Platinum Games; Bayonetta on PS3 was our biggest failure

• 107 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

EzcapeTheFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 EzcapeTheFate
Member since 2010 • 1063 Posts

[QUOTE="EzcapeTheFate"][QUOTE="4dr1el"]

see that?

It means I can play Skyrim on PS3 so no, its not a X360 exclusive

DLC is DLC no matter what or how much it offers. Its still sold apart from the original experience. DLC is a plus nothing more.

If Skyrim is a PS3 exclusive then I guess so was GTA IV for a while until PS3 received Liberty City Stories... Only a moronic stupid fanboy would actually believe that... how pathetic it is to relly over multiplats to bash the rival console? Thats what happens when fanboys dont have exclusives to argue about

4dr1el

So you are sayin that you PS3 has dawngaurd then? cause thats part of the skyrim experience..

Not the ORIGINAL experience. Any DLC (and I mean ANY) is part of the experience, but is OPTIONAL. And so is Dawnguard. Challenge Rooms is still part of the BioShock experience, being it worthy or not. So I ask you again, is BioShock a PS3 exclusive because it has exclusive DLC? It seems to be the stupid logic you're trying to pass out here...

Ok bro, you enjoy your "challenge rooms". The rest of us xbox owners will enjoy Dawngaurd. :lol:
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#52 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="4dr1el"]

see that?

DLC is DLC no matter what or how much it offers. Its still sold apart from the original experience. DLC is a plus nothing more.

If Skyrim is a 360 exclusive then I guess so was GTA IV for a while until PS3 received Liberty City Stories... Only a moronic stupid fanboy would actually believe that... how pathetic it is to relly over multiplats to bash the rival console? Thats what happens when fanboys dont have exclusives to argue about

ShadowMoses900

agreed,skyrim is not a 360 exclusive but if you want to play the definitive version of skyrim you get it on PC or 360, skyrim without dawnguard is like oblivion without shivering isles.

LOL no.

I have played Dawnguard, it is not anything like Shivering Isles, not even close. It's also not very long, honestly it's good but not THAT good. You 360 only guys are over hyping so you can use it as "ammo", but really it's not super amazing or anything.

And there is no differnece in gameplay or grapics between the 360 and PS3 version. After the patch obviously.

But there is a difference shadow, you can play dawnguard on the PC and 360, you cannot on the Ps3, if you don't think that gives the 360 and PC versions an advantage over the Ps3 version then you are clearly deluded, it's extra content dude, gives the PC and 360 versions of skyrim the same edge over the Ps3 that the Ps3 version of Batman AA had over the other versions of the game.
nameless12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 nameless12345
Member since 2010 • 15125 Posts

Good thing they won't have to worry about things like shortage of RAM or lack of anti-alliasing on the Wii U.

Avatar image for Master_ShakeXXX
Master_ShakeXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

#54 Master_ShakeXXX
Member since 2008 • 13361 Posts

I still refuse to play Bayonetta because I don't want to experience the sh*tty version. It's too bad because Platinum are amazing devs and I'm sure I would have been blown away. Atleast they got Vanquish right thank god :D

Big_Pecks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#55 Big_Pecks
Member since 2010 • 5973 Posts

Future Headline:

Platinum Games; Bayonetta 2 on Wii-U was our biggest success

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 nini200
Member since 2005 • 11484 Posts

Future Headline:

Big_Pecks

Yep and I'll be part of what makes that happen :D

Also maybe we'll see Vanquish 2 as a WiiU exclusive :twisted:

Avatar image for Master_ShakeXXX
Master_ShakeXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

#57 Master_ShakeXXX
Member since 2008 • 13361 Posts

[QUOTE="Big_Pecks"]

Future Headline:

nini200

I might actually buy a Wii U if that were the case.

m_machine024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 m_machine024
Member since 2006 • 15874 Posts

A bigger failure than Madworld on Wii?nintendoboy16
...................Madworld was a failure?

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts
Yeah Bayo was shocking on PS3...

[QUOTE="Big_Pecks"]

Future Headline:

nini200

Nintendo should buy Platinum, and get us another Okami/Zelda styIe game from them, as well as a Vanquish 2 :P

Future Headline:

Big_Pecks
Hmmmz, not so sure bout that. Their last game on Nintendo console was Madworld for the Wii, sold a few hundred thousand copies on an install base of what? Almost a hundred million?
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 CaseyWegner
Member since 2002 • 70114 Posts

[QUOTE="4dr1el"]

[QUOTE="EzcapeTheFate"] Skyrim kinda is though, if you want to play the full complete version that includes DLC, xbox is where its atJohnnyCageMK

One thing is Skyrim, other is Skyrim: Dawnguard...

Thats like saying BioShock is a PS3 exclusive because it has DLC that the X360/PC doesnt have (Challenge Rooms)

Thats idiotic

lol at comparing challenge rooms to a Skyrim expansion pack. The true Skyrim experience is exclusive to 360 unless you have a gaming PC. I remember when cows said stuff like "lems are just beta testing Dawnguard for PS3 lulz". PS3 just can't run it. Its a terrible console.

a game is exclusive unless you have another system that can play it. really?

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#61 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="delta3074"]agreed,skyrim is not a 360 exclusive but if you want to play the definitive version of skyrim you get it on PC or 360, skyrim without dawnguard is like oblivion without shivering isles.delta3074

LOL no.

I have played Dawnguard, it is not anything like Shivering Isles, not even close. It's also not very long, honestly it's good but not THAT good. You 360 only guys are over hyping so you can use it as "ammo", but really it's not super amazing or anything.

And there is no differnece in gameplay or grapics between the 360 and PS3 version. After the patch obviously.

But there is a difference shadow, you can play dawnguard on the PC and 360, you cannot on the Ps3, if you don't think that gives the 360 and PC versions an advantage over the Ps3 version then you are clearly deluded, it's extra content dude, gives the PC and 360 versions of skyrim the same edge over the Ps3 that the Ps3 version of Batman AA had over the other versions of the game.

I was referring to the gameplay performance and graphics....not the extra content. It seems like you 360 only guys take pride in the DLC not being on PS3, you probably wish the PS3 version was broken. Guess it makes you feel less insecure about your system....

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 PSP107
Member since 2007 • 18827 Posts
[QUOTE="4dr1el"]

They should be repent about it. Even with all the bad publicity around it, the PS3 version still sold better then the 360 one. Now imagine how it could have sold if it was a good version on the PS3 from he beggining... had they released a good PS3 version and maybe, just maybe, Bayonetta 2 wouldnt be a WiiU exclusive atm

Most Hack'n'slash fans are on PS3 because they grew up with DMC, Onimusha, GoW, Shinobi (PS2), Genji, etc, etc... releasing a game like Bayonetta exclusively on the 360, as initially intended, would be a suicide. Almost every HnS this gen sold better on PS3 (DMC4, Bayonetta, Castlevania: LoS)

What about releasing Bayonetta 2 on Nintendo. Is that suicidal.
spiderluck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 spiderluck
Member since 2012 • 2405 Posts
" At the time we didnt really know how to develop on PS3 all that well" well it must be the PS3's fault then amirite? Heil68
Yes ...you are right
Avatar image for Nintendo_Ownes7
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#64 Nintendo_Ownes7
Member since 2005 • 30973 Posts

[QUOTE="Big_Pecks"]

Future Headline:

locopatho

Hmmmz, not so sure bout that. Their last game on Nintendo console was Madworld for the Wii, sold a few hundred thousand copies on an install base of what? Almost a hundred million?

Well Madworld problem was SEGA didn't really market it. With Bayonetta 2 it all depends on how well Nintendo market it.

Also the Wii and the Wii U might have different fanbases it all depends on how Nintendo markets the system; With the Wii they went after the Casual/Non-gamer and with the Wii U they say they want the hardcore gamer to purchase it.

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 locopatho

[QUOTE="locopatho"][QUOTE="Big_Pecks"]

Future Headline:

Nintendo_Ownes7

Well Madworld problem was SEGA didn't really market it. With Bayonetta 2 it all depends on how well Nintendo market it.

Also the Wii and the Wii U might have different fanbases it all depends on how Nintendo markets the system; With the Wii they went after the Casual/Non-gamer and with the Wii U they say they want the hardcore gamer to purchase it.

Bayonneta was a much higher quality game then Madworld as well, assuming the sequel is as good that can't hurt.
SuperFlakeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 SuperFlakeman
Member since 2011 • 7411 Posts

I've always wanted to play this game but I only have a PS3 -.-

jackfruitchips

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 jackfruitchips
Member since 2012 • 1065 Posts

"The biggest failure for Platinum so far, the one that really sticks in my mind, is that port, Inaba tells us. At the time we didnt really know how to develop on PS3 all that well, and whether we could have done it is irrelevant: we made the decision that we couldnt. But looking back on the result, and especially what ended up being released to users, I regard that as our biggest failure.

http://ultimategamecard.playspan.com/ugcstores?utm_source=gsn&utm_medium=skin&utm_campaign=sto

PSP107
Finally a dev admit they didn't know to make game on PS3 properly. When will Bethesda and Gearbox say the same thing ?
locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 locopatho

SuperFlakeman
Jump in :P
Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#69 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

[QUOTE="4dr1el"]

[QUOTE="JohnnyCageMK"] lol at comparing challenge rooms to a Skyrim expansion pack. The true Skyrim experience is exclusive to 360 unless you have a gaming PC. I remember when cows said stuff like "lems are just beta testing Dawnguard for PS3 lulz". PS3 just can't run it. Its a terrible console.delta3074

see that?

If Skyrim is a 360 exclusive then I guess so was GTA IV for a while until PS3 received Liberty City Stories... Only a moronic stupid fanboy would actually believe that... how pathetic it is to relly over multiplats to bash the rival console? Thats what happens when fanboys dont have exclusives to argue about

agreed,skyrim is not a 360 exclusive but if you want to play the definitive version of skyrim you get it on PC or 360, skyrim without dawnguard is like oblivion without shivering isles.

Bull cookies. Dawnguard is nothing more than a run-of-the-mill set of guild missions just like the rest of 'em, and heavily over-priced at that. Trying to say it's essential is very disengenuous.

ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#70 ShadowsDemon
Member since 2012 • 10059 Posts
It works fine.
ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#71 ShadowsDemon
Member since 2012 • 10059 Posts
[QUOTE="4dr1el"]

[QUOTE="EzcapeTheFate"] So you are sayin that you PS3 has dawngaurd then? cause thats part of the skyrim experience..EzcapeTheFate

Not the ORIGINAL experience. Any DLC (and I mean ANY) is part of the experience, but is OPTIONAL. And so is Dawnguard. Challenge Rooms is still part of the BioShock experience, being it worthy or not. So I ask you again, is BioShock a PS3 exclusive because it has exclusive DLC? It seems to be the stupid logic you're trying to pass out here...

Ok bro, you enjoy your "challenge rooms". The rest of us xbox owners will enjoy Dawngaurd. :lol:

Dawnguard is an overpriced, crappy expansion that has you doing short guild missions. I have Skyrim on the PS3, and I'm not missing out on anything.
4dr1el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 4dr1el
Member since 2012 • 2380 Posts

SuperFlakeman

That shouldnt stop you. Its really not as bad as people make it sound to be. If you have internet conection and download the latest patches the game runs fine

I beat it on hard mode for PS3 and had a blast! One of the best HnS games around, even on PS3

4dr1el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 4dr1el

[QUOTE="PSP107"]

"The biggest failure for Platinum so far, the one that really sticks in my mind, is that port, Inaba tells us. At the time we didnt really know how to develop on PS3 all that well, and whether we could have done it is irrelevant: we made the decision that we couldnt. But looking back on the result, and especially what ended up being released to users, I regard that as our biggest failure.

http://ultimategamecard.playspan.com/ugcstores?utm_source=gsn&utm_medium=skin&utm_campaign=sto

jackfruitchips

Finally a dev admit they didn't know to make game on PS3 properly. When will Bethesda and Gearbox say the same thing ?

Gearbox? Is Borderlands 2 PS3 version bad? I ask this because the 1st Borderlands was almost exactly the same as the x360 version so if the PS3 Borderlands 2 version is bad thats rather strange...

whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 whiskeystrike
Member since 2011 • 12213 Posts

I still need to play this game... though to be honest I doubt I ever will.

shadiezz2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#75 shadiezz2012
Member since 2012 • 2474 Posts

[QUOTE="jackfruitchips"][QUOTE="PSP107"]

4dr1el

Gearbox? Is Borderlands 2 PS3 version bad? I ask this because the 1st Borderlands was almost exactly the same as the x360 version so if the PS3 Borderlands 2 version is bad thats rather strange...

Borderlands 2 look better on ps3

http://www.lensoftruth.com/head2head-borderlands-2-screenshot-comparison/

gearbox are good devand PG already learn how to make games on ps3 with Vanquish which also better on ps3

jackfruitchips

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 jackfruitchips
Member since 2012 • 1065 Posts

[QUOTE="jackfruitchips"][QUOTE="PSP107"]

4dr1el

BL1 was worse on PS3 and so is BL2. Read this thread, it was created a couple days ago: http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/29294357/borderlands-2-screentearing-in-abundance-and-performance-issues...?page=3
Some-Mist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#77 Some-Mist
Member since 2009 • 5631 Posts
[QUOTE="freedomfreak"]Did it get properly patched?FlamesOfGrey
It got patched and is definitely playable (I beat the 360 versions twice before playing the PS3 version) however, the 360 version is still superior especially with load times. Framerate isn't as bad as I was expecting but graphics aren't as sharp the 360 version if you've played it beforehand.

I played the PS3 version twice, and then I finally bought a 360 for other games I wanted to play so I felt obligated to buy bayonetta on 360 as well (it was my favorite game of this gen until I played some other games). There's a definite difference, but bayonetta was still playable on the PS3. It just looked and played more smoothly on the 360 which makes it the superior experience on that platform. But the game is incredible regardless of the platform you play it on.
WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts
LOL the bat s*** insane charlie sheens bu bu bu lazy devs finally admit... nex entertainment handled the port and not only that many devs with no experience on 360 can draw experience from pc. Playstation brand=the only brand of system where none of your experience with the past architecture applies.
Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#79 Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

[QUOTE="SuperFlakeman"]

4dr1el

That shouldnt stop you. Its really not as bad as people make it sound to be. If you have internet conection and download the latest patches the game runs fine

I beat it on hard mode for PS3 and had a blast! One of the best HnS games around, even on PS3

you crazy? The game runs at 30 frames and very unstable! The patch was just to fix the long loading times.

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 PSP107
Member since 2007 • 18827 Posts
[QUOTE="4dr1el"]

[QUOTE="SuperFlakeman"]

How long is the campaign on normal?
4dr1el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 4dr1el

[QUOTE="4dr1el"]

[QUOTE="SuperFlakeman"]

Gue1

you crazy? The game runs at 30 frames and very unstable! The patch was just to fix the long loading times.

Crazy? no. I just had alot of fun with the game. You people talk about 30fps as if its unplayable or somethin... I played it at 30fps with no prob. Unless you like to nitpick, 30fps should never stop you.

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts
Finally, a dev that admits its faults/mistakes instead of passing the blame. I never care for PG, but they just got +2 points from me.
4dr1el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 4dr1el

[QUOTE="4dr1el"]

[QUOTE="SuperFlakeman"]

PSP107

How long is the campaign on normal?

I think I beat it around 8/9 hours but its one of those games with LOTS of replayability. Lots of new weapons and combos/moves to unlock. There is even a secret boss to fight if you gather enough halos

HaloPimp978

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#84 HaloPimp978
Member since 2005 • 7329 Posts

Bayonetta and Skyrim are 360 exclusives. We all know this.JohnnyCageMK

If it's a exclusive why is the squeal on Wii U please explain. And Skyrim is better on PC, the 360 version wishes it was on the PC's level cause it has mods and 360 doesn't and don't even bring up Kinect voice thing cause it's still not comparable to the PC version.

MFDOOM1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 MFDOOM1983
Member since 2010 • 8465 Posts

[QUOTE="Gue1"]

[QUOTE="4dr1el"]

4dr1el

Crazy? no. I just had alot of fun with the game. You people talk about 30fps as if its unplayable or somethin... I played it at 30fps with no prob. Unless you like to nitpick, 30fps should never stop you.

30fps alone does not make an action game unplayable, but an inconsistent 30fps does. The ps3 demo almost convinced me not to buy the game. The performance was that bad, imo. Luckily, the 360 version is not marred by the performance issues that plagues the ps3 version and I picked it up after trying the 360 demo.
MFDOOM1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 MFDOOM1983

[QUOTE="JohnnyCageMK"]Bayonetta and Skyrim are 360 exclusives. We all know this.HaloPimp978

If it's a exclusive why is the squeal on Wii U please explain. And Skyrim is better on PC, the 360 version wishes it was on the PC's level cause it has mods and 360 doesn't and don't even bring up Kinect voice thing cause it's still not comparable to the PC version.

Becuase bayonetta is not bayonetta 2?:?

HaloPimp978

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#87 HaloPimp978
Member since 2005 • 7329 Posts

[QUOTE="HaloPimp978"]

[QUOTE="JohnnyCageMK"]Bayonetta and Skyrim are 360 exclusives. We all know this.MFDOOM1983

I have Bayonetta on 360 I'm just replying to him and giving him a fact now that Bayonetta is a Nintendo exclusive now.

MFDOOM1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 MFDOOM1983

[QUOTE="MFDOOM1983"]

[QUOTE="HaloPimp978"]

HaloPimp978

I have Bayonetta on 360 I'm just replying to him and giving him a fact now that Bayonetta is a Nintendo exclusive now.

His logic flawed to begin with, but when he says bayonetta he taking about it as a singluar game not a franchise.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#89 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts
[QUOTE="4dr1el"]

[QUOTE="Gue1"]

MFDOOM1983

30fps alone does not make an action game unplayable, but an inconsistent 30fps does. The ps3 demo almost convinced me not to buy the game. The performance was that bad, imo. Luckily, the 360 version is not marred by the performance issues that plagues the ps3 version and I picked it up after trying the 360 demo.

I had no prob whatsoever with the PS3 version also. After the patch it was almost always consistent 30fps. The only level I noticed a big deep in the framerate was the prologue were Bayonetta and Jeanne are fighting angels from a falling clock tower. Other then that I didnt noticed any major framerate drop throughout the whole game...
rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 rjdofu
Member since 2008 • 9171 Posts

LOL the bat s*** insane charlie sheens bu bu bu lazy devs finally admit... nex entertainment handled the port and not only that many devs with no experience on 360 can draw experience from pc. Playstation brand=the only brand of system where none of your experience with the past architecture applies.WilliamRLBaker

AG9Qq.jpg

MFDOOM1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 MFDOOM1983
[QUOTE="MFDOOM1983"][QUOTE="4dr1el"]

Vatusus

I had no prob whatsoever with the PS3 version also. After the patch it was almost always consistent 30fps. The only level I noticed a big deep in the framerate was the prologue were Bayonetta and Jeanne are fighting angels from a falling clock tower. Other then that I didnt noticed any major framerate drop throughout the whole game...

I seen mixed reports stating that the patch only fixed the loadtimes, but not the frame-rate. While others say both were fixed. "SEGA Europe and SEGA America can today announce that an online update is available now for the PlayStation 3 version of BAYONETTA on PlayStation Network. This online update allows the game to be installed onto the consoles hard drive which significantly decreases the loading times for the game. The update will be automatically downloaded by PlayStation 3 users when they launch BAYONETTA. BAYONETTA is available now on Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system. " You'd think sega would have included framerate in their statement if it was truly fixed.
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

#92 lightleggy
Member since 2008 • 16090 Posts
bayonetta in general was their biggest failure
Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#93 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts
[QUOTE="Vatusus"][QUOTE="MFDOOM1983"]30fps alone does not make an action game unplayable, but an inconsistent 30fps does. The ps3 demo almost convinced me not to buy the game. The performance was that bad, imo. Luckily, the 360 version is not marred by the performance issues that plagues the ps3 version and I picked it up after trying the 360 demo. MFDOOM1983

I seen mixed reports stating that the patch only fixed the loadtimes, but not the frame-rate. While others say both were fixed. "SEGA Europe and SEGA America can today announce that an online update is available now for the PlayStation 3 version of BAYONETTA on PlayStation Network. This online update allows the game to be installed onto the consoles hard drive which significantly decreases the loading times for the game. The update will be automatically downloaded by PlayStation 3 users when they launch BAYONETTA. BAYONETTA is available now on Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system. " You'd think sega would have included framerate in their statement if it was truly fixed.

Dont know about that but I can safely say I had no major prob whatsoever with the PS3 version of the game (post patch, never played it before the patch so I dont know how it was)
campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts
the 360 version is better, but the ps3 version is not unplayable.
EzcapeTheFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 EzcapeTheFate
Member since 2010 • 1063 Posts
[QUOTE="Nengo_Flow"]Finally, a dev that admits its faults/mistakes instead of passing the blame. I never care for PG, but they just got +2 points from me.

Maybe its sonys fault for not making a user friendly console.
campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 campzor
[QUOTE="EzcapeTheFate"][QUOTE="Nengo_Flow"]Finally, a dev that admits its faults/mistakes instead of passing the blame. I never care for PG, but they just got +2 points from me.

if other developers can do it...then u cant fault the console
jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#97 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64040 Posts
Don't care, had the 360 version which kicked ass. Their real biggest failure was Madworld, which just wasn't all that good. Vanquish could have been better, but at least that game was fun.
jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#98 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64040 Posts
[QUOTE="campzor"][QUOTE="EzcapeTheFate"][QUOTE="Nengo_Flow"]Finally, a dev that admits its faults/mistakes instead of passing the blame. I never care for PG, but they just got +2 points from me.

You people act like this is something new. The platinum dude didn't exactly complain, but the PS3 being a bit of a hassle and needing Sony to step in with some better dev kits to help out is all the proof anyone needs. The design decision behind the PS3 was not developer friendly when compared to what the 360 was doing. In large part because of how similar it is to a PC. It's also why if I'm not mistaken Sony is going to not do some of their own proprietary stuff with the PS4.
ionusX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#99 ionusX
Member since 2009 • 25777 Posts

Bayonetta and Skyrim are 360 exclusives. We all know this.JohnnyCageMK
someones butthurt he has no boodylicious skyrim mods ;)

campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 campzor
[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"][QUOTE="campzor"][QUOTE="EzcapeTheFate"] Maybe its sonys fault for not making a user friendly console.

You people act like this is something new. The platinum dude didn't exactly complain, but the PS3 being a bit of a hassle and needing Sony to step in with some better dev kits to help out is all the proof anyone needs. The design decision behind the PS3 was not developer friendly when compared to what the 360 was doing. In large part because of how similar it is to a PC. It's also why if I'm not mistaken Sony is going to not do some of their own proprietary stuff with the PS4.

i still dont see how you cant blame the studio.. the same company released a title later in the year (Vanquish) which was equal if not better than the 360 counterpart.