MS to have 10 million Online Connections in the Living room by July 2008.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

HeHateMe_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 HeHateMe_basic
Member since 2002 • 7161 Posts

MS has yet to officialy annouce they are winning the race to brining on demand entertainment to the living room.

but since 2001 they whole goal of xbox has kinda went un noticed MS has done a great job of hiding it with games as the focus point. But with this big XBL news coming this fall i think people will take notice of where ms is headed.

This Fall will be ms's coming out party, i look for them to release IPTV, Music and maybe even change the name of XBOX Live by next gen. Non-gamers will not dig the name xbox live as thier on demand service. MS said they will have 10 million XBL users by July 2008... thats a very good starting base for a set top box that i think they will release to reach more people. Apple and Sony has some catching up to do. Are you gonna let MS in your living room for all your media needs?

Ragashahs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Ragashahs
Member since 2005 • 8785 Posts
dont' they already have 7 millsion users? cause another 3 isn't that hard to get
crashintome202

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 crashintome202
Member since 2004 • 466 Posts
im not going to let them into my living room if 360's keep failing left and right.
tonythestudent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 tonythestudent
Member since 2004 • 2592 Posts
Have they sold 10 million yet lol :P j/k
HeHateMe_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 HeHateMe_basic
Member since 2002 • 7161 Posts

im not going to let them into my living room if 360's keep failing left and right.crashintome202

what if they launch a set top box?

deadmeat59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#6 deadmeat59
Member since 2003 • 8981 Posts
nintendo wi fi is only a year old and it has had 5.5 million xbox is years old so nintendos doing better . right now wii only has one online game .
Grive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Grive
Member since 2006 • 2971 Posts
Sounds good to me. If they ever get it working here (I'm yet to be able to get stuff from the video marketplace!), I'll probably end up getting a 2nd 360, one to work as a set-top box in the downstairs tv and one on the upstairs living room for all my gaming needs.