most people act like nintendo is a joke

• 175 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

iamanoobkillme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 iamanoobkillme
Member since 2005 • 1166 Posts
most fanboys tend to not even think that nintendo is a theart to them . i remember just after 360 and ps3 info came out those companys did not even think about what nintendo will do . even when you talk in system wars  its always about ps3/360 but if your bring up wii there just like wii is a gimick and wont be good . nintendo is on top of both hand held and console sales and they still act like wii is not doing good . all u hear from wii haters is "bu bu teh graphics" they act like a game cant be good on wii cus it dont look as good as it does on 360 or ps3.
Avatar image for NobuoMusicMaker
NobuoMusicMaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 NobuoMusicMaker
Member since 2005 • 6628 Posts
N is a joke.  This "theart" of theirs is just blatant gimmick marketing that is short lived.
darkmistx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 darkmistx
Member since 2003 • 185 Posts

most people act like nintendo is a joke

Well, they are. :| 

2FacedJanus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 2FacedJanus
Member since 2004 • 8236 Posts

Quite frankly I'm not sold on the Wii at all, it looks like a ds for your livingroom, with all the problems that comes with it. Including LOTS of 3rd party support, but all of them releasing garbage. So expect heavy gamedroughts and little innovation.

There's another thing I have with it, what is this innovation? Have we really seen gameplay not possible before? So far the swinging, flicking, whatever you want to call it, only served to replace traditional controls. Nothing more, nothing less, if there is going to be a game that can show me something that couldn't be done without the wiimote, than I call the system a success. Sales numbers mean little to me, I mostly play on pc and I am not a fanboy of any particular platform.

Sales numbers mean little to me at all actually, or are we all saying 50Cent Bulletproof is one of the best games ever, its salesnumbers seem to indicate so, right?

CwlHeddwyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 CwlHeddwyn
Member since 2005 • 5314 Posts

there seems to be an attitude that the Wii is basically a gimmicky console thats currently little more than a fad. the Wii lacks AAA titles yet it is selling well which can be spun either way- its cheap, its a fad etc etc

it all boils down to the traditional notion that every generation there is a leap in the graphical capabilities of the consoles- since the Wii is distinctively 'last-gen' in the graphics department then it is hard for many fanboys to accept the Wii as competition to the the PS3 & X360... the large number of mini-games & games targeted at younger audiences & its popularity with children & non-gamers merely reinforce the image that the Wii is not comparable to the PS3 & X360.

Rip870

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Rip870
Member since 2006 • 1232 Posts

well is it a joke?

bragac200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 bragac200
Member since 2003 • 1161 Posts
That's because Nintendo is a joke.  Mystery solved.
M1KES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 M1KES
Member since 2003 • 750 Posts

there seems to be an attitude that the Wii is basically a gimmicky console thats currently little more than a fad. the Wii lacks AAA titles yet it is selling well which can be spun either way- its cheap, its a fad etc etc

it all boils down to the traditional notion that every generation there is a leap in the graphical capabilities of the consoles- since the Wii is distinctively 'last-gen' in the graphics department then it is hard for many fanboys to accept the Wii as competition to the the PS3 & X360... the large number of mini-games & games targeted at younger audiences & its popularity with children & non-gamers merely reinforce the image that the Wii is not comparable to the PS3 & X360.

CwlHeddwyn

Great post! I think he explained the reason perfectly TC.

NobuoMusicMaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 NobuoMusicMaker

[QUOTE="NobuoMusicMaker"]N is a joke. This "theart" of theirs is just blatant gimmick marketing that is short lived.kingsy_the_one

You never suprise me.. :roll:

Your fanboy idiocy is a joke..

Have a nice day...

Care to rebuttle? If not, then N gave you nothing to back you up.

Weak 

NWA_31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 NWA_31
Member since 2006 • 11922 Posts
Its System Wars...what did you expect ? :?
Kreean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Kreean
Member since 2006 • 683 Posts

most fanboys tend to not even think that nintendo is a theart to them . i remember just after 360 and ps3 info came out those companys did not even think about what nintendo will do . even when you talk in system wars  its always about ps3/360 but if your bring up wii there just like wii is a gimick and wont be good . nintendo is on top of both hand held and console sales and they still act like wii is not doing good . all u hear from wii haters is "bu bu teh graphics" they act like a game cant be good on wii cus it dont look as good as it does on 360 or ps3.iamanoobkillme

Sorry TC, but people don't see the Wii as a competition to the X360 and the PS3, because it is not. They have completely different USP's

Both X360 and PS3 are HD. Both rely heavy on graphic and that makes them appealing more to hard-core gamers. Also the price is a little steep for a normal console gamer.

The Wii on the other hand want's to bring new people to gaming. The changed controls appeal to young and old. It has older hardware, and therefore its price lies in the lower segment.

So no. The Wii isn't competing with the 360 and the PS3. The only competitor Wii has, is the PS2.

VideoGameGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 VideoGameGuy
Member since 2002 • 7695 Posts

I think paying $600 for a console is a joke.SNAP!

Anyway...Let MS and Sony duke it out for a distant second..meh...

Ontain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#14 Ontain
Member since 2005 • 25501 Posts

N is a joke. This "theart" of theirs is just blatant gimmick marketing that is short lived.NobuoMusicMaker

looking at the sales seems to point to the lose of momentum coming from the 360 and ps3. not the wii. 

Avatar image for organic_machine
organic_machine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15 organic_machine
Member since 2004 • 10141 Posts
Well, Microsoft and Sony do what Nintendon't.... so back off!
t2wave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 t2wave
Member since 2005 • 3258 Posts

Nothing more, nothing less, if there is going to be a game that can show me something that couldn't be done without the wiimote, than I call the system a success.

2FacedJanus
The way Trama Center is done on the Wii can't be done by the other consoles, not even the DS. But somehow I don't think that's what you meant.
NobuoMusicMaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 NobuoMusicMaker
[QUOTE="2FacedJanus"]

Nothing more, nothing less, if there is going to be a game that can show me something that couldn't be done without the wiimote, than I call the system a success.

t2wave

The way Trama Center is done on the Wii can't be done by the other consoles, not even the DS. But somehow I don't think that's what you meant.

Uh yes it can.  2 analog sticks can cover XYZ and rotations. 

OGTiago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#18 OGTiago
Member since 2005 • 6546 Posts
As you can see from the first few replies. These type of threads are pointless. But yeah, Nintendo are great :D
njo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 njo
Member since 2003 • 323 Posts

i think the biggest joke about nintendo is

1)they still arent online! they should have had online at launch, its just getting rediculous now.

2)they didnt have alot of money because of the gamecube not doing so good, so for this generation they slim the gamecube, add what basically could be an addon control wise, then sell it to us for 250$ which in my opinion is overpriced.

3)they market the game as playing it with others, but then ship only one controler with the console and sell the controlers for 60$ a piece. while this might make them money is completely backward and stupid to what they are selling there system as.

4)they still dont have alot of great games and it seems like its the same 3rd party crap support they got during the gamecube era.

i think the controls have potential but so far it seems gimmickey. also it not revolutionary, its a re tooled guncon. and the ds isnt revoltionary either they took the old game and watch hand helds and made gameplay the same as what pda's have been doing for years.

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

Nintendo is dominating both home and mobile gaming.

If that makes them a joke what does it make the companies they're beating?

Food for thought lol 

Avatar image for organic_machine
organic_machine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 organic_machine
Member since 2004 • 10141 Posts
No joke I think one of the biggest reasons for the Wii's success is South Park episode. Seriously. The Wii would not have looked so desireable to the 15 - 25 age group had it not been for SP praising the Wii.
VideoGameGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 VideoGameGuy

Food for thought lol 

Jaysonguy
More Snappage!
D_Znuhtz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 D_Znuhtz
Member since 2004 • 2276 Posts

Nintendo is still a joke. I don't care if it sells 200 billion copies to everyone on planet Myxlpxl, it's last-gen tech at last-gen prices. It might as well be compared to the PS2.

It's not just looks, it's physics, scale, online... there are plenty of reasons I feel that the Wii is inferior. The biggest reason is because the games are just not aimed at me. I don't want to play three versions of Pokemon. I don't even want to play one. I don't want to play Super Mario Milkman or Yoshi's Car Salesman. They don't have a single game out that appeals to me, not even enough to warrant a $250 purchase. That's why they're a joke. 7 million in sales with only Zelda (a tired franchise if you ask me) that's worthy of a play-through. It just goes to show that people will buy anything if its popular enough.  

Meu2k7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Meu2k7
Member since 2007 • 11809 Posts

VideoGameGuy

3rd ... Wii will be second, always.

And to back up the 360 and PS3, Wii is already in a drought, at the beggining of this year, alot of the guys in college were going nutz over the Wii.... now? Hahahaha PS3/360 and PC for gaming, its barely freaking mentioned.

It pushed nothing but controls foward, the games are overall bad, they give GAMING that same "Is for kids" not "Can become as big as books and movies".

Waste of space, do you think anybody cares how well it sells? Tamagotchi's and Yoyo's sold like Hotcakes, now theyre dead. yes im blatantly comparing it. 

Ontain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Ontain

Quite frankly I'm not sold on the Wii at all, it looks like a ds for your livingroom, with all the problems that comes with it. Including LOTS of 3rd party support, but all of them releasing garbage. So expect heavy gamedroughts and little innovation.

There's another thing I have with it, what is this innovation? Have we really seen gameplay not possible before? So far the swinging, flicking, whatever you want to call it, only served to replace traditional controls. Nothing more, nothing less, if there is going to be a game that can show me something that couldn't be done without the wiimote, than I call the system a success. Sales numbers mean little to me, I mostly play on pc and I am not a fanboy of any particular platform.

Sales numbers mean little to me at all actually, or are we all saying 50Cent Bulletproof is one of the best games ever, its salesnumbers seem to indicate so, right?

2FacedJanus

1. I thought everyone already knew that 3rd party were caught off guard by the wii's success. it takes time to create great games. just look at the ps3. its major games have been in development years longer than the wii's upcoming games and they aren't out yet either.

2. Possible and better or more intuitive isn't the same thing. it's possible to play DDR type games on a keyboard. would you want to? is that better? more intuitive? how about guitar hero on a gamepad? would that have been a hit? what about golf with the wii vs analog? how about pointing to shoot vs analog sticks?  I think i've made my point.

3. Sales numbers means little to you directly, yes. How ever if you want to see support for your gaming system you better hope sales numbers in general are good. the best the sales the more support the system gets. 

danneswegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 danneswegman
Member since 2005 • 12937 Posts

most people act like nintendo is a jokedarkmistx

Well, they are. :|

only the insecure boys. the rest just have fun playing good and innovative games on wii and Ds. 

HatFried

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 HatFried
Member since 2006 • 704 Posts

CwlHeddwyn

That pretty much sums it up really. I certainly wasn't expecting this level of thought on this particular topic.

lordxymor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 lordxymor
Member since 2004 • 2438 Posts

Food for thought lol

Jaysonguy

Dominating sales. Quantity does not mean quality.

Unlike what fanboys and nintendo think, the Wii paradign does not appeal to everyone. If Sony and Microsoft were to drop their current strategy and follow Nintendo with the 'cute and casual' approach to hit the mass market after the big bucks i'd drop console gaming althogether.

Don't get me wrong Wii has some games that interest me and about 3 that really interest me, but those are an insignificant percentage of the games avaliable and I expect such games to become even more rare as developers realize they don't need to put much effort in games as wii users will buy just about anything 'cute and casual'.

VideoGameGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 VideoGameGuy
[QUOTE="VideoGameGuy"]

Meu2k7

And to back up the 360 and PS3, Wii is already in a drought, at the beggining of this year, alot of the guys in college were going nutz over the Wii.... now? Hahahaha PS3/360 and PC for gaming, its barely freaking mentioned.

It pushed nothing but controls foward, the games are overall bad, they give GAMING that same "Is for kids" not "Can become as big as books and movies".

Waste of space, do you think anybody cares how well it sells? Tamagotchi's and Yoyo's sold like Hotcakes, now theyre dead. yes im blatantly comparing it. 

Well you should care how it sells cause developer after developer are now pushing a more Wii-centric agenda...but it's not about the games..it's not about the sales....so what IS it about?

miss_kitt3n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 miss_kitt3n
Member since 2006 • 2717 Posts

Yup, it's all about PS3vs360 now.

Roosnurm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#31 Roosnurm
Member since 2006 • 97 Posts
Well Nintendo is a joke.
Avatar image for deactivated-5e836a855beb2
deactivated-5e836a855beb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
Member since 2005 • 95573 Posts
No joke I think one of the biggest reasons for the Wii's success is South Park episode. Seriously. The Wii would not have looked so desireable to the 15 - 25 age group had it not been for SP praising the Wii. organic_machine
It's like waiting for Christmas x 1000!
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Jaysonguy
[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

Food for thought lol

lordxymor

Dominating sales. Quantity does not mean quality.

Unlike what fanboys and nintendo think, the Wii paradign does not appeal to everyone. If Sony and Microsoft were to drop their current strategy and follow Nintendo with the 'cute and casual' approach to hit the mass market after the big bucks i'd drop console gaming althogether.

Don't get me wrong Wii has some games that interest me and about 3 that really interest me, but those are an insignificant percentage of the games avaliable and I expect such games to become even more rare as developers realize they don't need to put much effort in games as wii users will buy just about anything 'cute and casual'.

No really, sales DO matter.

That's how all of this is judged. At the end of the day who gets their product to the largest number of people and sells the most to them is the best. We're not going to play the "well this is so artistic so it can't be judged game" Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft are all companies, not artists.

Sony and Microsoft are all about fighting over a number of consumers the size of a puddle while Nintendo is fishing in a lake. Gaming has more competition then ever before and you need to find new places of revenue to make up for the people that go off to do other things. Nintendo has done that in spades so far.

The other point is this. We all know that software goes to the hot hand and that's the Wii, so while the initial offerings may not be wanted by some there's a very good chance that that's going to change. Nintendo lost 2nd place last gen to the XBOX but only a few million consoles, Nintendo was powered by it's own first party titles. Nintendo can still produce the same kinds of titles but now it's gaining third party support that will rival it's own. 

Some people don't like what Nintendo is doing and that's fine but what you're finding more and more is that if you don't evolve in gaming you'll die off.

Ontain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Ontain

1)they still arent online! they should have had online at launch, its just getting rediculous now.

2)they didnt have alot of money because of the gamecube not doing so good, so for this generation they slim the gamecube, add what basically could be an addon control wise, then sell it to us for 250$ which in my opinion is overpriced.

3)they market the game as playing it with others, but then ship only one controler with the console and sell the controlers for 60$ a piece. while this might make them money is completely backward and stupid to what they are selling there system as.

4)they still dont have alot of great games and it seems like its the same 3rd party crap support they got during the gamecube era.

i think the controls have potential but so far it seems gimmickey. also it not revolutionary, its a re tooled guncon. and the ds isnt revoltionary either they took the old game and watch hand helds and made gameplay the same as what pda's have been doing for years.

njo

I agree and disagree with some of your points.

1. I agree. they really need to get online games. it's taken longer than they should.

2. I disagree. the wii is sold out and the fastest selling. thus the market has shown that $250 is not overpriced. the wii is and upgraded gc architecture as well as miniaturized. all that costs money too as well as the development of the control scheme. i wasn't just a last minutes component that got slapped in a gc controller.  to say it's just a gc with a remote is a vast over simplification.

3.  this is silly now. they include a game out of the box. the ps3 markets HD graphics but it doesn't come with the HD cables. 360 markets online play but you have to pay that separate.

4. everyone knows it's because 3rd party thought it would be just like the GC. they were wrong and now announce new titles every other day. of  course the best games take longer to make. all you need to do is look at the ps3 to see that. their major games have had years more development time and are still not out. i'm sure that well see much better support for the wii now that devs are taking it seriously. 

tobenator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 tobenator
Member since 2005 • 3777 Posts

2FacedJanus

You couldn't have a good time playing Wii Sports without the Wii Remote.  But I see what you are saying.  Noone has really showed what the Wiimote can do unfortunatly.  I think it's capable of a lot, but devs don't wanna put the time into it.  Nintendo has done a pretty good job with the controls so far I think(except for Zelda).  But a lot of the Wii games that are out now just wouldn't be fun if they didn't have the controls, so I think they are inovating somehow by doing this.

DSgamer64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#36 DSgamer64
Member since 2007 • 4449 Posts
I find it funny that all the Wii haters are losing developers to their consoles faster then a speeding bullet. The Wii is gaining 3rd party support extremely quickly and its not going to be long before the 360 and PS3 start getting less games.
ithilgore2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#37 ithilgore2006
Member since 2006 • 10494 Posts

njo
Big poblem with No. 2 there, they made 2 billlion dollars off the GC, more then Sony did off the PS2.
jim_shorts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#38 jim_shorts
Member since 2006 • 7320 Posts

Nintendo Wii may be a gimmick, but it's kicking everyone else's ass.  And a gimmick isn't always a bad thing.

Meu2k7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Meu2k7
[QUOTE="Meu2k7"][QUOTE="VideoGameGuy"]

VideoGameGuy

Well you should care how it sells cause developer after developer are now pushing a more Wii-centric agenda...but it's not about the games..it's not about the sales....so what IS it about?

Developers will NEVER EVER stop pushing more realistic / online gaming i nthe form of the PC or PS/Xbox, how many minigames can u make before it gets boring? When we are approaching games with 20/30 Million Budget movie like games with great features and story telling *** Casino Royale as example was only 60 Million budget *** What happens if games start reaching that budget?

Minigames wont, bad rushed 3rd party games wont, a controller thats impractical wont. 

Rahnyc4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Rahnyc4
Member since 2005 • 6660 Posts
I find it funny that all the Wii haters are losing developers to their consoles faster then a speeding bullet. The Wii is gaining 3rd party support extremely quickly and its not going to be long before the 360 and PS3 start getting less games.DSgamer64

im with you on that, homie. the argument, that the wii isnt getting good games is going to get old pretty fast. the wii has good games now, and the games thats coming out in the future is already must haves.the other fanboys are finding ways to put down the wii, but in truth, the lack of third parties, the lack of good games, lack of online, lack of mature games argument is going to get old pretty fast
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Jaysonguy

Developers will NEVER EVER stop pushing more realistic / online gaming i nthe form of the PC or PS/Xbox, how many minigames can u make before it gets boring? When we are approaching games with 20/30 Million Budget movie like games with great features and story telling *** Casino Royale as example was only 60 Million budget *** What happens if games start reaching that budget?

Minigames wont, bad rushed 3rd party games wont, a controller thats impractical wont.

Meu2k7

Your argument is flawed

Devs care about money. They can make 5 Wii games for the price of 1 or 2 360/PC/PS3 games.

Devs want the bigger return, you'll see more and more go towards the platform that's cheaper to code for. 

Meu2k7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Meu2k7
[QUOTE="Meu2k7"]

Jaysonguy

Your argument is flawed

Devs care about money. They can make 5 Wii games for the price of 1 or 2 360/PC/PS3 games.

Devs want the bigger return, you'll see more and more go towards the platform that's cheaper to code for.

So you think High Budget games will disapear because of the Wii? When the PS2 had loads of high budget games and is the clear winner in any gaming generation?

Flawed... maybe, so is the idea that developers will just hop over to the Wii. Its won nothing yet.

Its a cheap console, the cheapest by quite a decent ammount, that effects sales, the X360 and PS3, considering the huge price differences , have basically gone the ahrd route and still sold alot, the Wii selling is heavily to do with the price along with the casual nature, you'd have to be kidding me if you thought it was purely from "What people want" point of view ... it is ... in price terms, the rest has been done before. 

Rahnyc4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Rahnyc4
Member since 2005 • 6660 Posts
[QUOTE="VideoGameGuy"][QUOTE="Meu2k7"][QUOTE="VideoGameGuy"]

Meu2k7

you proved why the wii is great for the market. you think some of these developers are going to take super risks with these games? spending so much money on developing a new ip, knowing they may not make up the same amount they spend? thats whats killing the gaming biz now. the biz currently lack originality. if developers are spending that much money, there going to put out games that they think might sell.

look at the movie biz. these people are putting out what they think might sell, which is why we get so many CG animated animal movies, or video game movies, or super hero movies. you see that so much, till you ask yourself where does all the original movies go. the gaming biz is definitly going that route as the cost of gaming increase.

anyway, saying the wii has mini games is getting old, cause its clearly they do have mini games (casuals) but they also have hardcore games for hardcore gamers.
milsvaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#44 milsvaard
Member since 2003 • 1928 Posts

nintendo is on top of both hand held and console sales and they still act like wii is not doing good. iamanoobkillme

Toyota(Wii) sells more cars in a year than Ferrari(PS3,360,Next Gen PC), but you won't question which one is better

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Jaysonguy

So you think High Budget games will disapear because of the Wii? When the PS2 had loads of high budget games and is the clear winner in any gaming generation?

Flawed... maybe, so is the idea that developers will just hop over to the Wii. Its won nothing yet.

Its a cheap console, the cheapest by quite a decent ammount, that effects sales, the X360 and PS3, considering the huge price differences , have basically gone the ahrd route and still sold alot, the Wii selling is heavily to do with the price along with the casual nature, you'd have to be kidding me if you thought it was purely from "What people want" point of view ... it is ... in price terms, the rest has been done before.

Meu2k7

I don't think it'll stop but I do see a reduction in it because just like I said before people get their entertainment from many different outlets these days. It doesn't pay to spend so much for a game when you're not going to reach enough of an audience with it 

Meu2k7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Meu2k7

I dont know  about you, but I still see alot of great movies that dont envolve the genres you jsut mentioned, although I agree with you, the X360/PS3/PC gaming will never diminish, just because the Wii has come, you dont even know if the Wii will win, its selling fast now so what?

Its 1 System with different Ethics to 3 other systems, which obviously outsell 3:1 ratio, it just wont work that way.

People who play games often wont be satisfied with only 1/2/3 great quality games a year.

Dont get me wrong ... I had a SNES/N64/Gamecube , and I've always liked Ninty's games, but this time.... theyre out-selling with cheap goods, that is it. 

springz300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 springz300
Member since 2004 • 2050 Posts

Nintendo IS a joke. The last time they were actually a competitor was with N64

They are a joke. Kid system.

Last_Stand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Last_Stand
Member since 2004 • 3281 Posts

njo

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Well, at least you got one thing right. 20% is okay, I guess.

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Jaysonguy

Nintendo IS a joke. The last time they were actually a competitor was with N64

They are a joke. Kid system.

springz300

Newsflash they're beating everyone this round lol

Console AND handheld

There's a news area on this site you know, it's pretty easy to find 

Last_Stand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Last_Stand
Member since 2004 • 3281 Posts
[QUOTE="Meu2k7"][QUOTE="VideoGameGuy"][QUOTE="Meu2k7"][QUOTE="VideoGameGuy"]

Rahnyc4

you proved why the wii is great for the market. you think some of these developers are going to take super risks with these games? spending so much money on developing a new ip, knowing they may not make up the same amount they spend? thats whats killing the gaming biz now. the biz currently lack originality. if developers are spending that much money, there going to put out games that they think might sell.

look at the movie biz. these people are putting out what they think might sell, which is why we get so many CG animated animal movies, or video game movies, or super hero movies. you see that so much, till you ask yourself where does all the original movies go. the gaming biz is definitly going that route as the cost of gaming increase.

anyway, saying the wii has mini games is getting old, cause its clearly they do have mini games (casuals) but they also have hardcore games for hardcore gamers.

Exactly. I find it refreshing. Personally, I was getting sick of shooter, shooter, action game, blood, gore, shooter, shooter, blood, shooter. Don't get me wrong, I like shooters now and then, but honestly, this business is getting a little ridiculous. Just like super hero films.Â