Please, tell me more about your awesome 2015.

• 96 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#51 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@Telekill said:

It's yet another multiplat holiday season for me as a PS4 only player. I'm fine with it considering what they have announced for 2016. Plus, I can replay the Uncharted trilogy before the new game comes out. Good times.

Not to mention, you and I have spoken before. Why shouldn't a gamer be satisfied with great multiplats? Enjoy your games dude.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 cainetao11

@StormyJoe said:

@Shewgenja: and what's on the horizon for the rest of 2015 for the PS4?

<chirp><chirp><chirp>

I keep seeing Persona 5 listed but I cant find a real release date for 2015. There are games coming to PS4, just nothing I am excited for or in the case of JRPGs will ever, ever, ever in my life play.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#53 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44616 Posts

I've been busy this 2015 almost entirely on my Xbox One, both with new titles and playing catch-up with my backlist, and even adding to it at times (you know, one step forward two steps back):

• Batman Arkham Knight
  • Destiny
  • Forza Horizon 2
  • Dragon Age Inquisition
  • Stealth Inc 2
  • Screamride
  • Ori & The Blind Forest
  • Dead Rising 3
  • Crimson Dragon
  • White Night
  • Shadow Warrior
  • Wolfenstein: New Order
  • State of Decay
  • Halo MCC + ODST
  • Titanfall
  • Zombie Army Trilogy
  • Life Is Strange
  • Wolf Among Us
  • Walking Dead Seasons 1 & 2
  • Dying Light
  • Sniper Elite III
  • Resident Evil Revelations 2
  • The Evil Within
  • Shadow of Mordor
  • Lords of the Fallen
  • Resident Evil HD REmaster
  • Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
  • Sunset Overdrive
  • Far Cry 4

And even more games I picked up along the way (maybe due to great discounts) but haven't started playing.

I enjoyed nearly everything. Only game I didn't like was Resident Evil Revelations 2, thinking about going back to see if I can salvage a good experience. It's probably worth noting I started quitting smoking when I played it so maybe my boredom I had with it was aggravated by my chronic fatigue that I'm still not quite over. Also, picked up Quantum Rush Champions, thinking it was a proper sequel to Quantum Redshift which was a great but ignored title made by the creators of WipeOut for the Xbox that lead to their demise, anyhow it was a spiritual successor (and a horribly performing one at that), that too sucked but I'm gonna see if there too something can be salvaged... or I might not, I've got better things to play. Other than that, excellent year.

As for my Nintendo stuff, I'm STILL playing Captain Toad on my Wii U and Persona Q on 3DS and a continental drift pace.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@cainetao11: there isnt an actual date, they've only said that it will be in 2015

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#55  Edited By Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

@lostrib said:

So what I'm getting from this thread is that TC is butthurt about something

As always.

enzyme36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 enzyme36
Member since 2007 • 5559 Posts

Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls / Ultra SF4..... up until Monster Hunter dropped

Exclusive MH4U since then...

Became a Professional Engineer :D

... then the great video game Gods rewarded me with a 2015 announcement for Fallout 4

Best Year Ever ??

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 cainetao11

@lamprey263 said:

I've been busy this 2015 almost entirely on my Xbox One, both with new titles and playing catch-up with my backlist, and even adding to it at times (you know, one step forward two steps back):

• Batman Arkham Knight
  • Destiny
  • Forza Horizon 2
  • Dragon Age Inquisition
  • Stealth Inc 2
  • Screamride
  • Ori & The Blind Forest
  • Dead Rising 3
  • Crimson Dragon
  • White Night
  • Shadow Warrior
  • Wolfenstein: New Order
  • State of Decay
  • Halo MCC + ODST
  • Titanfall
  • Zombie Army Trilogy
  • Life Is Strange
  • Wolf Among Us
  • Walking Dead Seasons 1 & 2
  • Dying Light
  • Sniper Elite III
  • Resident Evil Revelations 2
  • The Evil Within
  • Shadow of Mordor
  • Lords of the Fallen
  • Resident Evil HD REmaster
  • Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
  • Sunset Overdrive
  • Far Cry 4

And even more games I picked up along the way (maybe due to great discounts) but haven't started playing.

I enjoyed nearly everything. Only game I didn't like was Resident Evil Revelations 2, thinking about going back to see if I can salvage a good experience. It's probably worth noting I started quitting smoking when I played it so maybe my boredom I had with it was aggravated by my chronic fatigue that I'm still not quite over. Also, picked up Quantum Rush Champions, thinking it was a proper sequel to Quantum Redshift which was a great but ignored title made by the creators of WipeOut for the Xbox that lead to their demise, anyhow it was a spiritual successor (and a horribly performing one at that), that too sucked but I'm gonna see if there too something can be salvaged... or I might not, I've got better things to play. Other than that, excellent year.

As for my Nintendo stuff, I'm STILL playing Captain Toad on my Wii U and Persona Q on 3DS and a continental drift pace.

What is wrong with You?!!! You cant have fun with those games that are available other platforms!!!

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 cainetao11

@lostrib said:

@cainetao11: there isnt an actual date, they've only said that it will be in 2015

That's not good enough for other platforms. Should I post links to the threads making fun of it in the past?

Avatar image for deactivated-5afcc99c5544f
deactivated-5afcc99c5544f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By deactivated-5afcc99c5544f
Member since 2012 • 1917 Posts

Gamescom is in six weeks. Y'know? The second biggest yearly gaming event and first for the general public? E3 was all about the Xbox One games coming this year, the Xbox Gamescom conference will be all about the games coming next year. So Predictions?

ReCore gameplay reveal

Scalebound/ Crackdown/ Quantum Break

A new IP from Press Play. This has all but been confirmed since on their twitter they wrote "soon". Plus they're a European based studio.

Lionhead's new IP

and some more Sea of Thieves.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#61 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts
@jg4xchamp said:
@Shewgenja said:

It's getting pretty tired seeing people who have had literally nothing since the new year began talking down on anyone's system at this point.

The playstation plebs got one exclusive worth a damn, and it's looking like it'll be the only exclusive worth a damn this year in Bloodborne. That's not much of a victory. That's just further proof that the PS4 sucks.

Persona 5.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 lostrib

@charizard1605 said:
@jg4xchamp said:
@Shewgenja said:

It's getting pretty tired seeing people who have had literally nothing since the new year began talking down on anyone's system at this point.

The playstation plebs got one exclusive worth a damn, and it's looking like it'll be the only exclusive worth a damn this year in Bloodborne. That's not much of a victory. That's just further proof that the PS4 sucks.

Persona 5.

Keepin' the dream alive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@lostrib said:
@charizard1605 said:
@jg4xchamp said:
@Shewgenja said:

Persona 5.

Keepin' the dream alive

Confirmed by Atlus USA as recently as Saturday. Rumored for a global release by GiantBomb.

The Persona 5 delay myth is just that, a myth. Let me point all of this out:

• Atlus USA has never delayed a game from its announced release date, ever, in history
  • Persona games usually release within three months of their Japanese release in NA; the NA release is usually late Nov-early Dec, while Japan gets it in September or roundabout there.
  • Atlus USA has, on multiple occasions, committed to a 2015 release date. This was as recently as last week at E3, then the day after, in a post E3 interview, then a day after that when they updated the Persona 5 website, then a day after that, in another interview.
  • Persona localizations typically take four months to be completed.
  • Persona 5's localization began at least back in early March.

The long and short of it? I understand the joking and ribbing about it, and I greatly enjoy it, but if there is anyone who actually, actively believes that Persona 5 isn't releasing this year, then they are a damn fool, and I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell them, after I put them in touch with my cousins, who are Nigerian royalty.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By lostrib

@charizard1605 said:
@lostrib said:
@charizard1605 said:
@jg4xchamp said:
@Shewgenja said:

Persona 5.

Keepin' the dream alive

Confirmed by Atlus USA as recently as Saturday. Rumored for a global release by GiantBomb.

• Atlus USA has never delayed a game from its announced release date, ever, in history
  • Persona games usually release within three months of their Japanese release in NA; the NA release is usually late Nov-early Dec, while Japan gets it in September or roundabout there.
  • Atlus USA has, on multiple occasions, committed to a 2015 release date. This was as recently as last week at E3, then the day after, in a post E3 interview, then a day after that when they updated the Persona 5 website, then a day after that, in another interview.

The long and short of it? I understand the joking and ribbing about it, and I greatly enjoy it, but if there is anyone who actually, actively believes that Persona 5 isn't releasing this year, then they are a damn fool, and I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell them, after I put them in touch with my cousins, who are Nigerian royalty.

Hey @deadline-zero0, char has some property to sell you

you know i'm all for a 2015 P5 release

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@lostrib said:
@charizard1605 said:
@lostrib said:
@charizard1605 said:
@jg4xchamp said:
@Shewgenja said:

Persona 5.

Keepin' the dream alive

Hey @deadline-zero0, char has some property to sell you

you know i'm all for a 2015 P5 release

Don't forget my Nigerian cousins.

I know. I think deadline doesn't actually think it will be delayed either. Anybody who actually keeps up with this series knows it won't be.

intotheminx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#66 intotheminx
Member since 2014 • 2608 Posts

Guess we're pretending most games aren't multiplats these days? What is considered a exclusive has truly changed. Ori is a fantastic game btw. If you were to look at the 2015 lineup for PS4 it would have 1 game as well to most people and that is Bloodborne.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 cainetao11

@charizard1605 said:
@lostrib said:
@charizard1605 said:
@jg4xchamp said:
@Shewgenja said:

Persona 5.

Keepin' the dream alive

Hey I lived in Brooklyn and you don't own that bridge....................sheesh. Almost had me char

Skelly34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Skelly34
Member since 2015 • 2353 Posts

@charizard1605: P5 isn't an exclusive :(

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 cainetao11

@intotheminx said:

Guess we're pretending most games aren't multiplats these days? What is considered a exclusive has truly changed. Ori is a fantastic game btw. If you were to look at the 2015 lineup for PS4 it would have 1 game as well to most people and that is Bloodborne.

SW doesn't want to hear this. This board of dinosaur rules cant accept change. Only 2 2015 PS4 games for me and one is so meh, I cant finish it again. Bloodborne is great. Nothing the cows list is going to take my expendable cash away from the X1 games and multiplats still to come this year.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@skelly34 said:

@charizard1605: P5 isn't an exclusive :(

Meh. Again, in the PS4/XB1 war, it counts. Just like Ori counts against PS4.

I am pretty consistent about things like these.

Zethrickk382

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Zethrickk382
Member since 2013 • 480 Posts

@blessedbyhorus: Jesus I hate getting dragged into these but x game only interest me so the library sucks... I've had plenty to play and enjoy with my ps4 so what does that prove? "Rhetorical Question"

Xbox ones output this year to this point has been meager. I mean Is that really debatable?

I'm glad Sony spreads it's releases throughout the year personally.

That being said neither is stellar. Both are shaping up to be better than 2014 atleast...

intotheminx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 intotheminx
Member since 2014 • 2608 Posts

@Zethrickk382 said:

@blessedbyhorus: Jesus I hate getting dragged into these but x game only interest me so the library sucks... I've had plenty to play and enjoy with my ps4 so what does that prove? "Rhetorical Question"

Xbox ones output this year to this point has been meager. I mean Is that really debatable?

I'm glad Sony spreads it's releases throughout the year personally.

That being said neither is stellar. Both are shaping up to be better than 2014 atleast...

I agree. The previous year has been pretty barren. At least MS is finally bringing their big franchises to the table for XB1 owners. Lets be serious here, if you purchased a XB1 you are more than likely a huge fan of one of their big franchises rather if its Halo, Gears, Forza, Fable, or whatever.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60718 Posts

@tormentos said:
@darkangel115 said:
@lostrib said:

So what I'm getting from this thread is that TC is butthurt about something

probably because while MS hasn't done shit since November last year, sony hasn't done shit since the PS4 launched?

Or maybe because MS has a bunch for the rest of the year and Sony still has nothing until march with UC4?

I guess Infamous,TLOU,DC,Bloodborn,Helldivers,mlb are nothing right.? Aren't you that poster who believe that because he think in hes fragile little world that Bloodborn suck it means it really does.?

See you are a blind lemming..

Uncharted collection.

Tomorrow children (new IP)

Tales of Zestiria

Persona 5

Until Down.

Drawn to death

Tearaway Unfold

Now how this ^^ is nothing and save your freaking oh this sucks or i don't care shitty excuse,those are 7 games right there that will not be on XBO so how does the PS4 has nothing please elaborate..

Whoa, PS4 is killing it.

Primorandomguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Primorandomguy
Member since 2014 • 3368 Posts

This thread was made because i made the TC butthurt. What an honor.

Avatar image for drummerdave9099
drummerdave9099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 drummerdave9099
Member since 2010 • 4606 Posts

You spend more time on here trying to make people feel bad for playing video games on an Xbox than you do playing video games.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#76 commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts

@drummerdave9099 said:

You spend more time on here trying to make people feel bad for playing video games on an Xbox than you do playing video games.

he doesn't have any games to play on his ps4

Avatar image for Midnightshade29
Midnightshade29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 301

#77  Edited By Midnightshade29
Member since 2008 • 6003 Posts

@Shewgenja said:
@freedomfreak said:

You will really show them. Fight the good fight.

Well, let's look at it another way. If MS or any console maker, for that matter, think it's okay to have a blackout on games for the greater part of a year, they should be called out for it. You know who's in the wrong here? So much so that they are doing their own fanbase a disservice? People proclaiming an entire year as a victory for the XBone even though they haven't had a major exclusive well into June or even July.

It's a painfully bad narrative, and it ends now.

xboners are unemployed children... they can only get their games for x-mas what do you expect :P

They way they act this must be true, or they would be really upset that there wasn't anything for them for 3/4 of the year. (Multiplats do count though so there is that, to bad they seem to think those don't count on ps4 for some reason).

I also find it hysterical how they ignore whole genres of games coming out to ps4... (which has more fall 2015 exclusives than xb1) ... yet they will either ignore or say "those games suck" like there opinion matters and no one elses does... Its messed up.

Avatar image for Midnightshade29
Midnightshade29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 301

#78  Edited By Midnightshade29
Member since 2008 • 6003 Posts

@freedomfreak said:

@Shewgenja: What's Sony been doing since Bloodborne? And what have they lined up? Proper exclusives. Hell, last year they ended with lack-of-content-club.

Funniest thing I see people whine about when it comes to these consoles' lineup. They both fail to consistently deliver exclusives throughout the year. It's not just Microsoft. It's not just Sony.

So, please. Stop being such a drama queen.

First of all whats up with the avy. I hope you lost a bet or something, that anti-games person speaks ill of every game and never praises the games that actually do have women as leads (and there have been a bunch but you will never hear that from her.. ) and has a boyfriend who is worse than jack thompson...

Secondly.... PS4 has a lot of games for 2015... don't be like the lemmos who say genre x,y, and z don't exist because it doesn't suit my xbox agenda..

2015 ps4:

The Order

Bloodborne

MLB The Show

Persona 5

Disgea 5

Dragon Quest Heroes

Tomorrow Children

Rime

Everybody's gone to rapture

Uncharted Collection

Until Dawn

Samurai Warriors 4-2

Jpop stars (or something like that)

Possibly no mans sky

Seems like a lot to me... plus you have the multiplats. How many games can one person buy in the fall? I have kids and a wife to buy for. My gaming purchases get done more in the Spring and Summer. I have to get fallout 4, Just cause 3, Battlefront, MGS5, Batman, (and a few I am forgetting)., to go along with Dragon QuestH, Tomorrow Children, Rime, Everyones gone to rapture, Persona 5, Disgaea 5, Until Dawn, Samuari warriors 4-2, Uncharted col.

Don't have time for more games in the fall. Just because sony doesn't have an overrated halo doesn't mean the other games don't count. All games count! Lemmos just don't want to admit it.

cantloginnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#79 cantloginnow
Member since 2013 • 381 Posts

I love these ass hurt Cow threads.Moogenja's having another breakdown...it''ll trickle down through the Cow ranks and we'll all get some good ol' Fanboy entertainment.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#80 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49576 Posts

There has been a dismal, underwhelming, offering of exclusives games this year for the PS4 and Xbox One. Especially when you see that only one of the listed below exclusives is retail.

(Xbox One Exclusives)

(PC/Xbox One multiplats)

Ghost120x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Ghost120x
Member since 2009 • 6059 Posts

Can the TC pass the salt because I need some with my fries right now?

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 freedomfreak  Online
Member since 2004 • 52446 Posts
@Midnightshade29 said:

First of all whats up with the avy. I hope you lost a bet or something, that anti-games person speaks ill of every game and never praises the games that actually do have women as leads (and there have been a bunch but you will never hear that from her.. ) and has a boyfriend who is worse than jack thompson...

Secondly.... PS4 has a lot of games for 2015... don't be like the lemmos who say genre x,y, and z don't exist because it doesn't suit my xbox agenda..

2015 ps4:

The Order Already out

Bloodborne Already out

MLB The Show

Persona 5

Disgea 5 Already out

Dragon Quest Heroes Legit

Tomorrow Children Release date?

Rime Release date?

Everybody's gone to rapture Legit

Uncharted Collection

Until Dawn Legit

Samurai Warriors 4-2

Jpop stars (or something like that) Well, I don't even know what this is about.

Possibly no mans sky Possibly? That won't do.

Seems like a lot to me... plus you have the multiplats. How many games can one person buy in the fall? I have kids and a wife to buy for. My gaming purchases get done more in the Spring and Summer. I have to get fallout 4, Just cause 3, Battlefront, MGS5, Batman, (and a few I am forgetting)., to go along with Dragon QuestH, Tomorrow Children, Rime, Everyones gone to rapture, Persona 5, Disgaea 5, Until Dawn, Samuari warriors 4-2, Uncharted col.

Don't have time for more games in the fall. Just because sony doesn't have an overrated halo doesn't mean the other games don't count. All games count! Lemmos just don't want to admit it.

No. I believe Anita is the change this industry needs. I fully support her, and her work. #freedomfreakforfeministfrequency

So, 3 games for the rest of the year? Well, since Bloodborne, actually. And the rest are multiplats, and some don't even have release dates. But judging from your response, you didn't read my post at all.

I asked for proper exclusives. And my point was that neither Microsoft nor Sony can consistently deliver exclusives throughout the year, which shows year and year again.

Also, your obsession with lemmings is scary.

StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 StrongDeadlift
Member since 2010 • 6073 Posts

Allow me to show you the PS4's lineup for the rest of the year (and through most of next year)

Not Uncharted.

More not uncharted.

And um........

.......er.......

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#84 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64039 Posts

@charizard1605 said:
@jg4xchamp said:
@Shewgenja said:

Persona 5.

You mean the game the PS4 is splitting with its previous generation counterpart?

So we're right back at one fucking exclusive worth a damn this year? Okay.

Avatar image for deactivated-6243ee9902175
deactivated-6243ee9902175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By deactivated-6243ee9902175
Member since 2007 • 5847 Posts

Releases? Majora's Mask was great, Pillars of Eternity which was fantastic, Final Fantasy 14 is the best MMO I've ever played by a large margin, Xenoverse was a nice DBZ themed game that let me do something I've always wanted, and Scholar of the First Sin is a nice expansion pack to the base Dark Souls II experience.

Stuff I played in general? Started out the year by buying a Vita and Soul Sacrifice. Ultimately accumulated Muramasa, Danganronpa, and VLR. Oddly enough I still have yet to buy Ys 4, which was supposed to be the system seller... Considering I paid $100 for the system I'm really happy with it overall.

Bought Rayman Legends on a complete whim and ended up being floored. Made me fall in love with the platformer genre so much I bought a Wii U with 3D World. My collection slowly ballooned into Metroid Prime Trilogy (only finished 1), Bayonetta 2 (only finished 1), Galaxy, Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn, Tropical Freeze, Fire Emblem 7, Super Metroid, Link to the Past, Twilight Princess, and finally Aria of Sorrow. All of the games but Fire Emblem 7 were new for me, so the system is ridiculous value. My biggest regret is a week later Nintendo put up a used $200 Wii U on their store when I had paid $100 more :(.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@jg4xchamp said:
@charizard1605 said:
@jg4xchamp said:
@Shewgenja said:

Persona 5.

You mean the game the PS4 is splitting with its previous generation counterpart?

Oh come on, you know as well as I do that in the Xbone/PS4 war, it's an exclusive. I counted MCC as an exclusive against PS4. I counted Forza Horizon 2 as an exclusive. I still count Ryse and Dead Rising and whatever as exclusives.

If you are a gamer that owns all systems, do any of these count? No, sure they don't. Most people? Most people buy one, maybe two systems, and for them, it's usually a console and a handheld. The likelihood of a console/PC overlap, or a PS4/XB1 overlap is very low.

tushar172787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#87 tushar172787
Member since 2015 • 2561 Posts
@freedomfreak said:
@Bigboi500 said:

Ori is so damn amazing, it's not even funny. :|

Yes.

i agree, it's the first time i cried over a game (not joking)

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

@charizard1605: @lostrib: Delusion is understandable in the face of despair

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#89 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64039 Posts

@charizard1605 said:
@jg4xchamp said:

I counted MCC as an exclusive against PS4.

That's your fault, I wouldn't, it's a fucking remaster of all things. That's as antiexclusive as you can get.

And fine have Persona 5, that's a whopping 2 games worth a damn this year, way to shoot for the stars. Thank fucking god Sony is here to save console gaming with 2 fucking games worth a damn. We out here 2015, year of the forever...got two fucking games.

This all star performance from Playstation, two fucking games. God damn, masterful ass performance.

93BlackHawk93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#90 93BlackHawk93
Member since 2010 • 8611 Posts

@charizard1605: Damn. So, where's my new sig and avy?

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44158 Posts

Ye ole we don't love our system, we just Hate yours thingy.... week after weak, after week, after weak.

On a positive note, there' s been too much for me to possibly play this year, way too much plus I have many games from last year that are less than 25% complete.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

Man, the amount of salt in this thread over me pointing out the obvious is just great. PS4 has had more big exclusives. WiiU has had more big exclusives. PC has had more big exclusives this year. That puts the XBone at the bottom of the totem pole.

But hey, feel free to make this a problem about me. It's not like you Lemmings weren't going to play that card seeing as how I've become your Big Bad Wolf. The HolidayBone is what it is. A console you need to dust off with your hunting gear once a year because it has come in season.

Avatar image for APiranhaAteMyVa
APiranhaAteMyVa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 APiranhaAteMyVa
Member since 2011 • 4160 Posts

According to OPs post Xbox has one more exclusive than PS4, so Xbox already wins and its best exclusives for 2015 are yet to come.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@APiranhaAteMyVa said:

According to OPs post Xbox has one more exclusive than PS4, so Xbox already wins and its best exclusives for 2015 are yet to come.

According to your post, you cannot math.

tushar172787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 tushar172787

@Shewgenja said:
@APiranhaAteMyVa said:

According to your post, you cannot math.

maybe he excluded the indies.

tushar172787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 tushar172787

@deadline-zero0 said:

@charizard1605: @lostrib: Delusion is understandable in the face of despair

we've been having two of these per day since E3, right?