PS3 beats xbox 360 in online users.

• 101 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Samvigote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Samvigote
Member since 2010 • 221 Posts

A new report from the firm suggests that the top four connected devices in the third quarter of 2010 were the iPod Touch, iPad, PS3 and PSP, with PS3 the only home console to make the list.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=270679

Look for it did not see it lock if old.

The PS3 was the only console that ranked in,considering Halo Reach was release on quarter 3 is impressive what the PS3 did,considering MS claim to have 25 million live users,it is safe to assume that the PS3 has even a bigger number than that,and give credibility to sony's claim of more than 80% of the PS3 user base connect at one time or another online.

For PSN is a huge win it demostrate that free is the way to go.

SoraX64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#2 SoraX64
Member since 2008 • 29221 Posts
I think that article is incredibly off, there's no way that the PSP would beat the 360..
ohthemanatee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 ohthemanatee
Member since 2010 • 8104 Posts

the PS3 and PSP were the only consoles that were counted because they are the only consoles that allow you to surf the web.

They're not talking about online play

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
Member since 2008 • 4166 Posts
I think this is mainly down to how Sony market the PS3 as a multi media machine, the 360 places more emphasis on online gaming therefore alienating the casuals that Sony are encouraging to connect.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
I think that article is incredibly off, there's no way that the PSP would beat the 360..SoraX64
It is easy to connect and free, i use mine daily to grab the latest sports news and such as it's easier to surf many sites than my ipod.
SilentlyMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 SilentlyMad
Member since 2009 • 2093 Posts
You know how easy it is to make more then one account for PSN? I have 2 myself for PSN but only one for XBL.
Diviniuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#7 Diviniuz
Member since 2009 • 6460 Posts
I highly doubt your claim, I am sorry but even if ps3 had more online users, live still has more online time played
J-WOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 J-WOW
Member since 2010 • 3105 Posts
well thats cool, but Im sure some of those numbers also come from the PSP (although the PSP numbers arent probably that much anyways, but whatever) Im glad though, cuz for some reason people still think that PSN is an empty online service where everyone is scared to talk to each other.
ohthemanatee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ohthemanatee
[QUOTE="J-WOW"] Im glad though, cuz for some reason people still think that PSN is an empty online service where everyone is scared to talk to each other.

it isn't? I admit that I haven't used it that much, but the few times I played UC2 online no one talked
Tweetie-Pot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Tweetie-Pot
Member since 2010 • 1040 Posts
Its not talking about playing time. It's talking about connected devices
iWin1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 iWin1337
Member since 2010 • 88 Posts
The PS3 simply has many more games to play online. So no surprise really. The 360 needs more online games.
J-WOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 J-WOW
You know how easy it is to make more then one account for PSN? I have 2 myself for PSN but only one for XBL.SilentlyMad
I have 5 PSN accounts lol
Tweetie-Pot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Tweetie-Pot
Member since 2010 • 1040 Posts
[QUOTE="ohthemanatee"][QUOTE="J-WOW"] Im glad though, cuz for some reason people still think that PSN is an empty online service where everyone is scared to talk to each other.

it isn't? I admit that I haven't used it that much, but the few times I played UC2 online no one talked

Its because people believe that only 12 year olds have mics and they don't want to talk to 12 year olds. Which is completely bogus. But its a stereotype that everyone believes. So no one talks.
J-WOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 J-WOW
[QUOTE="J-WOW"] Im glad though, cuz for some reason people still think that PSN is an empty online service where everyone is scared to talk to each other.ohthemanatee

I play U2 all the time and many people use mics, U2 has a great online community. whatchu talkin'bout bro?
SilentlyMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 SilentlyMad
Member since 2009 • 2093 Posts
[QUOTE="ohthemanatee"][QUOTE="J-WOW"] Im glad though, cuz for some reason people still think that PSN is an empty online service where everyone is scared to talk to each other.

When I played UC2 the rare times people did talk it was not even in my language. I have nothing against french,german or whatever but it is sad PS3's biggest game has so few people playing that it can not connect to people in America often. PS3 needs a Halo game where there is a endless supply of online users but I doubt it ever will get one.
ohthemanatee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 ohthemanatee

[QUOTE="ohthemanatee"] it isn't? I admit that I haven't used it that much, but the few times I played UC2 online no one talkedJ-WOW
I play U2 all the time and many people use mics, U2 has a great online community. whatchu talkin'bout bro?

if you say so, though personally I have yet to see any of that

When I played UC2 the rare times people did talk it was not even in my language. I have nothing against french,german or whatever but it is sad PS3's biggest game has so few people playing that it can not connect to people in America often. PS3 needs a Halo game where there is a endless supply of online users but I doubt it ever will get one.SilentlyMad

I haven't really used much of the PS3's online capabilities, but that was the impression i got from PS home, I remember I saw a guy asking on the chat if anyone spoke English and some spanish/mexican guy answered him "no! **** off"

ianuilliam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 ianuilliam
Member since 2006 • 4955 Posts

I think that article is incredibly off, there's no way that the PSP would beat the 360..SoraX64
While the Manatee is most likely right, and the article is referring to internet browsing, either way, why would it be hard to believe that psp would beat 360 in online users? 360 has total sales of less than 45 million, PSP is what, over 70 million? Also, 360 online players are limited to 360 owners with decent internet who feel like paying $50 a year extra for gold. PSP online players are any psp owner who feels like kicking their feet up at a wi-fi hot spot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
[QUOTE="J-WOW"] Im glad though, cuz for some reason people still think that PSN is an empty online service where everyone is scared to talk to each other.ohthemanatee

Try playing with a mic yourself more often, pairs you with people also using mics. If anything U2 has my favourite community, trash talk is far lower than in games such as Halo and CoD.
J-WOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 J-WOW

[QUOTE="J-WOW"][QUOTE="ohthemanatee"] it isn't? I admit that I haven't used it that much, but the few times I played UC2 online no one talkedohthemanatee

if you say so, though personally I have yet to see any of that

well maybe it has to do with your level and wether or not you have the DLC maps, since you said you only played U2 online a few times, then that might explain it. U2 is is one of he few games that I use my mic one alot, I wouldnt use a mic if there werent others with mics
Booo-Urns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Booo-Urns
Member since 2010 • 273 Posts
The PS3 simply has many more games to play online. So no surprise really. The 360 needs more online games.iWin1337
That's a lie, stop giving us cows a bad name.
ohthemanatee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 ohthemanatee

[QUOTE="ohthemanatee"][QUOTE="J-WOW"] Im glad though, cuz for some reason people still think that PSN is an empty online service where everyone is scared to talk to each other.hoosier7

Try playing with a mic yourself more often, pairs you with people also using mics. If anything U2 has my favourite community, trash talk is far lower than in games such as Halo and CoD.

still need to buy mine :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

[QUOTE="hoosier7"][QUOTE="ohthemanatee"] it isn't? I admit that I haven't used it that much, but the few times I played UC2 online no one talkedohthemanatee

still need to buy mine :P

You MUST go for the official one! Far higher quality, i bullied all of my mates into getting it as most other bluetooth mics are pretty poor, comes with a nice little stand for charging too...
Booo-Urns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Booo-Urns

That's still PS3's biggest problem, mics and voice chat. Basically nobody has a mic because those stupid bluetooth ones never came bundled and they're uncomfortable and a pain in the ass to use, also still no private chat. That is still the one huge area where PS3 lacks and that's why I get all my online games for 360 so I can actually talk to my friends.

iWin1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 iWin1337
[QUOTE="iWin1337"]The PS3 simply has many more games to play online. So no surprise really. The 360 needs more online games.Booo-Urns

How is it a lie? Resistance 1,2,3, Uncharted 2, Killzone 2, 3, Socom Confrontation, Socom 4, MAG, LittleBigPlanet 1, 2, Demon's Souls, MLB The Show 08, 09, 10, MGO, Wipeout, Motorstorm 1,2,3, Warhawk and tons more against Halo, Gears and Forza? The PS3 has way more online games.
Samvigote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Samvigote

How so the PSP is online free portable has wifi and has sold allot more units than the xbox 360 has.

ohthemanatee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 ohthemanatee

[QUOTE="Booo-Urns"][QUOTE="iWin1337"]The PS3 simply has many more games to play online. So no surprise really. The 360 needs more online games.iWin1337

How is it a lie? Resistance 1,2,3, Uncharted 2, Killzone 2, 3, Socom Confrontation, Socom 4, MAG, LittleBigPlanet 1, 2, Demon's Souls, MLB The Show 08, 09, 10, MGO, Wipeout, Motorstorm 1,2,3, Warhawk and tons more against Halo, Gears and Forza? The PS3 has way more online games.

I like how you went to the trouble of numbering the Sony games and even including games that are not out while on the 360 side you only mentioned the franchises.... really unbiased there :roll:

Booo-Urns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Booo-Urns
[QUOTE="Booo-Urns"][QUOTE="iWin1337"]The PS3 simply has many more games to play online. So no surprise really. The 360 needs more online games.iWin1337

Ok fine I'm not gonna defend the 360.
Samvigote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Samvigote

the PS3 and PSP were the only consoles that were counted because they are the only consoles that allow you to surf the web.

They're not talking about online play

ohthemanatee

Read the aritcle dude the xbox 360 is mention as not making it and they don't say any were just online browsing,they track all from gaming to social networking (AKA facebook).

Either way i don't know why it would surprice any one the PS3 is online free,and had almost as many units sold as the xbox 360.

iWin1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 iWin1337

[QUOTE="iWin1337"][QUOTE="Booo-Urns"] That's a lie, stop giving us cows a bad name.ohthemanatee

I like how you went to the trouble of numbering the Sony games and even including games that are not out while on the 360 side you only mentioned the franchises.... really unbiased there :roll:

Take the unreleased games out and it still has way more games online...
ohthemanatee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 ohthemanatee

[QUOTE="ohthemanatee"]

[QUOTE="iWin1337"] How is it a lie? Resistance 1,2,3, Uncharted 2, Killzone 2, 3, Socom Confrontation, Socom 4, MAG, LittleBigPlanet 1, 2, Demon's Souls, MLB The Show 08, 09, 10, MGO, Wipeout, Motorstorm 1,2,3, Warhawk and tons more against Halo, Gears and Forza? The PS3 has way more online games.iWin1337

no there really isn't

halo 3, reach, wars, Gears 1, 2, Forza 2, 3 Perfect Dark Zero, PGR 3, 4, DOA 4 L4d, L4D2

srping to mind and that's just on top of my mind

here, have fun

JohnF111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#31 JohnF111
Member since 2010 • 14190 Posts
Silly comparison... If this is the case then AVG Free is the best Anti-Virus cos it's more popular... Not the case at all... But i do enjoy my PS3 free online service and cannot fault it so to me it's just plain better than Money Box Live
jimm895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 jimm895
Member since 2007 • 7703 Posts
I'm not sure about any of the numbers but enjoy using my PS3 and PSP on-line when I feel like it without spending extra money just for the service.
MrJack3690

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 MrJack3690
Member since 2004 • 2227 Posts

[QUOTE="ohthemanatee"][QUOTE="J-WOW"] Im glad though, cuz for some reason people still think that PSN is an empty online service where everyone is scared to talk to each other.SilentlyMad

When I played UC2 the rare times people did talk it was not even in my language. I have nothing against french,german or whatever but it is sad PS3's biggest game has so few people playing that it can not connect to people in America often. PS3 needs a Halo game where there is a endless supply of online users but I doubt it ever will get one.

Uncharted 2 pretty much is that game, it's got plenty of online players, but yeah not a lot of people have mics. Which doesn't matter to me because whether I'm on Live or PSN, I don't use my mic unless I'm talking with friends anyways

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#34 clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

Whether or or not this is true I don't know, but the main thing is that to play online with PS3 and PSP is free and that's what I like.

iWin1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 iWin1337

[QUOTE="iWin1337"][QUOTE="ohthemanatee"]

ed a bunch

ohthemanatee

no there really isn't

halo 3, reach, wars, Gears 1, 2, Forza 2, 3 Perfect Dark Zero, PGR 3, 4, DOA 4 L4d, L4D2

here, have fun

Killzone 2, Resistance 1, Resistance 2, Wipeout HD, Socom Confrontation, MGO, LittleBigPlanet, Uncharted 2, Motorstorm, Motorstorm Pacific Rift, Warhawk, Demon's Souls, MLB The Show 07, MLB The Show 08, MLB The Show 09, MLB The Show 10. Just a couple off the top of my head, there are many more, and you list a bunch of multipalts and 5 year old titles. Really this is one area where the 360 doesn't stand a chance. The PS3 simply has many more games, more genre and more recent titles to play online. I can't believe you listed titles like Perfect Dark Zero and Wars? What's Wars? Are we listing massive 6.5 flops?
ohthemanatee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 ohthemanatee

Killzone 2, Resistance 1, Resistance 2, Wipeout HD, Socom Confrontation, MGO, LittleBigPlanet, Uncharted 2, Motorstorm, Motorstorm Pacific Rift, Warhawk, Demon's Souls, MLB The Show 07, MLB The Show 08, MLB The Show 09, MLB The Show 10. Just a couple off the top of my headiWin1337

Halo 3

Halo Reach

Halo Wars

Gears

Gears 2

PGR 3

PGR 4

Forza 2

Forza 3

Fable 2

Fable 3

Age of Conan

Ace combat 6

call of duty 2

Crackdown

Crackdown 2

Dead or Alive 4

Left 4 dead

Left 4 Dead 2

Perfect dark Zero

Race Pro

quake 4

Shadowrun

Supreme Commander

Supreme Comander 2

Universe at War

Really this is one area where the PS3 doesn't stand a chance.

there are many more, and you list a bunch of multipalts and 5 year old titles. Really this is one area where the 360 doesn't stand a chance. The PS3 simply has many more games, more genre and more recent titles to play online. iWin1337
multplats that are not on the PS3 and games that good scores and are not on the PS3 ;)

I can't believe you listed titles like Perfect Dark Zero and Wars? What's Wars? Are we listing massive 6.5 flops? iWin1337

you listed soccom confontation and wipeout HD

hipocrisy much?

at least halo wars and Perfect dark zero got a score in the 8's on metacritic and gamerankings, socom couldn't even get a high 6

Cloud567kar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Cloud567kar
Member since 2007 • 2656 Posts

[QUOTE="ohthemanatee"]

[QUOTE="iWin1337"] Take the unreleased games out and it still has way more games online... iWin1337

no there really isn't

here, have fun

Killzone 2, Resistance 1, Resistance 2, Wipeout HD, Socom Confrontation, MGO, LittleBigPlanet, Uncharted 2, Motorstorm, Motorstorm Pacific Rift, Warhawk, Demon's Souls, MLB The Show 07, MLB The Show 08, MLB The Show 09, MLB The Show 10. Just a couple off the top of my head, there are many more, and you list a bunch of multipalts and 5 year old titles. Really this is one area where the 360 doesn't stand a chance. The PS3 simply has many more games, more genre and more recent titles to play online. I can't believe you listed titles like Perfect Dark Zero and Wars? What's Wars? Are we listing massive 6.5 flops?

So if gamespot gave Halo Reach or some other big title like UC2 a 6.5 that means we aren't allowed to list them in lists or play them online?

Ninja-Hippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#38 Ninja-Hippo
Member since 2008 • 23434 Posts
It sure as hell doesn't beat it for players online. I'm sure more PS3 users are online because PSN is free and it has built-in wifi, which microsoft should have gone with in the first place. Whether all of those connected PS3s translates to actual playing gamers online however is another story. I can't think of a single PS3 game which had any major online community, and i don't meant that in a hatin' way. It just doesn't seem to have the massive numbers that games like Halo pull in.
iWin1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 iWin1337
Fact is the 360 really only has a lot of people on Halo and Cod while the PS3 has MANY players spread out on MANY titles. Which is why it's the better choice of the online gamer.
Cloud567kar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Cloud567kar
Member since 2007 • 2656 Posts

Fact is the 360 really only has a lot of people on Halo and Cod while the PS3 has MANY players spread out on MANY titles. Which is why it's the better choice of the online gamer. iWin1337

Like what?

ohthemanatee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 ohthemanatee

Fact is the 360 really only has a lot of people on Halo and Cod while the PS3 has MANY players spread out on MANY titles.iWin1337

if they're facts then i'm sure you'll have no trouble proving them

Which is why it's the better choice of the online gamer. iWin1337
really? because I have both consoles and so far the PS3's online has been meh at best

Funconsole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Funconsole
Member since 2009 • 3223 Posts
Seeing how they count any accounts registered on PSP/PS3/On their site, obviously but I still doubt that article. The PSP has more people than the 360 :?
iWin1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 iWin1337

[QUOTE="iWin1337"]Fact is the 360 really only has a lot of people on Halo and Cod while the PS3 has MANY players spread out on MANY titles.ohthemanatee

Which is why it's the better choice of the online gamer. iWin1337
really? because I have both consoles and so far the PS3's online has been meh at best

Has has the PS3's online been meh? It's better then the 360's online, has more dedicated servers for the populer games, more online focused games, higher player caps with no lag etc... The 360's online is the one that has in fact been meh, small player caps, p2p online, few online focused games etc.
-Snooze-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 -Snooze-
Member since 2009 • 7304 Posts

[QUOTE="ohthemanatee"]

[QUOTE="iWin1337"]

[QUOTE="iWin1337"]Which is why it's the better choice of the online gamer. iWin1337

Has has the PS3's online been meh? It's better then the 360's online, has more dedicated servers for the populer games, more online focused games, higher player caps with no lag etc... The 360's online is the one that has in fact been meh, small player caps, p2p online, few online focused games etc.

It has now become opvious to me you're a troll.

Samvigote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Samvigote

It sure as hell doesn't beat it for players online. I'm sure more PS3 users are online because PSN is free and it has built-in wifi, which microsoft should have gone with in the first place. Whether all of those connected PS3s translates to actual playing gamers online however is another story. I can't think of a single PS3 game which had any major online community, and i don't meant that in a hatin' way. It just doesn't seem to have the massive numbers that games like Halo pull in. Ninja-Hippo

Then maybe you should get a PS3 and compare for your self,once you see the number you will understand how blow out of proportions live communities are.

Just now MW 2 on PS has 409,000 player online,Halo Reach has 183,875 online and COD 4 has 21,046 players online this is just now it is the beutty of owning 2 consoles and not just one,you can check for your self,how is possible that MW2 has more than double the number of players of Halo Reach on xbox live,if by your words you can't think of a game that has a mayor online community on PS3.?

MW2 on PS3 has more player than Halo Reach,is people denial of PSN big numbers what has people thinking that,there is not trick no nothin,any one that can go online now on both units can see those numbers,hell COD4 still one of the most played live games,as of september 20 live activity has it on the 7th spot on the most played games.

You know what make this even better.? Reach is a hot new game,and MW2 on PS3 is a multiplatform 1 year old game.

-Snooze-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 -Snooze-

[QUOTE="Ninja-Hippo"]It sure as hell doesn't beat it for players online. I'm sure more PS3 users are online because PSN is free and it has built-in wifi, which microsoft should have gone with in the first place. Whether all of those connected PS3s translates to actual playing gamers online however is another story. I can't think of a single PS3 game which had any major online community, and i don't meant that in a hatin' way. It just doesn't seem to have the massive numbers that games like Halo pull in. Samvigote

Then maybe you should get a PS3 and compare for your self,once you see the number you will understand how blow out of proportions live communities are.

Just now MW 2 on PS has 409,000 player online,Halo Reach has 183,875 online and COD 4 has 21,046 players online this is just now it is the beutty of owning 2 consoles and not just one,you can check for your self,how is possible that MW2 has more than double the number of players of Halo Reach on xbox live,if by your words you can't think of a game that has a mayor online community on PS3.?

MW2 on PS3 has more player than Halo Reach,is people denial of PSN big numbers what has people thinking that,there is not trick no nothin,any one that can go online now on both units can see those numbers,hell COD4 still one of the most played live games,as of september 20 live activity has it on the 7th spot on the most played games.

You know what make this even better.? Reach is a hot new game,and MW2 on PS3 is a multiplatform 1 year old game.

Why are the numbers on the PS3 picture not at an angle like the rest of the image? Why is the font so clear compared to the rest of the picture?

That aside ... Nice numbers. I hope when i turn my PS3 on in a couple minutes the numbers are in that region ...

Samvigote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Samvigote

Why are the numbers on the PS3 picture not at an angle like the rest of the image? Why is the font so clear compared to the rest of the picture?

That aside ... Nice numbers. I hope when i turn my PS3 on in a couple minutes the numbers are in that region ...

-Snooze-

Because i took it on an angle so that my PSN ID would not show,and that is how MW2 letters look on PS3,and the other 2 are different games on a different console so they don't have the same brightness in letters.

Go ahead and see for your self.

-Snooze-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 -Snooze-

[QUOTE="-Snooze-"]

Samvigote

Because i took it on an angle so that my PSN ID would not show,and that is how MW2 letters look on PS3,and the other 2 are different games on a different console so they don't have the same brightness in letters.

Go ahead and see for your self.

I meant the PS3 image is grainy, aside from the online numbers. Just like the whole image is obviously taken from an angle, aside from the online numbers.

I would check, but i don't own MW2 for PS3 :(

AdmiralBison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 AdmiralBison
Member since 2008 • 3970 Posts
[QUOTE="SoraX64"]I think that article is incredibly off, there's no way that the PSP would beat the 360..hoosier7
It is easy to connect and free, i use mine daily to grab the latest sports news and such as it's easier to surf many sites than my ipod.

I have 2 PS3s with 2 PSN accounts. If i had another email account I can easily have 3 PSN accounts with my PSP as well.
coasterguy65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#50 coasterguy65
Member since 2005 • 7133 Posts

Um yeah I'm not buying it, Where's the PC numbers? The sheer amount of PC's connected to the web is staggering. I'm sure there are more than Ipod / IPad, and PS3 / PSP combined. This has to be some specific site or something. There is not enough info in the article, but there is no way the PC is not on this list.