"Titanfall developers say, PS4 doesn't have enough power to handle it"

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50604 Posts

[QUOTE="RR360DD"][QUOTE="ZoomZoom2490"] gameplay videos sure prove that:lol:

ZoomZoom2490

Whats a gameplay video got to do with TitanFalls back end support?

dedicated servers have existed Since BF1, maybe before that:lol:

But it helps CPU so bots can hide in a room.....people are so silly
ZoomZoom2490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 ZoomZoom2490
Member since 2008 • 3943 Posts

[QUOTE="joel_c17"][QUOTE="RR360DD"]This is old, but still true. Not so much the power, but its doesn't have the infrastructure to support TitanFall. Sony missed out, TitanFall will be the next big thing :cool:blackace
Lol multiplayer only :D lems so easy to please. Guess that happens when ur starved for games, you hype any ol' POS!

Starved for games? Huh?? The XBox 360 has over 950 games. Try harder. Titanfall is such a piece of Sh!t that cows are begging for it to come to the PS4. lol!! So many butthurt cows on SW. It's very entertaining.

950 games? ahahahahahahahahhahah, nobody is begging for Titanfall because ill be playing it on PC and then get it on PS4 down the road with all the extra maps for free that you will be paying for:lol:

ZoomZoom2490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 ZoomZoom2490

and lets not forget when MS said that they will pay out billions to make devs lie out of their behind because they know X1 is a giant flop that is aiming at casuals with no education.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

[QUOTE="ZoomZoom2490"] dedicated servers have existed Since BF1, maybe before that:lol:

ZoomZoom2490

So how come when Respawn approached both Sony and MS about launching TitanFall on their platform, they chose MS and their cloud?

Hmm Hmm?

Must be because the server offerings from Sony were pathetic :lol:

if you're just trolling and kissing MS's ass im fine with that, but if you truly believe that Titanfall is not possible on PS4 you clearly need to retire from graming and work at some nuthouse.

Did you even read the link?

"The next-gen mech shooter Titanfall would not be possible without Microsofts Xbox Onecloud services"

Whats true is that TitanFall would not be possible without a Cloud service supporting it, not only with dedicated servers but with the ability to lend processing power too (AI and physics).

Could Sony provide that theoretically? Yep. Realisticially can they provide that? Nope. Gaikai isn't set up for that.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#55 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

[QUOTE="blackace"][QUOTE="ZoomZoom2490"] gameplay videos sure prove that:lol:

ZoomZoom2490

Have you seen Killzone laggy gameplay footage? lol!! They better get that game fixed before launch. It was dipping below 30FPS, which is ridiculous since the PS4 is so powerful and has the GDDR5.

did you pay attention to the graphics detail, its not all about shitty graphics running at 60fps:lol:

btw, the KZ footage we saw was from very old build.

LMAO!! Old Build, running on PS4 DevKit. lol!! So much Damage Control. Don't get me wrong, I want KZ : SF to be good, as it's one of my preorders. I wasn't ecstatic with the showroom floor gameplay. Guerilla still has a lot of work to do. Yes, I saw the graphic details on KZ. The FPS still shouldn't be dropping.
LazySloth718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 LazySloth718
Member since 2011 • 2345 Posts

12 vs 12 with schitty graphics is too hard to code on anything but an Xbox.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

[QUOTE="ZoomZoom2490"] dedicated servers have existed Since BF1, maybe before that:lol:

ZoomZoom2490

So how come when Respawn approached both Sony and MS about launching TitanFall on their platform, they chose MS and their cloud?

Hmm Hmm?

if you're just trolling and kissing MS's ass im fine with that, but if you truly believe that Titanfall is not possible on PS4 you clearly need to retire from gaming and work at some nuthouse.

Yes TitanFall is not possible on the PS4. It could run the graphics fine but when it comes to all the other glory Azura is adding, Gaikai can't deliver.
ZoomZoom2490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 ZoomZoom2490
[QUOTE="ZoomZoom2490"]

[QUOTE="blackace"] Have you seen Killzone laggy gameplay footage? lol!! They better get that game fixed before launch. It was dipping below 30FPS, which is ridiculous since the PS4 is so powerful and has the GDDR5. blackace

did you pay attention to the graphics detail, its not all about shitty graphics running at 60fps:lol:

btw, the KZ footage we saw was from very old build.

LMAO!! Old Build, running on PS4 DevKit. lol!! So much Damage Control. Don't get me wrong, I want KZ : SF to be good, as it's one of my preorders. I wasn't ecstatic with the showroom floor gameplay. Guerilla still has a lot of work to do. Yes, I saw the graphic details on KZ. The FPS still shouldn't be dropping.

and I still want to know how DF got the copy of KZ and the actual PS4, rofl.
Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Chutebox

[QUOTE="ZoomZoom2490"][QUOTE="RR360DD"]

Hmm Hmm?

RR360DD

if you're just trolling and kissing MS's ass im fine with that, but if you truly believe that Titanfall is not possible on PS4 you clearly need to retire from graming and work at some nuthouse.

"The next-gen mech shooter Titanfall would not be possible without Microsofts Xbox Onecloud services"

Whats true is that TitanFall would not be possible without a Cloud service supporting it, not only with dedicated servers but with the ability to lend processing power too (AI and physics).

Could Sony provide that theoretically? Yep. Realisticially can they provide that? Nope. Gaikai isn't set up for that.

Stop being stupid. Absolutely nothing we have seen backs this up. It is PR and nothing more
ZoomZoom2490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 ZoomZoom2490

[QUOTE="ZoomZoom2490"]

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

Hmm Hmm?

FoxbatAlpha

if you're just trolling and kissing MS's ass im fine with that, but if you truly believe that Titanfall is not possible on PS4 you clearly need to retire from gaming and work at some nuthouse.

Yes TitanFall is not possible on the PS4. It could run the graphics fine but when it comes to all the other glory Azura is adding, Gaikai can't deliver.

but its possible on X360 and the PC without the Cloud? don't be a sucker man, MS is making a fool out of you, you have no idea how dumb you sound.

CJ_ofCamelot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 CJ_ofCamelot
Member since 2013 • 2072 Posts
yoshida620x340pxhedimgwmed.jpg.
RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 RR360DD

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

handssss

Hmm Hmm?

or maybe MS just did what they do best and through an asston of cash at their faces while Sony didn't because they actually have confidence in their system.

I know you want to believe that but nah.

If MS did throw money, there would be a contract. If there was a contract, Respawn would not have been allowed to hint at a PS4 version further down the line (which they did). So no, it was literally a case of Microsoft platforms being a perfect fit for the game thanks to Azure.

Hardly farfetched, no?

Avatar image for megaspiderweb09
megaspiderweb09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 megaspiderweb09
Member since 2009 • 3686 Posts

I am tired of hearing of the cloud, this magical fluffy thing that floats in thin air with infinite amount of power, its one of the most ridiculous things i have heard since Disney happy endings

ZoomZoom2490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 ZoomZoom2490

[QUOTE="handssss"][QUOTE="RR360DD"]

Hmm Hmm?

RR360DD

or maybe MS just did what they do best and through an asston of cash at their faces while Sony didn't because they actually have confidence in their system.

I know you want to believe that but nah.

If MS did throw money, there would be a contract. If there was a contract, Respawn would not have been allowed to hint at a PS4 version further down the line (which they did). So no, it was literally a case of Microsoft platforms being a perfect fit for the game thanks to Azure.

Hardly farfetched, no?

you should go read about the Cloud on PC forums like overclockers and beyond 3d, they are still laughing their asses off at xbox fans who believe in that crap.
BlackShirt20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 BlackShirt20
Member since 2005 • 2631 Posts

[QUOTE="BlackShirt20"][QUOTE="ZoomZoom2490"] x1 and ps4 are basically sharing the same exact same hardware except that the PS4 has 50% more shading power and 30% more memory bandwidth. Titanfall devs are clearly talking out of their @$$.ZoomZoom2490

Both are using modified GPU, no way to know that. The RAM is comparable, DDR3 is faster at registrating small burst of information. :-)

lets race whose startup menu loads up quicker and lets ignore what matters more, the graphics, YAAAAY:lol:

Forza Motorsports 5 Best Graphics At E3 says hello! Also, if graphics are all you care about i guess that means your gonna be a PC only gamer?
FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 FoxbatAlpha

[QUOTE="FoxbatAlpha"][QUOTE="ZoomZoom2490"] if you're just trolling and kissing MS's ass im fine with that, but if you truly believe that Titanfall is not possible on PS4 you clearly need to retire from gaming and work at some nuthouse.

ZoomZoom2490

but its possible on X360 and the PC without the Cloud? don't be a sucker man, MS is making a fool out of you, you have no idea how dumb you sound.

Yeah but have you seen Titanfall?
RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 RR360DD

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

[QUOTE="ZoomZoom2490"] if you're just trolling and kissing MS's ass im fine with that, but if you truly believe that Titanfall is not possible on PS4 you clearly need to retire from graming and work at some nuthouse.Chutebox

Stop being stupid. Absolutely nothing we have seen backs this up. It is PR and nothing more

Why are you ignoring everything the devs are saying? If they went with Sony, they would have to provide the back end themselves, which they said could be done through cloud services such as Amazon but that it would be much more expensive than what MS offered them with Azure.

It just seems like good business practice to me, and I don't see why cows find it so far fetched :lol:

Rocker6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Rocker6
Member since 2009 • 13358 Posts

Someone's talking out of their ass, but should be enough material to start a good SW thread with plenty of damage control...

Avatar image for deactivated-5dd711115e664
deactivated-5dd711115e664

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 deactivated-5dd711115e664
Member since 2005 • 8956 Posts

This is hillarious and anyone who believes it is clueless. MS bombs hard at E3 and needs a serious popularity boost. They see Titanfall is the big crowd pleaser of E3 and do what they always try to do...buy their way out of their messes. Suddenly, after they buy out Titanfall, the developers magically realize their game just can't run on the PS4 - a system by all accounts and advance word is more powerful AND more developer friendly than the X1.

And of course the final step, MS fanboys shut off their brains and run to the interwebs to praise MS as being completely honest and loving and caring only about the gamers.

ZoomZoom2490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 ZoomZoom2490
[QUOTE="ZoomZoom2490"]

[QUOTE="BlackShirt20"] Both are using modified GPU, no way to know that. The RAM is comparable, DDR3 is faster at registrating small burst of information. :-)BlackShirt20

lets race whose startup menu loads up quicker and lets ignore what matters more, the graphics, YAAAAY:lol:

Forza Motorsports 5 Best Graphics At E3 says hello! Also, if graphics are all you care about i guess that means your gonna be a PC only gamer?

where can I preorder X1 with Nvidia Gtx 780?
rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 rjdofu
Member since 2008 • 9171 Posts
But 360 can :|, guys, help me with the logic here.
ZoomZoom2490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 ZoomZoom2490
But 360 can :|, guys, help me with the logic here.rjdofu
xbox fans have no logic.
blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 blackace
[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"]

wait so its on the xbox 360 but the ps4 isn't possible because it can't handle it? LOOOL

ZoomZoom2490
thread/

I think it's because the TitanFall game is using several dedicate Cloud servers to do things in the game that the XBox One probably couldn't do all on it's own. Same with the XBox 360 version. If you have 6 other servers handling in game functions, the XBox One & XBox 360 aren't being taxed as much as if the game was running just on those boxes. Obviously Sony didn't want to pay money to allocated 5 or 6 of their Cloud server to Respawn to get this game running the way Respawn wanted it to run. Unless EA foots the bill for the servers for the PS4 version, it's unlikely we'll see it for that platform anytime soon.
Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Chutebox

[QUOTE="Chutebox"][QUOTE="RR360DD"]

RR360DD

Why are you ignoring everything the devs are saying? If they went with Sony, they would have to provide the back end themselves, which they said could be done through cloud services such as Amazon but that it would be much more expensive than what MS offered them with Azure.

It just seems like good business practice to me, and I don't see why cows find it so far fetched :lol:

It is PR bud, I don't care what company it is. People who believe this crap are truly stupid
RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 RR360DD

But 360 can :|, guys, help me with the logic here.rjdofu

Helpful tip: Read the linked article. TC pulled the title quote out his ass and all you gimps are falling for it :lol:

Raziel831991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Raziel831991
Member since 2013 • 631 Posts

OMG teh powah of teh cloud is amazing bro, just look at ryse it even presses the buttons for you! The ps4 is done

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 RR360DD

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

[QUOTE="Chutebox"] Stop being stupid. Absolutely nothing we have seen backs this up. It is PR and nothing moreChutebox

It is PR bud, I don't care what company it is. People who believe this crap are truly stupid

People who refuse to believe that MS has a better infrastructure in place than Sony are truely stupid.

Seriously, on what planet do you live. MS use Azure for all aspects of their business. It dwarfs anything Sony have available.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 FoxbatAlpha
[QUOTE="BlackShirt20"][QUOTE="ZoomZoom2490"] lets race whose startup menu loads up quicker and lets ignore what matters more, the graphics, YAAAAY:lol:ZoomZoom2490

where can I preorder X1 with Nvidia Gtx 780?

Fly up to a big fluffy cloud and yell out that you want to preorder one. Then gently float down and wait for its bountiful rewards.
Mrmedia01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Mrmedia01
Member since 2007 • 1917 Posts

I guess the devs are so dumb that they think Xbox 360 is more powerful than PS4 hahahahahaha. Funny stuff.

rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 rjdofu

[QUOTE="rjdofu"]But 360 can :|, guys, help me with the logic here.RR360DD

Helpful tip: Read the linked article. TC pulled the title quote out his ass and all you gimps are falling for it :lol:

"Titanfall developer explains why the game wont be on PS4."

It's in the fvcking title :?

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 blackace

[QUOTE="blackace"][QUOTE="joel_c17"] Lol multiplayer only :D lems so easy to please. Guess that happens when ur starved for games, you hype any ol' POS!ZoomZoom2490

Starved for games? Huh?? The XBox 360 has over 950 games. Try harder. Titanfall is such a piece of Sh!t that cows are begging for it to come to the PS4. lol!! So many butthurt cows on SW. It's very entertaining.

950 games? ahahahahahahahahhahah, nobody is begging for Titanfall because ill be playing it on PC and then get it on PS4 down the road with all the extra maps for free that you will be paying for:lol:

It won't be on the PS4. Probably never. The PC is Microsoft, so no lose there. PC is run by Microsoft's O/S. Keep wishing and hoping.
ZoomZoom2490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 ZoomZoom2490

lmao at all the comments from that link posted, they are clearly light years above xbox fans in terms of logic.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 FoxbatAlpha
[QUOTE="ZoomZoom2490"][QUOTE="Chris_Williams"]

wait so its on the xbox 360 but the ps4 isn't possible because it can't handle it? LOOOL

blackace
thread/

I think it's because the TitanFall game is using several dedicate Cloud servers to do things in the game that the XBox One probably couldn't do all on it's own. Same with the XBox 360 version. If you have 6 other servers handling in game functions, the XBox One & XBox 360 aren't being taxed as much as if the game was running just on those boxes. Obviously Sony didn't want to pay money to allocated 5 or 6 of their Cloud server to Respawn to get this game running the way Respawn wanted it to run. Unless EA foots the bill for the servers for the PS4 version, it's unlikely we'll see it for that platform anytime soon.

You just spoke logic and sense. A language cows don't understand.
ZoomZoom2490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 ZoomZoom2490
[QUOTE="ZoomZoom2490"]

[QUOTE="blackace"] Starved for games? Huh?? The XBox 360 has over 950 games. Try harder. Titanfall is such a piece of Sh!t that cows are begging for it to come to the PS4. lol!! So many butthurt cows on SW. It's very entertaining. blackace

It won't be on the PS4. Probably never. The PC is Microsoft, so no lose there. PC is run by Microsoft's O/S. Keep wishing and hoping.

ROFL, just when you thought xbox fans cant get lower.
Avatar image for Master_ShakeXXX
Master_ShakeXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

#85 Master_ShakeXXX
Member since 2008 • 13361 Posts

I guess that would make sense if it didn't go against everything we know thus far.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 blackace

and lets not forget when MS said that they will pay out billions to make devs lie out of their behind because they know X1 is a giant flop that is aiming at casuals with no education.

ZoomZoom2490
Now you're talking out of your @$$. lol!! You're embarrassing yourself now. It's entertaining, but sad as well.
RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 RR360DD

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

[QUOTE="rjdofu"]But 360 can :|, guys, help me with the logic here.rjdofu

Read the article. Its not on PS4 because MS offered them Azure. Its nothing to do with the PS4 not being powerful enough

BlackShirt20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 BlackShirt20

[QUOTE="blackace"][QUOTE="joel_c17"] Lol multiplayer only :D lems so easy to please. Guess that happens when ur starved for games, you hype any ol' POS!ZoomZoom2490

Wow, your gonna pay 120$ for a Xbox One game? You really want Titanfall. Just to bad your gonna be stuck at your masturbation center, because it isnt coming to the PS4.
ZoomZoom2490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 ZoomZoom2490
[QUOTE="FoxbatAlpha"][QUOTE="blackace"][QUOTE="ZoomZoom2490"] thread/

You just spoke logic and sense. A language cows don't understand.

except the fact that the logic is full of errors, single dedicated server is all that's needed to pull it off, as pc's have been for the last 15 years.
Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

It's not even that great graphically. Someone's talking shit

Ly_the_Fairy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Ly_the_Fairy
Member since 2011 • 8541 Posts

360 confirmed more powerful than PS4.

Avatar image for shadowchronicle
Shadowchronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 66

#92 Shadowchronicle
Member since 2008 • 26969 Posts
Huh? It wouldn't go on PS4? I thought there were already several articles on how they were thinking of making it for PS4.
ZoomZoom2490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 ZoomZoom2490

Huh? It wouldn't go on PS4? I thought there were already several articles on how they were thinking of making it for PS4. shadowchronicle
MS's billions hard at work, they are even paying millions for PR articles, so much faith in their console after the E3 disaster.

rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 rjdofu

[QUOTE="rjdofu"]

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

RR360DD

Read the article. Its not on PS4 because MS offered them Azure. Its nothing to do with the PS4 not being powerful enough

ok, i see it now.
xxgunslingerxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 xxgunslingerxx
Member since 2005 • 4275 Posts

This is old, but still true. Not so much the power, but its doesn't have the infrastructure to support TitanFall. Sony missed out, TitanFall will be the next big thing :cool:RR360DD

its sad that hosting dedicated servers is now a gift to us when 6 years ago it was expected by all companies

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 FoxbatAlpha

360 confirmed more powerful than PS4.

Ly_the_Fairy
OMG! Don't go there! These cows are already out of their minds over this! Lol
RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 RR360DD

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]This is old, but still true. Not so much the power, but its doesn't have the infrastructure to support TitanFall. Sony missed out, TitanFall will be the next big thing :cool:xxgunslingerxx

its sad that hosting dedicated servers is now a gift to us when 6 years ago it was expected by all companies

Its not that, its that a platform holder is actually offering these services to all devs. Thats never been done before.

Xbox has always been predominantly client hosted, and with the PS3 they only supported their 1st party games with dedicated servers however after a while they too started client hosting as well.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 blackace
[QUOTE="blackace"][QUOTE="ZoomZoom2490"] 950 games? ahahahahahahahahhahah, nobody is begging for Titanfall because ill be playing it on PC and then get it on PS4 down the road with all the extra maps for free that you will be paying for:lol:ZoomZoom2490

ROFL, just when you thought xbox fans cant get lower.

I'm a fan of all consoles. lol!! I don't even have an X1 preordered. I have a PS4 and 4 games preordered. I hate stupid cows though. I wouldn't get Titanfall for the PS4 even if it did come out. I'm waiting to see how 3rd party games run on both consoles before I get an XBox One. Cows crying over not getting Titanfall is pretty low.
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 CaseyWegner
Member since 2002 • 70114 Posts

like when mass effect 2 came out for the ps3 with all the dlc included for the price of a full retail game when at the same time you could find the 360 version + the dlc for less?

BlackShirt20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 BlackShirt20

Look at butthurt!

Fact, Forza 5 best graphics at E3. Runs 1080p 60fps.

Fact, KZ, Knack and Drive Club (lost every category to Forza 5 and NFS at E3). All run at 30fps and some at 720p.

Fact, Cows are terrible at damage control.