Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

@Nengo_Flow:

you're not..... but as long as it doesn't affect the gameplay then theres no reason to be upset by it either.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#102 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56227 Posts

LOL Y'all act like your all scare of Anime tits and shit. So what, I like MK9 cause them big boobs. Come on guys, more boobs. And more Hentai for me.

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@Nengo_Flow:

you're not..... but as long as it doesn't affect the gameplay then theres no reason to be upset by it either.

i honestly didnt see or care.... untill people started making it "news" worthy.

I dont play these games and Im no feminist (I actually hate fucking feminist) but I've always said that there really be making stupid femal sexy characters with bigg tit and stupid out fits that make no sense. Feminist have issue with that too, but they care for reason like empowering women, sexualizing women, blah blah.. i dont care for that, I just think its stupid really.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 Lulu_Lulu

@Nengo_Flow:

Its not that bad..... I'd rather have feminism over yet another PS vs. Xbox flameway over framrate and resolution

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@Nengo_Flow:

Its not that bad..... I'd rather have feminism over yet another PS vs. Xbox flameway over framrate and resolution

what?!?!?

are fucking serious?

did you not know what happened last summer?

then we had those super bias pro feminist mods who would delete (not lock, but instantly delete) any threads that didnt praise feminism. Happened to me, I had to go to an administrator and he agreed with me that my thread should not had been deleted literally 30 second of been made, just becuz some pro feminist mod wanted to censor anything that wasnt praising feminist and gays. My thread wasnt even bashing feminist, thats why it was brought back hours later.

R10nu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By R10nu
Member since 2006 • 1679 Posts

Eh, the MK9 designs were way behind times.

Basic and dull, straight from the 90s.

The new ones are not just in better taste, they're generations apart in detail.

It ain't the SJWs who make new Rambo not run around shirtless with a red headband.

It ain't them who make him actually fucking reload his machinegun.

It's the times.

PsychoLemons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 PsychoLemons
Member since 2011 • 3183 Posts

We can't have nice things on both sides...

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#109  Edited By The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@Slashkice said:

If I had a preorder, I'd be cancelling it right now.

So would I, after seeing all the microtransactions trouble

RyviusARC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By RyviusARC
Member since 2011 • 5708 Posts

I don't mind the changes but I do mind the lack of real AA on PC.

Also there is no SLI support yet.

Although even without SLI I can run Mortal Kombat X at max settings at 3840x2160 (4k res) and still get 60fps.

This game is not demanding and could of pushed graphics much more but was probably held back by consoles.

Last gen it took about 2 years from the start for me to notice a good jump in visuals but it looks like weak consoles are going to make me wait even longer.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Lulu_Lulu

@Nengo_Flow:

Yeah I honestly do feel like its preferable...... anyway I had no idea a mod could be that corrupt...... although its not that much of a surprise...... some of them do abuse the power alil....

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#112 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@freedomfreak said:

I don't know why it matters that Kung Jin is gay.

Agreed. Its not like there is sex in the game or anything. Fuckin characters could be A sexual for all I care, its a video game.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Lulu_Lulu

@cainetao11:

Not just any video game...... its a fighting game....... the genre known for having some of the worst characters and narrative in existence.........

Just to put things into perspective.

joel_c17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#114 joel_c17
Member since 2005 • 3206 Posts

Im loving the game so far - but the character models are simply horrendous! Looks like a ps3 game :( all the colours look washed out too.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Lulu_Lulu

@joel_c17:

Yeah yeah yeah..... but what about the gameplay ?

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

@RyviusARC said:

I don't mind the changes but I do mind the lack of real AA on PC.

Also there is no SLI support yet.

Although even without SLI I can run Mortal Kombat X at max settings at 3840x2160 (4k res) and still get 60fps.

This game is not demanding and could of pushed graphics much more but was probably held back by consoles.

Last gen it took about 2 years from the start for me to notice a good jump in visuals but it looks like weak consoles are going to make me wait even longer.

Her tits look much better in this one. Realism goes a long way.

joel_c17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By joel_c17
Member since 2005 • 3206 Posts

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@joel_c17:

gameplays great - but i would expected them to at least put some effort in, i have also had some problems with frame-rate drops. Its not like fighting games are that hardware intensive are they?

edit: frame rate drops are during cur scenes

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Lulu_Lulu

@joel_c17:

not graphically but there are some under the hood the stuff that could be taxing to the CPU....... many competitive games require a level of precision that could potentially ruin the experiences if its not perfectly smooth...... 60fps and responsive controls are non negotiable.

RyviusARC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 RyviusARC
Member since 2011 • 5708 Posts

@joel_c17 said:

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@joel_c17:

gameplays great - but i would expected them to at least put some effort in, i have also had some problems with frame-rate drops. Its not like fighting games are that hardware intensive are they?

edit: frame rate drops are during cur scenes

Cutscenes are locked at 30fps which is stupid.

I hear there is a way to unlock the frame rate with some config file changes but have not seen anything about it with a google search

Big_Pecks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#121 Big_Pecks
Member since 2010 • 5973 Posts

Looks like a violent Resident Evil vs Street Fighter.

worknow222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#122 worknow222
Member since 2007 • 1816 Posts

you know I like the done women in MKX they look a lot more realistic, but man do I want a character that can be a love interest for Cassie cage, I mean WOW would the conversations and back and forth be awesome. and briggs and takeda, Totally ship em

dxmcat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 dxmcat
Member since 2007 • 3385 Posts

Wow this is beyond stupid.

Who the **** cares what a fighting game characters sexual orientation is?

Just advertising that is beyond full of fail.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#124 Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19587 Posts

No harm in more realistic boob physics.

Avatar image for deactivated-5920bf77daa85
deactivated-5920bf77daa85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#125 deactivated-5920bf77daa85
Member since 2004 • 3270 Posts
@princessgomez92 said:

At least we still have DOA.

We'll still have DoA 5 until they've run out of outfits to make lol :D

Avatar image for Midnightshade29
Midnightshade29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 301

#126 Midnightshade29
Member since 2008 • 6003 Posts

@JangoWuzHere said:

@Midnightshade29 said:

Not digging the art style at all. Watched a stream last night and it didn't seem like mortal kombat. Why did they change the look of every characyer. The bobs thing is just shows that sjw s have imposed there bullshit to gaming devs. But that isn't my gripe, it's the art style itself.

What do "SJWs" have to do with anything?

It has nothing to do with objectifying women. All the female characters in MK9 looked fucking stupid. If you prefered their old look, then you have shit taste in character design.

DId I walk into the wrong forum? Or am in some weird millennial pc version of system wars? Has gaf got you guys brainwashed? There is nothing wrong with curves and boobs! My wife has a great pair.. and i am glad for it. That being said... Why am I being demonized for preferring the art style that mortal kombat had for over 20 years!!! 20 years.... its been a tradition and the characters are iconic. People raised hell when Dante had different hair...but this is all ok with you guys? Really?

Avatar image for Midnightshade29
Midnightshade29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 301

#127 Midnightshade29
Member since 2008 • 6003 Posts

@R10nu said:

Eh, the MK9 designs were way behind times.

Basic and dull, straight from the 90s.

The new ones are not just in better taste, they're generations apart in detail.

It ain't the SJWs who make new Rambo not run around shirtless with a red headband.

It ain't them who make him actually fucking reload his machinegun.

It's the times.

then the times straight up suck!!! I feel like I am living in bizaro world. Give me my 80s and 90s that I grew up with please!! I love that era...

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

What's with this misconception about Boobs=/ realism

AdrianWerner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#129 AdrianWerner
Member since 2003 • 28441 Posts

The more tasteful costumes make sense when they're pushing the story aspect much harder than before.

DocSanchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#130 DocSanchez
Member since 2013 • 5557 Posts

@Midnightshade29: there are one or two SJW "infestations" everywhere. You can't leave them unchallenged though.

R10nu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 R10nu
Member since 2006 • 1679 Posts

@Midnightshade29 said:

then the times straight up suck!!! I feel like I am living in bizaro world. Give me my 80s and 90s that I grew up with please!! I love that era...

Well, not everybody shares the sentiment.

I grew up in the 80s-90s too and i don't miss them much.

I don't mindlessly embrace everything new, but welcome change and, in general, satisfied with where things are going.

If i'm ever feeling nostalgic, there's never a shortage of retro-pandering shit.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

@Midnightshade29 said:

@JangoWuzHere said:

@Midnightshade29 said:

Not digging the art style at all. Watched a stream last night and it didn't seem like mortal kombat. Why did they change the look of every characyer. The bobs thing is just shows that sjw s have imposed there bullshit to gaming devs. But that isn't my gripe, it's the art style itself.

What do "SJWs" have to do with anything?

It has nothing to do with objectifying women. All the female characters in MK9 looked fucking stupid. If you prefered their old look, then you have shit taste in character design.

DId I walk into the wrong forum? Or am in some weird millennial pc version of system wars? Has gaf got you guys brainwashed? There is nothing wrong with curves and boobs! My wife has a great pair.. and i am glad for it. That being said... Why am I being demonized for preferring the art style that mortal kombat had for over 20 years!!! 20 years.... its been a tradition and the characters are iconic. People raised hell when Dante had different hair...but this is all ok with you guys? Really?

..........This seems like a silly argument when we know for a fact that every character in the game has different costumes/skins and NR is most definitely going to put their old skins in like they did for MK9..

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 ProtossX
Member since 2005 • 2880 Posts

@davillain- said:

LOL Y'all act like your all scare of Anime tits and shit. So what, I like MK9 cause them big boobs. Come on guys, more boobs. And more Hentai for me.

hentai > real ones

i love the big curves its the best

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 Lulu_Lulu

@sSubZerOo:

For a price ofcourse.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By deactivated-59d151f079814

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@sSubZerOo:

For a price ofcourse.

Oh well, get over it.. It's a aesthetic change that has absolutely no impact on the game and is completely optional.. If you guys are going to get upset with this, I am not sure how you can even stomach the fighting genre in general.. When most fighting games sell at full retail with quite literally bare bones content of a weak arcade mode, a vs's mode and a online mode.. I mean take a look at Ultra Street Fighter 4's content it shipped with.. And compare it to say MK9 and MKX in actual content you get in the things you can do in the game..

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 Lulu_Lulu

@sSubZerOo:

People have every right to be upset.......

Besides MK's extra game modes have always seemed kinda gimmicky to me....... lets be honest wouldn't you have prefered to have Tag team over some of those other features ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 deactivated-59d151f079814

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@sSubZerOo:

People have every right to be upset.......

With what? That they are crying by completely optional dlc in a game with a caste of 24 characters on top of tons of content in challenges, a actual story mode, a more indepth online mode with more stats?

Besides MK's extra game modes have always seemed kinda gimmicky to me....... lets be honest wouldn't you have prefered to have Tag team over some of those other features ?

I honestly could care less what you think is a gimmick or not.. You guys must haven't been playing the fighting genre for very long.. Because the recent NR games (MK9, MKX, Injustice) basically make the vast majority of fighters look like barebones rip off with the amount of content and things you can do.. Up until recently it was seen as the going rate of having a fighter ship with a shitty barebones arcade mode, and a vs's mode.. And that is it.. Furthermore I can see why they would take out tag team because of making it far harder to balance a game in which NR wants to be competitive in the tournament scene..

This isn't saying the game is perfect, there are of course problems.. But if your going to shit on the amount of content the game shipped and feel ripped off because of optional dlc.. Than you might as well give up the fighting genre because your only going to be up for disappointment when you look at just how barebones most fighters are.. Whether its the SF4 franchise currently, UMvC, The guilty gear saga, etc etc..

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 Lulu_Lulu

@sSubZerOo:

Yeah it doesn't matter if the game has 24 characters or 100 hundred characters..... if you announce 4 more characters to buy seperately before the game is even released then its always going to feel incomplete......

Any way other games may have less content but they have better gameplay than Mortal Kombat....... remember this isn't an Action Adventure game that you just play once and move on to the next thing........ so when the novelty of the campaign and other features wears off the bare bones fighter with the more polished mechanics will always come out on top......

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By deactivated-59d151f079814

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@sSubZerOo:

Yeah it doesn't matter if the game has 24 characters or 100 hundred characters..... if you announce 4 more characters to buy seperately before the game is even released then its always going to feel incomplete......

Any way other games may have less content but they have better gameplay than Mortal Kombat..

Then it sounds to me you just do not like the game what so ever..

..... remember this isn't an Action Adventure game that you just play once and move on to the next thing

Hence why it has a far more indepth online mode with ranking system, factions, etc etc..................

........ so when the novelty of the campaign and other features wears off the bare bones fighter with the more polished mechanics will always come out on top......

Which early reviews have shown that it is a extremely polished game with mechanics and NR has stated they are going to balance the game with patches to try to make it as competitive as possible..

.............. So we go from crying about DLC to claiming now it is a poorly designed fighter are we changing the goal posts here? Because I thought we were talking about the amount of content and people crying about DLC?

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 Lulu_Lulu

@sSubZerOo:

Where did I say MK is a poorly designed fighter ?

Anyway the game's problem are not going to be solved by balance patches....... every game has its fair share of technical issues but MK's problem is its problems are not technical....... its in the way they designed it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 deactivated-59d151f079814

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@sSubZerOo:

Where did I say MK is a poorly designed fighter ?

Anyway the game's problem are not going to be solved by balance patches....... every game has its fair share of technical issues but MK's problem is its problems are not technical....... its in the way they designed it.

.............Please elaborate?

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 Lulu_Lulu

@sSubZerOo:

The Games Defensive Options are kinda shitty......... back dashing consumes stamina... which wouldn't be an issue if you gained temporary invincibility while you did since you can do it a limited number of times...... but nope.... for some reason they decided to use the exact same back dash from their previous games and tie a resource to it but offering no benefits......

The Combo Breaker is also a huge step back from the one used in Injustice...... at first glance MKX seems better because it does Counter Hit Damage while Injustice does not ..... but yet again they tied it to the Stamina Gauge for some reason........ ultimately both systems are inferior compared to the ones used in other fighting games since you can only break a combo if you're already blocking it....... in a game like SF, Tekken or VF they let you break a combo if you're already blocking it using crush attacks instead..... which are simpler to do and there's more than one way to do it.......... games like DoA and KI go one step further and offer up the same options and the added option of Breaking a Combo even if you're not blocking it.

And lastly.....the combos themselves....... I never noticed it before until someone told me about it....... you can't hit confirm the combo strings in MKX....... you have to commit to them, input the entire string all in one go...... pausing in the middle of a string will end it regardless of how far you character was into executing the combo even if there was enough time left to complete or alter it......To some extent Tekken does this as well...... Street Fighter on the other hand doesn't depend on preset strings..... you don't need to input the entire combo without stopping..... you can input the commands before or at the sametime as your character executes the current one...... DoA goes one step further and allows you to continue specific strings long after they've already connected......

So far thats all I know about MKX.

madsnakehhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#143 madsnakehhh
Member since 2007 • 18254 Posts

@Lulu_Lulu: isnt Poison confirmed to be 100% female in canon nowadays?

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 Lulu_Lulu

@madsnakehhh:

I don't know..... she'l always be a Hermie to me. :)

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#145  Edited By Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

@madsnakehhh:

the only time Poison has ever been confirmed as female was like 30 years ago back when she was created and only in Japan. After the American release of Final Fight she was changed to a trans and ever since then, including Japan, she became "undefined" and will remain like that forever because that's how Capcom want it.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 Lulu_Lulu

@Gue1:

So what if they're doing achievements like "win 50 matches with a male/female character"

Will Poison trigger one or Both of these Achievements ?

Are they're even gender specific Achievements in Street Fighter ?