PS4 wins the console race by default, but not because of what you'd think

• 90 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ninja-Hippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 Ninja-Hippo
Member since 2008 • 23434 Posts

Break it down:

PS3 is currently sold in over 100 countries world wide.
Xbox Live is only available in 41.

Microsoft have made a decision to wilfully cut off two thirds of the world with the Xbox One. They are clearly only aiming the device at North America and Europe. It is so ridiculously unappealing to Japan I doubt they'd even bother launching it there. As for the entire rest of the world? The internet is not robust enough in too many places for them to bother releasing the machine there, and even if they did, half of its features would be useless without contracts in every single country for the provision of TV services.

PS4 will win in sheer units sold because Microsoft obviously dont care about units sold any more. They're trying to set themselves up as a service provider in North America and Europe, much like iTunes is to music. 

PS4 has won next gen by default because for all intents and purposes it will be the only games console on the market other than the WiiU in most countries in the world. 

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52449 Posts
That's a good point.
id_mew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 id_mew
Member since 2007 • 608 Posts

I also agree with all your points.

As a person who doesn't have cable TV, I could care less about buying the XboxOne.

Trail_Mix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Trail_Mix
Member since 2011 • 2579 Posts
There's been talk saying it was their intentions all along with the original Xbox. Not sure it that's true, but it wouldn't surprise me nonetheless.
RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

Good point, however they will be launching in Japan. They have set up a 1st party studio in Osaka

will probably still bomb there though :P

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

PS4 wins because its a high quality consumer friendly game console made by gamers for gamers.

SaudiFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 1

#7 SaudiFury
Member since 2007 • 8709 Posts

Just speaking for myself living in Saudi Arabia. I COULD get good enough internet to really use Xbox One, but the thing is, all that neat-o TV stuff won't work over here, and i very much doubt it'd be even adapted for regional channels over on this part of the world. 

Also just talking from trends growing up and living here. Sega was the big favorite in this part of the world back in the day, today it's Sony by far followed by Nintendo. Xbox 360 is available but it's viewed as ancillary to the rest of the machines out there. and i fully expect Xbox One will go through the same fate as the Xbox and 360 did over here in the rich Arab Gulf states. 

It all depends on how the product is viewed, its image and value, and whether or not it'll for us over here. I mean for soccer games (and it's hugely popular in this part of the world) the go-to game was Winning 11 series for the simple fact that you could get Arabic text on it. Now Fifa is the favorite (even though it was clearly one of the best soccer games before) since they added Arabic support. It all depends on how much your game/hardware is attuned for the region. 

Xbox isn't viewed the same way as Sony's Playstation or Nintendo products are - over here. 

and i do agree, i think Xbox One is clearly aimed at just the 1st world markets with little to no thought for the rest of the world. and i think Xbox One's trying to make itself look like an Ipad but as your set top cable box in your house - that happens to play games. 

Avatar image for APiranhaAteMyVa
APiranhaAteMyVa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 APiranhaAteMyVa
Member since 2011 • 4160 Posts
I agree, although I feel like they are currently marketing it to the US mainly at the moment. A lot of the TV features and services won't really apply to Europe, unless they announce more at E3.
Ninja-Hippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Ninja-Hippo

PS4 wins because its a high quality consumer friendly game console made by gamers for gamers.

NathanDrakeSwag
They've already said it will have DRM if the publishers want to, just like the Xbone. Wipe the tears away and accept it.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
Member since 2008 • 4166 Posts
Isn't the Xbox One region locked too so they can't even import it if MS don't offer it in your country.
Mandingo101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Mandingo101
Member since 2007 • 2317 Posts
Yea I don't understand why MS is spitting in Latin America's face. They are the next big market for gaming. Only people in the big cities have the infrastructure to support this system. Venezuela can barely get toilet paper, now they need broadband internet just to play xbox?
Trail_Mix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Trail_Mix
Member since 2011 • 2579 Posts
[QUOTE="NathanDrakeSwag"]

Ninja-Hippo
They've already said it will have DRM if the publishers want to, just like the Xbone. Wipe the tears away and accept it.

Let's, at the very least, hope this doesn't apply to the games they're publishing themselves.
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60721 Posts
I just want the games, nothing else. Sony excels there.
HaRmLeSS_RaGe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 HaRmLeSS_RaGe
Member since 2012 • 1330 Posts

Xbox One will get most of the consumers who actually put money into the industry and make it thrive. PeasantStation 4 will get all the free loaders and pirates.

Ninja-Hippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Ninja-Hippo
I just want the games, nothing else. Sony excels there.Heil68
Truth, but sadly I think it's a dying business model. The Vita has certainly showed that games + good graphics dont interest people any more. They'd rather buy something more multi-functional. I think the PS4 will probably be the last 'games console' as we know it.
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60721 Posts
[QUOTE="Heil68"]I just want the games, nothing else. Sony excels there.Ninja-Hippo
Truth, but sadly I think it's a dying business model. The Vita has certainly showed that games + good graphics dont interest people any more. They'd rather buy something more multi-functional. I think the PS4 will probably be the last 'games console' as we know it.

Cant argue too much with you on that other than you are comparing consoles to handhelds. Vita is being outsold by the 3DS which only plays games. The applications on it are laughable(I have one)The Wii won sales last gen being strictly a gem machine although a very weak one, but still it was a dedicated game machine. If it comes to that Ill just go back to PC only where I was for over a decade before PS3/360 or I'll stick with PC/Nintendo. I wont be forced into something I dont approve of or a device that puts TV in front of games.
IshmaelSonata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 IshmaelSonata
Member since 2008 • 979 Posts

Doesn't say much about MS's marketing strategy. 

They're not even catering to Europe at this point with the Xbox one. Europeans will not find Kinetic's voice recognition useful. 

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

They're not even catering to Europe at this point with the Xbox one. Europeans will not find Kinetic's voice recognition useful. 

IshmaelSonata

LOL smh

Avatar image for Obviously_Right
Obviously_Right

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Obviously_Right
Member since 2011 • 5331 Posts

[QUOTE="Ninja-Hippo"][QUOTE="NathanDrakeSwag"]

Trail_Mix

Let's, at the very least, hope this doesn't apply to the games they're publishing themselves.

It doesn't.

Scipio8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Scipio8
Member since 2013 • 937 Posts

MS are prepping the Xbox 360 as a cheap alternative for developing countries. There is no way Sony could cost cut the PS3 to match it.

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 SUD123456
Member since 2007 • 6959 Posts

Yea I don't understand why MS is spitting in Latin America's face. They are the next big market for gaming. Only people in the big cities have the infrastructure to support this system. Venezuela can barely get toilet paper, now they need broadband internet just to play xbox? Mandingo101
People that can barely get toilet paper are going to spend $$hundreds to buy a game console? PS4 gonna be flying off the shelves in the slums of Venezuela

Praisedasun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Praisedasun
Member since 2013 • 504 Posts

Xbox One will get most of the consumers who actually put money into the industry and make it thrive. PeasantStation 4 will get all the free loaders and pirates.

HaRmLeSS_RaGe
That's bullshit.
MFDOOM1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 MFDOOM1983
Member since 2010 • 8465 Posts
Yea I don't understand why MS is spitting in Latin America's face. They are the next big market for gaming. Only people in the big cities have the infrastructure to support this system. Venezuela can barely get toilet paper, now they need broadband internet just to play xbox? Mandingo101
If they can barely get toilet paper shouldn't they have more pressing concerns than playing videogames? From my understanding Sony just launched the ps3 in brazil, so I doubt they'll launch the ps4 anytime soon as well.
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
Good keep the M$ cancer from spreading.
GarGx1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#26 GarGx1
Member since 2011 • 10934 Posts

Something tells me the people in Venezuela who are struggling to get toilet roll aren't going to be worrying about whether they need to get a broadband connection or not to play video games. More likely their worrying about cleaning up after their next crap.

Mandingo101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Mandingo101
[QUOTE="Mandingo101"]Yea I don't understand why MS is spitting in Latin America's face. They are the next big market for gaming. Only people in the big cities have the infrastructure to support this system. Venezuela can barely get toilet paper, now they need broadband internet just to play xbox? MFDOOM1983
If they can barely get toilet paper shouldn't they have more pressing concerns than playing videogames? From my understanding Sony just launched the ps3 in brazil, so I doubt they'll launch the ps4 anytime soon as well.

Yea, I could see this post flew over the heads of a lot of people... It's not that they can't afford the toilet paper, there's a shortage of it because of poor infrastrucure and trade restrictions, among other reasons. It was just an example as to how stupid the online only decision is. Americans have it in their mind that Latin America is a giant slum and is in a similar situation to Africa. There are some very rich parts of the region, Argentina used to be one of the richest nations in the world. Many of the economies down there are exploding, Brazil for example. Broadband internet is often one of the last things on the list when building a good infrastructure. America is even behind in this regard, which makes MS' decision even more puzzling. Console makers are starting to realize that there is a vast untapped market to the South of us, but having a console restricted to broadband only cuts that off. Ps3 launched in Brazil, Ps4 probably will in the future. XBone probably never will because of their online restriction. There is a reason PS2 sold another 40 million or so consoles after the next gen launched.
MFDOOM1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 MFDOOM1983

[QUOTE="MFDOOM1983"][QUOTE="Mandingo101"]Yea I don't understand why MS is spitting in Latin America's face. They are the next big market for gaming. Only people in the big cities have the infrastructure to support this system. Venezuela can barely get toilet paper, now they need broadband internet just to play xbox? Mandingo101

Yea, I could see this post flew over the heads of a lot of people... It's not that they can't afford the toilet paper, there's a shortage of it because of poor infrastrucure and trade restrictions, among other reasons. It was just an example as to how stupid the online only decision is. Americans have it in their mind that Latin America is a giant slum and is in a similar situation to Africa. There are some very rich parts of the region, Argentina used to be one of the richest nations in the world. Many of the economies down there are exploding, Brazil for example. Broadband internet is often one of the last things on the list when building a good infrastructure. America is even behind in this regard, which makes MS' decision even more puzzling. Console makers are starting to realize that there is a vast untapped market to the South of us, but having a console restricted to broadband only cuts that off. Ps3 launched in Brazil, Ps4 probably will in the future. XBone probably never will because of their online restriction. There is a reason PS2 sold another 40 million or so consoles after the next gen launched.

Looks like I got some of my information wrong.

1. 360 launched in Brazil in 2006.

2. PS2 launched there in 2009.

3. Ps3 launched 9 months later(2010) for $1200.

Supposedly, Sony is going to start manufacturing current PS3s there. PS2 dropping to $99.99 in U.S. and Europe was probably a bigger contributing factor to continued growth than releasing the console in developing countries. MS is readying the launch of a $99.99 360 for this fall, so expect the 360 to surpass 100 million in the coming years.

nyzma23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 nyzma23
Member since 2013 • 1003 Posts

Xbox live have 45m paid subscriber that is something sony only can dream of ,i don't think ps4 will win by default it's only microsoft that can mug people and they still happy about it

p4s2p0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 p4s2p0
Member since 2010 • 4167 Posts
[QUOTE="Ninja-Hippo"] The Vita has certainly showed that games + good graphics dont interest people any more. They'd rather buy something more multi-functional.

Most people complain about vita not having enough games to justify the cost. That is hardly saying it doesn't interest them. Casuals would rather but something more multi-functional like tablets/phones but are less so for gaming. So I could see them not being interested in vita though.
gago-gago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 gago-gago
Member since 2009 • 12138 Posts
Maybe MS pull a Sony and combine 360 and XO numbers.
Bren128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Bren128
Member since 2003 • 2358 Posts

Good point, however they will be launching in Japan. They have set up a 1st party studio in Osaka

will probably still bomb there though :P

RR360DD
lol i get it
Senor_Kami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Senor_Kami
Member since 2008 • 8529 Posts

The 360 was only relevant in two countries: the US and the UK. Despite that they were neck and neck with Sony for almost a decade. Those two countries have a big enough gamer population to make lasering in on them just as viable as broadly trying to get everywhere else. Numbers and facts have proven this.  The only other world markets with the potential to be that big (India and China) won't be able to afford consoles until they're like $99 or less, making them consistently viable for prior gen gaming.  The cheapest PS3 is $279.  The cheapest 360 is $199.  If anyone is more suited to get those places, it's MS.

I think the real thing people are missing is PS+.  There are the uber hardcore that buy like 20-50 games every year.  There are casuals who are only interest in 1 or 2 games a year.  I think both of those are relatively small and there is a huge middle group of people gets ignored.  They aren't uber hardcore so they don't need to play every game the day it comes out but they aren't so casual that they'd only want a game or two a year.  PS+ is perfect for them.  They're getting just as many games as the uber hardcore gets but they only have to pay a casual gamer's fee to access it.  I think the 360 is better than the PS3 and there are more X1 features that interest me than PS4 ones, but I'm 100% sure I will be buying a PS4 because MS has nothing to counter the get 30+ awesome games for $50 that PS+ offers.  I think Sony is missing out by not really advertising PS+.  There are tons of people that would be enticed by something showing all of the games to have been in IGC and be like, "you could be playing all of this and more RIGHT NOW for just $50."  I think a tv commercial for that would sell more units for them than any commercial for a game other than like Uncharted, Battlefield, and Assassin's Creed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d78760d7d740
deactivated-5d78760d7d740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 deactivated-5d78760d7d740
Member since 2009 • 16386 Posts

Great point, I agree.

We'll see how it turns out in terms of games, Microsoft isn't dumb enough to completely disregard their hardcore audience.

About DRM: Sony's making a smart move. They're not openly stating that there will be DRM, but obviously if there's DRM for the Xbone then publishers will have similar DRM on the PS4 so that it's even. The way Sony's doing it, there's going to be more of a blame on publishers for the DRM rather than Sony for not doing anything.

Mandingo101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Mandingo101

Supposedly, Sony is going to start manufacturing current PS3s there. PS2 dropping to $99.99 in U.S. and Europe was probably a bigger contributing factor to continued growth than releasing the console in developing countries. MS is readying the launch of a $99.99 360 for this fall, so expect the 360 to surpass 100 million in the coming years.

MFDOOM1983
Consoles are always going to get a majority of their monthly sales from the big regions. Developing countries do contribute and will contribute even more in the future, however. I don't know if 360 is going to get past 100 in the next few years, it's already been passed by ps3 and there is heavy saturation in America(which is their main market, aside from the UK which is only a sliver of Europe) and they don't have the reach that Playstation brand has in Asian and small European and Middle Eastern countries. Being cheap doesn't mean much if new markets aren't receptive and the system isn't being supported with new software. I think even wii reached the point of saturation when just a few years ago everyone thought it would blow past ps2 sales. MS doesn't have enough studios to support two systems, they could barely support 360 the 2nd half of this gen. They will put all their energy behind One by this time next year, because that's where they expect to make money with all the digital buys and fees. They need it to succeed for the future of the xbox brand. The margins on software are going to be much better because of the digital nature and their restrictions. They'll market 360 software but I don't see them making a big hardware push in the coming years. Even Nintendo has forgotten about Wii and moved on to Wii U. We also don't know how many of those 360 sales were repeat buys due to the hardware failure in the 1st half of the generation. It wasn't like ps2 where you could clean the lens on your own and keep on gaming. There was a long time between the launch and MS acknowledging the problem.
tumle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 tumle
Member since 2004 • 1274 Posts

Xbox live have 45m paid subscriber that is something sony only can dream of ,i don't think ps4 will win by default it's only microsoft that can mug people and they still happy about it

nyzma23

I'm pretty sure that number is for both silver and gold, but MS have not clarified how many of each:)

Badosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#37 Badosh
Member since 2011 • 12774 Posts
I could care less about buying the XboxOne.id_mew
Really?
timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#39 timbers_WSU
Member since 2012 • 6076 Posts

Actually you are probably right. I am sure these comapnies would like to be known as the company that sales more units but their first priority will be to make money. M$ is probably gonna make a shit load.

Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Eddie-Vedder
Member since 2003 • 7810 Posts
[QUOTE="NathanDrakeSwag"]

Ninja-Hippo

Nice try lemmo, it'll have DRM if the publishers want it too just like the PS3, the Xbone has DRM built in, not the same. Stop spinning.
Zophar87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#41 Zophar87
Member since 2008 • 4344 Posts

I didn't think of it this way ... Good points.

MFDOOM1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 MFDOOM1983
[QUOTE="MFDOOM1983"]

Mandingo101
Consoles are always going to get a majority of their monthly sales from the big regions. Developing countries do contribute and will contribute even more in the future, however. I don't know if 360 is going to get past 100 in the next few years, it's already been passed by ps3 and there is heavy saturation in America(which is their main market, aside from the UK which is only a sliver of Europe) and they don't have the reach that Playstation brand has in Asian and small European and Middle Eastern countries. Being cheap doesn't mean much if new markets aren't receptive and the system isn't being supported with new software. I think even wii reached the point of saturation when just a few years ago everyone thought it would blow past ps2 sales. MS doesn't have enough studios to support two systems, they could barely support 360 the 2nd half of this gen. They will put all their energy behind One by this time next year, because that's where they expect to make money with all the digital buys and fees. They need it to succeed for the future of the xbox brand. The margins on software are going to be much better because of the digital nature and their restrictions. They'll market 360 software but I don't see them making a big hardware push in the coming years. Even Nintendo has forgotten about Wii and moved on to Wii U. We also don't know how many of those 360 sales were repeat buys due to the hardware failure in the 1st half of the generation. It wasn't like ps2 where you could clean the lens on your own and keep on gaming. There was a long time between the launch and MS acknowledging the problem.

360, nor ps3 have reached the mainstream, impulse price of $99.99 yet. These systems have many years left in them. Especially since 3rd parties are continuing strong support.
OmenUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#43 OmenUK
Member since 2011 • 1268 Posts

HaRmLeSS_RaGe

Poor deluded little lem is confusing us with hermits.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts
Some good points, but I don't really care since I'll probably be playing all the systems eventually. The main reason the PS3 caught up to the XBox 360 was because of Japan. If the XBox 360 had even sold 50-60% of what the PS3 sold in japan, They probably would never catch up. Still doesn't take away at to what the XBox 360 did against the PS3. Stole a lot of market shares from the Playstation brand and made Xbox a house hold name around the world. Microsoft sold sell in more countries though. I don't care who wins this gen, just give me the games. The real winner anyway are the gamers who get to play all the great games.
Ninja-Hippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Ninja-Hippo
[QUOTE="Ninja-Hippo"][QUOTE="NathanDrakeSwag"]

Eddie-Vedder

Nice try lemmo, it'll have DRM if the publishers want it too just like the PS3, the Xbone has DRM built in, not the same. Stop spinning.

>nothing but negative opinions of microsoft in blog posts for as long as I can think back >'lemmo' Stop being so anally devastated and face facts. Both machines have DRM. How is it 'built in' to the Xbone exactly? The choice ultimately lies with the publisher. If a publisher wants to have DRM with their game, both platforms allow them to do that. What about that don't you understand? Do you really think EA will have games with DRM on the Xbone but not on the PS3? It'll be exactly the same across the board.
Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Eddie-Vedder
Member since 2003 • 7810 Posts

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"][QUOTE="Ninja-Hippo"] They've already said it will have DRM if the publishers want to, just like the Xbone. Wipe the tears away and accept it.Ninja-Hippo

>nothing but negative opinions of microsoft in blog posts for as long as I can think back >'lemmo' Stop being so anally devastated and face facts. Both machines have DRM. How is it 'built in' to the Xbone exactly? The choice ultimately lies with the publisher. If a publisher wants to have DRM with their game, both platforms allow them to do that. What about that don't you understand? Do you really think EA will have games with DRM on the Xbone but not on the PS3? It'll be exactly the same across the board.

Even if EA does have DRM on the PS4, consumers still have the option of supporting it or not, of boycotting, that doesn't mean everyone will have DRM, even if that means just a few publishers like Sony and some other third parties don't use it to gain good faith with consumers it's still better then the Xbones built in DRM. The having to connect every 24hours, the having to connect every hour if it's not you're console. M$ is building it in, they are taking a cut, they are building a business around it, they are invested, they'll make money off it, Sony is doing what it did this gen and while not a perfect pillar for consumer rights it's A LOT better then what M$ is doing. So mind me for getting annoying when well known cow haters keep saying "It's the same thing". It's not, not even close.

Ninja-Hippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Ninja-Hippo

[QUOTE="Ninja-Hippo"][QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"] Nice try lemmo, it'll have DRM if the publishers want it too just like the PS3, the Xbone has DRM built in, not the same. Stop spinning. Eddie-Vedder

Even if EA does have DRM on the PS4, consumers still have the option of supporting it or not, of boycotting, that doesn't mean everyone will have DRM, even if that means just a few publishers like Sony and some other third parties don't use it to gain good faith with consumers it's still better then the Xbones built in DRM. The having to connect every 24hours, the having to connect every hour if it's not you're console. M$ is building it in, they are taking a cut, they are building a business around it, they are invested, they'll make money off it, Sony is doing what it did this gen and while not a perfect pillar for consumer rights it's A LOT better then what M$ is doing. So mind me for getting annoying when well known cow haters keep saying "It's the same thing". It's not, not even close.

Again, what the hell are you talking about? It's all down to the publisher. If the publisher says no DRM, there's no DRM. The Xbone does not have 'built in DRM', unless you're talking about the always online thing, which is indeed a pain in the ass. Like it or not, it *is* the same. Sony have said the same as Microsoft - it all comes down to what the publisher wants to do. If a publisher doesn't want you to be able to play a game on the PS4 they're going to do that. If you think they would release a game on the Xbone with DRM and then undercut themselves with a DRM free version on the PS4 you're going to be very disappointed. They've also confirmed they do not take any money at all from used game sales. You're blubbering about a whole lot of nonsense.
CJ_ofCamelot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 CJ_ofCamelot
Member since 2013 • 2072 Posts
Yep, they want to set themselves up as s service provided, and they want to do it with lemming money by calling it an xbox as a foundation.
XboxStache

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 XboxStache
Member since 2013 • 1530 Posts

IshmaelSonata
ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!
SchnabbleTab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 SchnabbleTab
Member since 2013 • 1488 Posts

I also agree with all your points.

As a person who doesn't have cable TV, I could care less about buying the XboxOne.

id_mew