PS4 will be the default machine for multiplatform games

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by -Damien- (5106 posts) -

Better resolution, better framerates, better controller, bigger install base.

Xbone will be a niche machine, used only for its mediocre exclusives

#2 Posted by xCocoTheMonkeyx (352 posts) -

0/10 troll harder

#3 Edited by lundy86_4 (42622 posts) -

Go fornicate with a Sus.

#4 Edited by remiks00 (1531 posts) -

I see what you did there.

#6 Posted by kitty (114287 posts) -

According to you and your fantasy world you seem to live in. :P There is no default machine for multiplats, it all comes to down to what machine the person wants and that could be either.

#7 Posted by kingtito (4728 posts) -

@-Damien- said:

Better resolution, better framerates, better controller, bigger install base.

Xbone will be a niche machine, used only for its mediocre exclusives

Possibly better FPS, resolution but controller is preference. Lay off the new topic button for a few weeks. Your threads are horrible.

#8 Posted by kipsta77 (900 posts) -

-1/10

#9 Posted by StrongDeadlift (5129 posts) -

Well, Cows went the entire generation without minding that the Xbox 360 was the de facto industry standard for multiplats, so im sure the other side will be just fine.

#10 Posted by -Damien- (5106 posts) -

Well, Cows went the entire generation without minding that the Xbox 360 was the de facto industry standard for multiplats, so im sure the other side will be just fine.

Thing is PS3 exclusive line-up is f-ing awesome, I don't see Xbone will have that kind of exclusive line-up

#11 Posted by StrongDeadlift (5129 posts) -

@-Damien- said:

@StrongDeadlift said:

Well, Cows went the entire generation without minding that the Xbox 360 was the de facto industry standard for multiplats, so im sure the other side will be just fine.

Thing is PS3 exclusive line-up is f-ing awesome, I don't see Xbone will have that kind of exclusive line-up

If you only play games from NaughtyDog, yes.

#12 Posted by lundy86_4 (42622 posts) -

@-Damien- said:

...I don't see Xbone will have that kind of exclusive line-up

Why do we care what you "see?"

#13 Posted by nutcrackr (12266 posts) -

XBONE will sell lots in NA because it's the BroBox. XBONE will be the target for next-gen because it's the lowest common denominator. PC and PS4 will be upscaled.

#14 Posted by tastetheacidmil (737 posts) -

@-Damien- said:

@StrongDeadlift said:

Well, Cows went the entire generation without minding that the Xbox 360 was the de facto industry standard for multiplats, so im sure the other side will be just fine.

Thing is PS3 exclusive line-up is f-ing awesome, I don't see Xbone will have that kind of exclusive line-up

If you only play games from NaughtyDog, yes.

and actually buy those games

#15 Posted by mems_1224 (45726 posts) -

PC already is

#16 Posted by -Damien- (5106 posts) -

@-Damien- said:

@StrongDeadlift said:

Well, Cows went the entire generation without minding that the Xbox 360 was the de facto industry standard for multiplats, so im sure the other side will be just fine.

Thing is PS3 exclusive line-up is f-ing awesome, I don't see Xbone will have that kind of exclusive line-up

If you only play games from NaughtyDog, yes.

lol no

Demon's Souls

Yakuza series

God of War series

Tales series

GT series

Heavy Rain + Beyond

Killzone series

Infamous series

LBP series

etc

tons of other niche Japanese games

tons of PS2 HD re-makes

I don't see Xbone will have that kind of support. MS 1st party studio is pretty much non-existent

#17 Edited by mems_1224 (45726 posts) -

@-Damien- said:

@StrongDeadlift said:

@-Damien- said:

@StrongDeadlift said:

Well, Cows went the entire generation without minding that the Xbox 360 was the de facto industry standard for multiplats, so im sure the other side will be just fine.

Thing is PS3 exclusive line-up is f-ing awesome, I don't see Xbone will have that kind of exclusive line-up

If you only play games from NaughtyDog, yes.

lol no

Demon's Souls

Yakuza series

God of War series

Tales series

GT series

Heavy Rain + Beyond

Killzone series

Infamous series

LBP series

etc

tons of other niche Japanese games

tons of PS2 HD re-makes

I don't see Xbone will have that kind of support. MS 1st party studio is pretty much non-existent

lol what a shit lineup of games

#18 Edited by ermacness (7015 posts) -

@-Damien- said:

@StrongDeadlift said:

Well, Cows went the entire generation without minding that the Xbox 360 was the de facto industry standard for multiplats, so im sure the other side will be just fine.

Thing is PS3 exclusive line-up is f-ing awesome, I don't see Xbone will have that kind of exclusive line-up

If you only play games from NaughtyDog, yes.

Even though I'm not anywhere near 100% for this thread, this is totally bogus. Santa Monica, Media Molecule, Sucker Punch, are all great dev with great games to show for in there track record. Putting it like you did, I guess one can say that te only thing MS have is 343 Studios.

#19 Posted by lostrib (31472 posts) -

please stop making threads

#20 Posted by ermacness (7015 posts) -

@-Damien- said:

@StrongDeadlift said:

@-Damien- said:

@StrongDeadlift said:

Well, Cows went the entire generation without minding that the Xbox 360 was the de facto industry standard for multiplats, so im sure the other side will be just fine.

Thing is PS3 exclusive line-up is f-ing awesome, I don't see Xbone will have that kind of exclusive line-up

If you only play games from NaughtyDog, yes.

lol no

Demon's Souls

Yakuza series

God of War series

Tales series

GT series

Heavy Rain + Beyond

Killzone series

Infamous series

LBP series

etc

tons of other niche Japanese games

tons of PS2 HD re-makes

I don't see Xbone will have that kind of support. MS 1st party studio is pretty much non-existent

lol what a shit lineup of games

Pleas name some of those "blockbuster" exclusives that MS have on their roster.

#21 Posted by Sweenix (5395 posts) -

That would be pc

#22 Posted by treedoor (7478 posts) -

Would literally rather play a Wii U

#23 Posted by Phazevariance (10899 posts) -

PC is definitely the default system for multiplats. Consoles are only really good for exclusives and that's about it.

#24 Posted by picklesurprise (170 posts) -

how many friends do you think damien has?

I'm betting nil.

#26 Edited by StrongDeadlift (5129 posts) -

@ermacness said:

@mems_1224 said:

@-Damien- said:

@StrongDeadlift said:

@-Damien- said:

@StrongDeadlift said:

Well, Cows went the entire generation without minding that the Xbox 360 was the de facto industry standard for multiplats, so im sure the other side will be just fine.

Thing is PS3 exclusive line-up is f-ing awesome, I don't see Xbone will have that kind of exclusive line-up

If you only play games from NaughtyDog, yes.

lol no

Demon's Souls

Yakuza series

God of War series

Tales series

GT series

Heavy Rain + Beyond

Killzone series

Infamous series

LBP series

etc

tons of other niche Japanese games

tons of PS2 HD re-makes

I don't see Xbone will have that kind of support. MS 1st party studio is pretty much non-existent

lol what a shit lineup of games

Pleas name some of those "blockbuster" exclusives that MS have on their roster.

You should first start by naming some Sony exclusives in that list that actually qualify as "blockbuster".

Save for GOW, GT, and LBP

#27 Posted by NineTailedGoku (1927 posts) -

@-Damien- said:

@StrongDeadlift said:

@-Damien- said:

@StrongDeadlift said:

Well, Cows went the entire generation without minding that the Xbox 360 was the de facto industry standard for multiplats, so im sure the other side will be just fine.

Thing is PS3 exclusive line-up is f-ing awesome, I don't see Xbone will have that kind of exclusive line-up

If you only play games from NaughtyDog, yes.

lol no

Demon's Souls

Yakuza series

God of War series

Tales series

GT series

Heavy Rain + Beyond

Killzone series

Infamous series

LBP series

etc

tons of other niche Japanese games

tons of PS2 HD re-makes

I don't see Xbone will have that kind of support. MS 1st party studio is pretty much non-existent

lol what a shit lineup of games

Naw, I think you have that mixed up with 360's shit lineup of games. Nothing but Halo, Gears, and Forza. Nice try though.

#28 Edited by KarateeeChop (4590 posts) -

@-Damien- said:

@StrongDeadlift said:

@-Damien- said:

@StrongDeadlift said:

Well, Cows went the entire generation without minding that the Xbox 360 was the de facto industry standard for multiplats, so im sure the other side will be just fine.

Thing is PS3 exclusive line-up is f-ing awesome, I don't see Xbone will have that kind of exclusive line-up

If you only play games from NaughtyDog, yes.

lol no

Demon's Souls

Yakuza series

God of War series

Tales series

GT series

Heavy Rain + Beyond

Killzone series

Infamous series

LBP series

etc

tons of other niche Japanese games

tons of PS2 HD re-makes

I don't see Xbone will have that kind of support. MS 1st party studio is pretty much non-existent

lol what a shit lineup of games

i agree. it's the reason i sold my ps3 for a 360.

#29 Edited by mems_1224 (45726 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

@-Damien- said:

@StrongDeadlift said:

@-Damien- said:

@StrongDeadlift said:

Well, Cows went the entire generation without minding that the Xbox 360 was the de facto industry standard for multiplats, so im sure the other side will be just fine.

Thing is PS3 exclusive line-up is f-ing awesome, I don't see Xbone will have that kind of exclusive line-up

If you only play games from NaughtyDog, yes.

lol no

Demon's Souls

Yakuza series

God of War series

Tales series

GT series

Heavy Rain + Beyond

Killzone series

Infamous series

LBP series

etc

tons of other niche Japanese games

tons of PS2 HD re-makes

I don't see Xbone will have that kind of support. MS 1st party studio is pretty much non-existent

lol what a shit lineup of games

Naw, I think you have that mixed up with 360's shit lineup of games. Nothing but Halo, Gears, and Forza. Nice try though.

halo, gears and forza are bigger than almost all sony franchises. u mad?

#30 Posted by kingoflife9 (1987 posts) -

XBONE will sell lots in NA because it's the BroBox. XBONE will be the target for next-gen because it's the lowest common denominator. PC and PS4 will be upscaled.

So, the better hardware will suffer because Xbox has to be the lowest common denominator? Doesn't make sense.

#31 Posted by SuperCowElitist (730 posts) -

Ps4 is the default machine for gamers. Xbone is the default system for beta testing and TV.

Thank you sony.

#32 Posted by cainetao11 (15807 posts) -

Not for me. PS4 will be for their awesome exclusives, my X1 will be for everything else, because I like the functions and features it offers. And better controller? You probably haven't even held either. Blinded by love huh?

#33 Posted by _Matt_ (8746 posts) -

@kingtito said:

@-Damien- said:

Better resolution, better framerates, better controller, bigger install base.

Xbone will be a niche machine, used only for its mediocre exclusives

Possibly better FPS, resolution but controller is preference. Lay off the new topic button for a few weeks. Your threads are horrible.

This. Go on a vision quest about Gamespot threads, it will help :)

#34 Posted by delta3074 (17595 posts) -

Someone call the TC's mom and tell her He's escaped from his cot and is on the internet again,lol

#35 Posted by GhoX (4653 posts) -

Grats on second place.

#36 Posted by KellyKelly (377 posts) -

@-Damien- said:

Better resolution, better framerates, better controller, bigger install base.

Xbone will be a niche machine, used only for its mediocre exclusives

I agree, I think there has never been a bigger gap between consoles than between the PS4 and X1 when it comes to graphics
PS4 is just on a whole 'nother level

#37 Edited by casharmy (6813 posts) -

@StrongDeadlift said:

@ermacness said:

@mems_1224 said:

@-Damien- said:

@StrongDeadlift said:

@-Damien- said:

@StrongDeadlift said:

Well, Cows went the entire generation without minding that the Xbox 360 was the de facto industry standard for multiplats, so im sure the other side will be just fine.

Thing is PS3 exclusive line-up is f-ing awesome, I don't see Xbone will have that kind of exclusive line-up

If you only play games from NaughtyDog, yes.

lol no

Demon's Souls

Yakuza series

God of War series

Tales series

GT series

Heavy Rain + Beyond

Killzone series

Infamous series

LBP series

etc

tons of other niche Japanese games

tons of PS2 HD re-makes

I don't see Xbone will have that kind of support. MS 1st party studio is pretty much non-existent

lol what a shit lineup of games

Pleas name some of those "blockbuster" exclusives that MS have on their roster.

You should first start by naming some Sony exclusives in that list that actually qualify as "blockbuster".

Save for GOW, GT, and LBP

xbox 360 hasn't had a single exclusive game score AAA outside of Halo/forza/gears since 2006. FACT

If you want to talk about a pathetically garbage line up of exclusive games then the MS console is the place you should direct your attention.

History shows Sony exclusive line up and development teams crushes (both last gen and the gen before) that of MS and there is no argument to counter that outside of blind speculation and fanboy dreams.

#38 Posted by Netret0120 (1886 posts) -

I swear i see this thread everyday

#39 Posted by MikeMoose (3074 posts) -

@NineTailedGoku said:

@mems_1224 said:

@-Damien- said:

@StrongDeadlift said:

@-Damien- said:

@StrongDeadlift said:

Well, Cows went the entire generation without minding that the Xbox 360 was the de facto industry standard for multiplats, so im sure the other side will be just fine.

Thing is PS3 exclusive line-up is f-ing awesome, I don't see Xbone will have that kind of exclusive line-up

If you only play games from NaughtyDog, yes.

lol no

Demon's Souls

Yakuza series

God of War series

Tales series

GT series

Heavy Rain + Beyond

Killzone series

Infamous series

LBP series

etc

tons of other niche Japanese games

tons of PS2 HD re-makes

I don't see Xbone will have that kind of support. MS 1st party studio is pretty much non-existent

lol what a shit lineup of games

Naw, I think you have that mixed up with 360's shit lineup of games. Nothing but Halo, Gears, and Forza. Nice try though.

halo, gears and forza are worse than all sony franchises. u mad?

I know man I agree.

#40 Edited by sukraj (21604 posts) -

Lock this thread

#41 Posted by chikenfriedrice (9359 posts) -

Just like the 360 was last gen

#42 Posted by superclocked (5813 posts) -

And PC is far better than both for multiplatform games...

#43 Posted by Snugenz (11390 posts) -

Who are you trying to convince with all these threads?.

#44 Edited by NineTailedGoku (1927 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

@NineTailedGoku said:

@mems_1224 said:

@-Damien- said:

@StrongDeadlift said:

@-Damien- said:

@StrongDeadlift said:

Well, Cows went the entire generation without minding that the Xbox 360 was the de facto industry standard for multiplats, so im sure the other side will be just fine.

Thing is PS3 exclusive line-up is f-ing awesome, I don't see Xbone will have that kind of exclusive line-up

If you only play games from NaughtyDog, yes.

lol no

Demon's Souls

Yakuza series

God of War series

Tales series

GT series

Heavy Rain + Beyond

Killzone series

Infamous series

LBP series

etc

tons of other niche Japanese games

tons of PS2 HD re-makes

I don't see Xbone will have that kind of support. MS 1st party studio is pretty much non-existent

lol what a shit lineup of games

Naw, I think you have that mixed up with 360's shit lineup of games. Nothing but Halo, Gears, and Forza. Nice try though.

halo, gears and forza are bigger than almost all sony franchises. u mad?

Lmao, you wish Lem. How old are you, I imagine you're a teen constantly asking "U mad". Troll harder son. Gran Tursimo sells as much as Halo, Uncharted sells as much as Gears, and Forza sells as much as LBP, Quantc Dream, Killzone, etc. Nice try spewing random shit and hoping it comes off as fact.

#45 Posted by NineTailedGoku (1927 posts) -

@casharmy said:

@StrongDeadlift said:

@ermacness said:

@mems_1224 said:

@-Damien- said:

@StrongDeadlift said:

@-Damien- said:

@StrongDeadlift said:

Well, Cows went the entire generation without minding that the Xbox 360 was the de facto industry standard for multiplats, so im sure the other side will be just fine.

Thing is PS3 exclusive line-up is f-ing awesome, I don't see Xbone will have that kind of exclusive line-up

If you only play games from NaughtyDog, yes.

lol no

Demon's Souls

Yakuza series

God of War series

Tales series

GT series

Heavy Rain + Beyond

Killzone series

Infamous series

LBP series

etc

tons of other niche Japanese games

tons of PS2 HD re-makes

I don't see Xbone will have that kind of support. MS 1st party studio is pretty much non-existent

lol what a shit lineup of games

Pleas name some of those "blockbuster" exclusives that MS have on their roster.

You should first start by naming some Sony exclusives in that list that actually qualify as "blockbuster".

Save for GOW, GT, and LBP

xbox 360 hasn't had a single exclusive game score AAA outside of Halo/forza/gears since 2006. FACT

If you want to talk about a pathetically garbage line up of exclusive games then the MS console is the place you should direct your attention.

History shows Sony exclusive line up and development teams crushes (both last gen and the gen before) that of MS and there is no argument to counter that outside of blind speculation and fanboy dreams.

Your old avatar :( Please bring it back :(

#46 Posted by always_explicit (2619 posts) -

Shame it wont be my default machine for listening to music without a subscription....

So I gotta pay Sony to listen to music while I play fight night.....and MS get slated for "paywalls" haha.

#47 Posted by MonsieurX (28647 posts) -

You misspelled PC in your title