LouiXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 LouiXIII
Member since 2015 • 10052 Posts

The only Bethesda game I care about is DOOM!!!

I hope that's still coming to all consoles. If not, I'll have to buy a Series X.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44313 Posts

@ellos:

My point stands though right? Which was people saying "Xbox" sales rather than Xbox/PC games sales. The later being a much more accurate way of judging MS 1st party games sales potential. You gotta admit adding in PC games paints a totally different picture than just saying Xbox sales unless you think all the herms are pirates. lol Plus this will be the first gen it's like that the whole gen not just from the last few years.

Also as I said in so many words, GP subs and xCould only further muddies the water. :P

Avatar image for deactivated-60c3d23d2738e
deactivated-60c3d23d2738e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 deactivated-60c3d23d2738e
Member since 2009 • 3934 Posts

MS didn't spend 7 billion dollars for timed exclusivity. The games will be Xbox/PC only. If you think otherwise you didn't take economics or finance in college.

jcafcwbb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 jcafcwbb
Member since 2015 • 696 Posts

This is what Trumpism does to the area of debate. People only read what they want to read in anything and dismiss anything that doesn't fit their agenda.

He quite clearly says he does not rule out bringing Bethesda games to the other consoles and they will do what is best for Microsoft not the Xbox division of Microsoft. If that means bringing ES6 to the PS5 then they will do that. If they think that MS are best served by keeping it within Gamepass (or just on the MS machines) then they will do that.

No one on here can say with any certainty what they will do.

Of course my opinion on this is that they will decide from how many PS5s are sold and also how many extra GP subs they sell when they release ES first on the GP/Xbox/PC machines. If they believe they can make a decent amount of money from doing a PS5 version then they will. Those with MS machines will get the game first. It is uncertain if the other consoles will get their own versions but not impossible.

They are of course revelling in the free publicity from this whole speculation-fest.