N64 owned and destroyed PlayStation in every way

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jamesgj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 0

#1 jamesgj
Member since 2005 • 1190 Posts

N64 is just an awsome system. Greatest games of all time great smooth graphics and some of the best games to hit the market. PlayStation on the other hand had ten hour loading times and crap graphics. Bad games and so forth. I thought PS was a ok system but N64 destory the PS in every possible way in existence. I had a PS break on me never had that trubble with Nintendo 64. N64 simply a great made system.

Avatar image for deactivated-61ff675e61178
deactivated-61ff675e61178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 deactivated-61ff675e61178
Member since 2004 • 12558 Posts

I loved my n64, but the ps1 won the sales battles.  Like that matters to me, i had my fun. :P

I did get a ps1 like a year before the ps2 came out, though.

jamesgj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 jamesgj

I loved my n64, but the ps1 won the sales battles.  Like that matters to me, i had my fun. :P

makingmusic476

Theres only a few good games on the PS I can think of. The N64 theres many.

Vax45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Vax45
Member since 2005 • 4834 Posts
I read the title of this topic and suddenly I realized... gaming was so much more fun when I wasn't exposed to fanboyism.
daveg1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#5 daveg1
Member since 2005 • 20405 Posts

MOST N64 GRAPHICS WERE JUST A BLUR!

ps1 had much better games than the n64.

AvIdGaMeR444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 AvIdGaMeR444
Member since 2004 • 7031 Posts

N64 is just an awsome system. Greatest games of all time great smooth graphics and some of the best games to hit the market. PlayStation on the other hand had ten hour loading times and crap graphics. Bad games and so forth. I thought PS was a ok system but N64 destory the PS in every possible way in existence. I had a PS break on me never had that trubble with Nintendo 64. N64 simply a great made system.

jamesgj

"N64 owned and destroyed PlayStation in every way"

...except for sales...

Medjai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Medjai
Member since 2003 • 3839 Posts
I enjoyed playing the PS1 alot more, it had more games that appealed to me
Ibacai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 Ibacai
Member since 2006 • 14459 Posts
[QUOTE="makingmusic476"]

I loved my n64, but the ps1 won the sales battles. Like that matters to me, i had my fun. :P

jamesgj

Theres only a few good games on the PS I can think of. The N64 theres many.

See, total opposite of me. I found the PS1 to be a much better console.
Medjai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Medjai

MikeB_74 wrote:

guess his prediction failed

Davis092

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Davis092
Member since 2006 • 1449 Posts
Even the format was better, CDs never stood a chance! that's why we still have Square-Enix on our side! hahahahahah!......Oh wait :(
Ibacai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Ibacai

MikeB_74 wrote:

guess his prediction failed

Medjai
Just slightly.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 deactivated-61ff675e61178

I loved my N64.  SO many great games...

LoZ: OoT
LoZ: MM
Super Mario 64
Mario Kart 64
Super Smash Bros.
Goldeneye
Jet Force Gemini
Starfox 64
Mario Party (the first one is the only one i own, haha)
Battletanx (those games kicked ass!)

So many great games, and almost all of them 1st party.

The ps1 also had MGS, and a bunch of other great games.

jamesgj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 jamesgj

Super Mario 64
Mario Kart 64
Super Smash Bros.
Goldeneye
Jet Force Gemini
Starfox 64

makingmusic476

Exactly N64 kicked ass! PS had MGS and Star wars Dark forces a few other good games but didn't stand a change to the N64.

jamesgj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 jamesgj
[QUOTE="jamesgj"]

AvIdGaMeR444

...except for sales...

Sales? Thats a total lie by sony I can prove it!

PlayStations break down every time you buy them so you have to buy new ones. While N64 still last.

Ibacai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Ibacai
[QUOTE="makingmusic476"]

I loved my N64. SO many great games...

Super Mario 64
Mario Kart 64
Super Smash Bros.
Goldeneye
Jet Force Gemini
Starfox 64

jamesgj

Exactly N64 kicked ass! PS had MGS and Star wars Dark forces a few other good games but didn't stand a change to the N64.

Whooza whatsit? Oh wait a minute. Do you dislike RPG's?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 deactivated-61ff675e61178
[QUOTE="AvIdGaMeR444"][QUOTE="jamesgj"]

jamesgj

...except for sales...

PlayStations break down every time you buy them so you have to buy new ones. While N64 still last.

I still can't figure out if you're being sincere or a total fakeboy. The sales thing is going a tad too far...
Medjai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Medjai
[QUOTE="makingmusic476"]

Super Mario 64
Mario Kart 64
Super Smash Bros.
Goldeneye
Jet Force Gemini
Starfox 64

jamesgj

I see Mario and Zelda thats a given but I liked the games PS1 had alot more

thejakel11225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#18 thejakel11225
Member since 2005 • 2217 Posts
TC, you got that backwards big guy, its actually "the playstation owned and distroyed the N64 in everyway" . I can't deny the great games on the N64 like mario 64 , golden eye, ocarina of time, which are IMO are right there on the greatest games of all time, but the playstation had a TON of great wonderful games compared the the N64's limited library, i mean MGS, RE1,2,3, all those FF games, GTA's, Grand turismo, and so on, i think till this date the PSone still has one of the biggest games library in history.
Hoobinator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Hoobinator
Member since 2006 • 6899 Posts

PS1 had culture defining games, not just awesome games but games which brought the industry to the masses:

Wipeout 1, 2, 3
Ridge Racer Type 4
Tomb Raider
Metal Gear Solid
Final Fantasy 7,8,9
Gran Turismo 1,2
Xenogears
Vagrant Story
ISS Pro Soccer (Nowadays Pro Evolution Soccer, not the crap N64 versions made by different developers)
Tekken 1,2,3
Chrono Cross
Castlevania: SOTN
Resident Evil
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1,2
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver

Oh and about a dozen other obscure RPG's, it was the RPG king. 

MankAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 MankAsh
Member since 2007 • 193 Posts

jamesgj

O MY GOD!What a load of crapola!The PS defined a hole era!Thus my age group being named 'THE PLAYSTAION GENERATION!' Not the N64 G.....Also,it had no good games?Hello.....MGS,crash bandicoot,cool boarders,GTA,Twisted Metal,Vigilate 8,Tombraider,Ace combat,Ridge Racer,Tekken,Final Fantasy,Resident Evil,Silent hill,Armoured Core,Bushido blade,Colin Mcrae,Duke Nukem,G-police,Gran Turismo,Need for speed,Odd World,Syphon filter,Tony Hawks,WWF smackdown..........Fan boy!!!

jamesgj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 jamesgj

TC, you got that backwards big guy, its actually "the playstation owned and distroyed the N64 in everyway" . I can't deny the great games on the N64 like mario 64 , golden eye, ocarina of time, which are IMO are right there on the greatest games of all time, but the playstation had a TON of great wonderful games compared the the N64's limited library, i mean MGS, RE1,2,3, all those FF games, GTA's, Grand turismo, and so on, i think till this date the PSone still has one of the biggest games library in history.thejakel11225

I own alot of games for the PlayStation and I think it's a good system with a much better libary of games. I'm just not sure how people can say PlayStation is better then the N64. People keep saying PS has better graphics then the N64. Come on! N64 had much smoother graphics then PlayStation in most games. I think N64 has some of the best libary of games ever released in history Zelda Ocarina of Time is enough to say N64 is a better system then PlayStation. I just can't find the fun in PS like N64. True that PS has some great RPGs and better ones then N64 did but just because of that reason I don't see why people like PS. The only good graphics on PlayStation compaired to N64 are the Cut Sceans because it uses a CD!

jamesgj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 jamesgj
[QUOTE="jamesgj"][QUOTE="AvIdGaMeR444"][QUOTE="jamesgj"]

makingmusic476

...except for sales...

I still can't figure out if you're being sincere or a total fakeboy. The sales thing is going a tad too far...

I can't help it if I have to keep buying PlayStations to get them to work. Besides I think PlayStation is to over rated by people who bought the system and stop enjoying fun games like Mario 64.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 deactivated-61ff675e61178

Basically, what he's saying, and i agree with this, is that the ps1 had way more games, and a lot of good games, but the n64 had truly great games, that could never be competed with.

What game is most often heralded as the greatest game of all time?  The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

What was the most revolutionary platformer of all time?  Super Mario 64.

jamesgj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 jamesgj

Basically, what he's saying, and i agree with this, is that the ps1 had way more games, and a lot of good games, but the n64 had truly great games, that could never be competed with.

What game is most often heralded as the greatest game of all time?  The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

What was the most revolutionary platformer of all time?  Super Mario 64.

makingmusic476

Exactly what I mean!

Eponique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#25 Eponique
Member since 2007 • 17918 Posts
The N64 = Best console ever made. Idiots rushin' out to buy the PS... Why? 'Cause their last one broke.
Supernova_86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Supernova_86
Member since 2007 • 517 Posts

The N64 had 64mb cartridges, which meant that developers had to sometimes downgrade graphics to make room for the game data. Even the Nintendo DS is struggling with 128mb flashcards.

The N64 is the reason why I abandoned Nintendo products and went for Sony instead. I used to be a NES and SNES fan when I was a kid. Name me at least 3 good RPGs for the N64.

raskullibur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 raskullibur
Member since 2003 • 3390 Posts

Super Mario 64
Mario Kart 64
Super Smash Bros.
Goldeneye
Jet Force Gemini
Starfox 64

makingmusic476

The PS1 has em all
RPG:
FF series, Breath of Fire Series,Diablo, Chrono Cross, Suikoden 1& 2, Legend of Dragoon, Parasite Eve 1& 2, Vagrant Story, Brave Fencer Musashi, Deception Series, Front Mission 3, Grandia, Legend of Legaia, Lunar 1 & 2, Xenogears etc.

Action Adventure:
Castlevania:SotN,Crash Series, Dino Crisis 1 & 2, Fear Effect 1 & 2, Future Cop LAPD, Galerians, Heart of Darness , Abe Series, Legacy of Cain Series, Medievil, MGS, Tenchu, Resident Evil Series, Silent Hill, Spyro the Dragon, Syphon Filter, Tiny Tank, Tomba, Tomb Raider

Racing or Driving:
GT, CTR, NFS: High Stakes, NFS: Hot Pursuit,Colin McRae, Destruction Derby, WipeOut, Driver, Ridge Racer series, Rollcage, Test Drive series, TOCA, Twisted Metal 2,

Fighting:
Tekken 3, Soul Edge, Bloody Roar, Street Fighter Alpha series, Darkstalkers series, Bushido Blades, Tobal no. 2, Dead or Alive, Guilty Gear, Marvel Super Heroes, MvsC, Rival Schools, WWF Smackdown

Flying:
Ace Combat Series, Colony Wars

Puzzle or Strategy games:
Bust a Groove, Poy Poy, Clock Tower series, Intelligent Qube, Hogs of War, Monster Rancher, Parappa the Rapper, Um Jammer Lammy, DDR, MTV Music Generator, Riven and Myst, Super Puzzle Fighter,

Shooters:
Einhander, Medal of Honor, Omega Boost, R-Type Delta, Thunder Force 5, Time Crisis

Supernova_86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Supernova_86
Member since 2007 • 517 Posts

The N64 = Best console ever made. Idiots rushin' out to buy the PS... Why? 'Cause their last one broke.Eponique

No, I bought a PS1 instead of a N64 because the PS1 was better, had more games and so much more. The PS1 had Final Fantasy 7, which could never fit onto cartridges.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 deactivated-61ff675e61178
[QUOTE="makingmusic476"]

Super Mario 64
Mario Kart 64
Super Smash Bros.
Goldeneye
Jet Force Gemini
Starfox 64

raskullibur

The PS1 has em all
RPG:
FF series, Breath of Fire Series,Diablo, Chrono Cross, Suikoden 1& 2, Legend of Dragoon, Parasite Eve 1& 2, Vagrant Story, Brave Fencer Musashi, Deception Series, Front Mission 3, Grandia, Legend of Legaia, Lunar 1 & 2, Xenogears etc.

Action Adventure:
Castlevania:SotN,Crash Series, Dino Crisis 1 & 2, Fear Effect 1 & 2, Future Cop LAPD, Galerians, Heart of Darness , Abe Series, Legacy of Cain Series, Medievil, MGS, Tenchu, Resident Evil Series, Silent Hill, Spyro the Dragon, Syphon Filter, Tiny Tank, Tomba, Tomb Raider

Racing or Driving:
GT, CTR, NFS: High Stakes, NFS: Hot Pursuit,Colin McRae, Destruction Derby, WipeOut, Driver, Ridge Racer series, Rollcage, Test Drive series, TOCA, Twisted Metal 2,

Fighting:
Tekken 3, Soul Edge, Bloody Roar, Street Fighter Alpha series, Darkstalkers series, Bushido Blades, Tobal no. 2, Dead or Alive, Guilty Gear, Marvel Super Heroes, MvsC, Rival Schools, WWF Smackdown

Flying:

Bust a Groove, Poy Poy, Clock Tower series, Intelligent Qube, Hogs of War, Monster Rancher, Parappa the Rapper, Um Jammer Lammy, DDR, MTV Music Generator, Riven and Myst, Super Puzzle Fighter,

Shooters:
Einhander, Medal of Honor, Omega Boost, R-Type Delta, Thunder Force 5, Time Crisis

I didn't say the ps1 didn't have good games.  I was just citing the n64 games i own, because i only have three ps1 games.  Sadly i was a poor child at the time so i couldn't afford many games, and i got my ps1 way after i got my n64.
DanBal76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 DanBal76
Member since 2003 • 1950 Posts
Are you felling alright TC? It's ok to prefer N64 over PS, but PS destroyed the N64. Yes, N64 had a superior hardware, but crippled by cartridge format.
jamesgj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 jamesgj

[QUOTE="Eponique"]The N64 = Best console ever made. Idiots rushin' out to buy the PS... Why? 'Cause their last one broke.Supernova_86

No, I bought a PS1 instead of a N64 because the PS1 was better, had more games and so much more. The PS1 had Final Fantasy 7, which could never fit onto cartridges.

Funny of you commit when you don't even own the N64.

jamesgj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 jamesgj
[QUOTE="makingmusic476"]

Super Mario 64
Mario Kart 64
Super Smash Bros.
Goldeneye
Jet Force Gemini
Starfox 64

raskullibur

The PS1 has em all
RPG:

Action Adventure:

Racing or Driving:

Fighting:

Flying:

Shooters:

Your right theres alot of good games there and a big libary. But all the genre of games on the N64 compaired to PS are better then any listed yeah there isn't as much but they are better. They all have longer gameplay, more fun, better graphics, better sound. And so forth. But also I played alot of the games listed there and they just aren't that great at all.

raskullibur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 raskullibur
[QUOTE="raskullibur"][QUOTE="makingmusic476"]

Super Mario 64
Mario Kart 64
Super Smash Bros.
Goldeneye
Jet Force Gemini
Starfox 64

jamesgj

The PS1 has em all
RPG:

Action Adventure:

Racing or Driving:

Fighting:

Flying:

Shooters:

Your right theres alot of good games there and a big libary. But all the genre of games on the N64 compaired to PS are better then any listed yeah there isn't as much but they are better. They all have longer gameplay, more fun, better graphics, better sound. And so forth. But also I played alot of the games listed there and they just aren't that great at all.

I forgot Final Fantasy Tactics >>>>>> Any N64 games excluding OOT. 

squallff8_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#35 squallff8_fan
Member since 2006 • 2949 Posts

jamesgj

They were both great systems with alot of games, but cartridges started getting old. 64 had alot great games but the ps1, brang alot more games that broadened its audience to all ages, which is why more people bought it. I still own my 64 and still play the hell out of mario kart and zelda, but yeah there is no denying 64 did have alot of great games, just the ps1, was a bit better and had games for all ages.

dirktu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

#36 dirktu
Member since 2005 • 717 Posts

I also think the N64 titles were a lot more interesting (and better) than the games on the PS. But that's just my opinion. A friend of my had both, and after playing both consoles for quite some time I decided to buy the N64 for myself.

BTW, to those who mentioned RE; RE2 on the N64 is generally considered to be a lot better than the PS version. It came on a cartridge twice the size of Zelda (512 Mbit) and had all cutscenes of the PS version and featured much better graphics especially with the Expansion Pak.

That makes me think that porting FF 7 to the DS could be quite possible (the DS games can be 2 Gb in theory, and 512 Mbit doesn't even come close to 512 Mb let alone 700 Mb (= a cd) ). But that's a different discussion altogether. ;)

raskullibur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 raskullibur

I also think the N64 titles were a lot more interesting (and better) than the games on the PS. But that's just my opinion. A friend of my had both, and after playing both consoles for quite some time I decided to buy the N64 for myself.

BTW, to those who mentioned RE; RE2 on the N64 is generally considered to be a lot better than the PS version. It came on a cartridge twice the size of Zelda (512 Mbit) and had all cutscenes of the PS version and featured much better graphics especially with the Expansion Pak.

That makes me think that porting FF 7 to the DS could be quite possible (the DS games can be 2 Gb in theory, and 512 Mbit doesn't even come close to 512 Mb let alone 700 Mb (= a cd) ). But that's a different discussion altogether. ;)

dirktu

512 Mbit =  64 MB only

Kreean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Kreean
Member since 2006 • 683 Posts
N64 owned and destroyed PS1? Oh please. Let us compare graphics what was the best N64 could do? OoT? And what was the best PS1 could do? FFIX? And let's not forget the music and soundeffects... Anyone played Castlevania SotN? Sorry but the PS1 was in every way much better then the N64!
dirktu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 dirktu
[QUOTE="dirktu"]

raskullibur

512 Mbit = 64 MB only

That's exactly my point ;) 

raskullibur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 raskullibur
[QUOTE="raskullibur"][QUOTE="dirktu"]

dirktu

512 Mbit = 64 MB only

Make me wonder how the developer manage to fit RE2 a 2 cd game to 64 Mb really amazing.

Evil-Zero86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Evil-Zero86
Member since 2007 • 224 Posts

I agree

daqua_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#42 daqua_99
Member since 2005 • 11170 Posts

daveg1
How could the PS1 have better games then the N64. Many 'Top 10 Games of all Time' contain at least 3 games from the N64 ...
dirktu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 dirktu
[QUOTE="dirktu"][QUOTE="raskullibur"][QUOTE="dirktu"]

raskullibur

512 Mbit = 64 MB only

Make me wonder how the developer manage to fit RE2 a 2 cd game to 64 Mb really amazing.

It was a 2 cd game? Didn't even know that! :o

*falls of his chair* 

jamesgj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 jamesgj
[QUOTE="jamesgj"]

squallff8_fan

They were both great systems with alot of games, but cartridges started getting old. 64 had alot great games but the ps1, brang alot more games that broadened its audience to all ages, which is why more people bought it. I still own my 64 and still play the hell out of mario kart and zelda, but yeah there is no denying 64 did have alot of great games, just the ps1, was a bit better and had games for all ages.

Cartridges old? The future on entertainment and gaming in the future we will be using very small harddrives and also cartridges like a ipod just alot cheaper in the future. And cartridges never scratch unlike disk.

raskullibur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 raskullibur
[QUOTE="daveg1"]

daqua_99

How could the PS1 have better games then the N64. Many 'Top 10 Games of all Time' contain at least 3 games from the N64 ...

Check Gamespot greatest games of all time http://www.gamespot.com/gamespot/features/all/greatestgames/index.html  do you see any N64 game?

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (1997)

Twisted Metal 2 (1996)

Final Fantasy Tactics (1997)

Wipeout XL (1996)

Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo (1996)

Dance Dance Revolution 3rd Mix (1999)

Tekken 2 (1995)

Gran Turismo (1998)

Final Fantasy VII (1997)

jamesgj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 jamesgj

N64 owned and destroyed PS1? Oh please. Let us compare graphics what was the best N64 could do? OoT? And what was the best PS1 could do? FFIX? And let's not forget the music and soundeffects... Anyone played Castlevania SotN? Sorry but the PS1 was in every way much better then the N64!Kreean

Name one game that has smooth graphics on PlayStation. Yeah not to many out there nothing comes close to the smoothness as N64. Music? Was that a joke? Any great game on N64 had better music then PlayStation. Sound effects? I don't know about you but giant pixel burrs of old disk games don't impress me. Go play perfect dark effects don't get much better. 

Kreean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Kreean
Member since 2006 • 683 Posts
[QUOTE="squallff8_fan"][QUOTE="jamesgj"]

jamesgj

Cartridges old? The future on entertainment and gaming in the future we will be using very small harddrives and also cartridges like a ipod just alot cheaper in the future. And cartridges never scratch unlike disk.

Well, that's a point I have to agree. Spinning Disks (DVD, HD-DVD and BR) will be replaced by cartridges again!

jamesgj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 jamesgj
[QUOTE="daqua_99"][QUOTE="daveg1"]

raskullibur

Check Gamespot greatest games of all time http://www.gamespot.com/gamespot/features/all/greatestgames/index.html  do you see any N64 game?

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (1997)

Twisted Metal 2 (1996)

Final Fantasy Tactics (1997)

Wipeout XL (1996)

Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo (1996)

Dance Dance Revolution 3rd Mix (1999)

Tekken 2 (1995)

Gran Turismo (1998)

Final Fantasy VII (1997)

GameSpot dosn't even put Zelda Ocarina of time in there. GameSpots first perfect ten. That answers your question. I can name alot of N64 games far better then any of those but it's 3:45 in morn.

raskullibur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 raskullibur

[QUOTE="Kreean"]N64 owned and destroyed PS1? Oh please. Let us compare graphics what was the best N64 could do? OoT? And what was the best PS1 could do? FFIX? And let's not forget the music and soundeffects... Anyone played Castlevania SotN? Sorry but the PS1 was in every way much better then the N64!jamesgj

Name one game that has smooth graphics on PlayStation. Yeah not to many out there nothing comes close to the smoothness as N64. Music? Was that a joke? Any great game on N64 had better music then PlayStation. Sound effects? I don't know about you but giant pixel burrs of old disk games don't impress me. Go play perfect dark effects don't get much better.

The PS1 has better music than N64 PS1 has CD quality music check Wipeout games. 

jamesgj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 jamesgj
[QUOTE="jamesgj"][QUOTE="squallff8_fan"][QUOTE="jamesgj"]

Kreean

Well, that's a point I have to agree. Spinning Disks (DVD, HD-DVD and BR) will be replaced by cartridges again!

Exactly the future wasn't in a CD rom but in a cartrige like a 1984 nintendo.