:

Sony needs to. They are losing money by not doing day one releasing on PC and once the hype of a game dies down, PC gamers won't give a damn on a year later port game from Sony.

This is the dumbest shit I've ever heard. They are outselling the Xbox 3 to 1 for the simple fact the Xbox is completely redundant. If they went day one to PC Playstation sales would eventually tank. People would migrate to PC and once that happens they would buy all third party games through Steam ( killing Playstations main source of revenue). Which is the 30% they make from all third party games sold on Playstation. They need to go back to where they were at and keep games exclusive.

Says all the Xbox fanboys who desperately want Playstation to be as irrelevant as Xbox 🤣

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56253 Posts

@kvallyx said:
@silentchief said:
@davillain said:
@dabear said:

Honestly, I didn't think this thread would get that seriously over PC porting lol.

UItravioIence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 UItravioIence
Member since 2016 • 3043 Posts

This reminds me.. I need To finish Demons Souls.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 8204 Posts
@kvallyx said:
@silentchief said:
@davillain said:
@dabear said:

he seriously thinks the one or two AAA singleplayer games PlayStation makes a year are all that stands between PlayStation being a home console powerhouse and being completely irrelevant.. 🙄

this is in addition to the fact that those few singleplayer games are already "timed exclusives" for PC as we speak and the majority of Sony's upcoming games are already going to be coming to PC on Day One.. according to that flawed logic, the PS5 is already redundant for PC gamers yet the console is still breaking sales records..

fanboyism is a helluva drug..

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Last_Lap

@robertos: You know how this works, yet being insecure won't let you let it go.

First I got you to post a pic of a PC when you didn't want to. Now I'm stopping you from posting a pic of a PC now that you want to 😁

Speaking of chickens...

What sneakers do chickens like the best?

Reebok, bok, bok, bok 🤣

I think we're finished now.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 Silentchief

@Antwan3K said:
@kvallyx said:
@silentchief said:
@davillain said:
@dabear said:

he seriously thinks the one or two AAA singleplayer games PlayStation makes a year are all that stands between PlayStation being a home console powerhouse and being completely irrelevant.. 🙄

this is in addition to the fact that those few singleplayer games are already "timed exclusives" for PC as we speak and the majority of Sony's upcoming games are already going to be coming to PC on Day One.. according to that flawed logic, the PS5 is already redundant for PC gamers yet the console is still breaking sales records..

fanboyism is a helluva drug..

And you think the Xbox being almost completely irrelevant as a console is somehow just a coincidence 🤣🤣

Again will see who's right. If Sony goes Day 1 before PS6 the PS6 will sell half of what the PS5 sells. You still think we're in the early 2000's where people won't just migrate to the PC.

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 Robertos

@last_lap said:

First I got you to post a pic of a PC when you didn't want to.

When did this happen?

Also, wait so you admit I have a gaming PC that destroys PS5? So you lose.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Antwan3K
@silentchief said:
[...]

[...]

If Sony goes Day 1 before PS6 the PS6 will sell half of what the PS5 sells.

[...]

again, you still think the console market is going to magically shrink by HALF if Sony puts "one and done" single-player games on PCs day-and-date lol..

that's the discussion you're trying to have and it clearly illustrates your delusion...

btw, PlayStation going Day One on PC is literally already happening since they are focusing on live service games and those titles are Day One on PC.. yet, PS5s are still selling great... 🤷‍♂️

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Last_Lap

@robertos: Oh, you're still pretending that you're not the artist formely known as Zaryia. I thought we were past that. What happened while I was away that you're now "robertos"

Re-read my last comment, slowly and carefully, take a minute to comprehend what was said and get back to me.

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Robertos
@last_lap said:

@robertos: Oh, you're still pretending

Show when I posted my gaming PC, are you hallucinating? I didn't get a chance to post it because you chickened out of the bet....

Also, so you admit I have a gaming PC that destroys PS5 then why are you crying?

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Silentchief
@Antwan3K said:
@silentchief said:
[...]

[...]

[...]

again, you still think the console market is going to magically shrink by HALF if Sony puts "one and done" single-player games on PCs day-and-date lol..

that's the discussion you're trying to have and it clearly illustrates your delusion...

btw, PlayStation going Day One on PC is literally already happening since they are focusing on live service games and those titles are Day One on PC.. yet, PS5s are still selling great... 🤷‍♂️

It literally isn't happening because their focus isn't live service games and Helldivers would be their first Day 1 release on PC. 🤣🤣

You trying to act like " Playstation" is already basically releasing " most their games " Day 1" is factually incorrect and pure delusion.

If they focus on live service and move to PC their market share will also tank. Again, I'm not saying they won't do this I'm just telling you what will most likely happen if they do.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Last_Lap

@robertos said:
@last_lap said:

Show when I posted my gaming PC, are you hallucinating? I didn't get a chance to post it because you chickened out of the bet....

Also, so you admit I have a gaming PC that destroys PS5 then why are you crying?

C'mon Zaryia, you're not fooling anyone here. We both know I got you to post a pic of a PC many years ago when you didn't want to, and now i'm stopping your from posting a pic of a PC now that you want to lol.

Never once did I admit you have a PC. You need to read my comments and comprehend what they mean.

Ok Zaryia, it's been fun, but it's time to move on cya.

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Robertos
@last_lap said:
@robertos said:
@last_lap said:

Never once did I admit you have a PC.

Wait so you don't think I own a gaming PC that destroys PS5? Want to do an avatar bet on that?

Make up your mind...

@ last_lap said:

got you to post a pic of a PC

Link? Are you troubled? I never did that because you chickened out of our bet. Seek help.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Antwan3K
@silentchief said:
@Antwan3K said:
@silentchief said:
[...]

[...]

[...]

It literally isn't happening because their focus isn't live service games and Helldivers would be their first Day 1 release on PC. 🤣🤣

You trying to act like " Playstation" is already basically releasing " most their games " Day 1" is factually incorrect and pure delusion.

If they focus on live service and move to PC their market share will also tank. Again, I'm not saying they won't do this I'm just telling you what will most likely happen if they do.

They are in fact focusing on live service (starting with Helldivers 2), live service games are Day One on PC, and there isn't a single-player AAA first party title in sight..

Those are the current facts.. So, that said, when do you predict PS5 marketshare will tank?..

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Silentchief

@Antwan3K said:
@silentchief said:
@Antwan3K said:
@silentchief said:
[...]

[...]

[...]

They are in fact focusing on live service (starting with Helldivers 2), live service games are Day One on PC, and there isn't a single-player AAA first party title in sight..

Those are the current facts.. So, that said, when do you predict PS5 marketshare will tank?..

So are you implying that all of their 20 studios are working on live service games? Helldivers 2 isn't even made by a first party studio . So again you are factually incorrect. 6 live service games by 2026 including Helldivers . so your saying they won't come out with at least 6 single-player games over the next 3 years when we know Gurilla Games, Insomniac, Naughty Dog, Sony Santa Monica, Sucker Punch, Sony Bend and Blupoint are working on Single Player games?

If it's nothing but live service multiplayer you will start to see sales dip within a year.

Avatar image for Simulator_Shock
Simulator_Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -4

#132 Simulator_Shock
Member since 2006 • 1699 Posts

They can keep TLOU 2.

Avatar image for Suddenly_Wasted
Suddenly_Wasted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Suddenly_Wasted
Member since 2013 • 137 Posts

Still no Bloodborne?

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Antwan3K

@silentchief: what's the release date for the next AAA singleplayer game from Sony 1st party?..

And how much will PS5 sales tank in the meantime since their other games will be Day One on PC?..

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 Silentchief

@Antwan3K said:

@silentchief: what's the release date for the next AAA singleplayer game from Sony 1st party?..

And how much will PS5 sales tank in the meantime since their other games will be Day One on PC?..

Wolverine is confirmed for 2025 by the leak.

I expect if they don't have some solid announcements this year sales will start to dip.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Antwan3K

@silentchief: a "leak" isn't confirmation.. What's the next official release date for a AAA singleplayer game from Sony 1st party?..

And what exactly is a "dip"?..

Also, what's going to be your excuse when PS5 sales don't dip despite the rest of their games going to PC on Day One?..