Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#101 Wiiboxstation
Member since 2014 • 1753 Posts

@CanYouDiglt:

Enhanced graphics are nice and all but improved game mechanics is the most important thing.

I would prefer if rockstar remade gta 3, San Andreas etc.. That stuff is unplayable for me now because of the terrible game mechanics.

hofuldig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By hofuldig
Member since 2004 • 5126 Posts

its not "all of the maps" there are still 2 maps missing that the PC version got and were really fun. also i fucking hate the halo 4 armor style. i actually won this game at a halo tournament when it comes out i am just going to cash it for some money (i went playstation)

Randolph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Randolph
Member since 2002 • 10542 Posts

Oh wow, another pretty FPS with heavy emphasis on online multiplayer. So exciting.

Rictshard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#104 Rictshard
Member since 2014 • 265 Posts

@SecretPolice said:

@tormentos said:

@SecretPolice said:

@tormentos:

Sonygaf.. nuff said.

Now, like me, most Halo fans who know their shyt will tell you Halo 3 released in 2007 was a legit AAAE and the most complete single game package ever delivered to the gaming public and should have been GS GOTY 2007... soooo, just sayin. :P

That was a news reported by Neogaf the news didn't generate there...hahahahaaa

Nice try.

No man and the reason it had such weight behind it was for been a Halo 2 sequel,I am not even comparing it to games outside the xbox,Halo Reach was a much better game,looked better,the story was better even the online play was better in my opinion.

No it loss Goty to a great game on 2007 Mario Galaxy which by the way Nintendo didn't spend $800 dollars on it to get an even higher score than Halo 3 did.

Not only that on 2007 Bioshock was a better game than Halo and didn't even have online play,and Call of duty MW was a great game which introduce what most be the most addictive online play features create in a console online game,and it was prove COD4 was the first game to beat Halo 3 online,and dominated Halo online for most of 2008,and MS lied about it and say Halo 3 was the most played game on 2008,when COD 4 was on top of it almost all year long confirmed by xbox live activity charts,most of 2008 COD 4> Halo online and MS lie about been the most played game..lol

2007 was a great year for games,and halo 3 just didn't cut it as goty,it wasn't bad

Yikes, I'm afraid you really are turning into a Pillar of Salt :o You need to go outside and take a breather... seriously, this place is driving you insane me thinks. lol

That logic doesn't even make any sense. If you want to go with review scores the only games that outscored Halo that year were SMG and Bioshock, and if you include collections the Orange Box. Being the 3rd or 4th highest rated game in a year where hundreds of games came out is a damn impressive feat. Yeah COD4 was more popular but are we judging the game on what's more popular or what's more fun?

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#105 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

It's like halo 4 except worse looking.

Meh. 343i

Should have gone to specsavers, those screens look way better than Halo 4 unless you are seriously visually impaired.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 delta3074
@tormentos said:

@SecretPolice said:

Mang, you're just a Pillar of Salt these dayzz,.... understandable. :P

BLOG – This is perhaps the schwag bag to end all schwag bags…

Game journo Dean Takahashi with The San Jose Mercury News showed off his big $800-plus bag of Halo 3 propaganda sent to him by Microsoft.

He’s sending back the free stuff, which he called “nothing less than a bribe to try to get me to be favorably inclined to accepting the idea that Halo 3 is ‘the entertainment event of the year.’”

Included in the huge personalized duffel bag of goodies are Xbox 360 controllers, a Halo 3 Xbox Live headset, a displayable Master Chief helmet and a $480 Halo 3 limited edition Xbox 360, not to mention a first aid kit and some UNSC-issued food.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=194124

Yeah i am salty..hahaha

There was no need for that shit,if Halo 3 was really as good as reviews claim MS would not have feel the need to send $800 dollar worth bribe to reviewers any company who does that is shitty including Sony.

The sad thing is that only 1 reviewer send its crap back the rest took it and eat it..lol

Halo 3 wasn't that great and i am not bringing PS3 games to compare it,Halo Reach was a much better game for me and yeah i played both.

This i can agree on, Reach is definitly the better game in my opinion.

TBH i am sick of the master chief, why the hell did they go back to him? i wanted to see more games like Reach with different spartans in.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#107  Edited By jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64039 Posts

BXB and BXR we out here

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44154 Posts

@delta3074:

Dude, how could you, don't you feel all dirty now? :o

I kid, I kid, to each his own but for me personally, Halo games without the Chief just seem to be missing something.. oh yeah, The Chief. :P

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 delta3074

@SecretPolice said:

@delta3074:

Dude, how could you, don't you feel all dirty now? :o

I kid, I kid, to each his own but for me personally, Halo games without the Chief just seem to be missing something.. oh yeah, The Chief. :P

i understand that, i do like the chief but his character has been overdone in my opinion.

You know how you really like a tune until some idiot plays it way more times than you can possibly take thats how i feel about the chief at the momen.

They should have left it a little while longer before bringing him back in my opinion.

Reach is my favorite game because i love the 'we are all going to die but we will fight to the last anyway' scenarios and because the Chief is a blank slate, he doesn't say much and you don't really know him as a character, he's faceless where as the Spartans in reach have more character and you get a better insight into who they are and there emotional states and motivations.

the chief gives you the impression that Spartans are like the Clone soldiers in star wars, emotionally retarded ,souless killing machines, the Spartans in Reach Show that they are still human underneath all that.

And the space levels where just amazing Imo, i would like to see a whole Halo game like that, space flight combat game, awesome sauce.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22389 Posts

Gimme now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

simuseb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 simuseb2
Member since 2014 • 178 Posts

I am strangely really, really, really excited about this.

Flubbbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Flubbbs
Member since 2010 • 4968 Posts

im getting an Xbox One just for this game.. Halo 2 was some of best multiplayer fun ive ever had. cant wait to play on Lockout and Headlong again