Motorstorm coming from a Wii owner.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ho0p3r4life42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ho0p3r4life42
Member since 2005 • 260 Posts
I am a huge nintendo fan. I am all about the wii. However, that does not mean that I think that xbox360 and the ps3 suck because they don't. Both of those systems can produce great graphics (I don't think that wii graphics are bad) and will have some amazing games. Well anyways, I stopped in a gamestop to see if they had any copies of Wii Play and they had a ps3 hooked up and it had motorstorm so I played it for a little. It was a lot of fun. It had amazing graphics. I honestly didn't think the graphics were that advanced on the ps3 yet. And also, ign gave it an 8.9 http://ps3.ign.com/articles/768/768820p1.html . Not saying anything bad about gamespot, its just that different people have different feelings about different games. I would just back off of the Motorstorm hating.
mtradr43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 mtradr43
Member since 2005 • 5272 Posts
I am a huge nintendo fan. I am all about the wii. However, that does not mean that I think that xbox360 and the ps3 suck because they don't. Both of those systems can produce great graphics (I don't think that wii graphics are bad) and will have some amazing games. Well anyways, I stopped in a gamestop to see if they had any copies of Wii Play and they had a ps3 hooked up and it had motorstorm so I played it for a little. It was a lot of fun. It had amazing graphics. I honestly didn't think the graphics were that advanced on the ps3 yet. And also, ign gave it an 8.9 http://ps3.ign.com/articles/768/768820p1.html . Not saying anything bad about gamespot, its just that different people have different feelings about different games. I would just back off of the Motorstorm hating.
ho0p3r4life42
ign rates all ps3 games through the roof,and id imagine that you would be used to these low game ratings considering you have a wii :P
Hater3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Hater3000
Member since 2007 • 2310 Posts
Motor storm isnt the equivalent to Exite truck?.
Puckhog04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Puckhog04
Member since 2003 • 22814 Posts
Motorstorm hating? Calling a flop a flop isn't hating, it's stating a fact on these forums. It flopped and failed to reach the intended AA hype. Crackdown was no different and people bashed that to no end. It goes both ways here.
DaElderScrolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#5 DaElderScrolls
Member since 2006 • 182 Posts
u need to shut up
omus101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 omus101
Member since 2006 • 1392 Posts
It is a great game,but got a low score because of it's lack of modes + only 8 tracks
DaElderScrolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#7 DaElderScrolls
Member since 2006 • 182 Posts
lol
ho0p3r4life42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ho0p3r4life42
Member since 2005 • 260 Posts

[QUOTE="ho0p3r4life42"]I am a huge nintendo fan. I am all about the wii. However, that does not mean that I think that xbox360 and the ps3 suck because they don't. Both of those systems can produce great graphics (I don't think that wii graphics are bad) and will have some amazing games. Well anyways, I stopped in a gamestop to see if they had any copies of Wii Play and they had a ps3 hooked up and it had motorstorm so I played it for a little. It was a lot of fun. It had amazing graphics. I honestly didn't think the graphics were that advanced on the ps3 yet. And also, ign gave it an 8.9 http://ps3.ign.com/articles/768/768820p1.html . Not saying anything bad about gamespot, its just that different people have different feelings about different games. I would just back off of the Motorstorm hating.
mtradr43
ign rates all ps3 games through the roof,and id imagine that you would be used to these low game ratings considering you have a wii :P

Lol very funny. All that I am saying is that people shouldn't be giving Motorstorm so much crap.

And flopped how? Because one website gave it an 7.9? I would just wait until more people own the game and see what they have to say about it.
moomoo_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 moomoo_man
Member since 2007 • 166 Posts
u need to shut upDaElderScrolls
Wow, what an intelligent, thoughtful analysis of the TP's comments. :roll: :x
Kev_Unreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Kev_Unreal
Member since 2007 • 2818 Posts
hey, great post for a level 2 and (post 9).:wink:
Hater3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Hater3000
Member since 2007 • 2310 Posts
It is a great game,but got a low score because of it's lack of modes + only 8 tracksomus101
8 tracks?..Pffss,the extra content better be good.
mtradr43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 mtradr43
Member since 2005 • 5272 Posts
 [QUOTE="mtradr43"][QUOTE="ho0p3r4life42"]I am a huge nintendo fan. I am all about the wii. However, that does not mean that I think that xbox360 and the ps3 suck because they don't. Both of those systems can produce great graphics (I don't think that wii graphics are bad) and will have some amazing games. Well anyways, I stopped in a gamestop to see if they had any copies of Wii Play and they had a ps3 hooked up and it had motorstorm so I played it for a little. It was a lot of fun. It had amazing graphics. I honestly didn't think the graphics were that advanced on the ps3 yet. And also, ign gave it an 8.9 http://ps3.ign.com/articles/768/768820p1.html . Not saying anything bad about gamespot, its just that different people have different feelings about different games. I would just back off of the Motorstorm hating.
ho0p3r4life42

Lol very funny. All that I am saying is that people shouldn't be giving Motorstorm so much crap.

And flopped how? Because one website gave it an 7.9? I would just wait until more people own the game and see what they have to say about it.

there are multiple other reviews that give the same score,with one or two even being lower
king_pin_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 king_pin_87
Member since 2003 • 859 Posts
[QUOTE="ho0p3r4life42"]I am a huge nintendo fan. I am all about the wii. However, that does not mean that I think that xbox360 and the ps3 suck because they don't. Both of those systems can produce great graphics (I don't think that wii graphics are bad) and will have some amazing games. Well anyways, I stopped in a gamestop to see if they had any copies of Wii Play and they had a ps3 hooked up and it had motorstorm so I played it for a little. It was a lot of fun. It had amazing graphics. I honestly didn't think the graphics were that advanced on the ps3 yet. And also, ign gave it an 8.9 http://ps3.ign.com/articles/768/768820p1.html . Not saying anything bad about gamespot, its just that different people have different feelings about different games. I would just back off of the Motorstorm hating.
mtradr43

Correction, IGN rates EVERY GAME WITH HYPE through the roof (look at all the hyped games of 2004, 9.5s everywhere) because they have a department for each console, making bias more common in there scores.
Motorstorm hating? Calling a flop a flop isn't hating, it's stating a fact on these forums. It flopped and failed to reach the intended AA hype. Crackdown was no different and people bashed that to no end. It goes both ways here. Puckhog04
Your basing that on ONE website (1up don;t count cause they are terrible)? Many others gave rated it in the 8.0 range, and you know, one thing I don't like about GS reviews is that there scores are really harsh for eveything (and don't say I am making excuses, cause 1000s of people were mad that zelda got an 8.8). The reviews themselves, without a score, make perfect sense, but when a game does something wrong, the score dramatically drops. This relates to the Motorstorm review because if I was to not see the score, I would have assumed that Alex gave it a 8.3. But regardless, this game is NOT a AAA game like i was initially hyped to be, its a AA game (gamerankings proves this to, Avg 8.5).
coltonnaslund

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#14 coltonnaslund
Member since 2005 • 3793 Posts
I've only played the demo still.........but the game I have to say is quite addicting...........I'd get it if I owned a PS3.......but I don't............except for an unopened PS3 I can't sell