Mission LAIR

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DarkNeji14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 DarkNeji14
Member since 2006 • 553 Posts

hey guys theres been a lot of buzz about those EGM scores and people arestarting to get disapointed in it so its go on and mission and find aFull review for lair of a pic of EGM magazine saying the scores. 2 things can happen here...

1.(PICS or LINKS)Lemmings and Sheeps continues to laugh at LAIR, with concrete evidence.

2. (NO PICKS or LINKS) Cows are redeemed and still have hope for this game, we need real actual proof cause for all I know this is just a forum post.

Avatar image for NobuoMusicMaker
NobuoMusicMaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 NobuoMusicMaker
Member since 2005 • 6628 Posts

I read a future EGM and it said LittleBigPlanet is Game of the Year.

I'm kidding, but this should replace the crystal ball cliche.

charley_mcd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#3 charley_mcd
Member since 2006 • 710 Posts
Those EGM reviews where found out to be fake anyway but GOOOD LUCK WITH YOUR MISSION!!
FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20251 Posts

hey guys theres been a lot of buzz about those EGM scores and people arestarting to get disapointed in it so its go on and mission and find aFull review for lair of a pic of EGM magazine saying the scores. 2 things can happen here...

1.(PICS or LINKS)Lemmings and Sheeps continues to laugh at LAIR, with concrete evidence.

2. (NO PICKS or LINKS) Cows are redeemed and still have hope for this game, we need real actual proof cause for all I know this is just a forum post.

DarkNeji14

I'm sorry, scans are not allowed!!!!

asdasd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 asdasd
Member since 2005 • 4464 Posts

Those EGM reviews where found out to be fake anyway but GOOOD LUCK WITH YOUR MISSION!!charley_mcd

I dont think they are fake, but it is sort of suspicious that there was no proof, and that one person was the only that can confirm it.

-Ninja_Dog-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 -Ninja_Dog-
Member since 2005 • 4197 Posts
I don't believe it because there is no Bioshock review and the september issue is supposed to have it.
DarkNeji14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 DarkNeji14
Member since 2006 • 553 Posts

I heard EGM was a part of 1up.com and I check that site and NO reviews of lair...