PC + Nintendo = gaming perfection

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for mynameisjosh657
mynameisjosh657

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 mynameisjosh657
Member since 2004 • 1285 Posts

My opinion is better than all of yours.

Just accept it.

Ly_the_Fairy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Ly_the_Fairy
Member since 2011 • 8541 Posts

PC + focusing all your attention, and money towards the endless supply of PC games = gaming perfection

mynameisjosh657

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 mynameisjosh657

Nah.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts
having everything=gaming perfection yes, you should feel bad about yourselves poor people :cool:
BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 BPoole96
Member since 2008 • 22818 Posts
I'm calling bullsh!t, Josh. I have the best opinions in the world. This is just a fact of life.
Sushiglutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 Sushiglutton
Member since 2009 • 9886 Posts
Ps3 has more games I want than PC/Wii combined. But it's nice to combine the Ps3 with a PC to get crisp multiplats.
mynameisjosh657

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 mynameisjosh657

I've been on this site since 2002, and checked Gamespot and System Wars pretty regularly for the past 10 years, and here's what I have decided:

All gaming companies care about money mainly, but out of the big 3 (Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo) Nintendo is the only one that actually really cares about where gaming is heading and how to avoid another major game market crash, whereas Sony and Microsoft pump out multi-billion dollar game franchises with sequels every year and crappy DLC add-on packs that make you pay more money than you already have for more content that you don't need.

My Xbox 360 has turned into an advertisement hub where I can't escape a crappy trailer to some movie I really don't care about while I'm fumbling around trying to find the square that actually boots up the game disk I put into it.

My PS3 has turned into a perpetually updating piece of crap with a Cell processor that can't process Skyrim apparently, and has games that you pretty much beat one time and never have the desire to play it again, and crappy overhyped shooters with horrible controls. Killzone and Uncharted I'm looking right at you.

Console gaming, except for Nintendo systems, doesn't feel like console gaming anymore at all. It has turned into a crappy version of PC gaming, and I deal with MORE headaches with my PS3 and Xbox than I do with my PC. The fact I have to pay for a gold subscription to even watch Netflix on Xbox is straight up robbery. The operating systems are slow, ugly and terrible, and being forced to use a stupid keyboard add-on texter thing on my Xbox instead of a keyboard makes me want to kill things.

I seriously hate what console gaming has become, and if I was a paid reviewer on this site, I would probably quit my job if gaming continued on the path it's going right now.

mynameisjosh657

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 mynameisjosh657

If my opinion offends you sorry :) had to get it out

psymon100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 psymon100
Member since 2012 • 6835 Posts

being forced to use a stupid keyboard add-on texter thing on my Xbox instead of a keyboard makes me want to kill things.mynameisjosh657

Please don't kill anything. Plug any USB keyboard into the Xbox 360. It will work. I like to use a Wireless one by Logitech.

This message was brought to you by Logitech.

DISSESHOWEDO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 DISSESHOWEDO
Member since 2010 • 1775 Posts

I've been on this site since 2002, and checked Gamespot and System Wars pretty regularly for the past 10 years, and here's what I have decided:

All gaming companies care about money mainly, but out of the big 3 (Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo) Nintendo is the only one that actually really cares about where gaming is heading and how to avoid another major game market crash, whereas Sony and Microsoft pump out multi-billion dollar game franchises with sequels every year and crappy DLC add-on packs that make you pay more money than you already have for more content that you don't need.

My Xbox 360 has turned into an advertisement hub where I can't escape a crappy trailer to some movie I really don't care about while I'm fumbling around trying to find the square that actually boots up the game disk I put into it.

My PS3 has turned into a perpetually updating piece of crap with a Cell processor that can't process Skyrim apparently, and has games that you pretty much beat one time and never have the desire to play it again, and crappy overhyped shooters with horrible controls. Killzone and Uncharted I'm looking right at you.

Console gaming, except for Nintendo systems, doesn't feel like console gaming anymore at all. It has turned into a crappy version of PC gaming, and I deal with MORE headaches with my PS3 and Xbox than I do with my PC. The fact I have to pay for a gold subscription to even watch Netflix on Xbox is straight up robbery. The operating systems are slow, ugly and terrible, and being forced to use a stupid keyboard add-on texter thing on my Xbox instead of a keyboard makes me want to kill things.

I seriously hate what console gaming has become, and if I was a paid reviewer on this site, I would probably quit my job if gaming continued on the path it's going right now.

mynameisjosh657

Feel free to leave !

mynameisjosh657

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 mynameisjosh657

[QUOTE="mynameisjosh657"]being forced to use a stupid keyboard add-on texter thing on my Xbox instead of a keyboard makes me want to kill things.psymon100

Please don't kill anything. Plug any USB keyboard into the Xbox 360. It will work. I like to use a Wireless one by Logitech.

This message was brought to you by Logitech.

OH NOES TEH ADVERSTISEMENTS!!!!

I really need to go to bed, rambling like an old man about how terrible consoles are makes me feel better in between math problems

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 mems_1224

mynameisjosh657
console gaming is awesome. so many great games out now. too many in fact
mynameisjosh657

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 mynameisjosh657

[QUOTE="mynameisjosh657"]

DISSESHOWEDO

Feel free to leave !

Yeah, probably. Have fun with your crappy game systems!

Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Xaero_Gravity
Member since 2011 • 9856 Posts
Can't say I agree. I'd much rather have all platforms.
Cheleman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Cheleman
Member since 2012 • 8198 Posts

cool combo, but no.

AmnesiaHaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#16 AmnesiaHaze
Member since 2008 • 5685 Posts

are you referring to emulations ?

percuvius2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 percuvius2
Member since 2004 • 1982 Posts

So the adults game on PC while nintendo babysits the kiddies with its colourful girlie games?

achilles614

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 achilles614
Member since 2005 • 5310 Posts
Or just get all the consoles like me. They all have a handful of games I wouldn't want to miss out on. Though the 360 literally only has Halo going for me.
Meeeper282

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Meeeper282
Member since 2012 • 1597 Posts

pc gaming is for warlocks

achilles614

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 achilles614

Meeeper282
and fat basement dwellers wacking it to hentai amirite?
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#21 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60721 Posts
PC/PS3 for me, Nintendo is dead to me.
dobzilian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 dobzilian
Member since 2012 • 3409 Posts
3DS and a PC does sound like a awesome combo. Much better than a PS3 or a 360.
Meeeper282

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Meeeper282

[QUOTE="Meeeper282"]

achilles614

Ahahahahahah could you be anymore butthurt :lol:

achilles614

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 achilles614

[QUOTE="achilles614"][QUOTE="Meeeper282"]

Meeeper282

Umm how old are you, 12? Don't see how I could be butthurt when I'm agreeing with you. psst look at my earlier post, I don't limit myself to PC gaming. and only a 12 year old would have such an unhealthy obsession with pokemon, I bet all the ladies dig those sales figures :lol: loser.
Meeeper282

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Meeeper282

[QUOTE="Meeeper282"]

[QUOTE="achilles614"] and fat basement dwellers wacking it to hentai amirite?achilles614

Umm how old are you, 12? Don't see how I could be butthurt when I'm agreeing with you. psst look at my earlier post, I don't limit myself to PC gaming. and only a 12 year old would have such an unhealthy obsession with pokemon, I bet all the ladies dig those sales figures :lol: loser.

MTE i'm 18, plus nothing turns a girl on more then hearing the latest pokemon sales figures.

and don't limit yourself to pc? does that mean you sleep also? gee your unlike most pc gamers who camp out playing runescape these days

:lol: congrats :lol:

Masenkoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#26 Masenkoe
Member since 2007 • 4897 Posts

tfw i've never owned a nintendo console.

ShyGai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 ShyGai
Member since 2012 • 90 Posts

tfw i've never owned a nintendo console.

Masenkoe

Wow, really?

kraken2109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 kraken2109
Member since 2009 • 13271 Posts

PC+PS3, all wii has is smash bros which i can play on my gamecube.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#29 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

:lol:

At OP.:lol:

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26650 Posts

[QUOTE="mynameisjosh657"]

mems_1224

The exclusives are lacking. Most of the best games are multi-platform.

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is better than any exclusives I played on consoles except for Demon's Souls(Note: I have not played that many Wii games).

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 mems_1224
[QUOTE="Meeeper282"]

achilles614

nameless12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 nameless12345
Member since 2010 • 15125 Posts

You can have Nintendo on your PC...

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61526 Posts

Incorrect. Your opinion = sh*t I wipe off my shoe.

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#34 Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

you're still missing on many games so is not that perfect when you think about it. Just good enough for you.

King_Dodongo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 King_Dodongo
Member since 2006 • 3759 Posts
That's the perfect combo for sure.
hoola

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 hoola
Member since 2004 • 6422 Posts

Um no. Wii is a secondary console so it doesn't count. It would be more like PC+PS3 and then a Wii or DS/3DS on the side. Then that would be a good gaming setup.

Because if you don't have a PS3 then you will miss out on all of the great PS3 exclusives like Uncharted, Infamous and Sly Cooper.

shalashaska88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#37 shalashaska88
Member since 2005 • 3198 Posts
I prefer the PS3 with my PC. And a Nintendo handheld. Not their main consoles.
VideoGameGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 VideoGameGuy
Member since 2002 • 7695 Posts
it's a damn fine combo, but no matter what combo you choose you're still missing out. Gotta get em all!
bbkkristian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#39 bbkkristian
Member since 2008 • 14971 Posts

My opinion is better than all of yours.

mynameisjosh657
You're my new favorite poster.
bbkkristian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#40 bbkkristian
Member since 2008 • 14971 Posts

At OP.:lol:

super600
Grats' on Ranger status. :) When did you get it?
jer_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#41 jer_1
Member since 2003 • 7451 Posts

So I'm guessing the PC handles all the actual gaming and the Wii is...a coaster for late night PC beer drinking sessions?

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#42 Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19670 Posts

The PC already has that Dolphin emulator...

JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#43 JigglyWiggly_
Member since 2009 • 24625 Posts
I agree.
Wiimotefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Wiimotefan
Member since 2010 • 4151 Posts

Its arguably the best combo, but I'd rather just own them all.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 mems_1224

[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="mynameisjosh657"]

DragonfireXZ95

The exclusives are lacking. Most of the best games are multi-platform.

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is better than any exclusives I played on consoles except for Demon's Souls(Note: I have not played that many Wii games).

chivalry is awesome. exclusives are nice and all but im just talking about games in general. there are too many awesome games out for people to be crying about this system or that system not having enough exclusives.
jer_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#46 jer_1
Member since 2003 • 7451 Posts

This is a good point. I joke about other systems but I have put many an hour into my PS3 before finally sticking to the hermit cave where I should be. Each of the systems provides something unique (at least in small doses).

Consoles are like damn Chinpokomon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeoB1voCit4