No Media Molecule @ E3

#1 Posted by sHaDyCuBe321 (4027 posts) -

Sorry if posted.

http://m.ign.com/articles/2014/06/03/sony-exclusive-studio-media-molecule-not-showing-ps4-game-at-e3

E3 is looking more and more lackluster by the second.

#2 Edited by slaves (1157 posts) -
#3 Posted by santoron (7622 posts) -

I don't think they were expected. From their tweets they make it sound like we should hear from them at one of the other major conferences this year though.

#4 Posted by Nike_Air (18293 posts) -

Gamescom is looking less and less lackluster by the second.

A 3 event approach to new game announcements works for me. Maybe they can even save the VGX too.

#5 Posted by AmazonAngry (945 posts) -

Media molecules Big Show its always gc.

#6 Posted by blackace (19996 posts) -

Sorry if posted.

http://m.ign.com/articles/2014/06/03/sony-exclusive-studio-media-molecule-not-showing-ps4-game-at-e3

E3 is looking more and more lackluster by the second.

I guess they got rid of that Marionette Dancing game they had at last years E3 using the Move controller. lol!!

#7 Posted by CrownKingArthur (4054 posts) -

that's a shame because i heard a guy, Van Der Waals, was trying to attract molecule.

#8 Posted by sHaDyCuBe321 (4027 posts) -

@amazonangry: cool. I was disappointed to hear they wouldn't be at E3. I really enjoy their work.

#9 Posted by NoirLamia777 (2120 posts) -

That's depressing, really want to see something new from them.

#10 Edited by SolidTy (42020 posts) -

@CrownKingArthur said:

that's a shame because i heard a guy, Van Der Waals, was trying to attract molecule.

That is correct. That guy (Johannes Diderik van der Waals) had a magnetic stage persona at Games shows and it's a shame more people don't understand how repulsive this is. I have a bet that we'll see less attractions at E3 all because due to his irresistible absence of character.

#11 Posted by Blabadon (25629 posts) -

They made the superb game that was Tearaway. They can take a year off as far as I'm concerned.

#12 Posted by bbkkristian (14888 posts) -

Darn, if there's one more thing I can ask of them is a LittleBigPlanet for PS4. Just one more and they can make whatever they want ;D or give it to another Dev they did to LBP Vita

#13 Edited by Shewgenja (8296 posts) -

@Blabadon said:

They made the superb game that was Tearaway. They can take a year off as far as I'm concerned.

Precisely my thinking. My guess is Sony won't be throwing MM stuff out there til next year. They're not done yet with hardcore gamers. I fully 100% suspect their conference will be heavily geared towards the core audience. E3 2015 is where they will go populist.

#14 Edited by DrRockso87 (2504 posts) -

Darn, if there's one more thing I can ask of them is a LittleBigPlanet for PS4. Just one more and they can make whatever they want ;D or give it to another Dev they did to LBP Vita

Rumors suggest that Sumo Digital (the developers who handled LittleBigPlanet 2 cross-controller DLC with the Vita) have been working on it "for well over a year now."

Really hope so. Would love to have a LittleBigPlanet 3 on PS4 while Media Molecule works on a new IP.

#15 Posted by UnbiasedPoster (675 posts) -

Good, Sony is already going to destroy M$ at E3. No reason to piss on their ashes too.

#16 Edited by jsmoke03 (12601 posts) -

thats okay. they should show when they are ready so ppl dont get pissed that it isnt going to come out for another year or more