Microsoft and Sony need to start making Killer Apps

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ProtossX
Member since 2005 • 2880 Posts

ATARI 5200

U.S. launch: November 1982

• Galaxian (killer app)
  • Pac-Man(house hold name phenonem)
  • Space Invaders (house hold name phenonem)
  • Super Breakout(killer app)

Nintendo Entertainment System

U.S. launch: October 18, 1985a[›]

• Donkey Kong(house hold name phenonem)
  • Donkey Kong Jr.(killer app)
  • Excitebike(killer app)
  • Super Mario Bros.(house hold name phenonem)

SNES

U.S. launch: August 23, 1991

• F-Zero(killer app)
  • Pilotwings (killer app)
  • SimCity(house hold name phenonem)
  • Super Mario World(house hold name phenonem)

N64

U.S. launch: September 29, 1996

• Super Mario 64 (house hold name phenomem)
  • Wave Race 64 (killer app)
  • Cruis'n USA (killer app)
  • Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire (killer app)

XBOX ONE

U.S. launch: November 22, 2013[13]

• Angry Birds Star Wars (mobile game)
  • Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (cross gen)
  • Battlefield 4 (cross gen)
  • Call of Duty: Ghosts (cross gen)
  • Dead Rising 3 (medicore)
  • Forza Motorsport 5 (meh)
  • Killer Instinct (meh)
  • Need for Speed Rivals (cross gen)
  • Ryse: Son of Rome (medicore)

PlayStation 4

U.S. launch: November 15, 2013 [2]

• Flower (meh)
  • Injustice: Gods Among Us - Ultimate Edition (cross gen)
  • Killzone Shadow Fall (meh)
  • Knack (trash)
  • Resogun (indie)
  • Trine 2: Complete Story (some indie)

look at this trash like you can't be serious you can't be serious how are the twins moving any systems look at this zero killer apps on both the xb1 and ps4 and not any house hold name games that were phenomens.

it stole its games from cross gen stuff like gta 5 an like destiny an stuff it doesn't have any phenomens of its own an were 2 years in

LINK TO THE PAST was out after 2 years of SNES being on the market BAM masterpiece out BAM 2 years in masterpiece WHAT THE **** MICROSOFT WHERE THE HELL IS YOURS?

OCARINA of time was out after 2 years

what the hell has sony an microsoft put out

nothing nothing at all they haven't built a game in 2 fucking years 2 ! were 2 years in why the hell isn't htere masterpiece like ff7 or something like metal gear solid 1 out yet

donkey kong country was out 2 years into snes cycle where the **** is that on this systems?

sony had those 2 years in where the hell are they on this trash

omfg fix your crap these 2 systems nothing and valve also hasn't made a game in years all 3 of these companies are nothing like nintendo

nintendo has smash mario kart 8 bayonetta the list just keeps going for them

why is microsoft and sony just if they don't care about making the games why the hell are they in the industry just leave let someone like nintendo who makes games handle this place

here's my ultimatum come out with games, come out with the games or just walk out of industry just take a bow an get the hell out nintendo is making games every year a new one is out from what i've seen a good one.

they had killer apps they got household name games nintendo just literally had it all at launch years on market was making master pieces i can't say same thing with the twins can you?

maybe its time sony and microsoft both leave an take valve with them and just let nintendo stay and do the business

with nintendo you just keep getting killer app after kill app after household pheno into a masterpiece it's just what is going on with these 2 new consoles it's a barren wasteland all i can think of is maybe bloodborne an thats it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23
deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23
Member since 2012 • 3185 Posts

I would say Super Mario World and Super Mario 64 were killer apps and household games for gamers.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#3 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

They should hire you as their advisor TC

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts

With over 350+ games to play, theres something for everyone to play on PS4!

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#5  Edited By speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14416 Posts

Xbone has Forza Horizon 2 and PS4 has Bloodbourne so they both already have a killer app.

/thread.

OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By OhSnapitz
Member since 2002 • 19282 Posts

@speedfreak48t5p said:

Forza Horizon 2 and PS4 has Bloodbourne so they both already have a killer app.

/thread.

^ This

Avatar image for drummerdave9099
drummerdave9099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By drummerdave9099
Member since 2010 • 4606 Posts

I completely agree with you, if you're releasing a killer app with your console it will only help the hype and sales from the getgo. The last console to do this right was the Xbox- Halo CE

Lucianu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8 Lucianu
Member since 2007 • 10347 Posts

Nah, they really don't. They have enough of a good reputation and 3rd party support on board to comfort consumers that their systems will have a stable ecosystem throughout the generation. That, in combination with good marketing is enough for the two to sell well enough without a killer app.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

They should make you their CEO, both.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#10 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

@speedfreak48t5p said:

Xbone has Forza Horizon 2 and PS4 has Bloodbourne so they both already have a killer app.

/thread.

Horizon 2 is on the 360 and its hardly a killer app. Hell, even Fiveclub beat it sales wise

link

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#11  Edited By Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts

im getting a ps4 for my style of gaming

others get a pc, xbox or wiiu for they're style of gaming.

calling exitebike a killer app back then is the same as a 10 year old calling halo or uncharted a killer app now.

in a few years others will call bloodborne a killer app

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

TC needs to start making decent threads.

OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 OhSnapitz

@Vatusus said:
@speedfreak48t5p said:

/thread.

Horizon 2 is on the 360 and its hardly a killer app. Hell, even Fiveclub beat it sales wise

link

1. Substitute Forza 5 for Horizon 2.. and his point still stands.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#14 NyaDC
Member since 2014 • 8006 Posts

@Vatusus said:
@speedfreak48t5p said:

/thread.

link

Forza Horizon 2 on the Xbox One is a completely different game, not only that, sales do not dictate the quality of a game, it's a killer app.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

@nyadc said:
@Vatusus said:
@speedfreak48t5p said:

/thread.

link

Forza Horizon 2 on the Xbox One is a completely different game, not only that, sales do not dictate the quality of a game, it's a killer app.

Do you even know the meaning of the term "killer app"? Its a game that MOVES consoles. If a game doesnt sell that well how dafuq can it MOVE consoles?

Learn the meaning of things before making a fool out of yourself

and please, explain how is Horizon 2 a completely different game on the X1 over the 360. How can a game that share the exact same name be any different besides graphics and maybe one or two different functions... I'm curious

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#16 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

@drummerdave9099 said:

I completely agree with you, if you're releasing a killer app with your console it will only help the hype and sales from the getgo. The last console to do this right was the Xbox- Halo CE

Wii, with Wii Sports and Twilight Princess.

XboxStache

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 XboxStache
Member since 2013 • 1530 Posts

@ProtossX: I couldn't agree with this more.

I can still remember when the Dreamcast launched and being blown away by it's exclusives and arcade titles. Microsoft has so many exclusives they've yet to give a chance that fans are dying to see. Why not a Jade Empire 2 at launch; or a Conker? What about Dead Or Alive 6? (the OG xbox had DOA3 and 360 had DOA4) Instead, we had Titanfall (which is fun, but it's still a multiplat), Ryse, which could've been so much better. Forza 5, which is inferior to F2,3 and 4.

Then there's the PS4, which launched with Killzone...a failed franchise...Knack, which is largely forgettable...why not Heavenly Sword 2? Heavy Rain 2? Or something that fans actually had interest in?

Now we come to the point where everyone has forgotten about quality gaming, instead, focusing on a few more pixels or framerate....this is the worst gen yet.

soulitane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 soulitane
Member since 2010 • 15091 Posts

@Vatusus said:

and please, explain how is Horizon 2 a completely different game on the X1 over the 360. How can a game that share the exact same name be any different besides graphics and maybe one or two different functions... I'm curious

Can't speak for Forza. But last gen a number of games were considered exclusive even though they were multiplat. GRAW for instance was a TPS on 360 and a FPS on other systems with different level designs. I think the MLB games were also considered exclusive for PS3.

OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 OhSnapitz

@XboxStache said:

@ProtossX: I couldn't agree with this more.

I can still remember when the Dreamcast launched and being blown away by it's exclusives and arcade titles. Microsoft has so many exclusives they've yet to give a chance that fans are dying to see. Why not a Jade Empire 2 at launch; or a Conker? What about Dead Or Alive 6? (the OG xbox had DOA3 and 360 had DOA4) Instead, we had Titanfall (which is fun, but it's still a multiplat), Ryse, which could've been so much better. Forza 5, which is inferior to F2,3 and 4.

Then there's the PS4, which launched with Killzone...a failed franchise...Knack, which is largely forgettable...why not Heavenly Sword 2? Heavy Rain 2? Or something that fans actually had interest in?

Now we come to the point where everyone has forgotten about quality gaming, instead, focusing on a few more pixels or framerate....this is the worst gen yet.

I for one actually thought KZSF wasn't half bad.. but I agree with mostly everything else you said. I just believe Sony/M$ simply launched the PS4/XBO a year too early. Nintendo basically forced their hands.. and ironically it screwed Nintendo. Go figure.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 NyaDC

@Vatusus said:
@nyadc said:
@Vatusus said:
@speedfreak48t5p said:

/thread.

link

Do you even know the meaning of the term "killer app"? Its a game that MOVES consoles. If a game doesnt sell that well how dafuq can it MOVE consoles?

A killer app like most anything with gaming is extremely preferential, sure Forza Horizon 2 isn't Halo but after really looking into it and trying it, it's a game that people could absolutely warrant a system purchase for, it's very good.

Different graphics engine

Different physics engine

Different sound engine

Different cars

Different base content

Different events

Different world restrictions

Different event/race restrictions

Different DLC

Xbox One has expansions 360 does not

Xbox One has weather 360 does not

Xbox One has Drivatars 360 does not

The only thing that the 360 version and the Xbox One version share are the name, premise and the overall map layout, essentially everything else is different.

This is straight from the developers of the game.

"Rather than thinking of them as the same game on different platforms, they are different games inspired by the same ideas."

How can a game that share the exact same name be any different besides graphics and maybe one or two different functions... I'm curious

To expand on this further, ever seen Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2? Yeah, well that game was developed by two different developers, one created the PlayStation 2 version and another created the Xbox, Gamecube and PC version. Needless to say they're the same game in name, premise and overall idea, but they were executed completely differently and are far from the same game, the difference is staggering, Forza Horizon 2 is another example of just that.

PlayStation 2 Version (Vastly superior in every way)

Loading Video...

Xbox, Gamecube & PC Version

Loading Video...

AcidTango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 AcidTango
Member since 2013 • 3223 Posts

The list you posted shows how previous consoles use to have better line ups for their exclusive launch games. This gen had sucked really bad at doing that.

Legend002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#22 Legend002
Member since 2007 • 13405 Posts

Give them time.

StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 StrongDeadlift
Member since 2010 • 6073 Posts

Yet another opportunity to remind everyone how much current gen consoles suck.

We are nearly 2 full years in and the PS4 only has ONE retail AAA on metacritic that isnt a cross gen game. Notice I said AAA, and not AAA "exclusive". Bloodborne, and The Witcher 3. The Xbone is worse. It only has one. two years in. The 360 had 11 AAAs at this point in its lifespan.

Whatever happened to launching with a $350 game like the OGXbox did with Halo CE? The N64 launching with SM64? The Dreamcast launching with fucking Soul Calibur, Sonic Adventure, and fucking PowerStone? Fast foreward to this gen and we have games like The Last of Us which was clearly intended to be a new IP launched on PS4, but instead, held back and dumbed down for PS3 just to get extra cash (and then the PS3 version of that game later ported to PS4).

This whole "drop half a grand on underpowered consoles using dumbed down versions of already midrange laptop parts that were 3 years old at the time of console launch, and then wait 2-3 years for it to actually have a good game made for it" thing has to be an unsustainable business model. This bubble has to burst sometime.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@nyadc said:
@Vatusus said:
@nyadc said:
@Vatusus said:
@speedfreak48t5p said:

/thread.

link

Fanboy Drivel

Cross gen multiplatform, glad i could clear that out for you. Good? good.

ps: you are not fooling anyone using a pc emulator upressed and all eye candy on.

Next time i will say gears of wars was a pc exclusive because it looks so much better than the 360 version when it came out, because, fuk logic!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
@nyadc said:
@Vatusus said:
@nyadc said:
@Vatusus said:
@speedfreak48t5p said:

/thread.

link

A killer app like most anything with gaming is extremely preferential, sure Forza Horizon 2 isn't Halo but after really looking into it and trying it, it's a game that people could absolutely warrant a system purchase for, it's very good.

Different graphics engine

Different physics engine

Different sound engine

Different cars

Different base content

Different events

Different world restrictions

Different event/race restrictions

Different DLC

Xbox One has expansions 360 does not

Xbox One has weather 360 does not

Xbox One has Drivatars 360 does not

The only thing that the 360 version and the Xbox One version share are the name, premise and the overall map layout, essentially everything else is different.

This is straight from the developers of the game.

"Rather than thinking of them as the same game on different platforms, they are different games inspired by the same ideas."

How can a game that share the exact same name be any different besides graphics and maybe one or two different functions... I'm curious

To expand on this further, ever seen Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2? Yeah, well that game was developed by two different developers, one created the PlayStation 2 version and another created the Xbox, Gamecube and PC version. Needless to say they're the same game in name, premise and overall idea, but they were executed completely differently and are far from the same game, the difference is staggering, Forza Horizon 2 is another example of just that.

PlayStation 2 Version (Vastly superior in every way)

Loading Video...

Xbox, Gamecube & PC Version

Loading Video...

No. A killer app must be a sales prodigy. Forza Horizon 2 wasnt. If you want to count it then InFamous SS was a bigger killer app to the PS4 than Horizon 2 was for the X1. It sold better and scored more or less the same.

I dont see that much of a difference in the NFS2 videos you posted besides being on a different map and slightly worse graphics. Physics and whatsoever look the same to me. And the content is probably the same.

And from the following video, comparing the 360 vs X1 version of Horizon 2, it seems the only noticeable differrnces (besides technicalities like resolution and framerate) are drivatars and some content missing, like a couple of parts of the map and cars. Theres nothing mentioning different physics, ya know something that would really change the game like day and night. For what it is, Forza Horizon 2 sounds like just a gimped version of the X1 version, nothing else. Sorry, not sufficient for me to consider it "exclusive"

link

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178845 Posts

A good multi plat is a reason to pick up a console. Not everything has to be first party all the time. Eventually they will put out games. Until then either play last gen or third party games.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 NyaDC

@Vatusus said:

I dont see that much of a difference in the NFS2 videos you posted besides being on a different map and slightly worse graphics. Physics and whatsoever look the same to me. And the content is probably the same.

And from the following video, comparing the 360 vs X1 version of Horizon 2, it seems the only noticeable differrnces (besides technicalities like resolution and framerate) are drivatars and some content missing, like a couple of parts of the map and cars. Theres nothing mentioning different physics, ya know something that would really change the game like day and night. For what it is, Forza Horizon 2 sounds like just a gimped version of the X1 version, nothing else. Sorry, not sufficient for me to consider it "exclusive"

link

LOL talk about getting driven into the ground and downplaying shit to the extreme, no class.... "I don't see that much difference"..... HA! I needed a laugh....

The differences are staggering on the account of both Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 and Forza Horizon 2, you just won't admit it... "Oh well it seems just like this little thing, no big deal"

They're completely different games from the ground up...

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@nyadc said:
@Vatusus said:

link

LOL talk about getting driven into the ground and downplaying shit to the extreme, no class.... "I don't see that much difference"..... HA! I needed a laugh....

The differences are staggering on the account of both Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 and Forza Horizon 2, you just won't admit it... "Oh well it seems just like this little thing, no big deal"

Cross

Gen

Multiplat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

@nyadc said:
@Vatusus said:

link

Big talk from someone that didnt refute the video I just posted. You're an idiot. Horizon 2 isnt exclusive. Deal with it

And no, I dont see how those different versions of NFS2 are completely different games. Show me footage on the same map, not a different one and please provide how the gameplay is any different

I thnik you're confusing gimped versions with "completely different games"....

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By NyaDC

@Krelian-co said:
@nyadc said:
@Vatusus said:

link

Cross

Gen

Multiplat

And that doesn't change a thing said or the FACT that the developers are on record saying emphatically that "they are different games".

@Vatusus said:

Big talk from someone that didnt refute the video I just posted. You're an idiot. Horizon 2 isnt exclusive. Deal with it

And no, I dont see how those different versions of NFS2 are completely different games. Show me footage on the same map, not a different one and please provide how the gameplay is any different

Those are the same map, egg on the face.... You just buried yourself...

Ugh a different engine, completely different features, handling, literally everything because they're different games, I own both...

Dibdibdobdobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Dibdibdobdobo
Member since 2008 • 6683 Posts

Ithe latest CoD will outsell all the killer apps.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

@nyadc said:

@Vatusus said:

Ugh a different engine, completely different features, handling, literally everything because they're different games, I own both...

On a closer look, you're right, they're the same map. But then again, I only see a difference in graphics. Physics, content and gameplay is exactly the same. Were do you see different handling? Better graphics =/= completely different game

again, I think you're confusing gimped versions with "completely different games"

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By NyaDC
@Vatusus said:
@nyadc said:
@Vatusus said:

On a closer look, you're right, they're the same map. But then again, I only see a difference in graphics. Physics, content and gameplay is exactly the same. Were do you see different handling? Better graphics =/= completely different game

again, I think you're confusing gimped versions with "completely different games"

No, trust me, I'm not selling you up the river man, I'm not doing this because I enjoy it, track these games down someday and play them, it will blow your mind how minimal the similarities are.

For both Forza Horizon 2 and Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2, they're literally different games from the ground up, development cycles, engine, assets, sound, features and so on and so forth. The people behind the design of these games essentially told two completely different companies their ideas and to create games based upon those ideas. It's like if me and you were in shop class and our teacher told us to each make a birdhouse, we would both come back with birdhouses to present to our teacher but our independent end results would be drastically different, that's what is essentially taking place here on a much more complex scale.

BobRossPerm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By BobRossPerm
Member since 2015 • 2886 Posts

We need a killer IP not a killer app.

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#35 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

@Heil68: ya right how many of those are good games I can't play on last gen systems you clearly missed TCS post and I have to agree Nintendo is the only one making new games every year if not month

Avatar image for drummerdave9099
drummerdave9099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 drummerdave9099
Member since 2010 • 4606 Posts

@charizard1605 said:
@drummerdave9099 said:

Wii, with Wii Sports and Twilight Princess.

I wasn't sure if Twilight Princess could count since it was cross gen, I know the Wii version sold a lot better though. But I can't believe I forgot Wii Sports, you're right.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf3bfcedc29b
deactivated-5cf3bfcedc29b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 deactivated-5cf3bfcedc29b
Member since 2014 • 776 Posts

@Dibdibdobdobo said:

Ithe latest CoD will outsell all the killer apps.

Truth is why this hurts so much^. But for the rest of us gamers, first parties need to start pumpin out some more AAA games like olden days.

Avatar image for snapcracklenpop
snapcrackleNpop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 snapcrackleNpop
Member since 2015 • 274 Posts

Its looking pretty good for xbox one for games coming and might be coming so i ain't really caring

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#39  Edited By lamprey263  Online
Member since 2006 • 44564 Posts

I'm playing Dead Rising 3 right now, and so far I'm royally disappointed that it has taken me this long to play this, I'm having such a blast. If the game truly did commit a chief sin, it's the game's guilt by association for debuting exclusively on the Xbox One as a launch title.

Yet, I see people off and on come on here to complain about this gen not being like last gen, and they'll conveniently mention how Dead Rising as a new IP early last gen was such a great thing. But, as the latest successor in the series, and the best entry in the series thus far, Dead Rising 3 is so heavily frowned upon(?!). And why? For a plethora of petty and superficial and proxy reasons? Okay, fine, whatever, their loss.

But, the experience of playing a highly enjoyable game (and Dead Rising 3 certainly is that for me) is what makes owning the console it's on worth it. The same applies for every other game I'm sure to enjoy regardless of whether is a bona fide "killer app" or not, whether it be Bayonetta 2 on Wii U, Dead Rising 3 on Xbox One, or maybe Persona 5 on PS4. Sure I'd agree current gen consoles do generally lack the killer apps. I normally think of "killer apps" as those games that simply sell a ton, regardless of merit or whether I personally care for them. So sure you can say that the modern consoles lack killer apps in that sense. But do they lack a variety of fun and enjoyable games? No not really. That library seems to be growing at a good pace.

mgools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#40  Edited By mgools
Member since 2005 • 1301 Posts

@ProtossX: good post, but you left a few things out. The Atari 5200 games you mentioned were what we call today "remastered". I think all of those games had come out on the 2600. The Nintendo games posted many were arcade classics brought over to the home systems, and were not new IPs. But Nintendo created the games to begin with, and it is amazing how well they still sell. I noticed you left out some good stuff from MS and Sony.

Xbox ---Halo, PGR, Forza, Fable

PS -- Uncharted, Resistance, Killzone, Gran Turismo, Last of Us, God of War.

Sega -Sonic

What I like most about not being a fanboy of any system is that I can enjoy all the games you and I mentioned without guilt. Even love the cross platform games. My 3DS and Vita live in perfect harmony, and my Xbox, PS, Wii U, and PC are all best friends.

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 ProtossX
Member since 2005 • 2880 Posts

@Heil68 said:

With over 350+ games to play, theres something for everyone to play on PS4!

PS4 the worlds most Powerful Console

8th Generation Console Leader

Creator of Bloodborne

Witness the Return of the Console King ps1 --> ps2 --> ps4

X_CAPCOM_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By X_CAPCOM_X
Member since 2004 • 9552 Posts

@OhSnapitz said:
@speedfreak48t5p said:

Forza Horizon 2 and PS4 has Bloodbourne so they both already have a killer app.

/thread.

^ This

He could easily write "(meh)" next to those in his list to troll users here.