PS3 AAA Exclusives (So Far)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Godslay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 Godslay
Member since 2006 • 502 Posts
[QUOTE="liquidus1snake"]

[QUOTE="Mstrchiefpwns"]I don't see how MGS4 will not be AAA. That's the only one I can guarantee.snipe2004

I don't see how MGS4 will not be AAA. That's the only one I can guarantee.Mstrchiefpwns

MGS 4 and Final Fantasy XII are pretty much guarenteed a score of AAA.

Then you have...

Killzone 2

God of War 3

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

Heavenly Sword

Grand Turismo 5

have a good chance to score AAA as well

you should probably pencil in god of war 3 a AAA game also

Don't count your eggs before they hatch.

proof11102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202 proof11102
Member since 2007 • 1080 Posts
[QUOTE="proof11102"]

lol plz,

Your mistake was not realizing that my level of situalional awarness was well above yours. And please don't try to ack like you're smarter than me, your argumetative skillz are proff positive that you're not.

BTW your post dosen't even make logical sence. I put in order the events of things that happend (posts being made) which I could all prove. You gave a link to a person (cow if you prefer)who posted OUT OF RESPONCE to the evens (or posts rather) about thingsthat YOU started saying PS3 had no exclusive AAA games (your myth busters post, which was well before this person posted) and was continued by the lemmings who agreed with you.

:| And Exactly what isthis "situaltional awareness" that I am not aware of? Seriously tho, your posting is rediclous.

CaseyWegner

the situational awareness i'm referring to is knowing that graw came out well before sigma and that cows don't consider graw (360) to be exclusive. so far the only argumentative skills you're showing is plugging your ears and going LA LA LA LA LA (figuratively speaking, of course.)

WTH are you talking about?

Actually I'm never even heard the Cows bring GRAWs exclusivity into question until LEMMINGS started saying that Sigma wasn't exclusive to PS3, and you've jumped right along to their bandwaggon.

You still haven't shown any proff of any cow bringing up the EXclusive rule thing you're speaking of before the whole sigma ordeal. I've NEVER seen any sony fan argue GRAW exclusiveness before this time, but you have right...but it seems we don't have squat to go by except for your word, witch seems to be full of anti sony fanboy bias.

Honestly if you cant give any proff of what you're saying you should just stop. The lemmings of course will go along with anything you're saying because it's aganst Sony fans and PS3, but no proff, YOU FAIL. You can't BS you way throughin every thread casey just cause you're a moderator.

If you're going to act like a fanboy you should be treated like one (this is SW right?) No proff from a fanboy means you fail.

proof11102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 proof11102
[QUOTE="proof11102"]

i didn't say anything like that to lemmings. Duh I know

i also didn't make as many anti-sony points as i did anti-ms points. False

CaseyWegner

then why were you asking me to?

i'm done with you. you can't comprehend what you read, you can't count, and you don't know what's going on in the forum you're posting in. good day to you, sir.

inslult insult insult. and yet...you are the one who's yet to prove any of the BS he was saying eariler "Cows made that rule up".

And dude dont' tell me what I can and can't comprehend, you can't even back up your own argument so that shows your level of intelligence right there.

CJL13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#204 CJL13
Member since 2005 • 19137 Posts
[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"][QUOTE="proof11102"]

lol plz,

Your mistake was not realizing that my level of situalional awarness was well above yours. And please don't try to ack like you're smarter than me, your argumetative skillz are proff positive that you're not.

BTW your post dosen't even make logical sence. I put in order the events of things that happend (posts being made) which I could all prove. You gave a link to a person (cow if you prefer)who posted OUT OF RESPONCE to the evens (or posts rather) about thingsthat YOU started saying PS3 had no exclusive AAA games (your myth busters post, which was well before this person posted) and was continued by the lemmings who agreed with you.

:| And Exactly what isthis "situaltional awareness" that I am not aware of? Seriously tho, your posting is rediclous.

proof11102

the situational awareness i'm referring to is knowing that graw came out well before sigma and that cows don't consider graw (360) to be exclusive. so far the only argumentative skills you're showing is plugging your ears and going LA LA LA LA LA (figuratively speaking, of course.)

Actually I'm never even heard the Cows bring GRAWs exclusivity into question until LEMMINGS started saying that Sigma wasn't exclusive to PS3, and you've jumped right along to their bandwaggon.

You still haven't shown any proff of any cow bringing up the EXclusive rule thing you're speaking of before the whole sigma ordeal. I've NEVER seen any sony fan argue GRAW exclusiveness before this time, but you have right...but it seems we don't have squat to go by except for your word, witch seems to be full of anti sony fanboy bias.

Honestly if you cant give any proff of what you're saying you should just stop. The lemmings of course will go along with anything you're saying because it's aganst Sony fans and PS3, but no proff, YOU FAIL. You can't BS you way throughin every thread casey just cause you're a moderator.

If you're going to act like a fanboy you should be treated like one (this is SW right?) No proff from a fanboy means you fail.

If he really wanted to BS his way through every thread because he's a mod he would just suspend everyone who didn't agree with him.

killaj2786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 killaj2786
Member since 2006 • 2531 Posts

lol plz,

proof11102

Then u havent been here that long.....the minute the pc version came out cows were " GRAw is not exclusives...360 doesnt have exclusives...bah bah bah. There still do that now...hell I just outta a thread about it, and there were still cows saying : it's not exclusive cuz it has the same title" what the....

Just because u havent heard it doesnt mean it's doesnt exist.

And NGs is not exclusive....and it's the same freaking game i played on teh xbox with some new "exclusive content. And Exclusive game is a game that no one has played before and stays on one system.... like i dunno...Mario.

Godslay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 Godslay

i didn't say anything like that to lemmings. Duh I know

i also didn't make as many anti-sony points as i did anti-ms points. False

proof11102

then why were you asking me to?

i'm done with you. you can't comprehend what you read, you can't count, and you don't know what's going on in the forum you're posting in. good day to you, sir.

inslult insult insult. and yet...you are the one who's yet to prove any of the BS he was saying eariler "Cows made that rule up".

And dude dont' tell me what I can and can't comprehend, you can't even back up your own argument so that shows your level of intelligence right there.

I think he's been here a little longer then you have. More respected, and from reading many of your last posts in this thread, less biased, and more intelligent then you are. His argument is backed up by the majority of people in system wars knowing that a remake or a port is not considered an exclusive. It's a tough pill to swallow for some people, but the majority has. So, let it go and know that the rules are the rules. NOT made by a mod but created basically by the users.

jhch49

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 jhch49
Member since 2004 • 404 Posts
[QUOTE="Mordred19"]

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]you just listed them.CaseyWegner

you give me a lot of confidence in the neutrality of GS.

did you want me to lie or something? :?

where can i report this mod?

SaintBlaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#208 SaintBlaze
Member since 2007 • 7736 Posts
[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"][QUOTE="Mordred19"]

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]you just listed them.jhch49

You're going to report a mod for telling the truth?! :lol:

proof11102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 proof11102

As expected not many cows are willing to step into the argument, but I'm sure the majority all agree with me. (refer to post above)

Now to the person who is saying Casey is smarter than me you obviouly have no self worth riding on the coat tails of another individual and on a gaming fourm no less. Your intelligence is something that should be questioned seeing as youthink someones OPINION is qualifed as proff of something :roll: give me a break.

So oneclown makes something up and another one agrees and all of a sudden it becomes proff of something? WOW..lol

*edit*

I'm talking to you Godslay

jhch49

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 jhch49
Member since 2004 • 404 Posts
is casey a girl name or a boy name anyways....i thought that's a girl name? but someone said "he"
MrDziekuje

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#211 MrDziekuje
Member since 2004 • 7730 Posts

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]you just listed them.Giancar

a mod making those kind of posts....mmmmm

The truth? Yes, I can see a mod posting in such a way.

PatchMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#212 PatchMaster
Member since 2003 • 6013 Posts

LOL! Good luck with that. Casey showed no bias. Stupid fanboys.

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

This thread is ridiculous, the TC asked an honest question, Casey gave an honest anwser in a humorus way and he gets screamed at by fanboys for being "teh biased" and then proof comes in and tries to prove Casey is lieing about past events here on GS that most members have seen first hand (most likely including Proof himself, thems fanboy goggles for ya).

Now there's another insecure fanboy (well it seems that way) threathening to report a mod for being biased :roll:

I know GS can be overly dramatic, but this is just taking the piss.

Avatar image for NobuoMusicMaker
NobuoMusicMaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 NobuoMusicMaker
Member since 2005 • 6628 Posts

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]you just listed them.Mordred19

Exactly. I don't even know if customer service does anything about these mods.

jeoung91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 jeoung91
Member since 2004 • 40 Posts
[QUOTE="HoldThePhone"]

Well 360 only has

PDZ - 9.0

Forza 2 - 9.2

Oh, look at that. After all the 360 AAA "exclusives" went multiplat, looks like lemming dont have much to argue with now.

johnusabeis

thats 2 more than the ps3.[/QUOTE

and 360 was out a year longer then ps3. lets wait another year and see if ps3 has more then 2

2EvilDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 2EvilDead
Member since 2007 • 38 Posts

So according to this thread then... If I have read all the post's correctly. Is that if any game ever apears on any other system in its life cycle.. Then its not a exclusive. So since Ninja Gaiden Sigma has the same story and levels as Niga Gaiden Xbox, then its not a exclusive. Also since Gears of War is also on the PC..then its not a exclusive either.

So by that logic then

The PS3 has no exclusives

and

The 360 has 2 exclusives that went AAA in Perfect Dark 0 and Froza 2

So are we all in agreement on that?

SaintBlaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 SaintBlaze
[QUOTE="johnusabeis"][QUOTE="HoldThePhone"]

Well 360 only has

PDZ - 9.0

Forza 2 - 9.2

Oh, look at that. After all the 360 AAA "exclusives" went multiplat, looks like lemming dont have much to argue with now.

jeoung91

thats 2 more than the ps3.[/QUOTE

and 360 was out a year longer then ps3. lets wait another year and see if ps3 has more then 2

Well this time last year the 360 had an exclusive AAA and a bunch of AA's already.

Avatar image for ItalStallion777
ItalStallion777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 ItalStallion777
Member since 2005 • 1953 Posts

so after round 1 who won?

CaseyWegner or proof11102

Godslay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 Godslay
Proof I shouldn't even respond back to you. I could careless if you think I'm "riding" Casey coattails. All I'm saying is he's been here longer, and been non-biased since I've been here. The problem is that you can't handle the truth. When the truth is put on the table you throw a little kids temper tantrum. I don't understand why you are the only person on system wars, that doesn't except the rules for what they are. Maybe you should go back to the GAMEPRO FORUMS.
Rikusaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#220 Rikusaki
Member since 2006 • 16634 Posts

you just listed them.CaseyWegner

lol ur mean! and its not true!

SaintBlaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 SaintBlaze

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]you just listed them.Rikusaki

lol ur mean! and its not true!

:|

We've beaten this issue to death already in this thread.

Harden_hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 Harden_hawk
Member since 2007 • 1129 Posts

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]you just listed them.Rikusaki

lol ur mean! and it's not true!

Do you want to prove him wrong?

hackslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 hackslash
Member since 2003 • 2328 Posts

The Resident Evil Remake for GC was an exclusive, becuase it was a remake, not a port. Resident Evil 2 GC was a port.

Same thing for Ninja Gaiden Sigma. Its a remake, not a port with exclusive content.

Gears of War on PC will be a port with exclusive content, not a remake.

TheWiikestLink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 TheWiikestLink
Member since 2006 • 1730 Posts
[QUOTE="Sooshy"][QUOTE="Giancar"]

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]you just listed them.MorisUkunRasik

a mod making those kind of posts....mmmmm

Mods are here to enforce the rules. Doesn't mean they can't be sarcastic and have fun like the rest of us.

but thats the thing when we try to have fun we get modded lol

exactly,the fact he said something like that doesn't bother me,the fact that if i said the same exact thing...i would get modded....is what bothers me.
darkmagician06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 darkmagician06
Member since 2003 • 6060 Posts
cows are so stubborn these days...jeez
Blackbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 Blackbond
Member since 2005 • 24516 Posts

1. the PC doesn't count (aka "Console Exclusive") - omg, people (mostly lemmings). this is system wars...not console wars. it doesn't matter if the pc isn't a console. it's a gaming platform and it counts just as much as any other platform. if a game can legally be played on more than one platform, it's not exclusive. there is no way around this. stop trying to find one. it doesn't matter if you're a console only gamer...your game is still not exclusive just because you don't use a pc for gaming.

A lemming bashing lemmings?

CJL13

OMG I hate Casey now gosh first he's biased towards Sony and now Microsoft and the Lemmings. We really need to get rid of this Mod. I mean seriously how dare he tell people the truth about the PS3 exclusives. He should have just lied to make all the cows feel better. I mean as a Mod he's supposed to make sure its a nice safe and equal environment for all posters:roll:

People get the hell over it. If you can't handle the truth then get up and leave your computer.

killaj2786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 killaj2786
Member since 2006 • 2531 Posts

The Resident Evil Remake for GC was an exclusive, becuase it was a remake, not a port. Resident Evil 2 GC was a port.

Same thing for Ninja Gaiden Sigma. Its a remake, not a port with exclusive content.

Gears of War on PC will be a port with exclusive content, not a remake.

hackslash

not according to GS:

http://www.gamespot.com/gamecube/action/residentevil/index.html?tag=result;title;8

Please go look up what exclusive and remake are....