Murasaki Baby coming Sept 17th

#1 Edited by SolidGame_basic (16810 posts) -

Didn't think much of this game when it was first announced but this trailer has got me interested. Published by Sony and developed by a small indie team in Italy. Gameplay will make use of Vita's touch controls. From wikipedia:

"The game world is a world populated by children’s fantasies and fears. Using the Vita touch pad, a player must guide Baby through the world. By popping the balloons a player can change the mood of the world.The game will have four playable worlds and should take about four hours to complete."

Release date is next month! I think the price is going to be $14.99. Any Vita owners interested?

*Check this gameplay video. It really shows off the game well.http://www.ign.com/videos/2014/02/17/exploring-ps-vitas-tim-burton-inspired-murasaki-baby

** Release date has been announced! September 17th. http://uk.playstation.com/murasakibaby/

#2 Posted by freedomfreak (39148 posts) -

I hate Italians called Livio. What a stupid ass name.

Looks crazy.

#3 Posted by yokofox33 (29362 posts) -

Ah, a game I've been looking forward to for awhile. Looks quite swell. The art style is awesome.

#4 Posted by Blabadon (25933 posts) -

@freedomfreak: There was some douchebag on GameSpot whose real name was Livio. His account was like L_to_tha_G.

Terrible user but fantastic taste in women.

#5 Posted by freedomfreak (39148 posts) -
@Blabadon said:

There was some douchebag on GameSpot whose real name was Livio. His account was like L_to_tha_G.

He sounds like a proper tool. I like how he used the L to remind him of the first letter of his first name. Moron.

#6 Posted by SolidGame_basic (16810 posts) -
#7 Posted by lostrib (34402 posts) -

lolvita

maybe if it comes to PS+, otherwise no thanks

#8 Posted by charizard1605 (55996 posts) -

I've been looking forward to this for a good while. Do we know when exactly this launches next month?

#9 Edited by SolidGame_basic (16810 posts) -

I've been looking forward to this for a good while. Do we know when exactly this launches next month?

That raises a really good point lol. How can they say release date is September 2014 and then not have given us a day at this point?

#10 Posted by BldgIrsh (1605 posts) -

The game requires a lot of hand holding from the user... where's the freedom!!!!!

#11 Edited by GreySeal9 (24055 posts) -

I think the art is kind of terrible looking. I'm sure a lot of people will love it tho.

#12 Posted by charizard1605 (55996 posts) -

@charizard1605 said:

That raises a really good point lol. How can they say release date is September 2014 and then not have given us a day at this point?

These things actually happen with indie games a lot. For instance, did you know that Crimson Land is due out on PS Vita tomorrow, and they just announced it on Friday? Talk about giving people short notice.

#13 Posted by Bigboi500 (29321 posts) -

It looks really good.

#14 Posted by SolidTy (42444 posts) -

@Blabadon said:

There was some douchebag on GameSpot whose real name was Livio. His account was like L_to_tha_G.

He sounds like a proper tool. I like how he used the L to remind him of the first letter of his first name. Moron.

Yeah, people didn't like him on IGN either, I remember. He was nuts I guess, but now he's free from our ridicule.

#15 Posted by TheEroica (13306 posts) -

Looks like it could be fun, but whoa look at that insane art. Hope it adds to the games asthetic.

#16 Posted by freedomfreak (39148 posts) -
@SolidTy said:

Yeah, people didn't like him on IGN either, I remember. He was nuts I guess, but now he's free from our ridicule.

Ah, I remember that. Was an OT thing though. I never actually posted on IGN.

#17 Edited by SolidTy (42444 posts) -

@SolidTy said:

Ah, I remember that. Was an OT thing though. I never actually posted on IGN.

Ooooh, that's insane. I remembered links from years ago, but I didn't know the context. I had no idea it was OT related, lol.

#18 Posted by SolidGame_basic (16810 posts) -
#19 Posted by Malta_1980 (11215 posts) -

Looking forward to this title....

P.S. I would also love to see a new Patapon game for Vita :)

#20 Edited by Maddie_Larkin (6377 posts) -

aaah, been waiting for this for quite some time :) took a bit longer to come out then I had hoped, but still finally here :D

#21 Posted by SolidGame_basic (16810 posts) -

Looking forward to this title....

P.S. I would also love to see a new Patapon game for Vita :)

new Patapon would be cool

aaah, been waiting for this for quite some time :) took a bit longer to come out then I had hoped, but still finally here :D

definitely. looks like it'll be good

#22 Posted by jg4xchamp (47313 posts) -

Game looks neat as fuck, but I don't want a Vita.

#23 Posted by SolidGame_basic (16810 posts) -

Game looks neat as fuck, but I don't want a Vita.

maybe you do but don't realize it?