PS4 getting over 100 games this year

• 88 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

hehe101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By hehe101
Member since 2011 • 734 Posts

Good for the Sony fans! I'm not really into indie titles that much.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178854 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

No one is going to buy any console....nor a gaming PC for only one game. You look at the overall library of games available....whether they are available elsewhere is not material per se. It's kind of a stupid point actually. Yes....I can get some games for my console elsewhere....but if I were buying only one platform I'd want the one that has more options....but not just a game here and there. For instance the Wii U doesn't get most of the multi plats...so unless I want a companion console to play Nintendo games....it's not going to interest me. The games there aren't available for PC, or Sony, or Microsoft. That does not make it more appealing necessarily.

As an aside LOL at the user that call you unbiased.

Well, for starters, I have:

• Never said the Wii U is worth a purchase, and certainly not as a primary console
  • Repeatedly said that the console to purchase this generation is the PS4- if I were to buy one and only one, it would be the PS4
  • Spoken only from my perspective, which is- why am I spending $400 on the PS4 right now (or why should I), when it has no compelling content to offer me that I cannot get elsewhere? That is the only reason I would buy PS4, when it gave me something I knew my other machines couldn't.

Also to the point:

• Why bring up Nintendo or Wii U at all, really? Especially since it has nothing to do with the topic of discussion and I never brought it up myself either?

Finally:

• Go back, re-read my posts (including the one you quoted) in this thread, and in any other thread I have posted in over the last few days. Where have i exhibited any bias? Proof, or cut down with the ad hominem attacks, please. Thank you.

For starters....immaterial. Has nothing to do with what I said.

I brought up the Wii U because multi plat game libraries can go into someone's decision for choosing which, if only one, console they will purchase. Nintendo has been lacking some of those games. If they are important....and certainly if someone likes third party developers....they would....to decision making. Because something is indie or multi plat doesn't take away from the fact that someone that selects console x will do so because in addition to whatever first party games they want....they also want to play third party. So I don't see why you consider that a negative. I find that idea foolish.

Already pointed out what I consider a bias....your post. Therefore, it's not an ad hominem attack. It's what I read from you. Period.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#53 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

@charizard1605 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

No one is going to buy any console....nor a gaming PC for only one game. You look at the overall library of games available....whether they are available elsewhere is not material per se. It's kind of a stupid point actually. Yes....I can get some games for my console elsewhere....but if I were buying only one platform I'd want the one that has more options....but not just a game here and there. For instance the Wii U doesn't get most of the multi plats...so unless I want a companion console to play Nintendo games....it's not going to interest me. The games there aren't available for PC, or Sony, or Microsoft. That does not make it more appealing necessarily.

• Never said the Wii U is worth a purchase, and certainly not as a primary console
  • Repeatedly said that the console to purchase this generation is the PS4- if I were to buy one and only one, it would be the PS4
  • Spoken only from my perspective, which is- why am I spending $400 on the PS4 right now (or why should I), when it has no compelling content to offer me that I cannot get elsewhere? That is the only reason I would buy PS4, when it gave me something I knew my other machines couldn't.

Also to the point:

• Why bring up Nintendo or Wii U at all, really? Especially since it has nothing to do with the topic of discussion and I never brought it up myself either?

Finally:

• Go back, re-read my posts (including the one you quoted) in this thread, and in any other thread I have posted in over the last few days. Where have i exhibited any bias? Proof, or cut down with the ad hominem attacks, please. Thank you.

I brought up the Wii U because multi plat game libraries can go into someone's decision for choosing which, if only one, console they will purchase. Nintendo has been lacking some of those games. If they are important....and certainly if someone likes third party developers....they would....to decision making. Because something is indie or multi plat doesn't take away from the fact that someone that selects console x will do so because in addition to whatever first party games they want....they also want to play third party. So I don't see why you consider that a negative. I find that idea foolish.

Already pointed out what I consider a bias....your post. Therefore, it's not an ad hominem attack. It's what I read from you. Period.

And once again, I don't actually care about any of that? I told you my reasoning for disregarding the indie or multiplats- I can already play them. On another system I own. Therefore, they are immaterial to my purchase of a PS4. I want Sony to deliver on the exclusive content. I have no doubt that they will. And when they do, I'll buy the PS4. Until they do, I will continue to call them out on it. Just like I call out Nintendo or Microsoft when they falter.

Finally...

'I think you are biased so you are biased!' Gotcha. Would you tell me who I am biased towards, exactly?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@charizard1605 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@charizard1605 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

Also to the point:

Finally:

And once again, I don't actually care about any of that? I told you my reasoning for disregarding the indie or multiplats- I can already play them. On another system I own. Therefore, they are immaterial to my purchase of a PS4. I want Sony to deliver on the exclusive content. I have no doubt that they will. And when they do, I'll buy the PS4. Until they do, I will continue to call them out on it. Just like I call out Nintendo or Microsoft when they falter.

Finally...

'I think you are biased so you are biased!' Gotcha. Would you tell me who I am biased towards, exactly?

And again....just because you can doesn't mean those may not decide which console to purchase/not purchase for someone else. Which is what you fail to understand about my point. There are not worthless when someone is making a decision. I never was talking about your preference. At what point did you think that mattered to me?

I find someone making negative comments about games on a system to be biased. *shrugs* You made them.
That is how you came across. It's not like you said I don't like x game....you basically bagged on almost a hundred games for one console. Bias. Don't care if you don't like it.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@DocSanchez said:

@MonsieurX: Why on earth would I care whether they are multiplats? A good game is a good game. Nobody cares whether the game is on one console or the two main ones plus PC, the fact is, it's there to play. When you're playing through it, does it bother you that its on a different console? If you answer yes, you're doing it wrong.

Doesn't really bother me but where's the incentive to buy a PS4 if I can already play them somewhere else?

inggrish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#56 inggrish
Member since 2005 • 10503 Posts

@LJS9502_basic: Has anyone ever told you that you're adorable?

All this accusations of bias, yet never considers himself biased...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@LJS9502_basic said:

@charizard1605 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@charizard1605 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

Also to the point:

Finally:

Finally...

And again....just because you can doesn't mean those may not decide which console to purchase/not purchase for someone else. Which is what you fail to understand about my point. There are not worthless when someone is making a decision. I never was talking about your preference. At what point did you think that mattered to me?

I find someone making negative comments about games on a system to be biased. *shrugs* You made them.

That is how you came across. It's not like you said I don't like x game....you basically bagged on almost a hundred games for one console. Bias. Don't care if you don't like it.

What part of 'I am talking about how things stand to me, in my opinion' was hard for you to understand, exactly? If you don't care about my preference, why the **** would you quote and call out a post of mine... where I am talking about things in my opinion?

When exactly did I make a negative comment about any game? Go ahead, mine my posts. I'll wait.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By LJS9502_basic
@charizard1605 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@charizard1605 said:

Finally...

What part of 'I am talking about how things stand to me, in my opinion' was hard for you to understand, exactly? If you don't care about my preference, why the **** would you quote and call out a post of mine... where I am talking about things in my opinion?

When exactly did I make a negative comment about any game? Go ahead, mine my posts. I'll wait.

No where in the post I quoted to you do you mention your opinion....here is a copy/paste of said quote.

I'm right here, and I'll repeat myself from the other thread:

• Most of those games are also available on at least one other platform
  • A large majority of those is indie games- not something you spend $400 on a system for
  • Where are the exclusives? Where are Sony's first party games? What are Sony's internal studios doing? Ordinarily, a slow transition by Sony from its last console to its next one is to be expected, but given the turbulence surrounding Sony's internal studios as of right now, what with all the layoffs and departures, the lack of any concrete release dates or even announcements regarding Sony's own first party is highly worrying and indicative of a less than firm commitment with regards to the platform.
  • /quote

And that post smacks of bias. So don't try dodging what you said. It's right there. Perfect quote.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@LJS9502_basic said:
@charizard1605 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@charizard1605 said:

Finally...

No where in the post I quoted to you do you mention your opinion....here is a copy/paste of said quote.

• A large majority of those is indie games- not something you spend $400 on a system for
  • Where are the exclusives? Where are Sony's first party games? What are Sony's internal studios doing? Ordinarily, a slow transition by Sony from its last console to its next one is to be expected, but given the turbulence surrounding Sony's internal studios as of right now, what with all the layoffs and departures, the lack of any concrete release dates or even announcements regarding Sony's own first party is highly worrying and indicative of a less than firm commitment with regards to the platform.
  • /quote

And that post smacks of bias. So don't try dodging what you said. It's right there. Perfect quote.

Good, awesome.

Now do two things:

• Read my subsequent posts in this thread
  • Read my subsequent posts including to you, where I clarified any ambiguity the original post might have created and stated explicitly I was talking about my own opinion... and you continued to argue with me.

Once again though, I don't quite understand how that post smacks of bias when I laid down a factual response to that list. Or is the OP biased too? Or does bias only go one way in your opinion, and that's anti Sony? Anything pro-Sony is just the truth?

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#60 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

Dat indie filler.

I can probably count on one had the amount of proper exclusives its getting LOL

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@charizard1605 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

• /quote

Good, awesome.

Now do two things:

• Read my subsequent posts including to you, where I clarified any ambiguity the original post might have created and stated explicitly I was talking about my own opinion... and you continued to argue with me.

Once again though, I don't quite understand how that post smacks of bias when I laid down a factual response to that list. Or is the OP biased too? Or does bias only go one way in your opinion, and that's anti Sony? Anything pro-Sony is just the truth?

No I'm not re reading subsequent posts. They did not change the premise anyway. I'm talking about that specific post. If you contradict yourself that's a different problem.

If you don't see the bias then I'd suggest re-reading your posts. But jumping on a console for indie/multi plats presents an inherent bias. I'm not going to argue that with you all day. Had you said.....most of those games are available to me already so I don't see the need for a PS4....then that would not be biased but your reasoning. And that is fine. I don't care What you game on....but if you think the post of yours I quoted was fair and equal wording...then you must be naive.

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts
@_Matt_ said:

the biased nature of that poster is abundantly clear. you are definitely not the only one to notice, Matt.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@LJS9502_basic said:

@charizard1605 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

• /quote

Good, awesome.

Now do two things:

No I'm not reading subsequent posts. I'm talking about that specific post. If you contradict yourself that's a different problem.

If you don't see the bias then I'd suggest re-reading your posts. But jumping on a console for indie/multi plats presents an inherent bias. I'm not going to argue that with you all day. Had you said.....most of those games are available to me already so I don't see the need for a PS4....then that would not be biased but your reasoning. And that is fine. I don't care What you game on....but if you think the post of yours I quoted was fair and equal wording...then you must be naive.

So, this is how I see it:

My initial post has perceived ambiguous wording. You call me out on it.

Okay, so far so good, I won't fault you for that.

Then, I clarify my stance. To others, and to you. You continue to argue.

Okay, you aren't making much sense here, but whatever...

Finally, you re-quote the original post, to which I say, read my later posts, most of them to you, where I clarify my stance (after which any notions of 'teh bias') should have gone, and you refuse to do that.

Are you seeing the problem here yet?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 LJS9502_basic

@CrownKingArthur said:
@_Matt_ said:

the biased nature of that poster is abundantly clear. you are definitely not the only one to notice, Matt.

Biased to what? I have never promoted any console brand here. What I do is pick apart the stupid posts and quote.

I have up to last gen all consoles. I game on whatever has games. I neither like nor dislike any console and that took some doing. I disliked Sony because they helped kill the DC. But then as Sega did...I did. Multi console games and I've found games worth playing on all of them.

As for this gen MS has done some things that irritate me....and with building a gaming PC...I'm not sure it's necessary to buy their console. I'm taking a wait and see approach. Most of the games I bought on the 360 last gen were third party. It's up to MS to win or lose my support. I'm open to their console if they get the games. And that is how all consumers should be. No one should rush out and purchase due to branding. That's why we have inferior products *cough*Apple*cough* as best sellers.

But hey....if you guys are MS fans and criticism stings you personally then that is too damn bad. MS had me until E3 last year.

And congrats to the two of you. Think about it.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 LJS9502_basic

@charizard1605 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

No I'm not reading subsequent posts. I'm talking about that specific post. If you contradict yourself that's a different problem.

So, this is how I see it:

My initial post has perceived ambiguous wording. You call me out on it.

Okay, so far so good, I won't fault you for that.

Then, I clarify my stance. To others, and to you. You continue to argue.

Okay, you aren't making much sense here, but whatever...

Finally, you re-quote the original post, to which I say, read my later posts, most of them to you, where I clarify my stance (after which any notions of 'teh bias') should have gone, and you refuse to do that.

Are you seeing the problem here yet?

Ah well had you admitted up front it was your wording this would have ended sooner dude. Instead you basically accused me of misrepresenting what you said.

And as I said above....I really really don't care what anyone games on. Just game on dude.

inggrish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 inggrish

@LJS9502_basic said:

@CrownKingArthur said:
@_Matt_ said:

Biased to what? I have never promoted any console brand here. What I do is pick apart the stupid posts and quote.

I have up to last gen all consoles. I game on whatever has games. I neither like nor dislike any console and that took some doing. I disliked Sony because they helped kill the DC. But then as Sega did...I did. Multi console games and I've found games worth playing on all of them.

As for this gen MS has done some things that irritate me....and with building a gaming PC...I'm not sure it's necessary to buy their console. I'm taking a wait and see approach. Most of the games I bought on the 360 last gen were third party. It's up to MS to win or lose my support. I'm open to their console if they get the games. And that is how all consumers should be. No one should rush out and purchase due to branding. That's why we have inferior products *cough*Apple*cough* as best sellers.

But hey....if you guys are MS fans and criticism stings you personally then that is too damn bad. MS had me until E3 last year.

Why do you automatically assume we are MS fans? Where did either CKA or I even mention Microsoft? The fact that you jump to such a conclusion tells me you know you have a bias.

DocSanchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#67 DocSanchez
Member since 2013 • 5557 Posts

@MonsieurX: Where is the incentive to buy "somewhere else" when you can play them on PS4? It's circular logic, and as a result, bollocks. I'm only interested in the library of the machine I'm playing on. You can only judge a machine on how many good games it has regardless of their origin.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12063 Posts

When you are drowning in debt AAA exclusives are tough to come by so lets dazzle them with tons of indies that don't cost us anything.

Gaming awaits.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 LJS9502_basic

@_Matt_ said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@CrownKingArthur said:
@_Matt_ said:

Why do you automatically assume we are MS fans? Where did either CKA or I even mention Microsoft? The fact that you jump to such a conclusion tells me you know you have a bias.

No what it tells you is that I get why you're butt hurt.

CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 CrownKingArthur

@LJS9502_basic said:

@_Matt_ said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@CrownKingArthur said:
@_Matt_ said:

erroneous conclusion

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 LJS9502_basic

@CrownKingArthur said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@_Matt_ said:

erroneous conclusion

Yes. You did reach an erroneous conclusion....but I've come to expect that in SW.

Bren128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Bren128
Member since 2003 • 2358 Posts

You know whats cool about console gaming. Actually being able to sell games after youve beaten them ;)

inggrish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 inggrish

@LJS9502_basic said:

@CrownKingArthur said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@_Matt_ said:

erroneous conclusion

Yes. You did reach an erroneous conclusion....but I've come to expect that in SW.

That comeback.

So. Please do tell me. What am I butt hurt about? Or why would I be butt hurt?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 LJS9502_basic

@_Matt_ said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@CrownKingArthur said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@_Matt_ said:

erroneous conclusion

That comeback.

You tell me....you're the one whining.

AznbkdX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#75 AznbkdX
Member since 2012 • 4284 Posts

They are coming but over 90 percent of them are games I don't care about. :/

5% of the games I do want I would rather get on PC haha.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

lol

Sony always gets plenty of great games on their consoles, no doubt about that. IMO, they always end up with the best library when all is said and done.

But this isn't the first time that Sony has said "100 games this year!" and it's pretty much always BS. They said this repeatedly in the early years of the PS3 and guess what? Not only would they not reach 100, but even the ones that did make it usually sucked.

Nothing wrong with that either, great games don't just grow on trees. I would never be so foolish as to expect 100 quality titles. Shit, if a console gets 5 truly great titles in a year I consider that a huge accomplishment. It's just funny to see people bite so easily when Sony says stuff like this.

Sonys a great game company, one of the best, but holy shit they sell more hype than Walmart sells bananas.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#77 GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

@ConanTheStoner said:

lol

Sony always gets plenty of great games on their consoles, no doubt about that. IMO, they always end up with the best library when all is said and done.

But this isn't the first time that Sony has said "100 games this year!" and it's pretty much always BS. They said this repeatedly in the early years of the PS3 and guess what? Not only would they not reach 100, but even the ones that did make it usually sucked.

Nothing wrong with that either, great games don't just grow on trees. I would never be so foolish as to expect 100 quality titles. Shit, if a console gets 5 truly great titles in a year I consider that a huge accomplishment. It's just funny to see people bite so easily when Sony says stuff like this.

Sonys a great game company, one of the best, but holy shit they sell more hype than Walmart sells bananas.

Well said, especially the bolded.

Avatar image for bonesawisready5
bonesawisready5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 bonesawisready5
Member since 2011 • 4971 Posts

Every game system has 100 games in development for it shortly after launch. The Vita and Wii U did. Heck, I think the Ouya did. That isn't something to brag about.

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 PurpleMan5000
Member since 2011 • 10531 Posts

@ConanTheStoner said:

lol

I don't expect the PS4 to even have a dozen games that I consider quality by the end of its first year, but I do believe wholeheartedly that it will end up with more than 100 games total. Indie games are a much bigger part of the PS4 and arrive far more frequently than was the case in the early days of the PS3.

gago-gago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 gago-gago
Member since 2009 • 12138 Posts

Sony really know how to easily make their fans foam in the mouth and thats by releasing teh huge list of gaemz! Doesn't matter if the majority are multiplat or Indie, having a huge list will always make their fans fall for it. #GreatmessAwaits

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@gago-gago said:

Sony really know how to easily make their fans foam in the mouth and thats by releasing teh huge list of gaemz! Doesn't matter if the majority are multiplat or Indie, having a huge list will always make their fans fall for it. #GreatmessAwaits

Most Xbone games are multiplat too.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#82 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

@ShepardCommandr said:

Like 80% of that are indie garbage

yeah most of them will be garbage.

g0ddyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 g0ddyX
Member since 2005 • 3914 Posts

Plenty of varied games there for any gamer. Out of the three consoles, I think it has the most varied one. Theres nothing wrong with indie games.
PC can play almost any game if you think about it.
Which makes everything from PS1,2,3,4, Xbox, 360, Xbox One, N64, GC, Wii, Wii U, 3DS, Vita and so on mean nothing???

The point of this thread is that the PS4 has no games has been officially 'nullified'. You can apply it to Xbox One too.
Xbox One and PS4 have games in development including next gen only.
Multiplatforms are rocking it and you cant go wrong with either Xbox One or PS4.

RedentSC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 RedentSC
Member since 2013 • 1243 Posts

@ShepardCommandr said:

Hey look! someone who knows nothing about Indie games!! or games in general.... Don't Stave is one of the best games on the PS4 right now by far... Indie garbage... go back to your mainstream whole from which you slithered

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 PurpleMan5000
Member since 2011 • 10531 Posts

@RedentSC said:

@ShepardCommandr said:

Hey look! someone who knows nothing about Indie games!! or games in general.... Don't Stave is one of the best games on the PS4 right now by far... Indie garbage... go back to your mainstream whole from which you slithered

I could take a 10 year old pc, pay $15, and play Don't Starve on it. It's a great game, yes, but if it's one of the best games on the PS4, why pay the $400 + $50 per year?

EvanTheGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 EvanTheGamer
Member since 2009 • 1550 Posts

PS4 is the dominant system right now @_@

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#87 remiks00
Member since 2006 • 4249 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

@charizard1605 said:

In the current context, Heil. I keep saying that, I am talking about the situation as it currently stands.

As I have already said, multiple times, not just in this thread, but in so many other threads, over the last few days: I have no doubts that the PS4 will be the best console to own this gen, as every PlayStation has been since the PS2. I have no doubts Sony will come through, especially given their consoles are a slow burn. If I had to have just one console this generation, it would be PS4. But as it stands right now, there is no reason to purchase PS4, and unlike other Sony consoles which catch on after a year or so, it looks like the PS4 will take longer to be a worthwhile purchase.

@Yangire said:

Where else have I heard this?

/thread

CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 CrownKingArthur
@LJS9502_basic said:

@_Matt_ said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@CrownKingArthur said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@_Matt_ said:

erroneous conclusion

That comeback.

You tell me....you're the one whining.

no he isn't.

your second erroneous conclusion, you biased fanboy.

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#89  Edited By PS4hasNOgames
Member since 2014 • 2620 Posts

LOL indies. no thanks ill take my blockbusters on the xbox won.