Okay Lemmings How many of you guys like jrpgs.

• 52 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mathew952

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#51 mathew952
Member since 2003 • 976 Posts
I refuse To answer, as I know some one will say that they don't , then you'll say " Cuz you like all teh shooterz!!!!"
TheCrazed420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 TheCrazed420
Member since 2003 • 7661 Posts
Love them. I have played way too many of them and find they are a great contrast to the rpgs of the rest of the world.
albi321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 albi321
Member since 2007 • 1552 Posts
I think that they suck royally, have stupid characters/stories, have massive boring cutscenes. Not to mention the yawn-inducing gameplay. accameron
lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#54 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts

Wallet speaks louder than words when it comes to JRPG's and Cows spend more money of JRPG's than Xbox gamers. Why do you think there only a handfull of them , the PS3 will get flooded with JRPG's and maybe the Wii but Nintendo has been very laid back when it comes to JRPG's on the 64 and gamecube. Sonys got the JRPG's down, Expect Star Ocean 4 , Shin Megami , and Tales to be Exclusive on PS3 expecially after Blue Dragon comes out and is Sells very slowly.( It even Flopped in Japan were they love those games)
peacebringer

considering how many 360s there are in japan..blue dragon sold pretty well :|

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55 aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

Wallet speaks louder than words when it comes to JRPG's and Cows spend more money of JRPG's than Xbox gamers. Why do you think there only a handfull of them , the PS3 will get flooded with JRPG's and maybe the Wii but Nintendo has been very laid back when it comes to JRPG's on the 64 and gamecube. Sonys got the JRPG's down, Expect Star Ocean 4 , Shin Megami , and Tales to be Exclusive on PS3 expecially after Blue Dragon comes out and is Sells very slowly.( It even Flopped in Japan were they love those games)
peacebringer

Wasn't it hard for lemmings to buy them in the first place when they barely was released for the system last gen...

Don't know if I am considered a lemming, but I own an 360 and I enjoy all types of RPG.

cyprus646

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#56 cyprus646
Member since 2004 • 4070 Posts
I hate all of the WRPG's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> JRPG's in every single way.
Bristar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Bristar
Member since 2002 • 495 Posts
Western rpg's are probably my favorite genre, but I can't stand jrpg's.