deactivated-63181ff40994a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By deactivated-63181ff40994a
Member since 2017 • 575 Posts

How can anyone get hyped or even want to play on a one X, everything screams a rush job and no passion behind it. Lets throw in high end powerful hardware to make up for any originality and skill. Honestly i'm starting to think MS are a one hit wonder.....success only truly happened to them with the OG xbox and Halo......even the 360 was a broken peice of sh!t that MS forced out early to gain the momentum it got mainly with 3rd party titles. Their 1st party studios don't exist and never really did.

Sony and Nintendo are the only ones keep things fresh and idealistic, evolving so to speak. With hardware and software. I think it's time MS are forced out of the console wars. No one will indeed miss them, unless you're some racist patriotic gamer who screams AMERICA. lol.

Oh and seeing MS forcefully ALSO push backwards combaditlity makes me wanna puke, most of those games no one cares about since it's been played to death and is simply OLD games EMULATED.....nothing to brag about.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23721 Posts

It'll be ok.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61526 Posts

It's okay lad, it'll all be okay.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56343 Posts

You'll be A-okay :)

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

Nice blog

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#7 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14420 Posts

You mad bro?

Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Nike_Air
Member since 2006 • 19733 Posts

Don't hold back.Tell us how you really feel.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29827 Posts

Zoloft. take it.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22413 Posts

Lmao. Is that you Quacknight?

Dark_sageX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 236

#11 Dark_sageX
Member since 2003 • 3561 Posts

Not that I like the Xbox ONE X or anything but don't you guys think he has a point? the X sorta IS utterly lacking in exclusives, and is very VERY far behind in sales, does anybody actually have a legitimate counter argument?

and also a life lesson here: if you think a immature one liner responses makes you smart, it doesn't, it really doesn't.

with_teeth26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 11511 Posts

I dont understand how people manage to get so worked up over a hunk of plastic and metal

certainly amusing to watch though

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56343 Posts

@hrt_rulz01 said:

Lmao. Is that you Quacknight?

LOL I thought that was Dakur XD

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@hrt_rulz01: ? Your desperate attempt to damage control the FailBoneX.

I agree OP, the XboneX is a piece of shit for the most part if you already own a PS4 or capable PC. What I don’t agree with is you assertion that MS should leave the industry. I think they should stay but they should definitely try harder because they have been a joke this gen and half of last gen. They need to start caring about games again. It seems during the OG Xbone era and early 360 era they actually cared about games then sometime in 2010 they stopped giving a damn, and they’ve been failing ever since.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44453 Posts

Stay salty.

Avatar image for GiveMeSomething
GiveMeSomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16 GiveMeSomething
Member since 2007 • 1323 Posts

@quadknight: Halo stopped being fun. So did Forza and Gears of Wars. They sucked their holy trinity DRY. Without that, MS is NOTHING. And even sadder, because those games are already a thing of the past slim to none chances to be brought back by any attempt

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@GiveMeSomething said:

@quadknight: Halo stopped being fun. So did Forza and Gears of Wars. They sucked their holy trinity DRY. Without that, MS is NOTHING. And even sadder, because those games are already a thing of the past slim to none chances to be brought back by any attempt

True.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03
deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03
Member since 2014 • 6005 Posts

I mean, yeah, everything Xbox this gen just straight up sucks. Little to no exclusives, little to no first party presence, crappy sales, getting demolished by Sony, MS wasting resources on a damage control console upgrade that has no games you can't already play on the original console--the list goes on and on. Better luck next time, I suppose. But it might well be that MS throws in the towel before next time comes around at this rate.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#19 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

Here comes the hate train! Choo! Choo!

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 ConanTheStoner
@Dark_sageX said:

and also a life lesson here: if you think a immature one liner responses makes you smart, it doesn't, it really doesn't.

Nothing about posting on SW makes you smart.

Still, when I read the OP, my thoughts were basically this:

@with_teeth26 said:

I dont understand how people manage to get so worked up over a hunk of plastic and metal

So nah, didn't feel like a real response was in order.

Sure, I have zero fucks to give about the Xbone. Which is why I don't own one. Doesn't mean I'm about co-sign with some dude who not only cries about it, but makes his stance even more ridiculous by bashing backwards compatibility of all things. You know, something that every gamer should be in favor of.

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 raugutcon
Member since 2014 • 5576 Posts

Pleez tell us more.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

Someones salty. Fanboys are the worse disease to gaming period. So that just means you are worse then AIDS.

Avatar image for deactivated-63181ff40994a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By deactivated-63181ff40994a

@ConanTheStoner said:
@Dark_sageX said:

Nothing about posting on SW makes you smart.

Still, when I read the OP, my thoughts were basically this:

@with_teeth26 said:

So nah, didn't feel like a real response was in order.

Sure, I have zero fucks to give about the Xbone. Which is why I don't own one. Doesn't mean I'm about co-sign with some dude who not only cries about it, but makes his stance even more ridiculous by bashing backwards compatibility of all things. You know, something that every gamer should be in favor of.

Issue is, MS use and hide behind backwards compatibility because they simply lack any real good new games. Funny thing is, they could care less about it, but it's all they got...and of course the desperate need to make a real powerful console to gain any type of attention. Also, i make a valid point, considering the amount of blind attention the one X is getting. People simply fell for the hardware and old remastered games....its pathetic. MS simply don't make sense anymore and need to leave. And if you gave zero fucks about consoles, you wouldn't be on this forum.

waloacme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 waloacme
Member since 2004 • 564 Posts

C O M B A D I T L I T Y

BluFalconUltra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 BluFalconUltra
Member since 2014 • 459 Posts

LOL.

CrashNBurn281

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 CrashNBurn281
Member since 2014 • 1574 Posts

The XboneX is actually a really well designed console. Not sure what you are smoking.

I guess I am just an old fashioned type of fanboy that can give props when it is due.

The OG Bone certainly was a big mistake hardware wise, but the more recent S and X are certainly steps in the right direction.

Pro tip, if you drink too much of the coolaid it can dye your urine different colors, might be what has happened here.

Now on the games front, Microsoft fell flat on their face this generation. Almost reminds me of one of those skateboard fail videos.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By deactivated-63181ff40994a

@blufalconultra said:

LOL.

No counter argument..........lol.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ConanTheStoner

@fastnslowww said:

And if you gave zero fucks about consoles, you wouldn't be on this forum.

To be clear I said:

I have zero fucks to give about the Xbone.

Pretty specific.

But in truth I really don't give a shit about consoles in general. I use them like once or twice a year. And nah, plenty of other reasons to post here aside from having some absurd attachment or hate for a box lol.

Aside from that I hardly post here anymore, just in the middle of getting ready for a move and got bored.

-

As for the rest of your blurb, sure. I also find it to be a worthless system. It's the first major console I've skipped since I started gaming. It literally has nothing to offer me. But I really don't care and I'm not going to be upset about it and create an emotional rage topic lol.

If anything, MS saved me some money and some shelf space this gen. Thanks MS!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By deactivated-63181ff40994a

@ConanTheStoner said:
@fastnslowww said:

And if you gave zero fucks about consoles, you wouldn't be on this forum.

To be clear I said:

I have zero fucks to give about the Xbone.

Pretty specific.

But in truth I really don't give a shit about consoles in general. I use them like once or twice a year. And nah, plenty of other reasons to post here aside from having some absurd attachment or hate for a box lol.

Aside from that I hardly post here anymore, just in the middle of getting ready for a move and got bored.

-

As for the rest of your blurb, sure. I also find it to be a worthless system. It's the first major console I've skipped since I started gaming. It literally has nothing to offer me. But I really don't care and I'm not going to be upset about it and create an emotional rage topic lol.

If anything, MS saved me some money and some shelf space this gen. Thanks MS!

You a cyborg.....curious?.........or is your cool antics a compensation for some hidden or past mental insecurities...to make yourself feel better. Anyways, Don't be afraid to be human. lol.

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

Wow

Tigerbalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Tigerbalm
Member since 2017 • 1118 Posts

Excellent thread!

mojito1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 mojito1988
Member since 2006 • 4726 Posts

X-box has not been all that active lately. I think they are planning on unifying PC and consoles first of the big 3. (playing the long game)

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#33 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44650 Posts

The XB1X wasn't going to be a turn around for MS this gen in terms of closing gap with the PS4. Rather, it was a gesture, showing they've changed their tune with respect to a focus on hardware, something they've been hammered on for years duing this gen, and it is indeed impressive on that end. XB1X enhanced games look superb, even the performance boosts it gives to non-enhanced games is substantial that revisiting my library here and there shows nice surprises to games that have yet to receive any official patch. Going forward, I fully expect developers/publishers to take advantage of what it has to offer, and we'll likely see the difference in the big name multiplats.

Their next big challenge IMO is exclusives, and rumors are they're focus on acquiring more studios, Phil Spencer now has a seat on Microsoft's senior leadership team, with more clout on how to invest the companies resources in the gaming division. They'll have to prove at some point they're invested in giving the Xbox brand worthwhile exclusives in coming years. I've a feeling they'll be keeping their cards close to their chest until either E3 and/or GDC to make any big news on that end.

In many ways Microsoft with the Xbox One is where Nintendo was with Wii U last gen, they really couldn't go forward until they proved themselves and made progress in turning around people's impressions about the company. Though what Nintendo accomplished didn't do anything to reverse their fortunes with the Wii U itself, their turnaround with a few great games showed they still had their head in the game and were ready to move forward. And it showed going forward with the Switch, it launched with a great killer app LoZ BotW, and they're still creating top notch games worth getting their system over.

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

@lamprey263: your post is way too thoughtful for this thread

*banned*

mandzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 mandzilla  Moderator
Member since 2017 • 4686 Posts

@lamprey263 said:

The XB1X wasn't going to be a turn around for MS this gen in terms of closing gap with the PS4. Rather, it was a gesture, showing they've changed their tune with respect to a focus on hardware, something they've been hammered on for years duing this gen, and it is indeed impressive on that end. XB1X enhanced games look superb, even the performance boosts it gives to non-enhanced games is substantial that revisiting my library here and there shows nice surprises to games that have yet to receive any official patch. Going forward, I fully expect developers/publishers to take advantage of what it has to offer, and we'll likely see the difference in the big name multiplats.

Their next big challenge IMO is exclusives, and rumors are they're focus on acquiring more studios, Phil Spencer now has a seat on Microsoft's senior leadership team, with more clout on how to invest the companies resources in the gaming division. They'll have to prove at some point they're invested in giving the Xbox brand worthwhile exclusives in coming years. I've a feeling they'll be keeping their cards close to their chest until either E3 and/or GDC to make any big news on that end.

In many ways Microsoft with the Xbox One is where Nintendo was with Wii U last gen, they really couldn't go forward until they proved themselves and made progress in turning around people's impressions about the company. Though what Nintendo accomplished didn't do anything to reverse their fortunes with the Wii U itself, their turnaround with a few great games showed they still had their head in the game and were ready to move forward. And it showed going forward with the Switch, it launched with a great killer app LoZ BotW, and they're still creating top notch games worth getting their system over.

Great post, nice analysis!

UssjTrunks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 UssjTrunks
Member since 2005 • 11299 Posts

Only reason to get one is if you can't afford a gaming PC.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
Member since 2017 • 1499 Posts

@lamprey263 said:

This makes too much sense for System Wars. Right on though!

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

#38  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@ConanTheStoner: Well said. You and I have spoken about the subjectivity of gaming and entertainment as a whole plenty of times. If the One X has no value for a person they don't need to buy it. It isn't rocket science. Paying for MP on my Pro has no value for me since Sony basically said they don't give a shit about MP.

But we both know it bothers people that others actually do like things that they themselves do not like. To that i can only say oh well.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#39 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70222 Posts

Xbox is the most dominant console in this forum.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697
deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697
Member since 2002 • 7110 Posts

@lamprey263 said:

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 ConanTheStoner

@fastnslowww said:

You a cyborg.....curious?.........or is your cool antics a compensation for some hidden or past mental insecurities...to make yourself feel better. Anyways, Don't be afraid to be human. lol.

That's pretty bad ass, thanks.

Yeah, sorry dude. I just can't be bothered to get emotionally invested in gaming hardware and brands. Not my thing.

Stuff like this?

I think it's time MS are forced out of the console wars.

Just not my style man. Xbox One may not be for me, but why should I be bothered if others enjoy it? I cast my vote with my wallet and I just play on the systems I do enjoy. Simple as that.

I'm not a total robot when it comes to this hobby, get me talking about the games themselves and I have some very strong opinions lol. I love some good games discussion and debate. But the fanboy wars, console wars, sales wars, pixel wars, etc. is Zzzz material to me.

I'll occasionally indulge in the SW poo slinging. Trolling fanboys can be fun, but meh, would rather talk games. Which is why I don't post here much anymore.

@cainetao11 said:

@ConanTheStoner: Well said. You and I have spoken about the subjectivity of gaming and entertainment as a whole plenty of times. If the One X has no value for a person they don't need to buy it. It isn't rocket science. Paying for MP on my Pro has no value for me since Sony basically said they don't give a shit about MP.

But we both know it bothers people that others actually do like things that they themselves do not like. To that i can only say oh well.

Yo, right? Really is that simple lol.

Good to see you still kickin it on SW bro.

PC + Switch >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Xbone.

:D

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22413 Posts
@dagubot said:
@lamprey263 said:

This makes too much sense for System Wars. Right on though!

Lol, this is the expression on the faces of the cows in this thread after reading this post that actually makes some sense:

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 jaydan
Member since 2015 • 8466 Posts

So if you like Xbox One X...that makes you a racist?

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

@lamprey263 said:

GREAT POST! This makes to much sense for system wars, you need to get it good sir!

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#45 GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9736 Posts

MS needs to make more games for the Xbox One X/S. Xbox fans could get to have more fun if they did.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 6183 Posts

@quadknight said:

@hrt_rulz01: ? Your desperate attempt to damage control the FailBoneX.

I agree OP, the XboneX is a piece of shit for the most part if you already own a PS4 or capable PC. What I don’t agree with is you assertion that MS should leave the industry. I think they should stay but they should definitely try harder because they have been a joke this gen and half of last gen. They need to start caring about games again. It seems during the OG Xbone era and early 360 era they actually cared about games then sometime in 2010 they stopped giving a damn, and they’ve been failing ever since.

LOL

under certain conditions the mighty X is a piece of shit and even those conditions are biased. Thanks to Microsoft you can buy a decent PC (if you have the money) and play games on the mighty X, has nothing to do with owning a PS4.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#48 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9836 Posts

@davillain-: I thought it was oneshitta. But even for him, it's too rancid, too bitter, too laughable.

Nope, this post is from someone who went full retard...????

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#49 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34732 Posts

I see it as a gaming machine for those who don't care much about quality games, the amount of games and is interested in power while not being interested in PC. Lots of casuals fit that description. I don't fit that, and most gamers here don't. Not to say the Xbox One X is a piece of shit (its' library is a piece of shit, though), but it's 100% redundant for a gamer like me who has a PC.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@sealionact said:

@davillain-: I thought it was oneshitta. But even for him, it's too rancid, too bitter, too laughable.

Nope, this post is from someone who went full retard...????

I'm guessing its an alt of casharmy, it comes across as one of his stupid anti Xbox rants.