Reggie Fils-Aime disses PSP slim

This topic is locked from further discussion.

darkmario123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 darkmario123
Member since 2006 • 1156 Posts
[QUOTE="darkmario123"]

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="darkmario123"]PS3 is losing even when Wii supplies are limited. How pathetic :lol:Dualshockin

You have stated yourself the reason to it's success ;)

You really think the PS3 will sell better if Sony limited its supply? :lol:

So you agree that the only reason the Wii is selling good is because of supply limitation,excellent.

No, I am just using the PS3 is an example to show how wrong your reason is.

Avatar image for Runningflame570
Runningflame570

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#102 Runningflame570
Member since 2005 • 10388 Posts

Not everyone has treestumps for hands like you do Reggie. :|

Seriously though, hes pretty much abliged to spread bull**** about the system, doesn't make it true.

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 Dualshockin
Member since 2006 • 7826 Posts

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="Hockey_Slayer"]You rely think even after they said they would have online, they will go back on it?? They know if they don't add it in there, its a big loss, and like Marioraider said more signs point to yes then no, so why get the pole ready? Has Nintendo dissapointed people in the pass?? yes, but they useally stick to there word, and I think there smart enough to know that adding online to SSBB is a very good ideal.Hockey_Slayer

Like I stated,I kid:I have no idea what their plans on Wi-fi for Smash Bros is. What I will tell you is,get ready.

Get ready for some kick ass fun with Brawl online. =D thank you I will.

Exactly,enjoy the game,if it doesn't have Online find a way to get to Reggie.
Harden_hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 Harden_hawk
Member since 2007 • 1129 Posts
"A heavy guy, needs a heavy handheld." - Reggie.
Runningflame570

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 Runningflame570

He's right. What makes the PSP a beast isn't its thickness, it's the sheer length and width of the machine. Unless Sony makes it foldable, they shouldn't have used its decreased size as a marketing point.

mjarantilla

But it does have a decreased size and significantly decreased heft, they made the mention that it doesn't look much different from a distance. Its pretty much a refinement all around, its not like they only shaved off the 19% thickness and left everything else exactly the same.

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Dualshockin
No, I am just using the PS3 is an example to show how wrong your reason is.darkmario123
I see. Very well then,you have your beliefs I have mine.
mjarantilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 mjarantilla
Member since 2002 • 15721 Posts
[QUOTE="mjarantilla"]

He's right. What makes the PSP a beast isn't its thickness, it's the sheer length and width of the machine. Unless Sony makes it foldable, they shouldn't have used its decreased size as a marketing point.

Runningflame570

But it does have a decreased size and significantly decreased heft, they made the mention that it doesn't look much different from a distance. Its pretty much a refinement all around, its not like they only shaved off the 19% thickness and left everything else exactly the same.

The way they decreased the size doesn't help its ergonomics, not like the DS Lite. And yes, it's altogether a better product, but IMO, these changes should've been made a year ago.

Tnasty11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 Tnasty11
Member since 2005 • 4497 Posts
[QUOTE="mjarantilla"]

Runningflame570

they took off 33 % of thickness
sparkypants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#109 sparkypants
Member since 2007 • 2609 Posts

it's almost exactly the same as the original POS flop. The fact that the differnces are negligible is extroadinary given the numerous problems with the original hardware.

The POSP is a disgrace

bulletmath

Didnt I own you a couple days ago? thats what I thought the PSP isnt a flop

END OF STORY

oh and one more thing, Having Reggie(the competition) saying the PSP isnt as good as the DS isnt ownage....sorry guys keep trying

darkmario123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 darkmario123
Member since 2006 • 1156 Posts

[QUOTE="darkmario123"]No, I am just using the PS3 is an example to show how wrong your reason is.Dualshockin

Your "Wii will fail" claims have never proved to be accurate. My beliefs > yours.

warmaster670

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 warmaster670
Member since 2004 • 4699 Posts
[QUOTE="warmaster670"]

ya, i mean, selling more handhelds than the xbox even sold, in a market that was dominated by a single company for over 10 years is absolutely horrible

bulletmath

ZOMG!!!! it sold more than the original XBOX!!!! so it's still a POS flop but it's less of a flop than the original XBox

I plan on getting one...I think it will be a fabulous system and you'll never find the type of games that it has on the DS. I think its smart if you're serious about gaming and dont want to miss out. Those who bash it are being ignorant.Heil68

you mean ports?

considering it sold more than it in less time, ya, its too bad your just a pathetic blind fanboy

Runningflame570

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Runningflame570

yes

if i were a PSP cow, and had to deal with the fact that most of my AA-AAA lineup consists of games that i can already play on my PS2.....i'd be dissapointed in the PSP too

JB730

If I was actually the kind of person who bought it for those in place of the unique and value-added titles then I would be, but its pretty great as a handheld right now. Plan to pickup a slim soon along with FFT, WipEout Pulse and DXC.

to be fair the only real problems with the origianl DS were the the form factor and the brightness. Both of which were improved along with the battery life.

The PSP had numerous problems, and the slim still has most of them and looks almost exactly the same.

What a failure

bulletmath

Care to outline those? Also nice FUD, keep it up it amuses me greatly.

are those the ones i can also play on my PS2 with decent controls, rumble and better graphics?

I sure missed out. If only i was as smart as you :roll:

bulletmath

No those are the ones that are either unavailable for or play worse on PS2, but by all means continue enjoying Nintendogs.

[QUOTE="Timstuff"]Does DS Lite have TV out?Shinobishyguy

does the ds lite need tv out put?

Oh yeah thats right....IT'S A HANDHELD not a portable console/multimedia device wannabe.

Weren't you the guys trumpeting about being able to order food at Seattle's baseball stadium? The PSP is whatever the **** you want it to be. In the car? Play games, listen to music, watch videos. At home? Do that or use it in some way through the TV, do the same if you happen to be at a seedy hotel someplace and don't want to pay for their movies.

Its always amazed me how sheep have somehow made the multitude of additional things that PSP can do a bad thing and then boast when Nintendo comes out with a poorly implemented equivalent (web browser, MP3 player, etc.) How again is TV out on PSP bad? Guess Super Gameboy and the Gameboy Player were both worthless crap.

The law of supply and demand is not that simple. There's no telling just how high the demand is for the Wii.mjarantilla

By keeping production low they are driving up demand through a perception of rarity which people equate with quality, when really they are just limiting what they make. Its no different than what the precious gems industry does except in those cases they actually sometimes are supply constrained (such as with Topaz which is basically unavailable).

lol it only takes a few people like dualshockin to come in here and cause a flamewar. pretty sadmonkeysrfat

Guess which side started the arguing here? Hint: Not the one I'm arguing in favor of..seriously, people need to quit the freaking idol worship with Reggie its like a personality cult.

The way they decreased the size doesn't help its ergonomics, not like the DS Lite. And yes, it's altogether a better product, but IMO, these changes should've been made a year ago.

mjarantilla

It does help ergonomics, there have already been reviews of the hardware which state that your fingers are less likely to get cramped due to the more natural slope to the system now and the D-pad and face buttons have been upgraded, thats all ergonomics.

they took off 33 % of thicknessTnasty11

33% lighter, 19% thinner.

MrDziekuje

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#113 MrDziekuje
Member since 2004 • 7730 Posts

I'm don't think sony thought the PSP was a failure at all 0_o.

Koalakommander

Of course they don't. Remember when that one guy said he'd give $1000 or something to anyone who could show him a PS3 sitting on a shelf in North America? They were everywhere! The people at Sony are delusional. They don't understand that their stuff won't automatically sell like their first two consoles.

Runningflame570

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Runningflame570

Of course they don't. Remember when that one guy said he'd give $1000 or something to anyone who could show him a PS3 sitting on a shelf in North America? They were everywhere! The people at Sony are delusional. They don't understand that their stuff won't automatically sell like their first two consoles.

MrDziekuje

Difference being the PSP has been a profitable venture.

mjarantilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 mjarantilla
By keeping production low they are driving up demand through a perception of rarity which people equate with quality, when really they are just limiting what they make. Its no different than what the precious gems industry does except in those cases they actually sometimes are supply constrained (such as with Topaz which is basically unavailable). Runningflame570

Any evidence that something like that would actually work?

Remember, the 360 tried the same thing, and it failed miserably. As soon as they stopped their "supply constriction," the 360's sales leveled off to levels barely equal that of the old Xbox.

The truth is that people don't factor availability into their desire for a product. Popularity? Sure. People want buy things because they're popular. But they don't want buy things just because they're rare.. Myths like "They're constricting supply!" are generated by fanboy conspiracy theorists who think that numbskull strategies like these actually work when they are probably the worst idea anyone can come up with.

tomarlyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#116 tomarlyn
Member since 2005 • 20148 Posts
Even though I love my DS the PSP Slim improves more things over its original than DS Lite.
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60718 Posts
[QUOTE="warmaster670"]

ya, i mean, selling more handhelds than the xbox even sold, in a market that was dominated by a single company for over 10 years is absolutely horrible

bulletmath

ZOMG!!!! it sold more than the original XBOX!!!! so it's still a POS flop but it's less of a flop than the original XBox

I plan on getting one...I think it will be a fabulous system and you'll never find the type of games that it has on the DS. I think its smart if you're serious about gaming and dont want to miss out. Those who bash it are being ignorant.Heil68

you mean ports?

Mega Man: Powered Up, Metal Gear Portable Ops, Loco Roco, Exit, and Crush will suffice me off the top of my head..let alone GOW :shock:
Runningflame570

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Runningflame570
[QUOTE="Runningflame570"]By keeping production low they are driving up demand through a perception of rarity which people equate with quality, when really they are just limiting what they make. Its no different than what the precious gems industry does except in those cases they actually sometimes are supply constrained (such as with Topaz which is basically unavailable). mjarantilla

Remember, the 360 tried the same thing, and it failed miserably. As soon as they stopped their "supply constriction," the 360's sales leveled off to levels barely equal that of the old Xbox.

If there was sufficient demand to begin with I don't see why not, it causes word of mouth to spread much faster than if they were to have adequate supply. People were complaining for months they couldn't find one and still are and you know what? I heard a lot of people basically say they would look into it after somebody complained like that.

People were hyped for it and would tell people how great it was without ever trying it because they couldn't find one and they wanted to bemoan that with somebody. Now how much extra demand that actually generated I can't say but I guarantee you it DID generate extra demand.

Shinobishyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Shinobishyguy
Member since 2006 • 22928 Posts

Even though I love my DS the PSP Slim improves more things over its original than DS Lite. tomarlyn

this

to

vs

this

to

this

....lol wut?

mjarantilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 mjarantilla
[QUOTE="mjarantilla"][QUOTE="Runningflame570"]By keeping production low they are driving up demand through a perception of rarity which people equate with quality, when really they are just limiting what they make. Its no different than what the precious gems industry does except in those cases they actually sometimes are supply constrained (such as with Topaz which is basically unavailable). Runningflame570

If there was sufficient demand to begin with I don't see why not, it causes word of mouth to spread much faster than if they were to have adequate supply. People were complaining for months they couldn't find one and still are and you know what? I heard a lot of people basically say they would look into it after somebody complained like that.

People were hyped for it and would tell people how great it was without ever trying it because they couldn't find one and they wanted to bemoan that with somebody. Now how much extra demand that actually generated I can't say but I guarantee you it DID generate extra demand.

That's pure conjecture.It's been TEN MONTHS since the Wii launched. People only get excited in that way for NEW products that they know little about. That is NOT the case with the Wii.

The fact is that the Wii is selling better now than it ever has since its launch AND it is the second most widespread next-gen system. No one will ever believe that people are buying it without having tried it because there are MORE than enough systems out there to try, and, as many people are saying on these forums, while the Wii is hard to find, it's not impossible to find. They CAN be found on store shelves, if only in much fewer numbers than the PS3 or 360.

If the Wii was absolutely impossible to find AND few people owned one, I'd agree with you to a greater extent, but it's not. There is some positive buzz generated by the scarcity, but it is far, FAR overshadowed by the positive buzz generated by satisfied owners and by marketing of its key features.

And you DEFINITELY cannot attribute anything about the DS's popularity to any intentional "supply constraint."

tomarlyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 tomarlyn

[QUOTE="tomarlyn"]Even though I love my DS the PSP Slim improves more things over its original than DS Lite. Shinobishyguy

this

to

vs

this

to

this

....lol wut?

Excuse me?

They've both trimmed the size and lost weight (DS Lite more), but the new PSP has a faster processor and can be hooked up to a TV if so desired. The PSP Slim has had more meaningful improvements.

Avatar image for ---OkeyDokey---
---OkeyDokey---

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 ---OkeyDokey---
Member since 2007 • 3318 Posts
[QUOTE="Shinobishyguy"]

[QUOTE="tomarlyn"]Even though I love my DS the PSP Slim improves more things over its original than DS Lite. tomarlyn

this

to

vs

this

to

this

....lol wut?

Excuse me?

They've both trimmed the size and lost wieght (DS Lite more), but the PSP has a faster processor and can be hooked up to a TV if so desired. The PSP Slim has had more meaningfull improvements.

they could have fixed the battery life and that terrible analogue stick, and what about an actual redesign, it looks exactly the same. the ds lite has better battery life, brighter screen, better stylus, button placement, improved mic and is 50 billion times sexier than the ds phat.
tomarlyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 tomarlyn

they could have fixed the battery life and that terrible analogue stick, and what about an actual redesign, it looks exactly the same. the ds lite has better battery life, brighter screen, better stylus, button placement, improved mic and is 50 billion times sexier than the ds phat.---OkeyDokey---

They have improved the analogue stick BTW, but I don't think a big proper nub sticking out like on a PS2 controller would be a good idea for such a device. Why does it even need a huge redesign? It already looks great. The DS Lite was primarily a cosmetic change, so what?

Shinobishyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Shinobishyguy
Member since 2006 • 22928 Posts
[QUOTE="Shinobishyguy"]

[QUOTE="tomarlyn"]Even though I love my DS the PSP Slim improves more things over its original than DS Lite. tomarlyn

this

to

vs

this

to

this

....lol wut?

Excuse me?

They've both trimmed the size and lost weight (DS Lite more), but the new PSP has a faster processor and can be hooked up to a TV if so desired. The PSP Slim has had more meaningful improvements.

but why would you want to play a handheld game blown up on a bigger tv screen?

It's a handheld...not a console.

I'd rather play ratchet and clank on my ps2 than size matters on the TVwith it's cramped analog nub and horrible camera control.

Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#125 Wanderer5
Member since 2006 • 25727 Posts
[QUOTE="bulletmath"]

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"]I do not recognize that system.Soulja_West

Not many people do, it's a dead flop

but yet it has just as many AAAs if not more than the ds :?

Plus I believe that the PSP sold more then 20 million. That doesn't seem to be a flop to me.

kcpp2b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 kcpp2b
Member since 2006 • 12498 Posts

Anyone who thinks PSP is a failure is clueless.

Why not compare the Gameboy to the PSP instead?

PSP is over 20 Million in this time and age... that is amazing. PSP has a bright future IMO. I already wanna play one of their games. MGS:OP and now when GOW:COO comes out it'll be 2 more I would really wanna play over many console games. And I don't think of myself as someone into Handheld gaming

tomarlyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 tomarlyn

I'd rather play ratchet and clank on my ps2 than size matters on the TVwith it's cramped analog nub and horrible camera control.

Shinobishyguy

Never heard of the GBA player? :roll:

Its about choice, not only can you lay in bed playing a game on the TV when your not out and about but also watch a movie.

sparkypants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 sparkypants

I'd rather play ratchet and clank on my ps2 than size matters on the TVwith it's cramped analog nub.

Shinobishyguy

There are a couple reasons they did this:

1) to better promote UMD

2) to stop the problem of having like 12 people hovering around you while you play games or watch movies

Its not a necessary change but its something nice to HAVE(oh fyi...if you dont want it dont buy the connector)

Edit: oh and I love how tomarlyn brought up the gameboy player....its funny how people forget these things

Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 Wanderer5

So the DS lite is okay, but a PSP redesign is not?

DS lite - added nothing but a cosmetic overhaul to the DS.

PSPS doubles the RAM (faster loads), adds video output, AND shrinks it. Also cheaper to produce so price will come down.

Lazy_Boy88

Reggie is from Nintendo so of course he going to say something like that.

Mcgreggers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 Mcgreggers
Member since 2006 • 246 Posts

Reggie just scuffed Sony's Jordan's!jmorey01

:lol: that's officially the funniest thing I've read all day.

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Dualshockin

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="darkmario123"]No, I am just using the PS3 is an example to show how wrong your reason is.darkmario123

Your "Wii will fail" claims have never proved to be accurate. My beliefs > yours.

*Sigh* So now it's belief wars?
bulletmath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 bulletmath
Member since 2007 • 1339 Posts

sparkypants

yes you and your 10 year old freind owned me by saying the DS was kiddy :roll:

last i remember i destroyed your stealth trolling topic with infallible logic while you just sat there and took it, but then again what other choice did you have? i was right after all

deleted_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 deleted_basic
Member since 2002 • 1646 Posts
YES!
sparkypants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 sparkypants
anyone who think it isn't is a dumbass with no concept of reality

it came in second in a two horse race, how the hell does that qualify it as anything but a giant flop?

bulletmath

Meg, who let you back in the house? :P

seriously I already proved you wrong once before so until you can provide facts, your statement failed

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 Dualshockin
[QUOTE="kcpp2b"]

bulletmath

it came in second in a two horse race, how the hell does that qualify it as anything but a giant flop?

Now was that comment necessary? It is nowhere near being a flop.Look at the Ngage,then look at the PsP,then get back to me.
bulletmath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 bulletmath

Meg, who let you back in the house? :P

seriously I already proved you wrong once before so until you can provide facts, your statement failed

sparkypants

you have never proved me wrong

sparkypants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 sparkypants
[QUOTE="sparkypants"]

bulletmath

last i remember i destroyed your stealth trolling topic with infallible logic while you just sat there and took it, but then again what other choice did you have? i was right after all

:lol: OMFG that was funny, I thought the best part though was when you ran away after the whole batterie life thing

for those of you who want to see what Im talking about here you go

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=25915885

now then lets get back on topic

Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 Wanderer5
[QUOTE="kcpp2b"]

bulletmath

So PSP selling more then 20 million copies is a failure? It may not be as sucessful as the DS, but it far from a failure.

agentfred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 agentfred
Member since 2003 • 5666 Posts
[QUOTE="sparkypants"]

bulletmath

Infallible logic? I'm not aware of the thread he is referring too but I bet it went a little like this:

BulletMath:

PSP = POSP, Fact

POSP only has dumbed down ps2 ports.

It's certainly possible your logic was infallible, but if you said what you usually say, I'm pretty sure I can find some faults.:P

Edit: I see thats about how it played out.:lol:

bulletmath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 bulletmath

Runningflame570

Gladly

- more than twice as big as the ipod
- terrible software
- Memory stick required (a multimedia device with no inbuilt memory)
- 3 hour battery life
- load times
- The Square button sticks and is unresponsive
- UMD Drive is obnoxiously loud
- stiff unresponsive D-PAd
- Analogue nub
- useless wifi switch

No those are the ones that are either unavailable for or play worse on PS2, but by all means continue enjoying Nintendogs.

Runningflame570

Yes because the superior graphics, control and rumble as well as the generallly lower price are no match for the POS flop edition

Mega Man: Powered Up, Metal Gear Portable Ops, Loco Roco, Exit, and Crush will suffice me off the top of my head..let alone GOW :shock:Heil68

5 games. One an (admittedly excellent) remake of a NES game. Another which is also coming to the DS. Not impressive

Now was that comment necessary? It is nowhere near being a flop.Look at the Ngage,then look at the PsP,then get back to me.Dualshockin

OK so it beat the N-Gage (probably down to the playstation name). Regardless it is still a flop. The fact that the original XBox managed to edge out the gamecube doesnt make it a success

bulletmath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 bulletmath

:lol: OMFG that was funny, I thought the best part though was when you ran away after the whole batterie life thing

sparkypants

Nothing particularly funny about it. As soon as i found out i was arguing with a child i changed my tone. There is nothing to be gained by arguing videogames with someone so young

As for the PSP's battery life here is the link i was referring to. consider yourself owned harder than your flop handheld

better luck next time

sparkypants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 sparkypants

bulletmath

Gladly

- more than twice as big as the ipod
- terrible software-false info(where is the link to back it up
- Memory stick required (a multimedia device with no inbuilt memory)-annnnnnnnnnnd
- 3 hour battery life-you never learn do you?
- load times-DS has load times too
- The Square button sticks and is unresponsive- ummm no it dosent
- UMD Drive is obnoxiously loud- no its not, were is your link
- stiff unresponsive D-PAd- agian false info with no info to back it up
- Analogue nub-whats your point, how is this bad
- useless wifi switch-No its actually quite usefull I like surfing the web on my PSP and I also like playing agiast kids online WITHOUT A FRIEND CODE

I want to give you a lesson for the future unless you have proven facts to back you up please dont post anything and claim it fact, because right now all I see is your false opinion

agentfred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 agentfred
Member since 2003 • 5666 Posts
[QUOTE="Runningflame570"]

bulletmath

Gladly

- more than twice as big as the ipod But the same size as a ds, therefore, this is applicable to the ds as well

- terrible software not according to GS, who says it has better software than the ds. Ouch.
- Memory stick required (a multimedia device with no inbuilt memory) All the better to store music, videos, and pictures with

- 3 hour battery life That just isn't true.
- load times I've yet to have any complaints about this
- The Square button sticks and is unresponsive That is ridiculous, your really scraping the bottom of the bucket at this point.
- UMD Drive is obnoxiously loud What? I've never even heard this complaint.
- stiff unresponsive D-PAd Not true
- Analogue nub Better than no nub at all as I always say.
- useless wifi switch ... Really? come on now.

This is a copy/paste response isn't it? I could've sworn I've seen this before, or perhaps your just repeating the party line again and again.

Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 Wanderer5

OK so it beat the N-Gage (probably down to the playstation name). Regardless it is still a flop. The fact that the original XBox managed to edge out the gamecube doesnt make it a success bulletmath

Once again why would you call a system that sold 20 million a flop?

--ProtoMan--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 --ProtoMan--
Member since 2007 • 1376 Posts
Since when does DS have load times? I'll need to see a link or a good example for that one.
Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 Dualshockin
OK so it beat the N-Gage (probably down to the playstation name). Regardless it is still a flop. The fact that the original XBox managed to edge out the gamecube doesnt make it a success bulletmath
Seeing as how you missed the whole point behind the mention of the Ngage,I will simply state this: The PsP is a success.
bulletmath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 bulletmath

Seeing as how you missed the whole point behind the mention of the Ngage,I will simply state this: The PsP is a success.Dualshockin

Great stuff. I heereby pronounce the Gamecube, N-Gage, Virtual Boy, Saturn and Game Gear a success