Mother unpluggs Xbox, son slaps her with a taco

• 96 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Grinning_Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 0

#1 Grinning_Demon
Member since 2009 • 1809 Posts

VOLUSIA COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- A 19-year-old Deltona man is arrested for assaulting his own mother, with a taco. Dena Moir tells Fox 35 News her son, Zachary Moir, got out of control Wednesday night when she was calling him down for dinner. When he refused to stop playing his X-box and come down for dinner, Dena Moir says she went upstairs and unplugged the game, that's when she says Zachary pushed her and called her a bad name. "I've been having trouble with him for awhile won't work, wont' go to school. He's being rude and disrespectful. Pushing things to the limit as far as the violence."

A few minutes later Dena says she was in the kitchen cleaning and cooking tacos for dinner when Zachary showed up. That's when she says he slapped her arm and threw a taco in her face. "He went ahead and hit me with the taco and I got taco all over my shirt and kitchen. I've threatened to call police before. But anyway this time, I thought he went too far so I called police and he's in jail now."

Dena Moir called cops and said she wants to press charges. Moir says Zachary has tried to call several times, but she's not picking up the phone yet. She says she's going to let him sit in his jail cell in Volusia County for a few days to teach him a lesson.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now THIS is a Hardcore gamer...

I'd throw his system out of the window and kick him outta my house.

19 years old...my faith in humanity crumbles.

Avatar image for ps3_owns_360Wii
ps3_owns_360Wii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 ps3_owns_360Wii
Member since 2008 • 2289 Posts
wow, this kid has no life
ToScA-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 ToScA-
Member since 2006 • 5782 Posts
I laughed, quite hard. Thanks.
flacracker173

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 flacracker173
Member since 2005 • 689 Posts
Tacos...
SparkyProtocol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

#5 SparkyProtocol
Member since 2009 • 7680 Posts

VOLUSIA COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- A 19-year-old Deltona man is arrested for assaulting his own mother, with a taco. Dena Moir tells Fox 35 News her son, Zachary Moir, got out of control Wednesday night when she was calling him down for dinner. When he refused to stop playing his X-box and come down for dinner, Dena Moir says she went upstairs and unplugged the game, that's when she says Zachary pushed her and called her a bad name. "I've been having trouble with him for awhile won't work, wont' go to school. He's being rude and disrespectful. Pushing things to the limit as far as the violence."

A few minutes later Dena says she was in the kitchen cleaning and cooking tacos for dinner when Zachary showed up. That's when she says he slapped her arm and threw a taco in her face. "He went ahead and hit me with the taco and I got taco all over my shirt and kitchen. I've threatened to call police before. But anyway this time, I thought he went too far so I called police and he's in jail now."

Dena Moir called cops and said she wants to press charges. Moir says Zachary has tried to call several times, but she's not picking up the phone yet. She says she's going to let him sit in his jail cell in Volusia County for a few days to teach him a lesson.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now THIS is a Hardcore gamer...

I'd throw his system out of the window and kick him outta my house.

19 years old...my faith in humanity crumbles.

Grinning_Demon
Firstly, he needs to get his act together and go to school. Secondly, who would waste a Taco when they're so delicous?
guitardude1243

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 guitardude1243
Member since 2008 • 647 Posts
Taco assualtage.
Sully28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 Sully28
Member since 2003 • 5097 Posts
I dont believe there is a father in that house because if my son ever tried that on me or my wife i would knock him out
Espada12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Espada12
Member since 2008 • 23247 Posts
Fix the title... *Son* and lulz at this, xbox 360 causing teenagers to rage all over the world!!!
Krayzie_3334

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Krayzie_3334
Member since 2006 • 1303 Posts
This sickens me,:? I mean come on what did the Taco ever do to deserve something like this?:P
finalfantasy94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 finalfantasy94
Member since 2004 • 27442 Posts
What a waste of a good taco.
Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#11 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts
I would slap someone with a taco. Sounds fun.
iam2green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 iam2green
Member since 2007 • 13991 Posts
wow, throw a taco at her. lemmings have problems with their family's lol. cod4 kid that ran away, the kid that shot his mom and dead..... i think some people should get fixed. i play xbox but i always listen to my family.
Grinning_Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Grinning_Demon
Fix the title... *Son* and lulz at thisEspada12
Damn i must be really desperate for sunny days :lol: Its quite cold here :(
I dont believe there is a father in that house because if my son ever tried that on me or my wife i would knock him outSully28
Ditto. Poor idiot would never attempt anything like that again
desyple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#15 desyple
Member since 2008 • 1725 Posts
[QUOTE="ToScA-"]I laughed, quite hard. Thanks.

same
Espada12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Espada12
Member since 2008 • 23247 Posts

I would do the same if my mother sent me to jail just because of a taco...Theguy56

Hmm so you would slap her with a taco if she sent you to jail for slapping her with a taco? lulz! Anyway the child has been that way for a while.

bluegender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 bluegender
Member since 2006 • 1145 Posts
I couldn't help but to laugh when I read that. * is so going to hell *
rockguy92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 rockguy92
Member since 2007 • 21559 Posts
:lol: That ******* needs some discipline.
Theguy56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#19 Theguy56
Member since 2003 • 1379 Posts

[QUOTE="Theguy56"]I would do the same if my mother sent me to jail just because of a taco...Espada12

Hmm so you would slap her with a taco if she sent you to jail for slapping her with a taco? lulz! Anyway the child has been that way for a while.

lol, was more referring to that type of mom rather than being literal:P

Droymac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Droymac
Member since 2007 • 919 Posts
What is wrong with kids these days? Domestic violence over a video game? What a brat.
tOtalPWNaAe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 tOtalPWNaAe
Member since 2008 • 3375 Posts
why are all the stories about the xbox?????you dont see someone stealing a wii or a ds or killing someone for them
Theguy56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Theguy56

What is wrong with kids these days? Domestic violence over a video game? What a brat.Droymac

You know in these situations I think the game is just the final straw for other personal problems.

Grinning_Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Grinning_Demon

why are all the stories about the xbox?????you dont see someone stealing a wii or a ds or killing someone for themtOtalPWNaAe

Really gives us some prespective on the demographics :lol:

360s should come with free razor blades and My Chemical Romance cds (i kid, i kid)

indian_playa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 indian_playa
Member since 2007 • 2182 Posts

[QUOTE="tOtalPWNaAe"]why are all the stories about the xbox?????you dont see someone stealing a wii or a ds or killing someone for themGrinning_Demon

360s should come with free razor blades and My Chemical Romance cds (i kid, i kid)

lol nice

IIJuggaNottII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 IIJuggaNottII
Member since 2008 • 1907 Posts
He must have been close to getting that Dead Rising "3,5,7 day survivor" achievement. Wow...he sucker punched his Mom with a Taco.
RyanShazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 RyanShazam
Member since 2006 • 6498 Posts

How Dare he ruin a perfectly good taco.

Poor Poor Taco :cry:

Indie_Hitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Indie_Hitman
Member since 2008 • 2457 Posts
wow, throw a taco at her. lemmings have problems with their family's lol. cod4 kid that ran away, the kid that shot his mom and dead..... i think some people should get fixed. i play xbox but i always listen to my family.iam2green
Dont forget Halo Kid.
tOtalPWNaAe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 tOtalPWNaAe
Member since 2008 • 3375 Posts

[QUOTE="tOtalPWNaAe"]why are all the stories about the xbox?????you dont see someone stealing a wii or a ds or killing someone for themGrinning_Demon

they should remove everything and put a shotgun:twisted:
LOXO7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 LOXO7
Member since 2008 • 5595 Posts
This is crap. Firstly this is another news article stating games are bad. Which they get the emotions going and make people agressive. Which they...do.. from my own experiance. But thats what makes us stronger, huh?.. Anyway ...stating games are bad and the author has no sense of the gaming comunity. We dont call the X-box the X-box. Its the Xbox 360. Its just genralizing the brand. Which makes me mad. Get it right. It may be the original, but I doubt it with the prices now, right? Comon.
Indie_Hitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Indie_Hitman
He must have been close to getting that Dead Rising "3,5,7 day survivor" achievement. Wow...he sucker punched his Mom with a Taco.IIJuggaNottII
I remember doing that. I was on 6 days and 19 hours, 5 hours to go and my controller disconnected and i starved to death :`(
IIJuggaNottII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 IIJuggaNottII

[QUOTE="IIJuggaNottII"]He must have been close to getting that Dead Rising "3,5,7 day survivor" achievement. Wow...he sucker punched his Mom with a Taco.Indie_Hitman
I remember doing that. I was on 6 days and 19 hours, 5 hours to go and my controller disconnected and i starved to death :`(

Wow...that had to suck. BTW...you didnt happen to his anyone with fast food because of it did you? :lol:

Grinning_Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Grinning_Demon
We dont call the X-box the X-box. Its the Xbox 360. Its just genralizing the brand. Which makes me mad.LOXO7
Who cares
Cherokee_Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#34 Cherokee_Jack
Member since 2008 • 32198 Posts

He just about fits the part.

desyple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#35 desyple
Member since 2008 • 1725 Posts

Cherokee_Jack
that the taco waster:evil:
LOXO7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 LOXO7
Member since 2008 • 5595 Posts

[QUOTE="LOXO7"]We dont call the X-box the X-box. Its the Xbox 360. Its just genralizing the brand. Which makes me mad.Grinning_Demon
Who cares

Your right promote this. Whats the point of making different names for systems when the media doesnt acknowlege it. "Whats the difference between the LA Sparks and the LA Lakers?" Nothing man just write how you feel. You'll get the message across. Its basketball right.

Grinning_Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Grinning_Demon

[QUOTE="Grinning_Demon"][QUOTE="LOXO7"]We dont call the X-box the X-box. Its the Xbox 360. Its just genralizing the brand. Which makes me mad.LOXO7

Who cares

Your right promote this. Whats the point of making different names for systems when the media doesnt acknowlege it. "Whats the difference between the LA Sparks and the LA Lakers?" Nothing man just write how you feel. You'll get the message across. Its basketball right.

Its a piece about a kid who attacked his mother because of videogames. Who cares that they dont go into details of what Xbox he was using?
Indie_Hitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Indie_Hitman
[QUOTE="IIJuggaNottII"]

[QUOTE="Indie_Hitman"][QUOTE="IIJuggaNottII"] He must have been close to getting that Dead Rising "3,5,7 day survivor" achievement. Wow...he sucker punched his Mom with a Taco.

Wow...that had to suck. BTW...you didnt happen to his anyone with fast food because of it did you? :lol:

lol....no?... A chair may have brushed past my mums head... just a small one...
Videodogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Videodogg
Member since 2002 • 12611 Posts
:lol: That ******* needs some discipline.rockguy92
Its a bit late for that..he is 19 years old.
Heydanbud92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Heydanbud92
Member since 2007 • 4464 Posts

I would do the same if my mother sent me to jail just because of a taco...Theguy56

it's a vicious cycle

Theguy56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Theguy56

[QUOTE="rockguy92"] Its a bit late for that..he is 19 years old.Videodogg
I love it when parents wait till their kids have 18 so they can use it as an excuse not to help them anymore.

[QUOTE="Theguy56"]I would do the same if my mother sent me to jail just because of a taco...Heydanbud92

it's a vicious cycle

Yeah, that comment came out bad lol

IIJuggaNottII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 IIJuggaNottII

Cherokee_Jack

I would understand it if were something like Meat Loaf or Veal.....but a perfectly fresh taco? Your right...he does seem like a spoiled brat.

urdead18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 urdead18
Member since 2008 • 3630 Posts
That is so disgusting it's funny.
WasntAvailable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 WasntAvailable
Member since 2008 • 5605 Posts

The real victim here is the taco.

Course people will blame it on "teh video games". If people are going to be lazy, then people will allways find a scape goat. It's ridiculous. If it wern't for video games, he would be watching TV. If it wasn't for TV, he would be outside enjoying life. I blame the TV. No TV = No video games. Well that's my excuse for the next time I get thrown in jail for throwing a taco in to my mothers face. To be quite honest though, I would quite like for a taco to be thrown at my face, espically a tasty one.

TheGrat1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 TheGrat1
Member since 2008 • 4330 Posts
No video? Fail. Lulz anyway.
KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#49 KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts
My mom threw a pair of scissors at my dad once. My dad slammed his fist through a wall and i kicked through a window. We didn't sue each other though. Sometimes we really piss each other off. Like my mom she keeps nagging on and on about things. You can't do anything right for her so at some point it just annoys You so much You want to strangle her. But it never got so bad that we had to call the cops. That kid must have been really out of control.
ironcreed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#50 ironcreed
Member since 2005 • 14195 Posts

Can you imagine this guy being asked by another inmate what he is in for?:lol: "I hit my mom with a taco."