No game on the XBOX360 looks better than GoW3 on PS3...not even on the WiiU.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

darkdude2k12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 darkdude2k12
Member since 2011 • 874 Posts

[QUOTE="casharmy"]

[QUOTE="delta3074"]Firstly, no i wasn't, FXAA is nothing special either, MSAA is always the way to go if you can and secondly, it's all subjective, i happen to think that gears 3 is easily on Par with UC 3, Besides, it's really a moot point because games are more than graphics and as far as gameplay and features go most xbox 360 exclusives pan the backside of Ps3 exclusives with more features, game modes and online modes, not to mention gears 3's gunplay mechanics are so much better than uncharteds hands down.delta3074

Reading all of that it just sounds like you are just trying to rally behind the "360 is equal or better than PS3 in graphics/power" argument all over again. I wasn't talking about UC3 and what do "features and modes" have to do with raw graphics? You even resorted to talking about gunplay mechanics as a counter argument for graphics, really? Your argument dosen't hold together logically and you seem to be all over the place with it.

I understnad you want to belive that 360 is equal or better than PS3 and that is why your argument is so out of balance and seems to be grasping for any leverage to hold on to but while you talk about features, modes and gameplay mechanics as some kind of argument chip for 360 exclusvies--when we are talking about actual graphics...

This is reality

GeOW3

Effects2.bmp.jpg

GOW3

eu4nd2.jpg

What do you mean all over again? the Ps3 is MARGINALLY more powerful than the 360, that means by a very little bit, anybody who thinks otherwise is just fooling themselves, me, i like to go with my own opinion, which is that they are roughly equal in graphics power, or the opinion of people who actually know what they are talking about like Carmack, personally though, it makes me laugh how people vastly overexaggerate the difference between the two graphically, Acting as if Gow 3 is somehow light years ahead of gears 3 in the graphics department, utter rubbish, gears 3 looks as good as any Ps3 exclusive, i would give KZ3 a slight edge on it but apart from that i would say gears is on Par with Gow 3 and UC3.

Sony's had the hype train running for quite some time. First it started wth PS1, which was supposed to be a graphical powerhouse of it's time. Well, N64 proved otherwise.

It then progressed to the PS2, which was the weakest of 6th gen, but had an excellent library. This would make it "the best 6th gen console", but not by power. Now it's the PS3, which is supposed to be much more powerful than 360, but we all see the truth.

PS3- Does not run multiplats well, has great exclusives, blu-ray technology does not give it any advantages over 360 other than space. (And honestly, who minds getting a 2-3-4 disk adventure as long as it's the complete game?)

With that said, Gears of War 3 is a huge disappointment in graphics. I'm saying it because I own it. It does not look better than previous gears titles. God of War 3 is comparable to Dante's Inferno; but I'd still give DI the edge.

Which means a multiplat game looks better than them both. What a useless topic.

gamecubepad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -12

#202 gamecubepad
Member since 2003 • 7214 Posts

I'll give you credit for correcting me. Not because you're smart; it's because I made a mistake. So cheers, mate.

With that said, this is all you could pick out of my uber ownage of "rabbit boy".

darkdude2k12

I think you're a little confused here. I rip Super600 all the time for his WiiU love, but that doesn't change that fact he's a good guy.

You didn't own sh!t. In fact, your posts are so incoherent nobody even knows what you're on about.

P.S.-Is your wife a ginger? Would be able you posts some pics by any chance? Maybe get her drunk and tell her you want it for a keepsake.:lol:

Don't worry, I don't kiss and tell...

tumblr_m684tykXpP1rwcc6bo1_250.gif

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#203 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

[QUOTE="darkdude2k12"]

I'll give you credit for correcting me. Not because you're smart; it's because I made a mistake. So cheers, mate.

With that said, this is all you could pick out of my uber ownage of "rabbit boy".

gamecubepad

I think you're a little confused here. I rip Super600 all the time for his WiiU love, but that doesn't change that fact he's a good guy.

You didn't own sh!t. In fact, your posts are so incoherent nobody even knows what you're on about.

P.S.-Is your wife a ginger? Would be able you posts some pics by any chance? Maybe get her drunk and tell her you want it for a keepsake.:lol:

:D

Thank's for defending me.

MFDOOM1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 MFDOOM1983
Member since 2010 • 8465 Posts
"With that said, Gears of War 3 is a huge disappointment in graphics. I'm saying it because I own it. It does not look better than previous gears titles. " Obviously you haven't played gears or gears 2 recently. Artistically you might not like it, but there's no debate that gears 3 obliterates its predecessors.
Grawse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#205 Grawse
Member since 2010 • 4342 Posts
With the minor framerste dips and screen tearing on Gears 3, how can it even be held up against UC2/3 KZ2/3 and GOW3. The game doesn't even have AA.
Avatar image for jokeisgames2012
jokeisgames2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 jokeisgames2012
Member since 2012 • 162 Posts
fixed camera angle=fail if u could spin camera around by yourself be massive fps drops
Ravensmash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 Ravensmash
Member since 2010 • 13862 Posts
So I'm guessing this thread has been 11 pages of people posting cherry picked screenshots to favour their preferred system? :P Honestly, on the top tier of graphically impressive titles there's so little to argue about, you might as well start arguing about personal preference of an artstyIe.
darkdude2k12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 darkdude2k12

[QUOTE="darkdude2k12"]

gamecubepad

It's not my fault you haven't a clue as to what I'm talking about. You're just a stupid bloke who has an unhealthy infatuation with long eared rodents.

It's also not my fault you're infatuated with Irish women; but lack the courage to talk to one. I'll bet you're American as well, which would be a typical request, in which you've asked me to give you titalating pics of my sweetie. However, I can't blame you being that American women are fat and in comparison to Irish or British women, its safe for me to say, you have nothing to look forward to.

You're an unsophisticated person who's now taken a liking to getting randy with me.

Your unfortunate existence proves that DarkDude rules. British and Irish women are best.

darkdude2k12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 darkdude2k12

[QUOTE="gamecubepad"]

[QUOTE="darkdude2k12"]

super600

:D

Thank's for defending me.

Yes. By all means thank your boyfriend. Chivalry is alive and well with him. Especially being that he defends a diva like yourself.

gamecubepad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 gamecubepad

[QUOTE="gamecubepad"]

[QUOTE="darkdude2k12"]

darkdude2k12

It's not my fault you haven't a clue as to what I'm talking about.

It's also not my fault you're infatuated with Irish women; but lack the courage to talk to one. I'll bet you're American as well, which would be a typical request, in which you've asked me to give you titalating pics of my sweetie.

Don't worry, it won't hurt her feelings. After all, ginger's have no soul.

tumblr_m74e4hjp6V1qkm9aso1_400.jpg

darkdude2k12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 darkdude2k12

[QUOTE="darkdude2k12"]

[QUOTE="gamecubepad"]

[QUOTE="darkdude2k12"]

gamecubepad

It's not my fault you haven't a clue as to what I'm talking about.

It's also not my fault you're infatuated with Irish women; but lack the courage to talk to one. I'll bet you're American as well, which would be a typical request, in which you've asked me to give you titalating pics of my sweetie.

Don't worry, it won't hurt her feelings. After all, ginger's have no soul.

Unfortunately, American women have Souls...er, I mean Soles and really fat ones at that. :)

Avatar image for YearoftheSnake5
YearoftheSnake5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#212 YearoftheSnake5
Member since 2005 • 9716 Posts

Never liked God of War, so how it looks is pretty irrelevant to me. Personally, I'd rather play the graphically inferior Pikmin on Gamecube. Seriously bro, graphics are nice and all, but there is way more to games than just that. God of War is a beautiful game that does its graphics style justice; kudos to the developer.

gamecubepad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 gamecubepad

Unfortunately, American women have Souls...er, I mean Soles and really fat ones at that. :)

darkdude2k12

27ybswk.gif

Oh, you so funny.

Now about those pics of your wife...

darkdude2k12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 darkdude2k12

[QUOTE="darkdude2k12"]

gamecubepad

27ybswk.gif

Oh, you so funny.

Now about those pics of your wife...

I will not entertain an unsophisticated bigot who has a fetish. You windowshopper.

Your request is typical of your species.

HaloPimp978

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#215 HaloPimp978
Member since 2005 • 7329 Posts

Nope

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 AM-Gamer
Member since 2012 • 8116 Posts

[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="casharmy"]

Reading all of that it just sounds like you are just trying to rally behind the "360 is equal or better than PS3 in graphics/power" argument all over again. I wasn't talking about UC3 and what do "features and modes" have to do with raw graphics? You even resorted to talking about gunplay mechanics as a counter argument for graphics, really? Your argument dosen't hold together logically and you seem to be all over the place with it.

I understnad you want to belive that 360 is equal or better than PS3 and that is why your argument is so out of balance and seems to be grasping for any leverage to hold on to but while you talk about features, modes and gameplay mechanics as some kind of argument chip for 360 exclusvies--when we are talking about actual graphics...

This is reality

GeOW3

Effects2.bmp.jpg

GOW3

eu4nd2.jpg

darkdude2k12

What do you mean all over again? the Ps3 is MARGINALLY more powerful than the 360, that means by a very little bit, anybody who thinks otherwise is just fooling themselves, me, i like to go with my own opinion, which is that they are roughly equal in graphics power, or the opinion of people who actually know what they are talking about like Carmack, personally though, it makes me laugh how people vastly overexaggerate the difference between the two graphically, Acting as if Gow 3 is somehow light years ahead of gears 3 in the graphics department, utter rubbish, gears 3 looks as good as any Ps3 exclusive, i would give KZ3 a slight edge on it but apart from that i would say gears is on Par with Gow 3 and UC3.

Sony's had the hype train running for quite some time. First it started wth PS1, which was supposed to be a graphical powerhouse of it's time. Well, N64 proved otherwise.

It then progressed to the PS2, which was the weakest of 6th gen, but had an excellent library. This would make it "the best 6th gen console", but not by power. Now it's the PS3, which is supposed to be much more powerful than 360, but we all see the truth.

PS3- Does not run multiplats well, has great exclusives, blu-ray technology does not give it any advantages over 360 other than space. (And honestly, who minds getting a 2-3-4 disk adventure as long as it's the complete game?)

With that said, Gears of War 3 is a huge disappointment in graphics. I'm saying it because I own it. It does not look better than previous gears titles. God of War 3 is comparable to Dante's Inferno; but I'd still give DI the edge.

Which means a multiplat game looks better than them both. What a useless topic.

LOL the N64 proved what exactly? That 3 games on the console can look better then anything on the PS1 while about 95% of the other titles looked better on the PS1. Nintendo decided to be cheap and go with the cartridge format losing all third party support and severly gimping there system in the process.

PS3 does not run multipalts well? When is this 2007? For about the past 3 years multiplats have been largly the same and although the 360 has a huge advantage in some the PS3 has a huge advantage in some major ones as well. For the most part they are about equal when it comes to multipalts now

Blu-ray is not needed for games? Im sorry but FF13 sucks on the 360 and id rather just play the game through as opposed to having to swap out disk everytime I want to backtrack to a certain area. BR does offer an advantage it may have took about 2 to 3 years for that to be realzied but the fact is BR will most likely be in both the PS4 and next Xbox

And did you really just say GOW3 looks on par with Dantes Inferno? Really? GOW3's ingame visuals look closer to the CGI on Dantes Inferno. The ingame visuals of DI are not in the same league as GOW3.

gamecubepad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 gamecubepad

I will not entertain an unsophisticated bigot who has a fetish. You windowshopper.

Your request is typical of your species.

darkdude2k12

Bigot no, fetish yes.

tumblr_lwcr49W9oc1qmppx0.gif

Why u so angry...

Stalker-Cat.jpg

I'm not a windowshopper. I'll even take this highly scientific quiz to prove it...

http://www.blogthings.com/whatfelonyareyouquiz/

test.jpg

youare.jpg

See 100% definitely not a windowshopper.

*edit*Oh, I just saw it's your gf, not your wife. Nevermind. Keep those pics to yourself. Nobody cares anymore.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 AM-Gamer
Member since 2012 • 8116 Posts

Never liked God of War, so how it looks is pretty irrelevant to me. Personally, I'd rather play the graphically inferior Pikmin on Gamecube. Seriously bro, graphics are nice and all, but there is way more to games than just that. God of War is a beautiful game that does its graphics style justice; kudos to the developer.

YearoftheSnake5

People keep acting like GOW3 was all about graphics. It was one of the higest rated Action Adventure games of this generation. Say what you want but its one of the few games in the genre that has a coherrant storyline and it has some of the best action of any game this gen.

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#219 GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9728 Posts

Here's a 1080p version of this pic

pic1l.jpg

and a gif

zombiunurserytrailer0b7zz8.gif

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=482379&page=11

Avatar image for princeofshapeir
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#220 princeofshapeir
Member since 2006 • 16652 Posts

[QUOTE="YearoftheSnake5"]

AM-Gamer

People keep acting like GOW3 was all about graphics. It was one of the higest rated Action Adventure games of this generation. Say what you want but its one of the few games in the genre that has a coherrant storyline and it has some of the best action of any game this gen.

Yeah, mashing square is really deep, sophisticated gameplay. Not to mention how open-ended and non-linear the levels are, and the inherent lack of quicktime events in the game.
AtariKidX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#221 AtariKidX
Member since 2010 • 7156 Posts

pic1l.jpg

and a gif

GameboyTroy

I really don't see anything that the PS3 can't do.

And here is GT5,KZ3,GoW3 and U3 on PS3....PS3 easy wins.:cool:

DSDS

dsd

xzxz

sas

dsds

dsds

Avatar image for princeofshapeir
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#222 princeofshapeir
Member since 2006 • 16652 Posts
Dang that GT5 pic is really unimpressive. And we all know the water in KZ3 is pre-rendered and static.
Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 Xaero_Gravity
Member since 2011 • 9856 Posts
Wow, I don't think I've ever seen such a pompous douche. Some ridiculous personal attacks in here over simply wanting a Wii U and for posting a picture.
killzowned24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 killzowned24
Member since 2007 • 7345 Posts
Dang that GT5 pic is really unimpressive. And we all know the water in KZ3 is pre-rendered and static.princeofshapeir
That part is static ,but still looks great.KZ3 has some of the best dynamic water too:)
super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 super600  Moderator

Wow, I don't think I've ever seen such a pompous douche. Some ridiculous personal attacks in here over simply wanting a Wii U and for posting a picture.Xaero_Gravity

He's too scared to deny that some of the game pics posted from PS3 games(GOW3, GT5) are unimpressive compared to the other game pics posted in this pic.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 super600  Moderator

[QUOTE="GameboyTroy"]

pic1l.jpg

and a gif

AtariKidX

dsds

You posted pics from photo real mode again and GT5 looks like crap.:lol:

AtariKidX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 AtariKidX

[QUOTE="AtariKidX"]

[QUOTE="GameboyTroy"]

pic1l.jpg

and a gif

super600

dsds

You probably don't have play U3.......lol
super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 super600  Moderator

[QUOTE="super600"]

[QUOTE="AtariKidX"]

dsds

AtariKidX

I see no jaggies in the pics?

M13L13S

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 M13L13S
Member since 2010 • 3819 Posts

Wow, I don't think I've ever seen such a pompous douche. Some ridiculous personal attacks in here over simply wanting a Wii U and for posting a picture.Xaero_Gravity

Indeed. The attack on super was especially stupid.

ElephantSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 ElephantSwag
Member since 2012 • 68 Posts
Im sorry I just started to play god of wr 3 and not only am I dissapointed in the gameplay I dont get all this hype about the graphics, personally there not that good. I think Uncharteds graphics are mush better and same with gears I really dont think any exclusives on ps3 are untouchable to xbox 360's they are pretty dead even
AtariKidX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 AtariKidX

[QUOTE="AtariKidX"][QUOTE="super600"]

super600

jaggies......??:|

Maybe because U3 have no jaggies..like GoW3??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEcJp_F1_o8

CDUB316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 CDUB316
Member since 2009 • 6589 Posts

wow...did this topic really go 12 pages?

who the **** cares?

no wonder gaming is in a poor state these days, gamers only care about flashy cinematics, set pieces, and shooting people or ripping them apart in a gory fashion...ugh

PC will ALWAYS have the superior visuals, so who cares what console looks the best...just enjoy the ******* games people....christ

xLittlekillx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 xLittlekillx
Member since 2005 • 1833 Posts

God of war might look good, but it's a boring game. I can't believe people actually pretend to like it.

Avatar image for Captain_Lorelli
Captain_Lorelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 Captain_Lorelli
Member since 2004 • 1078 Posts

[QUOTE="super600"]

[QUOTE="darkdude2k12"]

No.

But at least if you're going to post "pics", please refrain from looking totally ridiculous and or at least post something credible. I'd NEVER post a pic of myself on GS unless I show my consoles, games and a nice paper that says "DarkDude2k12".

I'd be more than happy to show you what a real dark dude's like; and it isn't you. You reek of an unsophisticated braggart rather than yourself; and to top it off, you still haven't fixed your roof in this so-called home of your's.

darkdude2k12

:lol:

What's so funny?

I'm DarkDude. This means the following-

A. I own my own home because I chose to educate myself and work hard. Not because I picked a rabbit as an avy and post pics with an imitation Eddie Murphy mustache. That would be you. :)

B. My home has a roof. My basement doesn't remotely resemble a construction site. That would be you.

So if you're going to post pics to "brag" about a 360 game that's probably your friend's. I'll share more info with you.

DVD collection- 400 plus movies.

Blu-ray- Check.

Tablet- I own 3.

PC- I own 2.

Game consoles- Sega Dreamcast, Gamecube, PS2, Wii, Xbox, Xbox360, PS3, DS (which I don't play), PSP.

Let's keep going.

Xbox games- Over 100.

Gamecube games- Over 100

Ps2 games- About 60

Wii games- About 30

Xbox360 games- Over 100

PS3- About 80

DS games- 3

Dreamcast games- Loads of them.

HDTV- 3 of them

PC- Whatever I want.

Paypal account- Yes.

Beautiful Irish girlfriend- You bet.

I have so many gadgets that my gadgets have gadgets that own gadgets. Plus I have a roof in my basement. lol.

:cool: Now we can laugh.

Hmmm..so being sophisticated and successful entails logging into a gaming forum and ripping apart a random person's personal life based on your seemingly other worldly deductive logic skill of looking at a picture and avatar and 100% nailing who Super600 is in a nutshell?

The only thing you have proven tonight is how much of a pompous prick you are. All your ranting screams inadequate to me and everyone else reading the trash you've spewed all over this thread.

Oh, btw..I've spent 6 months in India and 3 months in Ireland fullfilling research hours for my doctoral requirements...and the one thing I can say with 100% certainty is that finding a good looking woman in Ireland is like finding a needle in a barn filled with hay stacks.

Why don't you keep your thoughts focused on the topic instead of making personal attacks on people and their countries of origin.

gamecubepad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 gamecubepad

Oh, btw..I've spent 6 months in India and 3 months in Ireland fullfilling research hours for my doctoral requirements...and the one thing I can say with 100% certainty is that finding a good looking woman in Ireland is like finding a needle in a barn filled with hay stacks.

Captain_Lorelli

Hey...

tumblr_m72qhwgMIB1qeeseao1_500.gif

...I still want to see her pics.

F*cking roof in your basement. That's so deep, man. Reminds me of an old joke. "What has a bottom on it's top?" Your legs!

kickass1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 kickass1337
Member since 2011 • 149 Posts
Dang that GT5 pic is really unimpressive. And we all know the water in KZ3 is pre-rendered and static.princeofshapeir
the lighting is also static and prebaked in kz3. kz2 had better lighting.
Avatar image for almasdeathchild
almasdeathchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#237 almasdeathchild
Member since 2011 • 8922 Posts

meh gow is a bad game series

kingfire11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 kingfire11
Member since 2005 • 1498 Posts
Crysis 2 /thread
Mario1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#239 Mario1331
Member since 2005 • 8929 Posts

stop giving this guy attention

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

[QUOTE="princeofshapeir"]Dang that GT5 pic is really unimpressive. And we all know the water in KZ3 is pre-rendered and static.kickass1337

As long it look good does it really matter?

RpgGamer23q

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -3

#241 RpgGamer23q
Member since 2006 • 296 Posts

[QUOTE="super600"]

[QUOTE="AtariKidX"] You probably don't have play U3.......lolAtariKidX

Your a retard if you think UC3 had no jaggies.

AtariKidX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 AtariKidX

meh gow is a bad game series

almasdeathchild
This is only just your opinion......GoW games are awesome.
Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 Tessellation
Member since 2009 • 9297 Posts
all the picture AtaritheVirginKidX posted are all bullshot's especially GT5 which is known to have massive jaggies on cars,lol at posting photo real mode of UC3.
AtariKidX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 AtariKidX

[QUOTE="AtariKidX"]

[QUOTE="super600"]

RpgGamer23q

all the picture AtaritheVirginKidX posted are all bullshot's especially GT5 which is known to have massive jaggies on cars,lol at posting photo real mode of UC3.Tessellation
"jaggies" it is an unknown thing for the PS3 games.
D3ntaRid3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 D3ntaRid3
 GOW 3 can't match this.
D3ntaRid3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 D3ntaRid3
[QUOTE="RpgGamer23q"]

[QUOTE="AtariKidX"]

AtariKidX
all the picture AtaritheVirginKidX posted are all bullshot's especially GT5 which is known to have massive jaggies on cars,lol at posting photo real mode of UC3.Tessellation
"jaggies" it is an unknown thing for the PS3 games.

I see a lot of jaggies here you can swim in:
Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

[QUOTE="princeofshapeir"]Dang that GT5 pic is really unimpressive. And we all know the water in KZ3 is pre-rendered and static.kickass1337

OMG, here we go again with the lemmings and their fantasy worlds. Pre-rendered water... static/prebaked lighting too. :lol:

What makes it even more funny is that if the water were actually pre-rendered in a real-time 3D world that would actually be some pretty incredible technology!

Read this: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-vs-killzone-3 and learn something please. Killzone 3 actually has one of the most impressive lighting effects of this generation.

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 Tessellation
Member since 2009 • 9297 Posts

"jaggies" it is an unknown thing for the PS3 games.AtariKidX

Ghost120x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 Ghost120x
Member since 2009 • 6058 Posts
Those screens of gears and witcher only strengthen the argument lol.
Sonysosupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 Sonysosupreme
Member since 2012 • 75 Posts
[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

[QUOTE="YearoftheSnake5"]

princeofshapeir

Yeah, mashing square is really deep, sophisticated gameplay. Not to mention how open-ended and non-linear the levels are, and the inherent lack of quicktime events in the game.

Wow, still had some of the best environments and combat ive seen. Nothing like it on 360. I Still think its funny how god of war 3 is still graphically superior over all 360 games even though it came out in early 2010 x)