New Bayonetta 2 60FPS trailer (plus 30FPS Youtube link)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#2 Posted by m_machine024 (14849 posts) -

Gameplay looks great. Story..... not so much. -___-

#3 Posted by Speak_Low (844 posts) -

Looks like bargain bin garbage. The character models also look like they came from 2007

Nintendo 2nd party exclusives = LOL

#4 Posted by Capitan_Kid (6516 posts) -

It looks like a 10/10 game. HYPED

#5 Posted by Jankarcop (8893 posts) -

2006 gfx

#6 Edited by silversix_ (13887 posts) -

I think i hate absolutely everything possible to hate in a video game when it comes to Bayo. From gameplay to LOL characters, cheese and voice acting, hate everything just a really bad game all around. LoS2 unleashes a dump on this crap.

#7 Posted by Gargus (2147 posts) -

It might sell more than 50 copies if they put it on the ps3 and 360.

Bayonetta 1 was allright, but that looked like pure shit. More like a DLC pack than an actual game. Ill buy it when it hits 10 bucks just like every single platinum games game does.

#8 Edited by cfisher2833 (1544 posts) -

Yeah, because these are the kind of games you go to get that Heart of Darkness level of literary quality. /s

#9 Posted by John_Matherson (2031 posts) -

Bad looking graphics but Bayonetta is too cool for me to care.

#10 Posted by m_machine024 (14849 posts) -

@m_machine024 said:

Yeah, because these are the kind of games you go to get that Heart of Darkness level of literary quality. /s

LOL I don't care about the story really. I don't even remember the story in the first one. :P

It's a kinda story trailer so I comment on it. That's all.

#11 Posted by Pffrbt (6451 posts) -

Any time PlatinumGames releases a new trailer it actually makes me giddy I'm so happy. The amount of people in this topic bitching about graphics and story has convinced me you're all fucking crazy.

#12 Edited by Pffrbt (6451 posts) -

It's classic PlatinumGames cheese, what is there not to like?

#13 Edited by dobzilian (2490 posts) -

MmmmmmM..... That sweet smell of Butt Hurt in the morning. DELICIOUS.

Looks like PG have yet again created a master piece.

#14 Posted by vincent380 (2242 posts) -

The main things people complain about Bayonetta is why I love it. It's just so extra and so over the top lol that's part of the games charm. One of the reasons why I picked up wiiU also.

#15 Posted by HitmanActual (317 posts) -

Do Nintendo really think this is a console seller?

#16 Posted by m_machine024 (14849 posts) -

@Pffrbt said:

@m_machine024 said:

It's classic PlatinumGames cheese, what is there not to like?

The cheesy characters and dialog are funny. But the story still looks meh.

#17 Posted by Bread_or_Decide (17209 posts) -

PLATINUM GAMES....nuff said.

#18 Posted by freedomfreak (38686 posts) -

Everything looks great, except for that part where you have to play as that other dude.

Do not want.

#20 Posted by Vatusus (4342 posts) -

*sigh... I wish I could play this game and not buying a WiiU... oh well, life goes on

Everything looks great, except for that part where you have to play as that other dude.

Do not want.

Yeah. The kid looks stupid. Now the lumen sage... it would be awesome to play as him

#21 Posted by PurpleMan5000 (6825 posts) -

Looks like bargain bin garbage. The character models also look like they came from 2007

Nintendo 2nd party exclusives = LOL

It's going to be one of the 5 best games of 2014, and it will also be in the bargain bin by the end of 2014. It's the best of both worlds, really. Wii U owners are so blessed.

#22 Posted by Joedgabe (5092 posts) -

@m_machine024 said:

It doesn't mean it can't. It has all the potential of any other game to have a good story. They just don't care to put their mind together to come up with a good story line. while it may still be a fun game sometimes it's just a downer to see a developer not "try" hard enough.

#23 Edited by Some-Mist (5630 posts) -

@hitmanactual said:

Do Nintendo really think this is a console seller?

to be fair... after having watched the gameplay clips on GAF and the trailer on here, it has sold me on the idea of buying a Wii U. I've been waiting on a few more titles cause I knew I'd want bayonetta 2, the wonderful 101, x, and pikmin 3, but now it makes the wait a little more unbearable.

Assuming nothing has changed from Bayonetta 1...Bayonetta 2 has everything I could want in terms of gameplay from an action title. steep learning curve which makes it both hard to master and fun to replay.

#24 Posted by YearoftheSnake5 (7050 posts) -

MmmmmmM..... That sweet smell of Butt Hurt in the morning. DELICIOUS.

Exactly what I was thinking after reading the first few comments. The game looks great. I didn't really understand what was going on with all the crazy shit left and right, but I don't care.

#25 Edited by Gue1 (9382 posts) -

tried to watch the gameplay but I don't know if it's just me but Youtube doesn't change the quality for me. I set it at 720p but it still looks like 240p with everything breaking apart on fast scenes.

#26 Posted by Heil68 (43186 posts) -

It's gonna bomb in sales. I'll rent it if anything.

#27 Posted by da_illest101 (7408 posts) -

Looks good, than again I said the same thing for the first one and it ended up being one of the worse game I ever played. I think I'll always hate on the series because I had high hopes and it just didn't deliver.

#28 Posted by dobzilian (2490 posts) -

@YearoftheSnake5: I will enjoy the Game just like I enjoyed every PG Game I have played while the cry babies keep crying and having hissy fits because its not on their Console.

#29 Posted by jg4xchamp (46997 posts) -

Game looks fantastic.

A little bothered by how it doesn't show any major improvement over the original(or the fact that 2 of those fights are straight recycled bosses from the first game), but otherwise game looks like it should play exceptionally well. I'd bet on it having a "it's more fucking Bayonetta" vibe to it by the end. Regardless day one. Now give me a release date.

#30 Posted by eNT1TY (988 posts) -

Bayonetta was among the worst characters ever conceived last gen and the story was straight up dog poop but god damn was the game good. Am purchasing the sequel day 1.

#31 Posted by Bukowski81 (242 posts) -

@Gue1 said:

tried to watch the gameplay but I don't know if it's just me but Youtube doesn't change the quality for me. I set it at 720p but it still looks like 240p with everything breaking apart on fast scenes.

Download the 60fps version, it looks really great

#32 Posted by ni6htmare01 (888 posts) -

I got to stop looking at Bayonetta 2 Video! I love the first one and I hate to buy a system for just 1 game. LOL I might at the end buy a use WII-U or when the price hit rock bottom just to play this game

#33 Posted by DJ-Lafleur (34116 posts) -

Bayonetta 1 being awesome + really enjoying Wonderful 101 = I really want Bayo 2