PSM Warhawk Review Editor (bias exposed)

• 139 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DazKurupt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 DazKurupt
Member since 2006 • 1370 Posts
source Its obvious this reviewer is a lemming to the core. Warhawk 6.5 , those who played it and saw the review smelled somthing fishy. This guy should not be writing any reviews if he cant remain unbias. He lost credibility imo.
rabbeez43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 rabbeez43
Member since 2007 • 129 Posts
i completaly agree with you. but it just baffles me that PSM would hire such a guy . .
VACASCULIADAS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 VACASCULIADAS
Member since 2007 • 1001 Posts
Boo more damage control..what will happen if it flops here? u will make a new thread saying that MS paid gamespot to give warhawk a bad review?
Corvin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Corvin
Member since 2002 • 7266 Posts
Thats right! Nobody from nowhere should ever review any game ever again! How dare they review a game OMG! We should boycott PSM until they change the score to a perfect 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
funnymario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 funnymario
Member since 2005 • 9122 Posts
No matter, this is SW and the 6.5 is what people are going to listen to.
DazKurupt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7 DazKurupt
Member since 2006 • 1370 Posts

Thats right! Nobody from nowhere should ever review any game ever again! How dare they review a game OMG! We should boycott PSM until they change the score to a perfect 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Corvin

I could care less about psm's score after reading this...

Natural_Mystic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Natural_Mystic
Member since 2003 • 4117 Posts
 Operation lemming in cow clothing.
bman784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 bman784
Member since 2004 • 6755 Posts
Because all gaming editorials are knee deep in the insignificant world of petty internet fanboy struggles, and that guy decided to work at a Playstation magazine for the sole purpose of sabotaging all of their reviews to make Microsoft look good. What rational thinking!
Zandeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 Zandeus
Member since 2006 • 3124 Posts

So because he bashes the PS3 for its shortcomings he is unequipped to review a game on the PS3.... wow, you COWS are really hungry aren't ya? Get over it, the games that you were hyping AA & AAA are crap....

Haven't you people ever heard the phrase, "don't shoot the messenger". In other words blame the devs for making a crappy uninspired game....

_Impmacaque_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 _Impmacaque_
Member since 2005 • 566 Posts

It's too bad you guys have to call this bias.

The points he makes in the link are valid. Achievements are nothing without a gamer score. Devs cant integrate home into their games until they know how home will actually work.

If any of you read his warhawk review, you'd know that it also raised several valid points. Paying a full price for a half-done game? No thanks.

BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13 BioShockOwnz
Member since 2006 • 52901 Posts
This game is not all that hot. 6.5 is a blessing for Incognito.
tegovoltio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 tegovoltio
Member since 2004 • 9280 Posts

This has been posted too much already. I'm not hyped by warhawk whatsoever so I don't care. It's a really funny coincidence though.

No matter, this is SW and the 6.5 is what people are going to listen to.funnymario

It's how this works. If positive things are being said about a game everyone tries to bring that down and say how it doesn't matters here on SW. But if it's something negative everyone screams how much this game is a''FLOP''.

Kiuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Kiuk
Member since 2004 • 2250 Posts
Too bad cows, what he says its probably true
Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Dualshockin
Member since 2006 • 7826 Posts
source Its obvious this reviewer is a lemming to the core. Warhawk 6.5 , those who played it and saw the review smelled somthing fishy. This guy should not be writing any reviews if he cant remain unbias. He lost credibility imo.DazKurupt
It's rather disappointing,but I believe it's a part of the 1UP network? I heard they were going bankrupt.
EmoPWNS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 EmoPWNS
Member since 2006 • 703 Posts
I knew something was up. Lemmings are Owned for thinking it was a real review :lol:
whoisryanmack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 whoisryanmack
Member since 2006 • 7675 Posts

Too bad cows, what he says its probably trueKiuk

exactly. This is what is always overlooked when someone claims "teh bias".

Ever think of the possibility he has examined the situation and this is how he views it? No, of course not, it must be because he's a blind fanboy or because he's on MS's payroll. Nothing could ever actually be wrong with ps3, this guy must just be biased.

get outta here. Honest reviewers like this is how you get trustworthy reviews.

KAS3Y_JAM3Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 KAS3Y_JAM3Z
Member since 2006 • 1699 Posts

Guess what cows!!! You're in luck!!!

this is GS....the GS review is what matters on this site. But...the PSM review along with others does not look good.

BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 BioShockOwnz

[QUOTE="DazKurupt"]source Its obvious this reviewer is a lemming to the core. Warhawk 6.5 , those who played it and saw the review smelled somthing fishy. This guy should not be writing any reviews if he cant remain unbias. He lost credibility imo.Dualshockin
It's rather disappointing,but I believe it's a part of the 1UP network? I heard they were going bankrupt.

Nope. PSM is owned by Future and part of Games Radar.

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Dualshockin
I knew something was up. Lemmings are Owned for thinking it was a real review :lol:EmoPWNS
The reviewer used to work for OXM. Yes,we trust him :lol:
Shazam117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Shazam117
Member since 2006 • 53 Posts

QQ more.

BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 BioShockOwnz

[QUOTE="EmoPWNS"]I knew something was up. Lemmings are Owned for thinking it was a real review :lol:Dualshockin

I trust him. Rob is a gentleman who believes in the Playstation brand. If he didn't represent the brand correctly, then the higher ups at Future would boot him. Warhawk rightfully got what it deserved. End of story. No reason to slip into damage control. :)

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Dualshockin

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="EmoPWNS"]I knew something was up. Lemmings are Owned for thinking it was a real review :lol:BioShockOwnz

I trust him. Rob is a gentleman who believes in the Playstation brand. If he didn't represent the brand correctly, then the higher ups at Future would boot him. Warhawk rightfully got what it deserved. End of story. No reason to slip into damage control. :)

"Suck it up Sony.Xbox 360 has you licked". A gentleman indeed :)
BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 BioShockOwnz
[QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"]

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="EmoPWNS"]I knew something was up. Lemmings are Owned for thinking it was a real review :lol:Dualshockin

"Suck it up Sony.Xbox 360 has you licked". A gentleman indeed :)

It was true at the time. That's not being biased, that's being honest. Obviously you can't tell the difference. It took a while for Sony to get on its feet with the PS3 and there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with doubting their very ambitious online strategy. That is what he was doubting, not the brand or the company, lets make that clear. ;)

VACASCULIADAS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 VACASCULIADAS
I knew something was up. Lemmings are Owned for thinking it was a real review :lol:EmoPWNS

go try ur little sister pants.
BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 BioShockOwnz

[QUOTE="EmoPWNS"]I knew something was up. Lemmings are Owned for thinking it was a real review :lol:VACASCULIADAS

Hey now! Not funny! :(

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Dualshockin
It was true at the time. That's not being biased, that's being honest. Obviously you can't tell the difference. It took a while for Sony to get on its feet with the PS3 and there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with doubting their very ambitious online strategy. That is what he was doubting, not the brand or the company, lets make that clear. ;)BioShockOwnz
I see,but let's not make any false assumptions,the difference is quite clear to see. Only a fool would have doubts if a Microsoft fan gave a low score to a Playstation game,right ;) ?
BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 BioShockOwnz

[QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"]It was true at the time. That's not being biased, that's being honest. Obviously you can't tell the difference. It took a while for Sony to get on its feet with the PS3 and there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with doubting their very ambitious online strategy. That is what he was doubting, not the brand or the company, lets make that clear. ;)Dualshockin
I see,but let's not make any false assumptions,the difference is quite clear to see. Only a fool would have doubts if a Microsoft fan gave a low score to a Playstation game,right ;) ?

His preference of brand electronics doesn't enter into his profession. Rob is 100% professional and it's quite silly to make assumptions that he is biased when he scored a game the way it was supposed to be scored. He is quite an intelligent individual and doubting him is not the best thing to do. The intelligent one always comes out on top. ;)

VACASCULIADAS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 VACASCULIADAS

[QUOTE="VACASCULIADAS"][QUOTE="EmoPWNS"]I knew something was up. Lemmings are Owned for thinking it was a real review :lol:BioShockOwnz

sorry but i had too :lol:
EmoPWNS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 EmoPWNS

[QUOTE="EmoPWNS"]I knew something was up. Lemmings are Owned for thinking it was a real review :lol:VACASCULIADAS

:lol: Poor Lems,still can't get over the fact Shadowrun flopped and Warhawk won't.

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Dualshockin
His preference of brand electronics doesn't enter into his profession. Rob is 100% professional and it's quite silly to make assumptions that he is biased when he scored a game the way it was supposed to be scored. He is quite an intelligent individual and doubting him is not the best thing to do. The intelligent one always comes out on top. ;)BioShockOwnz
"The way it was supposed to be scored".I knew it wouldn't be long before the wind changed directions. I agree on the intelligent part though,only a fool would fail to put 2 and 2 together ;)
Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Dualshockin

[QUOTE="VACASCULIADAS"][QUOTE="EmoPWNS"]I knew something was up. Lemmings are Owned for thinking it was a real review :lol:EmoPWNS

:lol: Poor Lems,still can't get over the fact Shadowrun flopped and Warhawk won't.

It's quite common for the Microsoft supporters to lose their cool,did you hear about the one that got arrested LOL?
EmoPWNS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 EmoPWNS

[QUOTE="VACASCULIADAS"][QUOTE="EmoPWNS"]I knew something was up. Lemmings are Owned for thinking it was a real review :lol:BioShockOwnz

It's OK dude, it's just his weak damage control.

EmoPWNS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 EmoPWNS
[QUOTE="EmoPWNS"]

[QUOTE="VACASCULIADAS"][QUOTE="EmoPWNS"]I knew something was up. Lemmings are Owned for thinking it was a real review :lol:Dualshockin

It's quite common for the Microsoft supporters to lose their cool,did you hear about the one that got arrested LOL?

Nope, but it doesn't surprise me. They can't even think without their precious Micro$oft.

VACASCULIADAS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 VACASCULIADAS

[QUOTE="VACASCULIADAS"][QUOTE="EmoPWNS"]I knew something was up. Lemmings are Owned for thinking it was a real review :lol:EmoPWNS

Ain't lemming, go do ur make up is getting badly.
Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Dualshockin
[QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"]

It's OK dude, it's just his weak damage control.

Careful now,he's not one of us :o !
BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 BioShockOwnz

[QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"]His preference of brand electronics doesn't enter into his profession. Rob is 100% professional and it's quite silly to make assumptions that he is biased when he scored a game the way it was supposed to be scored. He is quite an intelligent individual and doubting him is not the best thing to do. The intelligent one always comes out on top. ;)Dualshockin
"The way it was supposed to be scored".I knew it wouldn't be long before the wind changed directions. I agree on the intelligent part though,only a fool would fail to put 2 and 2 together ;)

*shakes finger at Dualshockin* Tisk, tisk. Maybe you'll put 2 and 2 together next time, friend. :)

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Dualshockin
Nope, but it doesn't surprise me. They can't even think without their precious Micro$oft.EmoPWNS
It is rather sad,I have a feeling Bill Gates was behind the plan lol
EmoPWNS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 EmoPWNS
[QUOTE="EmoPWNS"]

[QUOTE="VACASCULIADAS"][QUOTE="EmoPWNS"]I knew something was up. Lemmings are Owned for thinking it was a real review :lol:VACASCULIADAS

Don't worry man it's ok to be an X-bot, don't be shy. ;)

BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 BioShockOwnz
[QUOTE="EmoPWNS"][QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"]

Dualshockin

Careful now,he's not one of us :o !

:x Yes, I am!

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Dualshockin
*shakes finger at Dualshockin* Tisk, tisk. Maybe you'll put 2 and 2 together next time, friend. :)BioShockOwnz
Ahhh,but reverse psychology only works well when done through the element of invisibility. Like in my previous post :)
VACASCULIADAS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 VACASCULIADAS
[QUOTE="VACASCULIADAS"][QUOTE="EmoPWNS"]

Don't worry manit's ok to be an X-bot, don't be shy. ;)

I rather to be lemming and not EMO,thats a shame.. :lol:
BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 BioShockOwnz

[QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"]*shakes finger at Dualshockin* Tisk, tisk. Maybe you'll put 2 and 2 together next time, friend. :)Dualshockin
Ahhh,but reverse psychology only works well when done through the element of invisibility. Like in my previous post :)

But it isn't invisible if I can see it and pick it out at 5AM.;)

EmoPWNS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 EmoPWNS

[QUOTE="EmoPWNS"]Nope, but it doesn't surprise me. They can't even think without their precious Micro$oft.Dualshockin
It is rather sad,I have a feeling Bill Gates was behind the plan lol

Lollerskates! No wonder everyone on Xbox live is a thug!

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Dualshockin
:x Yes, I am!BioShockOwnz
Not quite so!The comments and statements a user makes are taken into consideration. You're not on the list :o !
EmoPWNS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 EmoPWNS
[QUOTE="EmoPWNS"][QUOTE="VACASCULIADAS"][QUOTE="EmoPWNS"]

[QUOTE="VACASCULIADAS"][QUOTE="EmoPWNS"]I knew something was up. Lemmings are Owned for thinking it was a real review :lol:VACASCULIADAS

Don't worry manit's ok to be an X-bot, don't be shy. ;)

I rather to be lemming and not EMO,thats a shame.. :lol:

Ha! You admit it. You have lost all credability sir.

No_Talent_Dev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 No_Talent_Dev
Member since 2007 • 505 Posts

I'm sure this guy would risk his job to make fancows happy

Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Dualshockin
Lollerskates! No wonder everyone on Xbox live is a thug!EmoPWNS
http://n4g.com/xbox360/News-60461.aspx I wouldn't go to that place at all!
BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 BioShockOwnz

[QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"]:x Yes, I am!Dualshockin
Not quite so!The comments and statements a user makes are taken into consideration. You're not on the list :o !

Nah, I say lots of good stuff about Sony. 2 threads on the last 2 pages on System Wars I said positive stuff. :) I just don't like biased posters and I enjoy a good discussion. ;)

Warhawk is very deserving of it's 6.5 score. I was actually hyped for Warhawk after playing the beta. Look through my posting history if you don't believe me. I'm a fair guy and I wish others would be too.;)