Microsoft wins the console battle but will it win the patent war?

• 154 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#51 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13664 Posts

How many times does TC have to explain the context of the title.

Thing I don't understand is why people didn't get it straight away.

When I read the title I wasn't sure what to make of it, but as soon as I read the first line under the link I knew.

tonitorsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#53 tonitorsi
Member since 2006 • 8692 Posts

[QUOTE="tonitorsi"]

[QUOTE="SecretPolice"]Not really but okay, I never said, nor does this story or the title for that mater say, MS won the console war as it pertains to our little System War @ GS... Fact. :o The whole thing is referring to the Patent War... Yikes. :P

SecretPolice

Shady tactics will just award you infamy amigo.

But ok, ok, Okie dou'. Whatevs floats the boat, right. :P

Just be aware: if you play the game, be ready to get played. Catch my drift? :P

:shock: Nothing at all shady about me posting something and others reading into it something it does not say. :o

Anyhoo, don't play with fire mah man but if you insist...

come-at-me-bro.gif:P

Go at you?

Son if I go at chu...

tumblr_m03admXILH1rq535ko1_250.gif

[spoiler] You will not survive. :P [/spoiler]

StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 StrongDeadlift
Member since 2010 • 6073 Posts

When I read the title I wasn't sure what to make of it, but as soon as I read the first line under the link I knew.

HalcyonScarlet

Well because in typical cow fashion, they got exited and blew their load too early, only to face the subsequent dissapointment afterwards.

We've seen this same behavior with cows all generation. They hype every game thats EVER been annoucned, as the "savior" of the console, it flops, and they forget about it, rince repeat.

Cows (as well as Sony) have perfected the art of repeating the same actions over and over again and expecting different results. What is the definition of insanity?

Long story short, "Cows gon Cow" :lol:

cow.jpg

Bruce_Benzing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Bruce_Benzing
Member since 2012 • 1731 Posts

[QUOTE="HalcyonScarlet"]

StrongDeadlift

Well because in typical cow fashion, they got exited and blew their load too early, only to face the subsequent dissapointment afterwards.

We've seen this same behavior with cows all generation. They hype every game thats EVER been annoucned, as the "savior" of the console, it flops, and they forget about it, rince repeat.

Cows (as well as Sony) have perfected the art of repeating the same actions over and over again and expecting different results. What is the definition of insanity?

Long story short, "Cows gon Cow" :lol:

cow.jpg

What a very MOOving story...

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44061 Posts

HalcyonScarlet

Thank you sir - I am normally easy to, and want to get along here but TBH, from the first page on I've been getting called a fanboy or worse by the real fanboys here and it's sorta got under my skin a bit. :?

But, I'm good to go now and these insults shall once again be put into prospective, it's SW after all and comes with the territory. :P

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts

[QUOTE="HalcyonScarlet"]

SecretPolice

Thank you sir - I am normally easy to, and want to get along here but TBH, from the first page on I've been getting called a fanboy or worse by the real fanboys here and it's sorta got under my skin a bit. :?

But, I'm good to go now and these insults shall once again be put into prospective, it's SW after all and comes with the territory. :P

You're a fanboy. A boring one but you're a fanboy.
SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 SecretPolice

[QUOTE="SecretPolice"]

[QUOTE="tonitorsi"]

Shady tactics will just award you infamy amigo.

But ok, ok, Okie dou'. Whatevs floats the boat, right. :P

Just be aware: if you play the game, be ready to get played. Catch my drift? :P

tonitorsi

:shock: Nothing at all shady about me posting something and others reading into it something it does not say. :o

Anyhoo, don't play with fire mah man but if you insist...

come-at-me-bro.gif:P

Go at you?

Son if I go at chu...

tumblr_m03admXILH1rq535ko1_250.gif

[spoiler] You will not survive. :P [/spoiler]

:) Just take note that I'm SecretPolice and not SecretFireman so should the fire start you ablaze, the SP is helpless to put it out. :P

StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 StrongDeadlift
Member since 2010 • 6073 Posts

[QUOTE="HalcyonScarlet"]

SecretPolice

The only thing you have to do to offend a Moo cow is post something REAL.

You dont have to say or do anything, just copy and paste a forbes article about Sony's credit rating being junk. Or post Sony's stock prices. You dont have to interject any"opinion" or flamebait into the matter. Just like you did in this thread. You copy and pasted a title and article (even though its about MS), and cows did all the work FOR you. The old saying goes: "Cows gonna cow. ".:lol:

Cows: notevenonce. :|

tonitorsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#60 tonitorsi
Member since 2006 • 8692 Posts

[QUOTE="HalcyonScarlet"]

StrongDeadlift

tumblr_m287df3uol1qlvwnco1_400.gif

After I've been gone for 4 months I would have expected SW to be different by at least 1%.

I come back to see Dis bub still pressed as hell.

[spoiler] Why he so pressed? tumblr_m03admXILH1rq535ko1_250.gif [/spoiler]

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts
[QUOTE="SecretPolice"]

[QUOTE="HalcyonScarlet"]

kuraimen

You need to quit, you had your time, you used to at least post an articulate argument, now it would seem you have 'Burnt out' you contribute nothing useful to discussions anymore, you just post the same old, same old Crap over an over again and you have the audacity to call SP boring, it was proved that the Ps3 numbers for this year where COMBINED sales of the Ps3 AND the PS2 yet you persisit in still using this completely Flawed Data to somehowe Prove the Ps3 is ahead of the 360 and you fail to recognise the main fundemental point that the 360 Not only has MORE games but Has MORE highly rated games, not just here but on MC , you my hate MS but you have to Conced that the 360 is a good Machine and has been very successful,MS beat SONY this Gen, sorry about that.
SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 SecretPolice

[QUOTE="SecretPolice"]

[QUOTE="HalcyonScarlet"]

kuraimen

potcallingkettleblack.jpg:P

dommeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#63 dommeus
Member since 2004 • 9433 Posts
[QUOTE="SecretPolice"]Anyhoo, there may be a few but to every one you find, there are at least 5 cow created threads of the same naturekuraimen
All fanboys are the same.

Says the fanboy.
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 kuraimen
You need to quit, you had your time, you used to at least post an articulate argument, now it would seem you have 'Burnt out' you contribute nothing useful to discussions anymore, you just post the same old, same old Crap over an over again and you have the audacity to call SP boringdelta3074
Well he IS boring. And we all contribute the same by posting in SW which amounts to pretty much nothing. And official numbers are official numbers...
SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 SecretPolice

[QUOTE="delta3074"]You need to quit, you had your time, you used to at least post an articulate argument, now it would seem you have 'Burnt out' you contribute nothing useful to discussions anymore, you just post the same old, same old Crap over an over again and you have the audacity to call SP boringkuraimen
Well he IS boring. And we all contribute the same by posting in SW which amounts to pretty much nothing. And official numbers are official numbers...

Firstly, once again...

potcallingkettleblack.jpg

Secondly, thankgoodness you don't find me exciting cause that would really creep me out. ;)

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts
[QUOTE="delta3074"]You need to quit, you had your time, you used to at least post an articulate argument, now it would seem you have 'Burnt out' you contribute nothing useful to discussions anymore, you just post the same old, same old Crap over an over again and you have the audacity to call SP boringkuraimen

Official combined numbers don't count towards this gen. Only PS3 numbers count and going by the numbers it's still in last place
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 kuraimen
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="delta3074"]You need to quit, you had your time, you used to at least post an articulate argument, now it would seem you have 'Burnt out' you contribute nothing useful to discussions anymore, you just post the same old, same old Crap over an over again and you have the audacity to call SP boringkingtito

Official combined numbers don't count towards this gen. Only PS3 numbers count and going by the numbers it's still in last place

Those numbers are not separated so it's pure speculation. Sony mentioned 70 million PS3s. Sorry lems but denial don't suit you.
Avatar image for Obviously_Right
Obviously_Right

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Obviously_Right
Member since 2011 • 5331 Posts

[QUOTE="StrongDeadlift"]

[QUOTE="HalcyonScarlet"]

tonitorsi

tumblr_m287df3uol1qlvwnco1_400.gif

After I've been gone for 4 months I would have expected SW to be different by at least 1%.

I come back to see Dis bub still pressed as hell.

[spoiler] Why he so pressed? tumblr_m03admXILH1rq535ko1_250.gif [/spoiler]

LOL

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 delta3074
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="kingtito"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] Well he IS boring. And we all contribute the same by posting in SW which amounts to pretty much nothing. And official numbers are official numbers...

Those numbers are not separated so it's pure speculation. Sony mentioned 70 million PS3s. Sorry lems but denial don't suit you.

But MS announced 70 million ! month earlier, How is the Ps3 ahead again?
KarateeeChop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#70 KarateeeChop
Member since 2010 • 4666 Posts

[QUOTE="StrongDeadlift"]

[QUOTE="kuraimen"] Only in delusional lemminglandSecretPolice

domzq.png

Indeed I mean, I've seen dozens of cow threads seriously trying their hardest to make the case PS3 won the console war and never see lem created threads doing the same and here all I do is make the title a C&P right from the article ( sneaky I know. :P ) where all the title is really saying is MS won the battle to keep 360 from being banned but yet here, the cows have gone quite Mad. :lol:

it seems like cows are now dealing with their delusions by calling everyone else delusional. one quote from eurogamer is enough to attract a herd of angry bovines spewing nonsense as usual. :lol:

KarateeeChop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 KarateeeChop
Member since 2010 • 4666 Posts

[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="kingtito"] Official combined numbers don't count towards this gen. Only PS3 numbers count and going by the numbers it's still in last placedelta3074

kuraimen thinks when you repeat something often enough, you'll eventually believe it. sometimes i feel bad for laughing... perhaps it's not his fault that he was born this way. :(

planbfreak4eva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#72 planbfreak4eva
Member since 2006 • 2856 Posts
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="SecretPolice"]Microsoft wins the console battledelta3074
Only in delusional lemmingland

Equal sales to the Ps3, Equal amount of High scoring exclusives, larger amount of High scoring games overall, made MS huge Profit, i think the 360 slightly edges out the Ps3.

financially yeah. games wise, i beleive ps3 takes the cake
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 delta3074
[QUOTE="planbfreak4eva"][QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] Only in delusional lemmingland

Equal sales to the Ps3, Equal amount of High scoring exclusives, larger amount of High scoring games overall, made MS huge Profit, i think the 360 slightly edges out the Ps3.

360 has more high rated games, regardless of whether they are exclusive or not, in other words,as far as scores are concerned,, the 360 has a higher rated games library.
rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 rjdofu
Member since 2008 • 9171 Posts
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="SecretPolice"]Microsoft wins the console battledelta3074
Only in delusional lemmingland

*extra year head start ;)., and winning the console battle means Wii count as well, and we all know how it demolish both PS3 & Xbox360 in sales.
planbfreak4eva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 planbfreak4eva
[QUOTE="planbfreak4eva"][QUOTE="delta3074"]Equal sales to the Ps3, Equal amount of High scoring exclusives, larger amount of High scoring games overall, made MS huge Profit, i think the 360 slightly edges out the Ps3.delta3074

360 has more high rated games, regardless of whether they are exclusive or not, in other words,as far as scores are concerned,, the 360 has a higher rated games library.

as far as i know, 360 only been getting halo, gears, forza since its release. and bigger library is due to 1 year head start. and the games released in that 1 year is not very easy to find now in shops
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 delta3074
[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="planbfreak4eva"] financially yeah. games wise, i beleive ps3 takes the cakeplanbfreak4eva

as far as i know, 360 only been getting halo, gears, forza since its release. and bigger library is due to 1 year head start. and the games released in that 1 year is not very easy to find now in shops

Witcher 2, Risen, Ego draconis, left4dead, Left4dead and SC conviction are easy to find and they still have copys of PDZ, Kameo, Hitman blood money, peter jacksons King kong, tomb raider Legends and even GUN for the 360 at my local gamestation, Don't try and pull that 'old games' crap with me sunshine, whether you can get them or not has NO bearing on how the games scored, the old games are still EASY to find, not to mention most of the games can be downloaded from XBL on games on demand, do your research next time before making baseless comments about games being 'Hard to get now' http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=perfect+dark+zero http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=kameo&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Akameo http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=GUN+xbox+360&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3AGUN+xbox+360 http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=hitman+blood+money+xbox+360 Also, just for prosterity Xbox 360 Retail Exclusives AAE or above =31 Ps3 Retail exclusives AAE or above=30 Xbox 360 Retail Games AA or above=229 Ps3 retail games AA or above=198
planbfreak4eva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 planbfreak4eva
[QUOTE="planbfreak4eva"][QUOTE="delta3074"]360 has more high rated games, regardless of whether they are exclusive or not, in other words,as far as scores are concerned,, the 360 has a higher rated games library.delta3074

Witcher 2, Risen, Ego draconis, left4dead, Left4dead and SC conviction are easy to find and they still have copys of PDZ, Kameo, Hitman blood money, peter jacksons King kong, tomb raider Legends and even GUN for the 360 at my local gamestation, Don't try and pull that 'old games' crap with me sunshine, whether you can get them or not has NO bearing on how the games scored, the old games are still EASY to find, not to mention most of the games can be downloaded from XBL on games on demand, do your research next time before making baseless comments about games being 'Hard to get now' http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=perfect+dark+zero http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=kameo&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Akameo http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=GUN+xbox+360&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3AGUN+xbox+360 http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=hitman+blood+money+xbox+360 Also, just for prosterity Xbox 360 Retail Exclusives AAE or above =31 Ps3 Retail exclusives AAE or above=30 Xbox 360 Retail Games AA or above=229 Ps3 retail games AA or above=198

thanks for the research, you sir, just went a notch in my book
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 kuraimen
[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="kingtito"] Official combined numbers don't count towards this gen. Only PS3 numbers count and going by the numbers it's still in last place

Because the PS3 sells more worldwide so in a month they could cut that puny difference. We have to use official numbers otherwise you have to speculate. So lems need speculation now to win?
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 kuraimen
[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="planbfreak4eva"] financially yeah. games wise, i beleive ps3 takes the cakeplanbfreak4eva

That's true, in the real world the PS3 has better games.
BlbecekBobecek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 BlbecekBobecek
Member since 2006 • 2949 Posts

Also, just for prosterity Xbox 360 Retail Exclusives AAE or above =31 Ps3 Retail exclusives AAE or above=30 Xbox 360 Retail Games AA or above=229 Ps3 retail games AA or above=198delta3074

PS3 retail games AAAAE or above = 1

XBOX 360 retail games AAAAE or above = 0

Better luck next time.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 SecretPolice

[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="planbfreak4eva"] as far as i know, 360 only been getting halo, gears, forza since its release. and bigger library is due to 1 year head start. and the games released in that 1 year is not very easy to find now in shopsplanbfreak4eva

Kudos for giving delta props but now you shall be known as lazy planb777 :o I kid, I kid, but did you really believe what you said in the first place, that all 360's had was Halo, Forza, Gears :shock: I think Not. :P

BlbecekBobecek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 BlbecekBobecek

[QUOTE="planbfreak4eva"][QUOTE="delta3074"]Witcher 2, Risen, Ego draconis, left4dead, Left4dead and SC conviction are easy to find and they still have copys of PDZ, Kameo, Hitman blood money, peter jacksons King kong, tomb raider Legends and even GUN for the 360 at my local gamestation, Don't try and pull that 'old games' crap with me sunshine, whether you can get them or not has NO bearing on how the games scored, the old games are still EASY to find, not to mention most of the games can be downloaded from XBL on games on demand, do your research next time before making baseless comments about games being 'Hard to get now' http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=perfect+dark+zero http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=kameo&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Akameo http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=GUN+xbox+360&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3AGUN+xbox+360 http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=hitman+blood+money+xbox+360 Also, just for prosterity Xbox 360 Retail Exclusives AAE or above =31 Ps3 Retail exclusives AAE or above=30 Xbox 360 Retail Games AA or above=229 Ps3 retail games AA or above=198SecretPolice

Kudos for giving delta props but now you shall be known as lazy planb777 :o I kid, I kid, but did you really believe what you said in the first place, that all 360's had was Halo, Forza, Gears :shock: I think Not. :P

What else does it have?

Every time I see this kind of discussion PS3 gamers tons of names of great unique games (Valkyria Chronicles, Demons Souls, Hevy Rain, MGS4, blahblahblah) and lems always post some numbers, but I never actually heard about any XBOX exclusive game released in past 3 years aside from halogearzforza that would be worth mentioning.

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 kuraimen

[QUOTE="SecretPolice"]

[QUOTE="planbfreak4eva"] thanks for the research, you sir, just went a notch in my bookBlbecekBobecek

What else does it have?

Every time I see this kind of discussion PS3 gamers tons of names of great unique games (Valkyria Chronicles, Demons Souls, Hevy Rain, MGS4, blahblahblah) and lems always post some numbers, but I never actually heard about any XBOX exclusive game released in past 3 years aside from halogearzforza that would be worth mentioning.

Exactly lems rely on decontextualized numbers to win. If you look in reality they have very little in comparison.
SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 SecretPolice

[QUOTE="BlbecekBobecek"]

[QUOTE="SecretPolice"]Kudos for giving delta props but now you shall be known as lazy planb777 :o I kid, I kid, but did you really believe what you said in the first place, that all 360's had was Halo, Forza, Gears :shock: I think Not. :P

kuraimen

What else does it have?

Exactly lems rely on decontextualized numbers to win. If you look in reality they have very little in comparison.

delta did unnecessary leg work to prove something to cows that was so obvious in the first place but don't expect that from the SP, both of you, Just Do It or should I say ....

johann_moo.gif:P

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 kuraimen

[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="BlbecekBobecek"]

What else does it have?

SecretPolice

delta did unnecessary leg work to prove something to cows that was so obvious in the first place but don't expect that from the SP, both of you, Just Do It or should I say ....

Yes... unnecessary... a bunch of amazon links prove nothing lol
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 delta3074
[QUOTE="SecretPolice"]

[QUOTE="kuraimen"] Exactly lems rely on decontextualized numbers to win. If you look in reality they have very little in comparison.kuraimen

yes it does, i was proving that you can still get the older games on the 360 quite easily, did you even read the quote chain? Obviously not, the other guy made the misguided assumption that the older 360 games do not count because they are not easy to get, The truth is that thay ARE easy to get, there are more than 200 copys of PDZ up for grabs on Amazon, Before you jump in with baseless comments about my links Proving nothing why don't you actually use your Brain and figure out exactly what i am trying to Prove in the First Place, because those Links Prove EXACTLY what i wanted to prove in the First Place.
Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

What else does it have?

SecretPolice

Or point out that MGS4 wasn't released in the last 3 years but cows still bang on about it, ah its priceless when someone thinks a rule applies to one side but not them!

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 delta3074

What else does it have?

SecretPolice

Vintage Post, love it :)
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60713 Posts
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="SecretPolice"]delta did unnecessary leg work to prove something to cows that was so obvious in the first place but don't expect that from the SP, both of you, Just Do It or should I say ....delta3074

yes it does, i was proving that you can still get the older games on the 360 quite easily, did you even read the quote chain? Obviously not, the other guy made the misguided assumption that the older 360 games do not count because they are not easy to get, The truth is that thay ARE easy to get, there are more than 200 copys of PDZ up for grabs on Amazon, Before you jump in with baseless comments about my links Proving nothing why don't you actually use your Brain and figure out exactly what i am trying to Prove in the First Place, because those Links Prove EXACTLY what i wanted to prove in the First Place.

Nope, nothing. Forza/Gears/Halo and 65% Kinect(lol) lolz!
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 delta3074

[QUOTE="SecretPolice"]

[QUOTE="kuraimen"] Exactly lems rely on decontextualized numbers to win. If you look in reality they have very little in comparison.blue_hazy_basic

Or point out that MGS4 wasn't released in the last 3 years but cows still bang on about it, ah its priceless when someone thinks a rule applies to one side but not them!

Yet again you destroy there entire argument with one well placed observation,lol
OldSnakePS3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 OldSnakePS3
Member since 2012 • 306 Posts
the only console battle microsoft has won is the battle for most unreliable console and most people ripped off
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 kuraimen
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="SecretPolice"]delta did unnecessary leg work to prove something to cows that was so obvious in the first place but don't expect that from the SP, both of you, Just Do It or should I say ....delta3074

Well they don't prove the thing SecretPolice was quoting me on. He acted like they somehow proved or disproved that...
BlbecekBobecek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 BlbecekBobecek

[QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"]

[QUOTE="SecretPolice"]delta did unnecessary leg work to prove something to cows that was so obvious in the first place but don't expect that from the SP, both of you, Just Do It or should I say ....

:P

delta3074

Yet again you destroy there entire argument with one well placed observation,lol

You are giving us tons of damage control instead of a name of a game - that only proves our point.

"Just moo it" made me laugh though, nice one :D

blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
[QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"]]Or point out that MGS4 wasn't released in the last 3 years but cows still bang on about it, ah its priceless when someone thinks a rule applies to one side but not them!delta3074

heh, I try. Just noticed that Valkryia Chronicles is over 4 years old too ...
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator

[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"]Or point out that MGS4 wasn't released in the last 3 years but cows still bang on about it, ah its priceless when someone thinks a rule applies to one side but not them!

BlbecekBobecek

You are giving us tons of damage control instead of a name of a game - that only proves our point.

"Just moo it" made me laugh though, nice one :D

How so? You said "in the last 3 years blah blah gamesdon'tcount" for the 360 but then named 2 games for the PS3 that were over 4 years old ...
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 kuraimen
[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"]]Or point out that MGS4 wasn't released in the last 3 years but cows still bang on about it, ah its priceless when someone thinks a rule applies to one side but not them!blue_hazy_basic

The difference is 1) Many of the "quality" old games for the 360 were released when the 360 was the only 7th gen console. Having no leveled competition shined a brighter light on them. The PS3 and Wii always had competition. 2) The PS3 is still delivering fresh and varied experiences even this late in the gen. Just look at what the PS3 is offering for next year. The 360? basically for the past three years the 360 have only had HaloGearsForza in exclusives every year to deliver and not much else...
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 delta3074
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] Yes... unnecessary... a bunch of amazon links prove nothing lol

Well they don't prove the thing SecretPolice was quoting me on. He acted like they somehow proved or disproved that...

He doesn't need to, the 360 as more high rated games not just on GS but on Metacritic as well, regardless of whether they are exclusive or not the 360 has the highest Rated library of the two consoles, you can't spin that no matter how hard you try, which console people prefer is down to them but as far as Scores go the 360 has the better library hands down, More games and more high rated games, i know you don't like MS and the Xbox brand but at least try to be Objective about it, SONY lost this gen , either way, whether it's to the 360 or the Wii it doesn't matter, They can't win them all Kuraimen, Nobody stays at the Top forever and it's clear that SONY no longer Dominates the Console Market, Why? because they Focused more on Hardware than on Games, the Ps1 was the best console ever made in my opinion because it wasn't the most powerful but it had an abundance of Games, Same with the Ps2 They became Arrogant and lost a lot of what made them Great.
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 kuraimen
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="delta3074"]yes it does, i was proving that you can still get the older games on the 360 quite easily, did you even read the quote chain? Obviously not, the other guy made the misguided assumption that the older 360 games do not count because they are not easy to get, The truth is that thay ARE easy to get, there are more than 200 copys of PDZ up for grabs on Amazon, Before you jump in with baseless comments about my links Proving nothing why don't you actually use your Brain and figure out exactly what i am trying to Prove in the First Place, because those Links Prove EXACTLY what i wanted to prove in the First Place.delta3074

He doesn't need to, the 360 as more high rated games not just on GS but on Metacritic as well, regardless of whether they are exclusive or not the 360 has the highest Rated library of the two consoles, you can't spin that no matter how hard you try, which console people prefer is down to them but as far as Scores go the 360 has the better library hands down, More games and more high rated games, i know you don't like MS and the Xbox brand but at least try to be Objective about it, SONY lost this gen , either way, whether it's to the 360 or the Wii it doesn't matter, They can't win them all Kuraimen, Nobody stays at the Top forever and it's clear that SONY no longer Dominates the Console Market, Why? because they Focused more on Hardware than on Games, the Ps1 was the best console ever made in my opinion because it wasn't the most powerful but it had an abundance of Games, Same with the Ps2 They became Arrogant and lost a lot of what made them Great.

Using numbers again? In the real world the PS3 still has a better overall library than the 360.
SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 SecretPolice

the only console battle microsoft has won is the battle for most unreliable console and most people ripped off OldSnakePS3
Well, at least with your post you won something :shock: the most useless, fictional post of the day. :But the day is still young so get cracken and see if you can reach a new low before the day is over. :P

blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
[QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"][QUOTE="delta3074"]Yet again you destroy there entire argument with one well placed observation,lolkuraimen

The difference is 1) Many of the "quality" old games for the 360 were released when the 360 was the only 7th gen console. Having no leveled competition shined a brighter light on them. The PS3 and Wii always had competition. 2) The PS3 is still delivering fresh and varied experiences even this late in the gen. Just look at what the PS3 is offering for next year. The 360? basically for the past three years the 360 have only had HaloGearsForza in exclusives every year to deliver and not much else...

DC all you want. I know cows are all "Kinect doesn't count" "Dance games don't count" "Halo doesn't count" "Forza doesn't count" "Gears doesn't count" "Witcher 2 doesn't count" "A month of sales doesn't count" "WE WIN!!!", enjoy your glorious victory lol