PS5 reaches 59m units sold, Helldivers 2 sells 12m copies in 12 weeks!

loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#201  Edited By loudheadphones
Member since 2023 • 1215 Posts
@Antwan3K said:
@loudheadphones said:
@Antwan3K said:
@loudheadphones said:

Netflix is a STREAMING platform with movie library. You are trying to compare totally different things.

[....]

but wait.. you said "platform" = "hardware".. what hardware does Netflix produce?..

[...]

Netflix require hardware to watch a movie, same as Steam require a hardware to access its storefront

[...]

no.. you claimed the "Steam platform" is the Steam Deck because Valve makes the hardware.. what hardware does Netflix make?..

PlayStation is a 3rd party publisher on Steam, Epic, Xbox, and Nintendo.. this is a fact..

Sony said they have no major releases from their internal PlayStation Studios until after March 2025.. this is a fact..

Nope. I've claimed steam is a storefront. You've claimed it is a gaming platform. LOL

Where is Sony a 3rd party publisher? Which competitive plaforms? PC is NOBODY's platforms

I can go till 2050. You are ignorant Xbot, yes. Stay a HYPOCRITE, Xboy. Looks like you are liking to be a HYPOCRITE

If you are taking Sony words for MAJOR GAMES, then don't be a fucking HYPOCRITE and take Sony's words for Helldivers 2 as a 1st party game then. I've never denies that there is no major games in 2024. LOL

Fact is Sony released 1st party games this during this year and you, Xbots are do not want to accept it. As i quoted you in another thread where Xbot said there is no 1st party games by Sony in 2024. Which simply is not true. You literally grasping and what Sony said few months ago, but totally and deliberately ignoring already released 1st party games

Later, you, Xbots, figured it out that you fucked up badly and backpedalled and switch to MAJOR games said by Sony and how NON major games DOESN'T COUNT Eh, Xbots, bullshiting will only get you so far.

Like i've said, I can go like that till 2050 with your buffoonery. Xbox is fucked up here, not PlayStation. Xbots are damn delusional and on suicide watch because Xbox is going full 3rd party.

Xbots are total buffoons here. LOL

loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202  Edited By loudheadphones

So, Xbots, are totally ignoring Sony's already releases 1st party games in 2024.

Desperately trying to put PlayStation in the same basket as Xbox because is a DYING platform.

Xbots desperately tring to paint Sony as the 3rd party publisher as Microsoft is. Really, rhey aren't the same. Xbox is going full party on COMPETITIVE platforms, not Sony

Well, these members on ERA and GAF were right about buffoonery like Xbots really are :

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#203  Edited By Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 8410 Posts
@loudheadphones said:
@Antwan3K said:
@loudheadphones said:
@Antwan3K said:

but wait.. you said "platform" = "hardware".. what hardware does Netflix produce?..

[...]

Netflix require hardware to watch a movie, same as Steam require a hardware to access its storefront

[...]

no.. you claimed the "Steam platform" is the Steam Deck because Valve makes the hardware.. what hardware does Netflix make?..

[...]

Nope. I've claimed steam is a storefront. You've claimed it is a gaming platform. LOL

[...]

No.. you said "SteamDeck is Valve's gaming platform".. SteamDeck is proprietary hardware produced by Valve.. what hardware does Netflix produce?..

PlayStation is a 3rd party publisher on Steam, Epic, Xbox, and Nintendo.. this is a fact..

Sony said they have no major releases from their internal PlayStation Studios until after March 2025.. this is a fact..

loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 loudheadphones

@Antwan3K said:
@loudheadphones said:
@Antwan3K said:
@loudheadphones said:
@Antwan3K said:

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

No.. you said "SteamDeck is Valve's gaming platform".. SteamDeck is propriety hardware produced by Valve.. what hardware does Netflix produce?..

Yes, but not Steam itself. Steam itself is a Storefront, yes. I've said Valve's gaming platform is Steam Deck or Index, yes. But to play games from Steam, any hardware that supports Steam storefront, games can be played. Netflix produce nothing. There are bunch of 3rd party platforms which have Netflix storefront.

Where is Sony a 3rd party publisher? Which competitive plaforms? PC is NOBODY's platforms

I can go till 2050. You are ignorant Xbot, yes. Stay a HYPOCRITE, Xboy. Looks like you are liking to be a HYPOCRITE

If you are taking Sony words for MAJOR GAMES, then don't be a fucking HYPOCRITE and take Sony's words for Helldivers 2 as a 1st party game then. I've never denies that there is no major games in 2024. LOL

Fact is Sony released 1st party games this during this year and you, Xbots are do not want to accept it. As i quoted you in another thread where Xbot said there is no 1st party games by Sony in 2024. Which simply is not true. You literally grasping and what Sony said few months ago, but totally and deliberately ignoring already released 1st party games

Later, you, Xbots, figured it out that you fucked up badly and backpedalled and switch to MAJOR games said by Sony and how NON major games DOESN'T COUNT Eh, Xbots, bullshiting will only get you so far.

Like i've said, I can go like that till 2050 with your buffoonery. Xbox is fucked up here, not PlayStation. Xbots are damn delusional and on suicide watch because Xbox is going full 3rd party.

Looks like you want to stay a HYPOCRITE then. Good.

These members were totally right about Xbox and Xbots. Xbots really are fucking desperate :

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#205 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70398 Posts

@loudheadphones said:
@Pedro said:

@loudheadphones: It is going be alright. Sony promise games next year, even if it is also on PC.

Yes, i know that. GAAS games day 1 and other SP games after some time. Finally you have a opportunity to play 4 year old game like Tsushima

I am sorry that you are suffering from denial.🤭

I played the game on PS5 and I don't pay full price for Sony games day one.😂

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 8410 Posts
@loudheadphones said:
@Antwan3K said:
@loudheadphones said:
@Antwan3K said:

[...]

[...]

No.. you said "SteamDeck is Valve's gaming platform".. SteamDeck is propriety hardware produced by Valve.. what hardware does Netflix produce?..

[...] Netflix produce nothing. There are bunch of 3rd party platforms which have Netflix storefront.

[...]

and there it is..

you truly think "hardware" and "platform" are the same thing.. they aren't.. the corrected statement above is "Netflix produces nothing. There's a bunch of 3rd party hardware with Netflix available"..

Netflix is a media platform that exists on a multitude of hardware and hardware combinations.. Steam is a gaming platform that exists on a multitude of hardware and hardware combinations.. this is a fact..

literally nothing you've said today during your meltdown changes any of these facts.. that said, we got to the root of the problem and hopefully you've been educated.. my work here is done..

loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By loudheadphones
@Antwan3K said:
@loudheadphones said:
@Antwan3K said:
@loudheadphones said:

[...]

[...] Netflix produce nothing. There are bunch of 3rd party platforms which have Netflix storefront.

[...]

and there it is..

you truly think "hardware" and "platform" are the same thing.. they aren't.. the corrected statement above is "Netflix produces nothing. There's a bunch of 3rd party hardware with Netflix available"..

Netflix is a media platform that exists on a multitude of hardware and hardware combinations.. Steam is a gaming platform that exists on a multitude of hardware and hardware combinations.. this is a fact..

literally nothing you've said today during your meltdown changes any of these facts.. that said, we got to the root of the problem and hopefully you've been educated.. my work here is done..

Nice try of twisting my words. Gaming platform is a Steam Deck, PlayStation 5, SHITTY Xbox Series, Switch, these are gaming platforms, Steam is just a Storefront. You can't play games on Steam. And Steam requires hardware or gaming platform.

Where is Sony a 3rd party publisher? Which competitive plaforms? PC is NOBODY's platforms.

Looks like you want to stay a HYPOCRITE then. Good. Damn HYPOCRITE

Rollotek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 Rollotek
Member since 2024 • 47 Posts
@loudheadphones said:
@Antwan3K said:
@loudheadphones said:
@Antwan3K said:
@loudheadphones said:

[...]

[...]

and there it is..

Nice try of twisting my words. Gaming platform is a Steam Deck, PlayStation 5, SHITTY Xbox Series, Switch, these are gaming platforms, Steam is just a Storefront. You can't play games on Steam. And Steam requires hardware or gaming platform.

Where is Sony a 3rd party publisher? Which competitive plaforms? PC is NOBODY's platforms.

Jesus...did you type all this out smashing your forehead on the keyboard? I can hear you raging from here from how upset you sound 😂

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 Pedro

@rollotek said:
@loudheadphones said:

Jesus...did you type all this out smashing your forehead on the keyboard? I can hear you raging from here from how upset you sound 😂

loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 loudheadphones

@Pedro said:
@rollotek said:
@loudheadphones said:

If you two didn't noticed, majority of the text is just copy/pasted. But buffoonery of Xbots can't notice anything

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 Pedro

@loudheadphones said:

If you two didn't noticed, majority of the text is just copy/pasted. But buffoonery of Xbots can't notice anything

Rollotek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By Rollotek
Member since 2024 • 47 Posts
@Pedro said:
@loudheadphones said:

😂😂😂😂😂