PD0 and Kameo coined Xbox1.5 so please don't praise them.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Vicious_T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Vicious_T
Member since 2003 • 135 Posts
I don't know why anyone would praise Perfect Dark Zero as X360's graphical achievements cause its definately not. Many levels look bland with low polygon models. The game helped coined the term Xbox1.5. Yes its that bad. And no please don't post screen shots of walls an textures, thats not representative of how horrible everything else looks in the game. Its like they have 20 different artists make up the game, each scenario might look good or horribly bad depending on the artists skill. PD0 is a jumble mess of artistic and graphicx crap.

Kameo: Elements of Power - This game is horrible. Artistic side it is also a jumbo mess. Its like a tech demo on every level, be it lighting, shaders, bump map, and jumbo together to make a game. Sorry this game is not the epitome of graphics ok...Yes it looks good..but so does any platformer last gen from Sony, Nintendo.

Btw Rareware has gone downhill ever since they left Nintendo.
ToScA-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 ToScA-
Member since 2006 • 5782 Posts

Might as well call some PS3 games PS2,5 games then.

LosDaddie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

#3 LosDaddie
Member since 2006 • 10318 Posts
PDZ > RFoM GameSpot Agrees! :D
killtactics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 killtactics
Member since 2004 • 5957 Posts
Kameo looks really good...
musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#5 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts
I don't know why anyone would praise Perfect Dark Zero as X360's graphical achievements cause its definately not. Many levels look bland with low polygon models. The game helped coined the term Xbox1.5. Yes its that bad. And no please don't post screen shots of walls an textures, thats not representative of how horrible everything else looks in the game. Its like they have 20 different artists make up the game, each scenario might look good or horribly bad depending on the artists skill. PD0 is a jumble mess of artistic and graphicx crap.

Kameo: Elements of Power - This game is horrible. Artistic side it is also a jumbo mess. Its like a tech demo on every level, be it lighting, shaders, bump map, and jumbo together to make a game. Sorry this game is not the epitome of graphics ok...Yes it looks good..but so does any platformer last gen from Sony, Nintendo.

Vicious_T
This is a blog. There are no redeeming facts here. Just anger and frustration...
osusfaith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 osusfaith
Member since 2006 • 7398 Posts
2 things: 1.Poor attempt at flamebait 2.Enjoy the suspension
Avatar image for A_LinkToThePast
A_LinkToThePast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 A_LinkToThePast
Member since 2007 • 37 Posts
PDZs character models suck but everything else looks awesome, especially the textures - although they look a tad bit over the top. Kameo is just awesome graphically, it's got an amazing art style and amazing textures.
LosDaddie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

#9 LosDaddie
Member since 2006 • 10318 Posts

I disagree strongly..

Kameo still looks good. and plays well..

By posting you have made yourself look like a stupid fanboy...

GXR

Agreed. I believe he self-owned. Cows need to learn that Gamespot's Opinion >>>>>> Any fanboy's opinion.
Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts
Kameo was a fun game, looked amazing and is a deal at $20 if you just bought a 360, buy it you won't be dissapointed. The split screen and online co-op alone put it in a class by itself compared to 90% of the platformers out there.
donalbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#12 donalbane
Member since 2003 • 16383 Posts

Vicious_T
Funny you didn't mention Viva Pinata. That game looks and plays like a dream, but I guess mentioning it here would show that your thesis doesn't hold water. And saying PD0 and Kameo look bad is subjective. I think they both looked better than anything the PS3 has at launch.
poopinloop32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 poopinloop32
Member since 2006 • 4949 Posts
prabably a Sheep who cant handle the fact that Rare is making good games for the 360
Vicious_T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Vicious_T
Member since 2003 • 135 Posts
[QUOTE="Vicious_T"]I don't know why anyone would praise Perfect Dark Zero as X360's graphical achievements cause its definately not. Many levels look bland with low polygon models. The game helped coined the term Xbox1.5. Yes its that bad. And no please don't post screen shots of walls an textures, thats not representative of how horrible everything else looks in the game. Its like they have 20 different artists make up the game, each scenario might look good or horribly bad depending on the artists skill. PD0 is a jumble mess of artistic and graphicx crap.

donalbane
Funny you didn't mention Viva Pinata. That game looks and plays like a dream, but I guess mentioning it here would show that your thesis doesn't hold water. And saying PD0 and Kameo look bad is subjective. I think they both looked better than anything the PS3 has at launch.

You think they look good cause you been playing crappy graphics games. Trust me, its like you just don't know what good graphics is..I don't doubt your reasoning but you just haven't experienced good graphics to correlate.