PS3 beats 360 in every genre

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Steliosco20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 Steliosco20
Member since 2005 • 39 Posts

metal gear solid4

little big planet

uncharted2

modnation racers

god of war 3

granturismo5

better than all the pc games of xbox

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#152 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

[QUOTE="Espada12"]

Cows are out in force now. PS3's lineup is incredibly overrated, infamous should have NEVER been AAA game is awful, LBP gets old really really fast should have been AA as well, Resistance 2... my god if you had to use a poster child for the definition of generic this is it.. I have no idea how the hell this game got AAA it must have been the hype train, KZ2 is fine deserved score, Uncharted 2 deserved score, Demon's Soul is fine as well but should have been AA simply due to the fact alot of games got docked points for being too hard, why is this a good thing with DS? MGS4 deserved it's score.

awuilfj

And 360's isn't? ODST 9.0 lol Gears a kill.switch ripp-off in another theme AAA ?

kill.switch wasn't even the 1st game to have a cover system, it was Winback on the N64 and PS1. Here's some info I found too:

"The story follows one Jean-Luc Cougar, a secret agent infiltrating a laser satellite's command center. Gameplay revolves around taking cover behind corners and then ducking out to shoot. The player cannot move while shooting; instead, the control stick is used to aim, a task made easier by the fact that every weapon is equipped with a laser sight, a la Resident Evil 4.

The mechanics are similar to those emphasized in Kill Switch and more recently, Gears of War."

93soccer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#153 93soccer
Member since 2009 • 4602 Posts

Shooter: Halo, Left 4 dead, PDZ, GRAWand Gears OWN Killzone, Resistance and Uncharted
Racing: Forza 2, PGR 3, Forza 3, PGR 4 DESTROYS a demo and unreleased GT game
Adventure: Crackdown, Dead Rising, Kameo
Platformer: Splosion Man, Banjo
Fighting: DoA 4 is exclusive
RPGs: Fable 2, Mass Effect, TOV beats Demon's souls and Valkariya chronichles

But of course this is all my opinion and not at all facts ;)

Keep trying TC

BTW, looks whatI found TC! VeryGnawty Troll. Your first 4 posts bash the 360. Scroll a bit further down and he rated Halo 3 and GeOW 2 3.5 and 1.0 respectively. Of course it's possible to not like these games but giving them THAT score just shows your a big fanboy

mayceV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#154 mayceV
Member since 2008 • 4633 Posts

Racing: PGR3,PGR4,Forza2/3, Race pro VS. GT5? yeah right xbox win hands down

Action/ adventure: Kameo, crackdown, dead rising, dead or alive 4, VS MGS4,Infamous, Uncharted 1/2,Ratchet anc clank CIT/TOD,PS3 wins

Shooter: Halo 3, ODST, Gears 2, GRAW, Perfect dark zero, Left 4 dead 1/2 VS Killzone 2, Resistance 1/2 yeah more than PS3. 360 wins

Platformers: Banjo Kazooie, VS Littlebigplanet but little bigplanet was rated Higher. PS3 win

RPG: Lost odeyssy, TOV, Fable 2,Mass effect, VS Demon souls, valkrai chronicles, haven't played any of these so I have no comment but 360 has more.(if I'm not mistaken)

I'm seeing the 360 up by a bit..... 3/2

Espada12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 Espada12
Member since 2008 • 23247 Posts

[QUOTE="awuilfj"][QUOTE="Espada12"]

Cows are out in force now. PS3's lineup is incredibly overrated, infamous should have NEVER been AAA game is awful, LBP gets old really really fast should have been AA as well, Resistance 2... my god if you had to use a poster child for the definition of generic this is it.. I have no idea how the hell this game got AAA it must have been the hype train, KZ2 is fine deserved score, Uncharted 2 deserved score, Demon's Soul is fine as well but should have been AA simply due to the fact alot of games got docked points for being too hard, why is this a good thing with DS? MGS4 deserved it's score.

Skittles_McGee

And 360's isn't? ODST 9.0 lol Gears a kill.switch ripp-off in another theme AAA ?

You're both wrong. inFamous is by and far a AAA game and easily one of the most fun games last year. LBP has tons and tons of replayability, especially with new DLC being added fairly often and community levels becoming more and more creative. Resistance 2 is a very solid shooter. AAA? Probably. But not generic. Demon's Souls is also more than deserving of AAA. ODST is a fantastic game deserving of its AAA score and Gears is unquestionably a AAA experience. There, see, you both did it wrong.

Well it's all opinions here so you can't call either wrong as I'm not going to all yours wrong but I disagree with it, especially with infamous being one of the most fun games last year.. wow that is the worse game in my console collection.

James161324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 James161324
Member since 2009 • 8315 Posts

I love the good laughs i get out of stupid cowish threads like this.

awuilfj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 awuilfj
Member since 2009 • 409 Posts

I love the good laughs i get out of stupid cowish threads like this.

James161324
It was a lemming disguised as a cow, we call them fakeboys.
DarthBilf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 DarthBilf
Member since 2004 • 1357 Posts
[QUOTE="Chaos_HL21"]

[QUOTE="MGS4_GOAT"] Show me the AAAE RPGs on the 360 then, :roll:MGS4_GOAT

If you are looking at AAAE games take out Valkyria Chronicles, Uncharted, Ratchet & Clank: ToD...

I'm not taking out games gamespot underrated. You can show me a AAAE RPG on the 360 from elsewhere, like ign

Mass Effect. And in response to your next statement, try putting Mass Effect in your PS3. This is a direct comparison between 2 systems, not one between all 4.
awuilfj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 awuilfj

[QUOTE="MGS4_GOAT"][QUOTE="Chaos_HL21"]

If you are looking at AAAE games take out Valkyria Chronicles, Uncharted, Ratchet & Clank: ToD...

DarthBilf

I'm not taking out games gamespot underrated. You can show me a AAAE RPG on the 360 from elsewhere, like ign

Mass Effect. And in response to your next statement, try putting Mass Effect in your PS3. This is a direct comparison between 2 systems, not one between all 4.

Mass effect exclusive? so are you calling my pc a 360? How dare you?

RogueShodown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 RogueShodown
Member since 2009 • 2818 Posts

shooter: Killzone 2, Resistance 1 and 2, Uncharted 1 and 2 own halo 3 and gears

platformer: PS3 has Little Big Planet, does 360 even have any platformers?

racing: 360 may have Forza 3, but PS3 has GT5 coming up, which everyone knows is gonna own Forza

Adventure: PS3 has Infamous, what does 360 have? I don't think it even has any adventure games.

fighting: neither console has any exclusive fighting games

RPG: PS3 has Demon's Souls, the best RPG this gen, and 360 has Mass Effect. I think it's clear who wins.

I know there's gonna be some people going on about opinions and crap, but this isn't opinions, this is facts. Also, I know there's more genres than that, but those are the main genres.

VeryGnawty

This isn't Fanboy Wars.

Teufelhuhn
Sure looks like it to me.
MadVybz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#161 MadVybz
Member since 2009 • 2797 Posts

shooter: Killzone 2, Resistance 1 and 2, Uncharted 1 and 2 own halo 3 and gears - Subjective. Besides, Uncharted isn't even a shooter.

platformer: PS3 has Little Big Planet, does 360 even have any platformers? - Someone obviously hasn't checked out the XBLA. :roll:

racing: 360 may have Forza 3, but PS3 has GT5 coming up, which everyone knows is gonna own Forza- GT has been consistently owned by Forza. GT is a AA, whereas Forza is AAA.

Adventure: PS3 has Infamous, what does 360 have? I don't think it even has any adventure games. - Isn't Infamous a sandbox? If going by that, the 360 has Saints Row 2, and an actual adventure, Ninja Blade.

fighting: neither console has any exclusive fighting games - DoA4, Marvel vs Capcom 2, and the 360 has the better version of Virtua Fighter 5.

RPG: PS3 has Demon's Souls, the best RPG this gen, and 360 has Mass Effect. I think it's clear who wins. - Yes, because clearly you are the one who decides what is the best RPG this gen.

I know there's gonna be some people going on about opinions and crap, but this isn't opinions, this is facts. - No, they're not facts. Also, your grammar sucks.

Also, I know there's more genres than that, but those are the main genres. - RTS? Sims? Sports? Puzzle games?

VeryGnawty

DarthBilf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 DarthBilf

[QUOTE="DarthBilf"][QUOTE="MGS4_GOAT"] I'm not taking out games gamespot underrated. You can show me a AAAE RPG on the 360 from elsewhere, like ignawuilfj

Again, the PC was never mentioned in the OP. If you want to make a PS3/PC vs. 360 thread, you're more than welcome to.
Avatar image for SpiritOfFire117
SpiritOfFire117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 SpiritOfFire117
Member since 2009 • 8537 Posts
Despite what the TC says, all I read were opinions and fanboy drivel TBQH.
awuilfj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 awuilfj
[QUOTE="awuilfj"]

[QUOTE="DarthBilf"] Mass Effect. And in response to your next statement, try putting Mass Effect in your PS3. This is a direct comparison between 2 systems, not one between all 4.DarthBilf

Again, the PC was never mentioned in the OP. If you want to make a PS3/PC vs. 360 thread, you're more than welcome to.

Yes but he asked for a exclusive(only playable on 360, instead of inferior version of a pc rpg).
DarthBilf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 DarthBilf

[QUOTE="DarthBilf"][QUOTE="awuilfj"] Mass effect exclusive? so are you calling my pc a 360? How dare you?

awuilfj

Yes but he asked for a exclusive(only playable on 360, instead of inferior version of a pc rpg).

Why would he ask for an exclusive? We are trying to figure out which console has a better library, the PS3 or the 360. Mass Effect is a clear plus for the 360, regardless of any ports to other systems(not the PS3) that followed.

awuilfj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 awuilfj

[QUOTE="awuilfj"][QUOTE="DarthBilf"] Again, the PC was never mentioned in the OP. If you want to make a PS3/PC vs. 360 thread, you're more than welcome to.DarthBilf

Why would he ask for an exclusive? We are trying to figure out which console has a better library, the PS3 or the 360. Mass Effect is a clear plus for the 360, regardless of any ports to other systems(not the PS3) that followed.

Do you want me to mention all of the PS2 and PS1 rpgs you cannot play on your 360 and i can play on my ps3?
DarthBilf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 DarthBilf
[QUOTE="DarthBilf"]

[QUOTE="awuilfj"] Yes but he asked for a exclusive(only playable on 360, instead of inferior version of a pc rpg). awuilfj

Do you want me to mention all of the PS2 and PS1 rpgs you cannot play on your 360 and i can play on my ps3?

No, for the same reason nobody brings up any original Xbox games like Halo:CE, they are not part of the generation in question. Common sense.
awuilfj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 awuilfj

[QUOTE="awuilfj"][QUOTE="DarthBilf"] Why would he ask for an exclusive? We are trying to figure out which console has a better library, the PS3 or the 360. Mass Effect is a clear plus for the 360, regardless of any ports to other systems(not the PS3) that followed.

DarthBilf

No, for the same reason nobody brings up any original Xbox games like Halo:CE, they are not part of the generation in question. Common sense.

Because then ps3 would win. Ok. But you were saying any game you cannot play on either console should count so we should count xbox games you cannot play on the ps3 and ps1,ps2 games you cannot play on the 360.

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts

[QUOTE="DarthBilf"][QUOTE="awuilfj"] Do you want me to mention all of the PS2 and PS1 rpgs you cannot play on your 360 and i can play on my ps3?awuilfj

Because then ps3 would win. Ok. But you were saying any game you cannot play on either console should count so we should count xbox games you cannot play on the ps3 and ps1,ps2 games you cannot play on the 360.

Compare like to like. This gens games vs this gens games, backwards compatible games vs backwards compatible games, and XBLA vs PSN games.
awuilfj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 awuilfj
[QUOTE="awuilfj"]

[QUOTE="DarthBilf"] No, for the same reason nobody brings up any original Xbox games like Halo:CE, they are not part of the generation in question. Common sense.locopatho

Compare like to like. This gens games vs this gens games, backwards compatible games vs backwards compatible games, and XBLA vs PSN games.

Exactly.
DarthBilf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 DarthBilf

[QUOTE="DarthBilf"][QUOTE="awuilfj"] Do you want me to mention all of the PS2 and PS1 rpgs you cannot play on your 360 and i can play on my ps3?awuilfj

Anyone using one iota of common sense would know this is ridiculous. A PS3/360 never brings up previous gen games, because those games are not part of the 360/PS3 generation. However, PS3 vs. 360 discussions normally include 360/PC games, because they are part of the PS3/360 generation. The only people who would debate this are extreme PS3 fanboys trying to make the PS3's library comparable to the 360's.
DarthBilf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 DarthBilf
[QUOTE="awuilfj"]

[QUOTE="DarthBilf"] Because then ps3 would win. Ok. But you were saying any game you cannot play on either console should count so we should count xbox games you cannot play on the ps3 and ps1,ps2 games you cannot play on the 360.

locopatho

Exactly.

Umm, you misunderstood that. He was agreeing with me.
awuilfj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 awuilfj
[QUOTE="awuilfj"]

[QUOTE="DarthBilf"] No, for the same reason nobody brings up any original Xbox games like Halo:CE, they are not part of the generation in question. Common sense.DarthBilf

Anyone using one iota of common sense would know this is ridiculous. A PS3/360 never brings up previous gen games, because those games are not part of the 360/PS3 generation. However, PS3 vs. 360 discussions normally include 360/PC games, because they are part of the PS3/360 generation. The only people who would debate this are extreme PS3 fanboys trying to make the PS3's library comparable to the 360's.

I could say the same about lemmings talking about pc games on 360.
awuilfj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 awuilfj
[QUOTE="DarthBilf"][QUOTE="locopatho"][QUOTE="awuilfj"] Compare like to like. This gens games vs this gens games, backwards compatible games vs backwards compatible games, and XBLA vs PSN games.

Exactly.

Umm, you misunderstood that. He was agreeing with me.

Actually he was saying BC vs BC. so he was agreeing with you and me.
DarthBilf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 DarthBilf

[QUOTE="DarthBilf"][QUOTE="awuilfj"] Because then ps3 would win. Ok. But you were saying any game you cannot play on either console should count so we should count xbox games you cannot play on the ps3 and ps1,ps2 games you cannot play on the 360.

awuilfj

No. No you couldn't. Because it doesn't make any sense NOT to include them in a direct PS3 vs. 360 comparison.

awuilfj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 awuilfj

[QUOTE="awuilfj"][QUOTE="DarthBilf"] Anyone using one iota of common sense would know this is ridiculous. A PS3/360 never brings up previous gen games, because those games are not part of the 360/PS3 generation. However, PS3 vs. 360 discussions normally include 360/PC games, because they are part of the PS3/360 generation. The only people who would debate this are extreme PS3 fanboys trying to make the PS3's library comparable to the 360's.DarthBilf

No. No you couldn't. Because it doesn't make any sense NOT to include them in a direct PS3 vs. 360 comparison.

ok your opinion is fact, happy now?
Skittles_McGee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 Skittles_McGee
Member since 2008 • 9136 Posts
[QUOTE="DarthBilf"]

[QUOTE="awuilfj"] I could say the same about lemmings talking about pc games on 360.awuilfj

What part is opinion? You either can or you can't play a game on a platform. The hell does opinion have to do with this :?
awuilfj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 awuilfj

[QUOTE="awuilfj"][QUOTE="DarthBilf"] No. No you couldn't. Because it doesn't make any sense NOT to include them in a direct PS3 vs. 360 comparison.

Skittles_McGee

What part is opinion? You either can or you can't play a game on a platform. The hell does opinion have to do with this :?

He want to exclude ps1,ps2,xbox,arcade,psn games in a comparison of games you CAN play on the 360 or ps3, but wants to include pc games on 360, because like he says "it doesn't make sense" so that is his opinion.

Skittles_McGee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 Skittles_McGee

[QUOTE="Skittles_McGee"][QUOTE="awuilfj"] ok your opinion is fact, happy now?awuilfj

He want to exclude ps1,ps2,xbox,arcade,psn games in a comparison of games you CAN play on the 360 or ps3, but wants to include pc games on 360, because like he says "it doesn't make sense" so that is his opinion.

In terms of games this generation. I read what he said and that seemed pretty clear to me. There is a large difference there. Basically his point is "X games this gen" can be played on 360 while "Y games this gen can be played on PS3" with X and Y being only games this gen that in some form or another can be played on their respective systems. I'm not even in this debate and I get it, why don't you?
locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts

[QUOTE="Skittles_McGee"][QUOTE="awuilfj"] ok your opinion is fact, happy now?awuilfj

Of course it's clearly a PC game ;)

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#181 Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts
RTS? I don't think the Trey offers much in terms of RTS's.Floppy_Jim
Nor snowboarding games.
awuilfj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 awuilfj

[QUOTE="awuilfj"]

[QUOTE="Skittles_McGee"] What part is opinion? You either can or you can't play a game on a platform. The hell does opinion have to do with this :?Skittles_McGee

In terms of games this generation. I read what he said and that seemed pretty clear to me. There is a large difference there. Basically his point is "X games this gen" can be played on 360 while "Y games this gen can be played on PS3" with X and Y being only games this gen that in some form or another can be played on their respective systems. I'm not even in this debate and I get it, why don't you?

I understood what he said, but you didn't understand that...

You lemmings have fun disregarding ps2 games on ps3, but always talking about pc games without keyboard and mouse on 360.

shoryuken_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 shoryuken_
Member since 2009 • 3420 Posts

And the cow jumped over the moon...

Skittles_McGee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 Skittles_McGee

[QUOTE="Skittles_McGee"][QUOTE="awuilfj"] He want to exclude ps1,ps2,xbox,arcade,psn games in a comparison of games you CAN play on the 360 or ps3, but wants to include pc games on 360, because like he says "it doesn't make sense" so that is his opinion.

awuilfj

I can get it, but you lemmings have fun disregarding ps2 games on ps3, but always talking about pc games on 360.

What do you mean "you lemmings". Don't group me with a bunch of fanboys :|

At any rate, I'm disregarding nothing. I saw what his point was, which is valid, you did not. I pointed it out. I couldn't care less who wins.

awuilfj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 awuilfj

[QUOTE="awuilfj"][QUOTE="Skittles_McGee"] In terms of games this generation. I read what he said and that seemed pretty clear to me. There is a large difference there. Basically his point is "X games this gen" can be played on 360 while "Y games this gen can be played on PS3" with X and Y being only games this gen that in some form or another can be played on their respective systems. I'm not even in this debate and I get it, why don't you?Skittles_McGee

I can get it, but you lemmings have fun disregarding ps2 games on ps3, but always talking about pc games on 360.

At any rate, I'm disregarding nothing. I saw what his point was, which is valid, you did not. I pointed it out. I couldn't care less who wins.

Now that i call you a lemming you say you do not care ,but before you did, funny stuff lol :P Lemmings acting neutral when they get caught lol
Skittles_McGee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 Skittles_McGee

[QUOTE="Skittles_McGee"]

[QUOTE="awuilfj"] I can get it, but you lemmings have fun disregarding ps2 games on ps3, but always talking about pc games on 360.awuilfj

Now that i call you a lemming you say you do not care ,but before you did, funny stuff lol :P Lemmings acting neutral when they get caught lol

Wut :| How do you... I don't even... right. Fanboy logic, I forgot what I'm arguing with here.

Hmm... how to counter. Ah, I got it. Man typical cow. Don't you realize Uncharted 2 was trash? And Demon's Souls winning GOTY? LOL, I say.

Am I doing it right? After all, I wouldn't want you to be a liar, so I best play the part :|

Rule of thumb. When someone points out you're wrong, the worst defense is to accuse them of being a fanboy. At the very least, you should've called me a cow or hermit. You'd have been closer to the truth

ZippySlappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 ZippySlappy
Member since 2009 • 2664 Posts

[QUOTE="awuilfj"][QUOTE="Skittles_McGee"]

Skittles_McGee

Wut :| How do you... I don't even... right. Fanboy logic, I forgot what I'm arguing with here.

Hmm... how to counter. Ah, I got it. Man typical cow. Don't you realize Uncharted 2 was trash? And Demon's Souls winning GOTY? LOL, I say.

Am I doing it right? After all, I wouldn't want you to be a liar, so I best play the part :|

Rule of thumb. When someone points out you're wrong, the worst defense is to accuse them of being a fanboy. At the very least, you should've called me a cow or hermit. You'd have been closer to the truth

Dude,i see you post here alot,your like obamadian.
Combii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#188 Combii
Member since 2009 • 755 Posts

lol this dude is posting every day saying that Xbox 360 sucks, is there no way you can report this guy.

Because it's getting very annoying. Look at his posting history the only thing he is saying is that Xbox 360 dont have any good games or that it's sucks.

Dude play on your PS3 and shut up! I dont care what you are saying!

ForsakenPT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 ForsakenPT
Member since 2009 • 193 Posts

Useless topic.

If you think PS3 is better than shut up and go buy one.

There are people who like 360 there are people who like PS3.

Each one of us buys what we like most.

I prefer PS2 to PS3 and 360 do i make a topic because of that? No.

So keep ur opinion to urself.

MadVybz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 MadVybz

[QUOTE="Skittles_McGee"][QUOTE="awuilfj"] He want to exclude ps1,ps2,xbox,arcade,psn games in a comparison of games you CAN play on the 360 or ps3, but wants to include pc games on 360, because like he says "it doesn't make sense" so that is his opinion.

awuilfj

You lemmings have fun disregarding ps2 games on ps3, but always talking about pc games without keyboard and mouse on 360.

A PC game can't be a PC game if it's on the 360. Seriously, what are you smoking? It's been made clear more than once that it's an argument about games this generation.

readingfc_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 readingfc_1
Member since 2004 • 2548 Posts
How do we know GT5 will own Forza? Yep we don't.Racer850
But "everyone knows that"!!! Realistically, the PS3 has got some fantastic exclusives and so does the 360. I own both and play both and love both. So many good games!
awuilfj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 awuilfj

[QUOTE="awuilfj"]

[QUOTE="Skittles_McGee"] In terms of games this generation. I read what he said and that seemed pretty clear to me. There is a large difference there. Basically his point is "X games this gen" can be played on 360 while "Y games this gen can be played on PS3" with X and Y being only games this gen that in some form or another can be played on their respective systems. I'm not even in this debate and I get it, why don't you?MadVybz

A PC game can't be a PC game if it's on the 360. Seriously, what are you smoking? It's been made clear more than once that it's an argument about games this generation.

A pc game without K/M lol tell that to a hermit about a fps or rts. Oh and it's a argument about what people argue about.
awuilfj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 awuilfj

[QUOTE="awuilfj"][QUOTE="Skittles_McGee"]

Skittles_McGee

Even worser than that is accusing someone of being wrong, when they aren't and pretending to be a cow with stuff like that in you GS account, why not put a GOW 3 avatar, you would sound more convincing or making a few topics and posts in favor of the ps3 so that then you could show them and tell that you are a cow when people accuse you of being a lemming.
rolo107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 rolo107
Member since 2007 • 5469 Posts

lol, No bias here. It's facts guys! It's a completely and total fact that Uncharted>Gears of War and Killzone 2>Halo. : O

How does a post so full of ignorance, bias, and a poor attempt at trolling get 10 pages? Ugh...

Skittles_McGee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 Skittles_McGee
[QUOTE="Skittles_McGee"]

[QUOTE="awuilfj"] Now that i call you a lemming you say you do not care ,but before you did, funny stuff lol :P Lemmings acting neutral when they get caught lolawuilfj

Even worser than that is accusing someone of being wrong, when they aren't and pretending to be a cow with stuff like that in you GS account, why not put a GOW 3 avatar, you would sound more convincing or making a few topics and posts in favor of the ps3 so that then you could show them and tell that you are a cow when people accuse you of being a lemming.

Because I'm none of the above. None of these names apply to me. I'm me, a gamer, no faction, none of that crap. The only reason we're having this discussion is because you want to get away from the point. I don't need to prove which group I'm from because I'm not from one. The games I list on my account are the ones I've bothered to list. The sig and avatar I use are used because I want to, not for some kind of affiliation. I don't want to be in a group. I definitely don't want to "pretend" to be in a group. I want nothing to do with any and all fanboys. But you'll go on believing what you will because in the end thats how SW works. Fanboys never win, they simply run from the truth or derail the argument. Its gotten far enough off track anyway. The case in point here was the guy was talking about games this gen you can play on 360 and games this gen you can play on PS3. Nothing more, nothing less. And I'm done with all this now.
tbolt76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#196 tbolt76
Member since 2008 • 987 Posts

Cool story bro...sucks that you only play exclusives.

awuilfj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 awuilfj

[QUOTE="awuilfj"][QUOTE="Skittles_McGee"] Wut :| How do you... I don't even... right. Fanboy logic, I forgot what I'm arguing with here.

Skittles_McGee

Fanboys never win, they simply run from the truth or derail the argument. Its gotten far enough off track anyway.

The irony hahaha

MadVybz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 MadVybz

[QUOTE="MadVybz"]

[QUOTE="awuilfj"] I understood what he said, but you didn't understand that...

awuilfj

A pc game without K/M lol tell that to a hermit about a fps or rts. Oh and it's a argument about what people argue about.

Yes, because a hermit would have any more credibility than a cow. Nice call.

Combii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#199 Combii
Member since 2009 • 755 Posts

Cows...

ForsakenPT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points