Q: who do you wanna see in KH3?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

blamix99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By blamix99
Member since 2011 • 2685 Posts

Kingdom Hearts 3 is coming and might be out by 2016-2017 (hopefully)

who do you wanna see this time? KH2 had awesome characters from FF like Cloud,Squall,Seifer,Auron and Vivi. and summons like Peter Pan,Stitch,Genie and Chicken little.

here's mine

-- FF characters --

Laguna with Ward and Kiros

Balthier with Fran

Zidane

Vaan

Tidus & Wakka again

Lightning

Snow

Noctis

-- New Worlds -- (i know most of this won't happen, probably all)

Shrek

How to Train your Dragon

Rango

The Croods

Brave

Wreck it Ralph (Hell Yeah)

Ice Age 3-4

Kung Fu Panda

Toy Story

-- New Summons --

Puss in Boots

Buck (Ice Age)

PuPu (FF8)

Buzz Lightyear

Ifrit/Shiva/Bahamut

So who do you wanna see this time around? if you don't like KH don't bother posting =P

just for fun :)

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#2 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

I'm not going to take your list seriously because you listed DREAMWORKS characters for freakin' Kingdom Hearts.

Seriously.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

Stats !

Avatar image for deactivated-5b0367b217732
deactivated-5b0367b217732

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By deactivated-5b0367b217732
Member since 2014 • 1697 Posts

Elsa and/or Anna. Rapunzel would be nice too.

zassimick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

User Lists: 2

#5 zassimick  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 10470 Posts

An ice palace in Arendelle could look really cool, so that'd be a neat world to venture to.

Otherwise? The worlds and characters are exciting but I want to see Sora, Kairi, Riku, Ventus, Roxas, Terra, Aqua, and so many others in one climactic finale. Take on Xehanort and kick his ass.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#6 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

Since Disney just spent a few billion on it, they would be dumb not to include Star Wars.

That said, I only ever played the first game and as of right now, have no interest in the new one. I own the second game and might find the time to play it if I get back into the first and go through it again... but really.

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 LegatoSkyheart

@Zassimick said:

An ice palace in Arendelle could look really cool, so that'd be a neat world to venture to.

Otherwise? The worlds and characters are exciting but I want to see Sora, Kairi, Riku, Ventus, Roxas, Terra, Aqua, and so many others in one climactic finale. Take on Xehanort and kick his ass.

Yeah I can see a Frozen world being added in. I can also see the plot behind it. Sora goes to the land of Arendelle and has to fight off the Heartless there. He thinks Elsa is the source of the Heartless and fights her and her Ice Minions. but He later finds out the source of the Heartless was really Hans the whole time.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Lulu_Lulu

Speaking of Frozen..... Am I the only one who was dissapointed by it? It felt like an Archetypical lame Disney Princess Cartoon, which I used to like back when I was younger and still believed the boogey man was gonna find me, blind me, and skull **** my eye sockets while I was still alive (good times). It was enjoyable but it felt like I had to force myself to regress to enjoy it.

I had no such problem with Brave... That sh!t was deep.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60713 Posts

Make the RPG elements deep and satisfying. Offer lots of characters/party members to choose from.

wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 wolverine4262
Member since 2004 • 20832 Posts

Vader and Black Widow.

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By LegatoSkyheart

@Lulu_Lulu said:

Speaking of Frozen..... Am I the only one who was dissapointed by it? It felt like an Archetypical lame Disney Princess Cartoon, which I used to like back when I was younger and still believed the boogey man was gonna find me, blind me, and skull **** my eye sockets while I was still alive (good times). It was enjoyable but it felt like I had to force myself to regress to enjoy it.

Nope, I was dissapointed in it as well.

I thought it was still enjoyable though, but I thought Hans being the bad guy was a HUGE cop out. The whole situation didn't need a "badguy", but apparently Disney needed a Badguy to be there. The ending was surprising (Sister's Love over Love's True Kiss) but I always thought Elsa's Frozen power was enough to be an Antagonist instead of making Hans a bad guy last minute.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#12 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

Anna and Elsa.

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#13 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

I wanna see a release date

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@blamix99: Star Wars world and Marvel World.

PsychoLemons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 PsychoLemons
Member since 2011 • 3183 Posts

Not Frozen.

CroidX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 CroidX
Member since 2013 • 1561 Posts

question is when are we actually see anything of KH3

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#17 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

@Lulu_Lulu said:

Did you watch the whole film? Because you have a tendency to trail off before something gets to the meat of it.

The movie is a commentary on fairy tales, and is atypical of the genre. The love story is between Elsa and Anna, the main antagonist is not clear from the start, the protagonist isn't the one on all the posters (most of the film is spent focusing on Anna, not Elsa) and there are many other things that aren't typical of a Disney "princess" movie.

zassimick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 zassimick  Moderator

@LegatoSkyheart said:

@Lulu_Lulu said:

Nope, I was dissapointed in it as well.

I thought it was still enjoyable though, but I thought Hans being the bad guy was a HUGE cop out. The whole situation didn't need a "badguy", but apparently Disney needed a Badguy to be there. The ending was surprising (Sister's Love over Love's True Kiss) but I always thought Elsa's Frozen power was enough to be an Antagonist instead of making Hans a bad guy last minute.

I know fan theories are stupid. I know they are. But I kind of like the silly fan theory that it was the rock trolls' song "He's a Bit of a Fixer-Upper" that changed things. The song was a spell to get Anna and Hans together and the only way to do that was to get her to dislike Kristoff. The spell therefore warped Kristoff's mind, making him do those evil deeds. It's dumb, sure, but I kind of like looking at the movie with that in mind.

I really enjoyed Frozen though. The music was catchy, Let it Go was a showstopper if there ever was one (sure, it's overplayed now but watching that sequence in the movie having not heard the song before was pretty rad) and it's a fun movie that heralded the classics while deconstructing many of the clichés of the Disney classic, much like what Tangled did which was also good.

San Frantokyo would be neat to go to in Kingdom Hearts 3. Big Hero 6 was a great movie, and there we'd get our superhero/Marvel crossover.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Lulu_Lulu

@LegatoSkyheart

Exactly ! I thought it was messed up since I just watched Wreck it Ralph the day before....

Disney is weird , one day they are on form and the next they are dissapointing.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Lulu_Lulu

@foxhound_fox

No I didn't watch it..... I heard it had stats so I just decided to bash it for no reason.......

There ! Are you satisfied ?

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 LegatoSkyheart

@Zassimick: That......is a terrible theory.

Big_Pecks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#22 Big_Pecks
Member since 2010 • 5973 Posts

The introduction of Pixar into the world. It's been a long time coming and should happen before Marvel and Star Wars do.

zassimick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By zassimick  Moderator

@LegatoSkyheart said:

@Zassimick: That......is a terrible theory.

Exactly! But with the sudden change in his character it works interestingly enough. And I've played enough D&D to know to never trust a troll.

Like I said, it's a fan theory; most of them are garbage. :P So accept it as the truth and we can all move on.