Played Wii for the first time and it's exactly what I thought it would be...

• 59 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

d12malu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 d12malu
Member since 2002 • 1023 Posts

...a novelty.

Now before the sheep start stampeding, please hear me out. The Wii is revolutionary and I can see why it is selling good. I haven't had extensive time with the system but enough to grasp the concept of the Wii and a few of the games released for it. But from a gamers standpoint, it just doesnt cut it compared to what you can get elsewhere. I confess, I am a bit of a graphics whore, but gameplay is what ultimately keeps me hooked for hours and days sometimes. Everyone have an open-mind and take a minute to read what I have to say.

Advantages

--Controller boggles my mind on how it works. I feel sometimes like I have a full body controller on sensing every movement I make. Truly innovative.

--First-party games are what you have come to expect from Nintendo. All the familiar names are there or will be shortly (Zelda, Metroid, Mario, etc.)

--It is cheaper than the PS3 and Xbox 360 and tons cheaper than a gaming rig.

--You actually work up a sweat so if you want to do some aerobic exercise and game at the same time, you can.

--Slick-looking system that fits with anyone's home theatre set-up.

Disadvantages

--Graphics are poor compared to today's standards and will only get worse with what is coming out there for other systems.

--Sound could actually be worse than the graphics.

--I couldn't play for more than an hour at a time b/c I was tired. And I work out religiously. It is just that I'm not looking to exercise while playing games. I'm looking to unwind and relax.

--Motion sensing is still not where I would like it to be. There was targeting issues with a few of the FPS games I played and other little annoyances that reminded me that this is new tech.

--Third-party games are weak and nothing on the horizon that jumps out at me. Anything multi-platform either skips the Wii or is a watered down port.

--Majority of games are for a younger audience and I'm not that young anymore.

Conclusion

I'm sure I may have left out a few advantages and disadvantages but this is what my initial impression of playing the Wii has left me with. You get a fun system that would be cool to play with a lot of people who aren't serious gamers. My uncle is the one who owns the system and he is 50+ years old. Exactly the type of person Nintendo is hoping for. And I guarantee you a year from now, he will not be playing his Wii anymore. He's always been into the latest and most hyped tech and this is the latest one. Kinda like the Wii commercials, where you have those two guys come into a business or house and it shows everyone having a good ol' time. It's like a trivia game or board game that you whip out when lots of people are together and need something to do to kill time. A passing interest...a fad...a NOVELTY. Nintendo knows this and, quite frankly, the only ones who don't get it are crazed Nintendo fans. Nintendo doesn't want you sitting on the couch wasting the day away playing their machine. They are content to sell them like hot-cakes for real cheap, let them collect dust in the closet or corner, and when you want a party game or short diversion from reality, to think of them. Everyone has there preference and I like cutting-edge graphics, mature themes, and immersive gameplay. Not cartoonish looking, keyboard sounding, my-wrist-is-throbbing, gameplay.

Anyone else feel the same way? Any Nintendo fans that can acknowledge these obvious facts but are happy anyways? I'd rather fanboys admit the system is a novelty but don't really care, rather than trying to pass this system off as a true gaming system and deny the obvious.

GodLovesDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 GodLovesDead
Member since 2007 • 9755 Posts
Exactly why I sold my Wii for a 360. Too bad the 360 gave me 3LOD, but it's still worth it. It's coming back Tuesday.
laughingman42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 laughingman42
Member since 2007 • 8730 Posts
what game(s) did you play? because If all you played was wii sports, that game is a novelty and is meant to be the hook to the rest of the system. but if it is such a passing fad that will collect dust on people's shelves then why is the attach rate so high? (something like 6:1 in the US)
Metroid_Time

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 Metroid_Time
Member since 2006 • 2225 Posts
AHAHA couldn't play it for more than an hour? Want another cookie boy?
-CheeseEater-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 -CheeseEater-
Member since 2007 • 5258 Posts
Play Mario Strikers and get back to me on that one...
marvelfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 marvelfan
Member since 2003 • 1365 Posts

...a novelty.

Now before the sheep start stampeding, please hear me out. The Wii is revolutionary and I can see why it is selling good. I haven't had extensive time with the system but enough to grasp the concept of the Wii and a few of the games released for it. But from a gamers standpoint, it just doesnt cut it compared to what you can get elsewhere. I confess, I am a bit of a graphics whore, but gameplay is what ultimately keeps me hooked for hours and days sometimes. Everyone have an open-mind and take a minute to read what I have to say.

Advantages

--Controller boggles my mind on how it works. I feel sometimes like I have a full body controller on sensing every movement I make. Truly innovative.

--First-party games are what you have come to expect from Nintendo. All the familiar names are there or will be shortly (Zelda, Metroid, Mario, etc.)

--You actually work up a sweat so if you want to do some aerobic exercise and game at the same time, you can.

Disadvantages

--Graphics are poor compared to today's standards and will only get worse with what is coming out there for other systems.

--I couldn't play for more than an hour at a time b/c I was tired. And I work out religiously. It is just that I'm not looking to exercise while playing games. I'm looking to unwind and relax.

--Motion sensing is still not where I would like it to be. There was targeting issues with a few of the FPS games I played and other little annoyances that reminded me that this is new tech.

--Third-party games are weak and nothing on the horizon that jumps out at me. Anything multi-platform either skips the Wii or is a watered down port.

Conclusion

I'm sure I may have left out a few advantages and disadvantages but this is what my initial impression of playing the Wii has left me with. You get a fun system that would be cool to play with a lot of people who aren't serious gamers. My uncle is the one who owns the system and he is 50+ years old. Exactly the type of person Nintendo is hoping for. And I guarantee you a year from now, he will not be playing his Wii anymore. He's always been into the latest and most hyped tech and this is the latest one. Kinda like the Wii commercials, where you have those two guys come into a business or house and it shows everyone having a good ol' time. It's like a trivia game or board game that you whip out when lots of people are together and need something to do to kill time. A passing interest...a fad...a NOVELTY. Nintendo knows this and, quite frankly, the only ones who don't get it are crazed Nintendo fans. Nintendo doesn't want you sitting on the couch wasting the day away playing their machine. They are content to sell them like hot-cakes for real cheap, let them collect dust in the closet or corner, and when you want a party game or short diversion from reality, to think of them. Everyone has there preference and I like cutting-edge graphics, mature themes, and immersive gameplay. Not cartoonish looking, keyboard sounding, my-wrist-is-throbbing, gameplay.

Anyone else feel the same way? Any Nintendo fans that can acknowledge these obvious facts but are happy anyways? I'd rather fanboys admit the system is a novelty but don't really care, rather than trying to pass this system off as a true gaming system and deny the obvious.

d12malu

You are a genius my friend, couldn't have said it better my self. Precisely my thoughts on the Wii and whyI wont buy one.

ScrunchMuppet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ScrunchMuppet
Member since 2005 • 367 Posts

You say it's a novelty and then immediately after you say it's revolutionary. I agree with you on the sound aspect but the Wii isn't a powerhouse machine catered to graphic lovers. Personally, for what it is, I think the graphics are fine (but Red Steel was a joke!).

It'll be interesting to see how well the Wii does. Personally, I don't put much (in fact, any) stock in all these people shouting "the wii has won TEH WAR." It's doing well now obviously, but Nintendo needs the games to support it.

EDIT: As for the tiredness thing, eh I guess it varies from person to person. I rarely stand up and wave my arms about like they do in the adverts; I just lie on my bed 'cos I'm a lazy bastard.

Big_T-Mac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Big_T-Mac
Member since 2005 • 6973 Posts
its currently a novelty until ssb online, mariokart online, and a good looking, good playing online fps are on the system. then it will be legendary.
GodLovesDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 GodLovesDead
SSB won't even use the Wii controller. It might as well be considered a GameCube game.
d12malu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 d12malu

what game(s) did you play? because If all you played was wii sports, that game is a novelty and is meant to be the hook to the rest of the system. but if it is such a passing fad that will collect dust on people's shelves then why is the attach rate so high? (something like 6:1 in the US)laughingman42

You are pretty accurate. I played Wii sports the most. But also played Red Steel, CoD, and Zelda for a significant time. Wii Sports was fun and obviously isn't meant to be played for long periods of time, but the other games just didnt show me a better gaming experience than what I can get on other systems.

ScrunchMuppet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ScrunchMuppet
Member since 2005 • 367 Posts

SSB won't even use the Wii controller. It might as well be considered a GameCube game.GodLovesDead

Not entirely sure if this is true, but I think SSBB can use the Wii controller or/and the GameCube controller. Aside from that and a graphical uplifht, the game doesen't seem to have changed much. Some people like it like that, others don't so I guess you could argue either way.

Teh_Stevz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Teh_Stevz
Member since 2005 • 5678 Posts

I've never been one to nitpick but how in HELL can the sound be worse than the graphics?

Unless every game uses Midi to output their music and sound then you'd havesome point. Super Monkeyball Banana Blitz on the other hand says otherwise.

GodLovesDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 GodLovesDead

[QUOTE="laughingman42"]what game(s) did you play? because If all you played was wii sports, that game is a novelty and is meant to be the hook to the rest of the system. but if it is such a passing fad that will collect dust on people's shelves then why is the attach rate so high? (something like 6:1 in the US)d12malu

You are pretty accurate. I played Wii sports the most. But also played Red Steel, CoD, and Zelda for a significant time. Wii Sports was fun and obviously isn't meant to be played for long periods of time, but the other games just didnt show me a better gaming experience than what I can get on other systems.

That's how I was feeling. After 2 hours of Red Steel, I got sick of turning in that game and threw it out. Played Zelda for 20 hours, but in the end - I got sick of the controller (having to shake it and stuff) and I just lost the desire to play

laughingman42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 laughingman42

[QUOTE="laughingman42"]what game(s) did you play? because If all you played was wii sports, that game is a novelty and is meant to be the hook to the rest of the system. but if it is such a passing fad that will collect dust on people's shelves then why is the attach rate so high? (something like 6:1 in the US)d12malu

Just so you know, red steal suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks. And I've heard CoD isnt much better.
laughingman42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 laughingman42

SSB won't even use the Wii controller. It might as well be considered a GameCube game.GodLovesDead
not true

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/gamemode/various/various01.html

monkeysrfat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#16 monkeysrfat
Member since 2007 • 1789 Posts

:lol:One of the stupidest comments I've ever read. Good one!

Avatar image for tylerdurden2621
tylerdurden2621

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 tylerdurden2621
Member since 2006 • 704 Posts
I got my wii on launch day, and I have finally listed the damn thing on craigs list. I think more and more people are going to start selling them off, its just not that good of a console. We can all and sit around an argue anything, but deep down I think most people know the wii is a relatively lame console. I think these non gamer folk that bought a lot of the wiis will forget about them, and then they will become dust collectors. I turned my wii on for the first time today in a very very long time just to make sure the thing still works. The wii will continue to sell well through the rest of this year, and a little into 08 and then its back to gamecube days. That is not a knock on the gamecube, because I thought the gamecube was a solid console for its time, but it just didn't sell well. All I know is some guy is suppose to meet up with me tuesday and buy my wii for 250, so hopefully he comes through.
Gangans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Gangans
Member since 2007 • 1273 Posts

At least your reasoning was well thought out thread starter, so I respect your point of view on this issue.

However I don't agree with it. You say you spent a short period of time with the wii, probably playing one or two games?

I have spent a few months with it and played about 20 games, and I can tell you, it doesn't dissapoint, even before the big guns have been released.

To each his own I guess.

monkeysrfat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#19 monkeysrfat
Member since 2007 • 1789 Posts

I got my wii on launch day, and I have finally listed the damn thing on craigs list. I think more and more people are going to start selling them off, its just not that good of a console. We can all and sit around an argue anything, but deep down I think most people know the wii is a relatively lame console. I think these non gamer folk that bought a lot of the wiis will forget about them, and then they will become dust collectors. I turned my wii on for the first time today in a very very long time just to make sure the thing still works. The wii will continue to sell well through the rest of this year, and a little into 08 and then its back to gamecube days. That is not a knock on the gamecube, because I thought the gamecube was a solid console for its time, but it just didn't sell well. All I know is some guy is suppose to meet up with me tuesday and buy my wii for 250, so hopefully he comes through. tylerdurden2621

ok reading that tells me you have no idea how a casual mind works. Most casuals love the wii, most casuals get bored of there console anyway cos they buy far less games

d12malu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 d12malu

I got my wii on launch day, and I have finally listed the damn thing on craigs list. I think more and more people are going to start selling them off, its just not that good of a console. We can all and sit around an argue anything, but deep down I think most people know the wii is a relatively lame console. I think these non gamer folk that bought a lot of the wiis will forget about them, and then they will become dust collectors. I turned my wii on for the first time today in a very very long time just to make sure the thing still works. The wii will continue to sell well through the rest of this year, and a little into 08 and then its back to gamecube days. That is not a knock on the gamecube, because I thought the gamecube was a solid console for its time, but it just didn't sell well. All I know is some guy is suppose to meet up with me tuesday and buy my wii for 250, so hopefully he comes through. tylerdurden2621

I feel u. I was there on launch day when I got to choose between the Gamecube or Xbox. I went with the Gamecube and quickly realized my mistake. Nintendo lives and dies by their All-Star cast of familiar video game characters and the company just was not growing with my needs. They want to stay with the younger generations, so be it. I returned it and got a Xbox and never looked back. While I missed out on some games I really wanted to play (like Resident Evil 4), I ended up playing it anyways later on PS2, and the advantages of the other systems far outweighed sticking with the Gamecube.

Rahnyc4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Rahnyc4
Member since 2005 • 6660 Posts
we seen topics like this before with the Nintendo Ds.. lmao.. talk about deja vu. people slammed the Ds for having a weak line up back when it came out, till the summer came around and you seen a flood of good games. this is the same thing with the nintendo wii. the summer is going to be the true start of the future of the wii, with the launch of metroid prime 3
IAmRodyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#22 IAmRodyle
Member since 2006 • 4347 Posts

d12malu

Somehow these facts make me question whether or not you actually played the system.

Gangans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Gangans
Member since 2007 • 1273 Posts
[QUOTE="d12malu"]

IAmRodyle

Somehow these facts make me question whether or not you actually played the system.

Actually if he really got into wii boxing or tennis then he would be very tired after an hour, or at least sweating profusely.

d12malu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 d12malu
[QUOTE="d12malu"]

IAmRodyle

I played it, simple as that. About 4-5 hours total on Wii Sports, 2-3 hours on Red Steel, and over an hour each on CoD and Zelda.

Edit: Boxing I feel was the most physically demanding. Swinging both arms like a mad man worked up a sweat in no time.

Hewkii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Hewkii
Member since 2006 • 26339 Posts

Michael85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Michael85
Member since 2005 • 3971 Posts
Heh, a novelty. Yeah, that's what it'll be until the anti-Wii fanboys' console of choice decides to implement it. Then it'll be revolutionary. They'll only have to wait until next generation for that, though.
Titan_V

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Titan_V
Member since 2005 • 114 Posts
[QUOTE="IAmRodyle"][QUOTE="d12malu"]

d12malu

I played it, simple as that. About 4-5 hours total on Wii Sports, 2-3 hours on Red Steel, and over an hour each on CoD and Zelda.

Edit: Boxing I feel was the most physically demanding. Swinging both arms like a mad man worked up a sweat in no time.

Then stop flinging around and flick your wrists instead, that all it takes to play the game.

Taelene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Taelene
Member since 2005 • 31 Posts
We can argue all day about weather a console is good or not. Everyone has their own opinion. I have a 360 and a wii I love them both for different reasons. One has grapics the other is just fun to play. And you should not slam a console until it has been out a year or so. It takes developers that long to use a console to its full potential. I am not a fan boy or girl. Have never had a nintendo before. Was playstation before this.
Suyomizzle_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#29 Suyomizzle_
Member since 2005 • 1317 Posts

I own a Wii and I agree 100%, no depth.

It reminds me of Guitar Hero, a complete novelty, but you see how long that's stayed popular.

d12malu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 d12malu
[QUOTE="d12malu"][QUOTE="IAmRodyle"][QUOTE="d12malu"]

Titan_V

Then stop flinging around and flick your wrists instead, that all it takes to play the game.

Ya, I figured that out after an hour of playing but I was just getting into it. Basically, I was playing it like the commercials show. Personally, I think it is good to get into it, b/c if all I have to do is flick my wrists then I would rather just push buttons. What is so great about moving my wrists all around? Like Wii baseball, when I first started playing I was doing the batter's stance and pitching like real baseball. Same with bowling, holding the controller up and doing the whole arm movement to bowl. When I realized all you need to do is flick your wrists around, I really started to not see the point in having the Wii controller the way it is. Essentially, it is a wireless controller with a little more movement. And the one genre that I thought the Wii would excel at (FPS) turned out to be not what I expected. Like someone posted above though, to each his own, and the Wii doesn't do it for me.

deepdreamer256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#31 deepdreamer256
Member since 2005 • 7140 Posts
Well done, you just summed up precisely why I don't want a Wii yet.
d12malu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 d12malu

It reminds me of Guitar Hero, a complete novelty, but you see how long that's stayed popular.

Suyomizzle_

Good comparison. Now if Wii gave me a replica machine gun to use in CoD, that would be fun. Or a replica samurai sword for Red Steel, it would be better. But for obvious reasons they dont. And yes, Wii will probably outsell everything this coming Christmas, but it will be b/c casual gamers and parents don't know any better or can't afford it. Think about it, average parent walks into a store, kid has been bugging them about a video game system, and you dont know the difference between the 3 systems. What do you choose? I guarantee you, the cheapest one 9 times out of 10.

Don't get me wrong, I like Nintendo and alot of their first-party games but they are a very stubborn company and always have been. They don't neccessarily listen to the consumers (Miyamoto made that perfectly clear in an interview when he said whatever people want, he tries to do the opposite. Like trying to deliver what people don't know they want yet.) Well thanks Miyamoto, but Im jaded enough to know what I want and he even said he doesn't play games anymore so he is not in touch with the gamer. I was a sheep before with Nintendo 64 and the stubborness of Nintendo (cartridges are superior, Nintendo seal of quality, blah blah blah) led to their downfall. Now Im just a gamer who is educated enough to know what I want.

NickJayD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 NickJayD
Member since 2007 • 212 Posts
I'm a Wii owner, loved SNES, N64, even the Cube wasn't bad. But there is something I don't like about the Wii and the way Nintendo is going, they have become sickenly casual and the Wii is the most casual console I've ever played. They are changing gaming for the worse and I hate everything the Wiiand Nintendo now stand for. Sad as I was a massive Nintendo fan during the SNES days. But I hope it's a massive failure over time, sadly it won't be as casuals rule all.
d12malu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 d12malu

I'm a Wii owner, loved SNES, N64, even the Cube wasn't bad. But there is something I don't like about the Wii and the way Nintendo is going, they have become sickenly casual and the Wii is the most casual console I've ever played. They are changing gaming for the worse and I hate everything the Wiiand Nintendo now stand for. Sad as I was a massive Nintendo fan during the SNES days. But I hope it's a massive failure over time, sadly it won't be as casuals rule all.NickJayD

FTW, especially the last sentence.

Jimmybones79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Jimmybones79
Member since 2004 • 1027 Posts

Actually it does..

shoeman12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 shoeman12
Member since 2005 • 8744 Posts

the official smash bros website disagrees

NickJayD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 NickJayD
Member since 2007 • 212 Posts

I couldn't even bring myself to finish one of my favourite franchises because it was on Wii, Zelda TP. I found the controls WORSE with the Wiimote than with a normal analog stick, and there was just something missing from the game that was in previous Zelda games. I got bored...

I traded it in the other day and the guy behind the counter says to me you got a Wii?...I'm like duh yeah I do. He says yeah it was cool at first but it's become like a gimmick now. I was surprised as this is there best selling console and they are bashing it, it seems people are waking up to the cold hard truth that Wii is becoming a annoyance, a pain in the ass of gaming and it's not going to go away. I'm going to sell my Wii and get a PS3 to go with my 360, I don't care if people don't like PS3, at least it's not a ******* gimmick.

wmc540

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 wmc540
Member since 2006 • 2620 Posts

At least your reasoning was well thought out thread starter, so I respect your point of view on this issue.

However I don't agree with it. You say you spent a short period of time with the wii, probably playing one or two games?

I have spent a few months with it and played about 20 games, and I can tell you, it doesn't dissapoint, even before the big guns have been released.

To each his own I guess.

Gangans

You've wasted a lot of money if you bought those games. I would struggle to buy 5 games for the Wii.

hyruledweller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 hyruledweller
Member since 2006 • 3168 Posts

You work out religiously, yet you found the Wii makes you tired. :?

Im a fat slob, and i can handle the Wii just fine.

Zhengi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Zhengi
Member since 2006 • 8479 Posts
[QUOTE="Suyomizzle_"]

d12malu

Good comparison. Now if Wii gave me a replica machine gun to use in CoD, that would be fun. Or a replica samurai sword for Red Steel, it would be better.

And coming to the conclusion that the Wii is a novelty based on only launch titles is hilarious. At least play some more games on it for longer periods of time before coming to such a conclusion. Also, you might want to sit down next time if you want to relax and play games. You don't have to be like those people in the ads.

RahnAetas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 RahnAetas
Member since 2003 • 1834 Posts

For me:

The games you like, I play on the PC. For the "cartoonish looking, keyboard sounding, my-wrist-is-throbbing" (BTW, that just screams bias) gameplay I play the Wii.

The Wii hasn't been out a year, 3rd parties haven't created anything worth while for it, Nintendo hasn't put out it's 'heavy hitters' and motion sensing is first generation. Demanding perfection right out of the gates is like demanding games like Starfox, Donkey Kong Country, and Super Mario RPG the instant the SNES system was released.

wavebrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 wavebrid
Member since 2006 • 8204 Posts

"Now before the sheep start stampeding, please hear me out. The Wii is revolutionary and I can see why it is selling good. I haven't had extensive time with the system"

You really cant put your own thoughts till you get more time playing therefore you shouldnt of made this thread

wavebrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 wavebrid

...a novelty.

Advantages

Disadvantages

Conclusion

d12malu

b1. you cant make that statement till we see all wii grapchis power that just a plain wrong statment.

b2. really i dont think this is true. maybe you just got a bad tv or the speaker on wiiremote is not done well.

b3. somehow i doubt you work out if you cant even play an hr. ITS A FLIK OF A WRIST you dont need to move around and you do realx :roll:

b4. It takes time to get use to the controller give developers a chance.

b5. its already ben reported 1000000000000000000 times that there switching to wii over and over... :roll:

b6. your a troll thats all you are :|

im done

power_rangerer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 power_rangerer
Member since 2006 • 861 Posts
excellent you took the wordsout of my mouth.
MrDziekuje

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#45 MrDziekuje
Member since 2004 • 7730 Posts

AHAHA couldn't play it for more than an hour? Want another cookie boy?Metroid_Time

Yeah, what was he running full speed on a treadmill when he was playing?

SA--X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 SA--X
Member since 2007 • 340 Posts

d12malu

So wait, you played the Wii for a little while and you came to this conclusion? Did you play all the (or most) of the games in its library when you tried it. Everything else in your post was fine but this.

d12malu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 d12malu

hyruledweller

I mostly do anaerobic exercises (that's weight-lifting for you fat slobs out there ;) ). And I was getting into it like the commercials. Besides, I get alot of aerobic exercise already playing basketball and other outdoor activities. Im not looking for a gaming machine that makes me sweat. And after playing and figuring out all I have to do is flick the wrist, well, what is really the immersion in that?

kittykatz5k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#48 kittykatz5k
Member since 2004 • 32249 Posts
[QUOTE="hyruledweller"]

d12malu

I mostly do anaerobic exercises (that's weight-lifting for you fat slobs out there ;) ). And I was getting into it like the commercials. Besides, I get alot of aerobic exercise already playing basketball and other outdoor activities. Im not looking for a gaming machine that makes me sweat. And after playing and figuring out all I have to do is flick the wrist, well, what is really the immersion in that?

I go all out on the motions in warioware and I never really got tired from it.

tree-branch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 tree-branch
Member since 2007 • 3262 Posts
I think its terrrible and will stop selling.
wavebrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 wavebrid

[QUOTE="GodLovesDead"]SSB won't even use the Wii controller. It might as well be considered a GameCube game.ScrunchMuppet

Not entirely sure if this is true, but I think SSBB can use the Wii controller or/and the GameCube controller. Aside from that and a graphical uplifht, the game doesen't seem to have changed much. Some people like it like that, others don't so I guess you could argue either way.

false wii can you wii remote wii andnunchuck, cube controller, and classic controller all of the,

http://wii.ign.com/articles/795/795127p1.html