Nintendo NX Controller New Images Leak (UPDATED: Fake)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

@Desmonic said:

Yeeeahhh...no. To all of that.

@iandizion713 said:

@Desmonic: Yeah, cause Nintendo was the first to stream games, not Sony. Sony copied Nintendo. Nintendo been doing remote play since Game Boy.

Technically, if we consider Super Gameboy, he's not exactly wrong, Nintendo was the first to allow consoles and handhelds to play each other's games, and also the first to allow for any interconnectivity.

But modern Remote Play, from console to handheld, as it exists, is definitely a Sony thing, no doubt.

Desmonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#202 Desmonic  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 19990 Posts

Is it? Needs more Reggie gifs to reach that status. Ah man, what great memories of the PS4 and XB1 (pre-reveal) threads, filled to the brim with gifs, especially Kaz gifs!!

Also, what's with all the damn tree references! >.< Don't get it :P

@charizard1605 said:

This thread is legendary, I am glad I made it.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22936 Posts

Sorry @charizard1605: :/

I don't like to write off video game devices without actually seeing what the plan is, but damn this is a VERY risky approach....

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#204  Edited By iandizion713
Member since 2005 • 16025 Posts

@Desmonic said:

Yeeeahhh...no. To all of that.

@iandizion713 said:

@Desmonic: Yeah, cause Nintendo was the first to stream games, not Sony. Sony copied Nintendo. Nintendo been doing remote play since Game Boy.

This what PSP wish it could do. Nintendo be cray, cray.

Loading Video...
spike6958

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#205 spike6958
Member since 2005 • 6701 Posts

@Pedro said:
@spike6958 said:

Well the guy writes for NintendoLife, does a lot of Nintendo stuff on Youtube and other media. People working in the games industry tend to meet other people work in the games industry.

Also, I'm pretty sure if these where real, given how secretive Nintendo has tried to be with the NX, I'd imagine they would have been going out of their way to get these images taken down, which they're not.

I guess if one was anticipating Nintendo to release a non gimmicky controller and system, the potential of this being a reality can be terrifying. But, it is awfully similar to the patent documents and this is the second "leak". Could it be fake? Yes? Could it be real? Yes. However, I would not be remotely surprise if it is real. The last two systems sported crappy controllers and the last three systems sported some gimmick. So, if this is not the controller I would anticipate some other nonsensical device.

What does that have to do with any of what I said?

I'm just saying this isn't just "A guy on twitter" like many are assuming. He's a person with his foot in the industry, specifically in the Nintendo section. I'm not saying he's the most credible source, or that he's right about the controller been fake, but the fact he works in the industry, and his focus is on the Nintendo side, makes him more likely to have sources like the one he claims. That's far different than the kid on the school yard who loved to tell everyone that "his dad works at Nintendo".

Also, and again, if these where real, and given how secretive Nintendo has been with the NX, I think they would have tried to have these images taken down by now. I also don't think people would risk their jobs to break the incredibly tight NDA's Nintendo apparently has place upon the NX.

Desmonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By Desmonic  Moderator

@charizard1605 said:

Technically, if we consider Super Gameboy, he's not exactly wrong, Nintendo was the first to allow consoles and handhelds to play each other's games, and also the first to allow for any interconnectivity.

But modern Remote Play, from console to handheld, as it exists, is definitely a Sony thing, no doubt.

Interconnectivity or interactivity isn't really the same as Remote Play. A better example, as mentioned above, would indeed be Onlive. Also, Remote sorta doesn't go together with cables :P But that's just me I suppose.

@iandizion713 said:

This what PSP wish it could do.

Loading Video...

Yes. I'm sure the PSP wishes it could touch bells in a easy manner. Because.......................reasons, I'm sure.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By iandizion713

@Desmonic: Its remote gameplay mate. And long before the Vita.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#208 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

@TheEroica said:

Sorry @charizard1605: :/

I don't like to write off video game devices without actually seeing what the plan is, but damn this is a VERY risky approach....

I'm with you, my friend.

I will wait and see what Nintendo announce, and give them a chance to explain themselves on their own terms, but as it stands right now, theyu have an uphill climb if they want to win me over.

emgesp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#209  Edited By emgesp
Member since 2004 • 7848 Posts
@spike6958 said:
@Pedro said:
@spike6958 said:

Well the guy writes for NintendoLife, does a lot of Nintendo stuff on Youtube and other media. People working in the games industry tend to meet other people work in the games industry.

Also, I'm pretty sure if these where real, given how secretive Nintendo has tried to be with the NX, I'd imagine they would have been going out of their way to get these images taken down, which they're not.

I guess if one was anticipating Nintendo to release a non gimmicky controller and system, the potential of this being a reality can be terrifying. But, it is awfully similar to the patent documents and this is the second "leak". Could it be fake? Yes? Could it be real? Yes. However, I would not be remotely surprise if it is real. The last two systems sported crappy controllers and the last three systems sported some gimmick. So, if this is not the controller I would anticipate some other nonsensical device.

What does that have to do with any of what I said?

I'm just saying this isn't just "A guy on twitter" like many are assuming. He's a person with his foot in the industry, specifically in the Nintendo section. I'm not saying he's the most credible source, or that he's right about the controller been fake, but the fact he works in the industry, and his focus is on the Nintendo side, makes him more likely to have sources like the one he claims. That's far different than the kid on the school yard who loved to tell everyone that "his dad works at Nintendo".

Also, and again, if these where real, and given how secretive Nintendo has been with the NX, I think they would have tried to have these images taken down by now. I also don't think people would risk their jobs to break the incredibly tight NDA's Nintendo apparently has place upon the NX.

Then you have that guy who works for GI who said his sources told him the controller doesn't feature physical buttons, so there is that.....

https://twitter.com/GI_AndyMc/status/712691446927724544

Desmonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 Desmonic  Moderator

It sure is. Through a cable. Conected to the console. Glued to the TV.

Such Remote. Much Original. Wow.

@iandizion713 said:

@Desmonic: Its remote gameplay mate. And long before the Vita.

spike6958

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By spike6958

@emgesp said:
@spike6958 said:
@Pedro said:
@Bigboi500 said:

Confirmed as fake.

So a friend that works at NoE claim its fake? That even more questionable than the images.

It seems like a big waste of time to create not one but two quality fakes. Like come on are people gonna still call fake when a possible third set of pictures shows up from a totally different source? The controller is so Nintendo that I wonder why people are even questioning its authenticity at this point. You even have the confirmed patents to back it up. Sure, not every patent comes to fruition, but it gives it credibility.

People do weird stuff like this all the time. Remember when Rayman was coming to Smash? Also of course if people are going to make a fake controller, they'd stick to patents to make it seem more realistic.

The big thing for me is, if it's real, why has Nintendo done NOTHING to try and get the images taken down? They went after SuperMetalDave64, when he released a Youtube video announcing all of Nintendo's plans regarding the 3DS and Wii U for 2016 as well as the NX and Zelda would be releasing this year (and everything for the 3DS and Wii U turned out to be true). And you can't tell me it's because it's out their now, because so was that info, and everyone on YouTube was making videos, and tons of sites where reporting on it, but they still went after him and got the video taken down and forced him to abandon his channel.

Why would they go after that info, but ignore this?

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By iandizion713

@Desmonic: Greatness has to start somewhere. It helped Nintendo to be the first to stream Games remotely to play. Nintendo is awesome like that, thats how leaders are, they lead.

agrippi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 agrippi
Member since 2003 • 1195 Posts

Before you write this off as a "touchscreen" interface, please look into this a bit more. There is a good thread on the Nintendo forum on the rumor of haptic technology that the NX is believed to use. My initial thoughts were negative, as many of yours are. I'm old and don't know how to link to other threads, etc. But, here are some quick videos and articles that make me MUCH more optimistic that Nintendo isn't just slipping the noose around their own neck. Do yourself a favor and look at some of this stuff:

What is Haptic Touch Screen Technology?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ojo6lHCV94

http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/feedback-tactile-heptic-touch-fujitsu,news-47408.html

http://discovermagazine.com/2015/june/17-hooked-on-a-feeling

http://www.wired.com/2015/03/apples-haptic-tech-makes-way-tomorrows-touchable-uis/

http://electronics.howstuffworks.com/everyday-tech/haptic-technology.htm

Desmonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 Desmonic  Moderator

@iandizion713: It sure does! Just like the WiiU lead the 8th gen! :D

emgesp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By emgesp

@spike6958 said:
@emgesp said:
@spike6958 said:
@Pedro said:

So a friend that works at NoE claim its fake? That even more questionable than the images.

It seems like a big waste of time to create not one but two quality fakes. Like come on are people gonna still call fake when a possible third set of pictures shows up from a totally different source? The controller is so Nintendo that I wonder why people are even questioning its authenticity at this point. You even have the confirmed patents to back it up. Sure, not every patent comes to fruition, but it gives it credibility.

People do weird stuff like this all the time. Remember when Rayman was coming to Smash? Also of course if people are going to make a fake controller, they'd stick to patents to make it seem more realistic.

The big thing for me is, if it's real, why has Nintendo done NOTHING to try and get the images taken down? They went after SuperMetalDave64, when he released a Youtube video announcing all of Nintendo's plans regarding the 3DS and Wii U for 2016 as well as the NX and Zelda would be releasing this year (and everything for the 3DS and Wii U turned out to be true). And you can't tell me it's because it's out their now, because so was that info, and everyone on YouTube was making videos, and tons of sites where reporting on it, but they still went after him and got the video taken down and forced him to abandon his channel.

You ever hear of controlled leaks? Companies do it all the time to gauge feedback/interest. Nintendo needs to know the NX will be a hit or its the end of them in terms of hardware. They could always make last minute changes based on our feedback.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22936 Posts

@charizard1605: I mean, you think for a minute about all the different benefits of being able to FEEL the buttons and it makes you wonder how they could take such a risk....

But.... If we're talking about an actual real controller for the console itself and this touchscreen pod to play console games like a sidecar and because of the perspective change, the buttons are always right in front of you, who knows... Maybe it works well enough to be something...

But yeah.... The loss of sensation to the buttons is really bold... Really strange decision.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By iandizion713

@Desmonic said:

@iandizion713: It sure does! Just like the WiiU lead the 8th gen! :D

It does in top rated exclusives. Splatoon!

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 no-scope-AK47
Member since 2012 • 3755 Posts

@iandizion713 said:

@Desmonic: Greatness has to start somewhere. It helped Nintendo to be the first to stream Games remotely to play. Nintendo is awesome like that, thats how leaders are, they lead.

The old farts at nintendo were good back in the day but now they suck.

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By PSP107
Member since 2007 • 18825 Posts

@emgesp: "Then you have that guy who works for GI who said his sources told him the controller doesn't feature physical buttons, so there is that....."

Wonder who's his sources. Then again, isn't GI owned by GameStop?

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#220 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts
@emgesp said:
@Bigboi500 said:

Confirmed as fake.

Nothing has been confirmed or denied officially.

Also, what credibility does this Liam guy have anyways? Anyone can go on Twitter and say that they know a guy who's a developer and confirmed it was a fake. It seems that people are just desperately trying to deny the possible fact that this is indeed part of a legit devkit.

The owner of Nintendo Everything knows Liam personally, so it is confirmation.

Jagoff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#221 Jagoff
Member since 2016 • 515 Posts

I really want to keep an open mind here. Perhaps they found a way to make touch controls exceptionally responsive.

But my gut is saying that this is wrong. Very wrong.

spike6958

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 spike6958

@emgesp said:
@spike6958 said:
@emgesp said:
@spike6958 said:
@Pedro said:

You ever hear of controlled leaks? Companies do it all the time to gauge feedback/interest. Nintendo needs to know the NX will be a hit or its the end of them in terms of hardware.

Sure, but Nintendo has to announce this by E3 at the VERY latest if they plan to ship this year (which they must, unless Nintendo plans on been 3DS only this holiday). So, unless they have multiple controllers in the works, doing controlled leaks a little over 2 months before the absolute final date they can reveal it, to gauge interest isn't exactly giving them much time to change it to something else.

On top of that, they've got people developing games for this system, both 1st and, allegedly, 3rd parties. If they turn around now and change the controller that these people have been developing the NX versions of their games around, it could get people pretty angry and cause software delays which the NX CANNOT afford to have.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#223 Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts

zassimick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

User Lists: 2

#224  Edited By zassimick  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 10470 Posts

Pulled up photos of the leak. Asked my wife what she thought. "It looks tiny," she said.

Then I showed her the photos.

Desmonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 Desmonic  Moderator

Nintendo just won. The war is over.

Desmonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 Desmonic  Moderator

Bad joke is bad. Don't make fun of your wife's poor decisions in life bro :v

@Zassimick said:

Pulled up photos of the leak. Asked my wife what she thought. "It looks tiny," she said.

Then I showed her the photos.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#227 kvally
Member since 2014 • 8445 Posts

@dante1972: my fingers reach buttons on the back of controllers easily. So um duh.

Kruiz_Bathory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#228 Kruiz_Bathory
Member since 2009 • 4765 Posts

All this talk about haptic feedback makes me have a little hope, ah please at least put handles too.

emgesp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By emgesp

@Bigboi500 said:
@emgesp said:
@Bigboi500 said:

Confirmed as fake.

Also, what credibility does this Liam guy have anyways? Anyone can go on Twitter and say that they know a guy who's a developer and confirmed it was a fake. It seems that people are just desperately trying to deny the possible fact that this is indeed part of a legit devkit.

Who is Nintendo Everything? Do they have a track record of have having reliable and credible sources?

emgesp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By emgesp

@spike6958 said:
@emgesp said:

You ever hear of controlled leaks? Companies do it all the time to gauge feedback/interest. Nintendo needs to know the NX will be a hit or its the end of them in terms of hardware.

Sure, but Nintendo has to announce this by E3 at the VERY latest if they plan to ship this year (which they must, unless Nintendo plans on been 3DS only this holiday). So, unless they have multiple controllers in the works, doing controlled leaks a little over 2 months before the absolute final date they can reveal it, to gauge interest isn't exactly giving them much time to change it to something else.

On top of that, they've got people developing games for this system, both 1st and, allegedly, 3rd parties. If they turn around now and change the controller that these people have been developing the NX versions of their games around, it could get people pretty angry and cause software delays which the NX CANNOT afford to have.

There's always a possible Pro Controller option that devs are already taking into consideration.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d8401f17c55
deactivated-57d8401f17c55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#231 deactivated-57d8401f17c55
Member since 2012 • 7221 Posts

@Bigboi500 said:
@emgesp said:
@Bigboi500 said:

Confirmed as fake.

Maaaan I hope it's fake.

I'm just going to assume the worst though :(

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 Bigboi500

@Chozofication said:
@Bigboi500 said:
@emgesp said:
@Bigboi500 said:

Confirmed as fake.

Maaaan I hope it's fake.

As much as we want it to be fake, it's sickening to see so many who want it to be real. If Nintendo really does go this rout, I'm done with them, as will be most dedicated fans. I just can't see them being that out of touch with gamers.

sHaDyCuBe321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By sHaDyCuBe321
Member since 2003 • 5769 Posts

Fake?

http://mynintendonews.com/2016/03/23/nintendo-of-europe-employee-reportedly-said-the-nx-controller-images-are-completely-fake/

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#234 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41576 Posts

@sHaDyCuBe321 said:

Fake?

http://mynintendonews.com/2016/03/23/nintendo-of-europe-employee-reportedly-said-the-nx-controller-images-are-completely-fake/

I think it is. As I keep saying, Nintendo has done **** all to silence this. They did previous leaks that turned out true, but they aren't here.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d8401f17c55
deactivated-57d8401f17c55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#235 deactivated-57d8401f17c55
Member since 2012 • 7221 Posts

@Bigboi500 said:
@Chozofication said:
@Bigboi500 said:

Maaaan I hope it's fake.

As much as we want it to be fake, it's sickening to see so many who want it to be real. If Nintendo really does go this rout, I'm done with them, as will be most dedicated fans. I just can't see them being that out of touch with gamers.

I don't know man, they might be that out of touch. That's how I felt during the last direct.

Being optimistic, even if this is the controller I guess that doesn't rule out a pro controller? But then games will be made with this crap in mind...

Nothing to do but wait and see though.

emgesp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By emgesp

Laughing at everyone who desperately want this to be a fake. Are you guys really going to be that surprised if this ends up being legit? This is Nintendo we are talking about, the same company who gave us the Wii-Mote and Wii U Pad. I would be more surprised if the controller wasn't weird as hell.

Like I said before just take into consideration that is most likely isn't representative of the final design.

HowlingLotus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#237 HowlingLotus
Member since 2012 • 657 Posts

If this is the real controller I'm willing to give it a chance.

I originally thought the idea of the DS was stupid, and I was proven VERY wrong as it's probably my favourite platform after PC.

311Music

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 311Music
Member since 2003 • 7919 Posts

Can you imagine if Nintendo released a "normal" console next gen? Like just on par with the next Xbox and PlayStation? No stupid gimmicks and trying to stand out and be innovators with console design. Just give me a god damn super powerful SNES type console running whatever the hell PS5 and Xbox One 2 or Xbox 1080 will have under the hood. That I would buy and I'm sure a lot of other people would as well. 3rd parties would probably return as well, along with a classic and loved first party portfolio that neither Sony or Microsoft can touch and I think you'd have a great system. But that is not reality with todays Nintendo which seems hell bent on trying to strike lightning twice with another Wii type craze.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#239 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70361 Posts

@spike6958 said:

This is the internet. Nintendo cannot take images down. Once its out its a done deal.

emgesp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 emgesp

@Pedro said:
@spike6958 said:

This is the internet. Nintendo cannot take images down. Once its out its a done deal.

Exactly, and all it would do is confirm that they are indeed legit.

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#241 jcrame10
Member since 2014 • 6302 Posts

If this is real then I have no interest. Nintendo can eat a dick for not catering to regular gaming

sHaDyCuBe321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 sHaDyCuBe321
Member since 2003 • 5769 Posts

@311Music: 3rd parties didn't give a shit about the N64 or GC either. This is about more than just power. This is about image and install base.

Micropixel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#243  Edited By Micropixel
Member since 2005 • 1383 Posts

I like how everyone's argument has shifted from resolutions and frame rates to whether or not this controller is real. Apparently, this is a bigger deal, right?

emgesp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 emgesp

@Micropixel said:

I like how everyone's argument has shifted from resolutions and frame rates to whether or not this controller is real. Apparently, this is a bigger deal, right?

I want it to be real just to see all the meltdowns from hardcore Nintendo fans. It will be glorious.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 Bigboi500

@Micropixel said:

Touch control is a BIG DEAL to a lot of us. I don't touch phone gaming because of that very reason. I've loved Nintendo over the years, enjoyed the Wii and Wii U and still do, but this is a line I'm not willing to cross if true. Imagining Nintendo catering to smartphone games and gamers over the dedicated fanbase they've had up to this point would be disastrous in my humble opinion.

emgesp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By emgesp

@Bigboi500 said:
@Micropixel said:

Touch control is a BIG DEAL to a lot of us. I don't touch phone gaming because of that very reason. I've loved Nintendo over the years, enjoyed the Wii and Wii U and still do, but this is a line I'm not willing to cross if true. Imagining Nintendo catering to smartphone games and gamers over the dedicated fanbase they've had up to this point would be disastrous in my humble opinion.

Can you really blame Nintendo for potentially wanting to go after the mobile market with the NX? Look both hardcore and mainstream console gamers pretty much gave the Wii U the middle finger, so why would Nintendo try to create another console to try and appeal to that demographic of gamers?

Nintendo sees all those kids playing on their mobile devices and they want a slice of the pie. Will they succeed, only time will tell but you have to at least understand their reasoning behind such a concept.

LadyBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 LadyBlue
Member since 2012 • 4943 Posts

http://i.imgur.com/8MrWkBZ.png

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 Bigboi500

@emgesp said:
@Bigboi500 said:
@Micropixel said:

Can you really blame Nintendo for potentially wanting to go after the mobile market with the NX? Look both hardcore and mainstream console gamers pretty much gave the Wii U the middle finger, so why would Nintendo try to create another console to try and appeal to that demographic of gamers?

Nintendo sees all those kids playing on their mobile devices and they want a slice of the pie. Will they succeed, only time will tell but you have to at least understand their reasoning behind such a concept.

I just think there isn't a big market left for core gamers anywhere. Nintendo had the hardcore gamers on Wii U, but there wasn't enough of them to support it on their own. The whole gaming market is turning to shit in a flaming basket. People just want pick up and play games, be it online shooters or short burst smart phone games. Even games like Fallout and Skyrim have gone casual to adjust to today's markets. It's only going to get worse from here, and even if companies are successful in the market, the games are mostly crap these days.

emgesp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By emgesp

@Bigboi500 said:
@emgesp said:
@Bigboi500 said:
@Micropixel said:

I just think there isn't a big market left for core gamers anywhere. Nintendo had the hardcore gamers on Wii U, but there wasn't enough of them to support it on their own. The whole gaming market is turning to shit in a flaming basket. People just want pick up and play games, be it online shooters or short burst smart phone games. Even games like Fallout and Skyrim have gone casual to adjust to today's markets. It's only going to get worse from here, and even if companies are successful in the market, the games are mostly crap these days.

Looks like its time for you to pickup a new hobby my friend.

superbuuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By superbuuman
Member since 2010 • 6400 Posts
@emgesp said:

I don't blame them for wanting to go after the mobile market...they should cater to both by doing different things...NOT trying to force both group into one ..with this rumoured controller I see them doing that..they are trying to please both core & mobile markets...it gonna be Wii U all over again trying to please both group but end up being half & half effort. Anyway...if that is the controller for NX without real physical buttons..then I am out. It will be the first Nintendo console I choose not to buy. Said it before when Nintendo chooses mobile gaming over console gaming its goodbye Nintendo from me. :P