Microsoft 360 - This Is Your Life

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Prid3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#251 Prid3r
Member since 2004 • 8643 Posts
Yo_foo , the failed kid.
yo_foo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#252 yo_foo
Member since 2006 • 3296 Posts
greatest thread ever. :lol:

everything you posted were facts.

Xbox 360 hardware has/had some issues.

Japan hates Xbox 360.

Price comaprison is correct.
xxThyLordxx
pictures don't lie. ha. :'(
yo_foo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253 yo_foo
[QUOTE="yo_foo"]

:'( klactose
This sheet in itself basically ruins your entire thread, as it is about 50% inaccurate! It's kind of like doing a "Klactose: This is your life!" thread, and leaving out all the hot chicks. It just sucks away all of your credibility.

looks 85% correct to me. :'(
yo_foo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254 yo_foo
[QUOTE="Hammerofjustice"][QUOTE="xboxdude333"][QUOTE="Hammerofjustice"][QUOTE="-GeordiLaForge-"][QUOTE="Hammerofjustice"][QUOTE="-GeordiLaForge-"]The 360 comes with HD cables, the PS3 does not. Your post is very wrong in so many ways...WilliamRLBaker
360 core $300+$70 wifi+$200hddvd+$50 wireless controller+$100hdd20gb = $720 VS $599 PS3 60GB.

I want a gaming machine, not a movie player. I'm not getting a PS3 until the the price drops. And HD-DVD has much better compression. Blu-Ray movie quality is horrible at 1080p.

nope your wrong, bluray and hddvd look the same now that both use VC-1 compression. BUT blu-ray has WAAAAY better sound because of the extra 20GBs of space. owned

Its about playing games not watching movies

Blu-ray disc is primarly for gaming. thanks

if thats true then why are there more blu ray movies then games and why did .50% of peeps that bought a ps3 not buy a game? lol

What he/she actually means is that BR is made for HD gaming. 360 doesn't even use HD DVD for their games. Thats what he/she means. :'(
Me_Ur_Daddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#255 Me_Ur_Daddy
Member since 2007 • 155 Posts
The 360 comes with HD cables, the PS3 does not. Your post is very wrong in so many ways...-GeordiLaForge-
yeah 360 also has DX10 remember :lol:
yo_foo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256 yo_foo
How does Yo_foo get topics to be this big? Seriously, I would like to know why everyone posts in his threads.her0_54
Meh. I've had bigger. :'(
yo_foo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257 yo_foo
[QUOTE="her0_54"]How does Yo_foo get topics to be this big? Seriously, I would like to know why everyone posts in his threads.crazyjames1080

He's Deadman1212004's true successor. :wink:

that is a compliment in its highest form. Thank you
Avatar image for -GeordiLaForge-
-GeordiLaForge-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258 -GeordiLaForge-
Member since 2006 • 7167 Posts
[QUOTE="-GeordiLaForge-"]The 360 comes with HD cables, the PS3 does not. Your post is very wrong in so many ways...Me_Ur_Daddy

Don't make me bring up the link and prove that you can't read. I said that the Xenos has some DirectX 10 FEATURES, which it does. I never once said that it has DirectX 10. :lol: right back at you
Avatar image for Shadow_Elite192
Shadow_Elite192

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259 Shadow_Elite192
Member since 2007 • 796 Posts
[QUOTE="her0_54"]How does Yo_foo get topics to be this big? Seriously, I would like to know why everyone posts in his threads.yo_foo

Thats the only accomplishment you will ever have. :'(
Me_Ur_Daddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260 Me_Ur_Daddy
[QUOTE="Me_Ur_Daddy"][QUOTE="-GeordiLaForge-"]The 360 comes with HD cables, the PS3 does not. Your post is very wrong in so many ways...-GeordiLaForge-

Don't make me bring up the link and prove that you can't read. I said that the Xenos has some DirectX 10 FEATURES, which it does. I never once said that it has DirectX 10. :lol: right back at you

no you were basically saying that it had dx10 by saying it had all its major features, which couldnt be farther from the truth, you were probably one of the lemmings who thought MS could just upgrade 360 to have full DX10 through a firmware update like scaling. but at least you admit it doesnt have dx10 so its all good :P
yo_foo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261 yo_foo
Yo_foo , the failed kid.Prid3r
I'm an adult. huzzah. :'(
yo_foo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262 yo_foo
[QUOTE="Me_Ur_Daddy"][QUOTE="-GeordiLaForge-"]The 360 comes with HD cables, the PS3 does not. Your post is very wrong in so many ways...-GeordiLaForge-

lol. just like you said a big button on the controller is innovative... :'(
-GeordiLaForge-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263 -GeordiLaForge-
[QUOTE="-GeordiLaForge-"][QUOTE="Me_Ur_Daddy"][QUOTE="-GeordiLaForge-"]The 360 comes with HD cables, the PS3 does not. Your post is very wrong in so many ways...Me_Ur_Daddy

no you were basically saying that it had dx10 by saying it had all its major features, which couldnt be farther from the truth, you were probably one of the lemmings who thought MS could just upgrade 360 to have full DX10 through a firmware update like scaling. but at least you admit it doesnt have dx10 so its all good :P

Oh, so now I was "basically saying" that it was DirectX 10 by saying it had some major DirectX 10 features? That's delusional. By saying it had DirectX 10 features, I meant just that, that it has DirectX 10 features. :lol: You're actually trying to win the argument by saying that I meant something that I didn't say??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And I said that it didn't have DirectX 10 to begin with. And I said it every single time someone accused me of saying it had DirectX 10. :lol: You people need to take those memory pills or something...
yo_foo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264 yo_foo
[QUOTE="yo_foo"][QUOTE="her0_54"]How does Yo_foo get topics to be this big? Seriously, I would like to know why everyone posts in his threads.Shadow_Elite192

if by accomplishment you don't mean getting a doctorate, earning over 100k AUS a year and having a wonderful fiancee. then NO I haven't accomplished anything :'(
-GeordiLaForge-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265 -GeordiLaForge-
[QUOTE="-GeordiLaForge-"][QUOTE="Me_Ur_Daddy"][QUOTE="-GeordiLaForge-"]The 360 comes with HD cables, the PS3 does not. Your post is very wrong in so many ways...yo_foo

lol. just like you said a big button on the controller is innovative... :'(

I didn't say that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
-GeordiLaForge-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266 -GeordiLaForge-
[QUOTE="Shadow_Elite192"][QUOTE="yo_foo"][QUOTE="her0_54"]How does Yo_foo get topics to be this big? Seriously, I would like to know why everyone posts in his threads.yo_foo

if by accomplishment you don't mean getting a doctorate, earning over 100k AUS a year and having a wonderful fiancee. then NO I haven't accomplished anything :'(

I'm guessing that those $100,000 Aus dollars are paid by Sony to spread lies, eh?
yo_foo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267 yo_foo
[QUOTE="Me_Ur_Daddy"][QUOTE="-GeordiLaForge-"][QUOTE="Me_Ur_Daddy"][QUOTE="-GeordiLaForge-"]The 360 comes with HD cables, the PS3 does not. Your post is very wrong in so many ways...-GeordiLaForge-

Oh, so now I was "basically saying" that it was DirectX 10 by saying it had some major DirectX 10 features? That's delusional. By saying it had DirectX 10 features, I meant just that, that it has DirectX 10 features. :lol: You're actually trying to win the argument by saying that I meant something that I didn't say??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

we don't know what you meant after you said 1 button = total innovation :'(
gingerdivid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#268 gingerdivid
Member since 2006 • 7206 Posts
Hey yo_foo, I am a cow again :P
yo_foo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269 yo_foo
[QUOTE="yo_foo"][QUOTE="Shadow_Elite192"][QUOTE="yo_foo"][QUOTE="her0_54"]How does Yo_foo get topics to be this big? Seriously, I would like to know why everyone posts in his threads.-GeordiLaForge-

I'm guessing that those $100,000 Aus dollars are paid by Sony to spread lies, eh?

i don't need money to spread the truth about Sony. :'(
BaconBallz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#270 BaconBallz1337
Member since 2006 • 3017 Posts
Yo_foo's back! :lol: LMAO! Lawl. hahahaha
-GeordiLaForge-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271 -GeordiLaForge-
[QUOTE="-GeordiLaForge-"][QUOTE="Me_Ur_Daddy"][QUOTE="-GeordiLaForge-"][QUOTE="Me_Ur_Daddy"][QUOTE="-GeordiLaForge-"]The 360 comes with HD cables, the PS3 does not. Your post is very wrong in so many ways...yo_foo

Oh, so now I was "basically saying" that it was DirectX 10 by saying it had some major DirectX 10 features? That's delusional. By saying it had DirectX 10 features, I meant just that, that it has DirectX 10 features. :lol: You're actually trying to win the argument by saying that I meant something that I didn't say??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

we don't know what you meant after you said 1 button = total innovation :'(

So you have bad memory and eye sight too, eh? I DIDN'T SAY THAT :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
yo_foo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272 yo_foo
Hey yo_foo, I am a cow again :Pgingerdivid
told you the Wii doesn't last long. talk about teh 1 month gimmick. :'(
BaconBallz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273 BaconBallz1337
Thread of teh funnys!!11!! Stick of Approval.
BaconBallz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274 BaconBallz1337
[QUOTE="gingerdivid"]Hey yo_foo, I am a cow again :Pyo_foo

Onoz my PS3 has no games!1!1!!!
gingerdivid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275 gingerdivid
[QUOTE="gingerdivid"]Hey yo_foo, I am a cow again :Pyo_foo

indeed, after the novelty wears off your stuck with a GC.
BaconBallz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276 BaconBallz1337
[QUOTE="yo_foo"][QUOTE="gingerdivid"]Hey yo_foo, I am a cow again :Pgingerdivid

It's a fact that the Wii owns PS3 hands down.
Frizby3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277 Frizby3
Member since 2006 • 224 Posts
Wait...the PS3 is cheaper than a 360...OMG it's gonna sell like crazy !!!! Oh wait, it flopped. NEXT! Friz
Me_Ur_Daddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278 Me_Ur_Daddy
[QUOTE="Me_Ur_Daddy"][QUOTE="-GeordiLaForge-"][QUOTE="Me_Ur_Daddy"][QUOTE="-GeordiLaForge-"]The 360 comes with HD cables, the PS3 does not. Your post is very wrong in so many ways...-GeordiLaForge-

Oh, so now I was "basically saying" that it was DirectX 10 by saying it had some major DirectX 10 features? That's delusional. By saying it had DirectX 10 features, I meant just that, that it has DirectX 10 features. :lol: You're actually trying to win the argument by saying that I meant something that I didn't say??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And I said that it didn't have DirectX 10 to begin with. And I said it every single time someone accused me of saying it had DirectX 10. :lol: You people need to take those memory pills or something...

THE 360 DOESNT HAVE ALL DX10'S MAJOR FEATURES GET OVER IT, thats what you were saying it had all its major features, if so why cant crysis be ported ? and on their website they are lookink for ps3 programmaz no 360 job listings for JOO !!!
Me_Ur_Daddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279 Me_Ur_Daddy
[QUOTE="gingerdivid"][QUOTE="yo_foo"][QUOTE="gingerdivid"]Hey yo_foo, I am a cow again :PBaconBallz1337

maybe in console sales for now but as far as anything else goes...
-GeordiLaForge-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281 -GeordiLaForge-
[QUOTE="-GeordiLaForge-"][QUOTE="Me_Ur_Daddy"][QUOTE="-GeordiLaForge-"][QUOTE="Me_Ur_Daddy"][QUOTE="-GeordiLaForge-"]The 360 comes with HD cables, the PS3 does not. Your post is very wrong in so many ways...Me_Ur_Daddy

THE 360 DOESNT HAVE ALL DX10'S MAJOR FEATURES GET OVER IT, thats what you were saying it had all its major features, if so why cant crysis be ported ? and on their website they are lookink for ps3 programmaz no 360 job listings for JOO !!!

I said that it had the MOST major ones, not all of them. It has the ones that mean the most to performance, which I said over and over again. Adding anymore features would have been a waste of transistors and money. You're lying over and over again to try and make yourself look right! Face it, you tried to lie about me while I was online, AND YOU GOT CAUGHT!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
gingerdivid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282 gingerdivid
[QUOTE="gingerdivid"][QUOTE="yo_foo"][QUOTE="gingerdivid"]Hey yo_foo, I am a cow again :PBaconBallz1337

Graphic wise: No, Online: No, Innovation: Draw niether are innvoative motion sensing was done years ago. Fun: Mingames are fun if you're 6 years old but Ridge Racer and resistance respectivley beat the wii's libary.
Me_Ur_Daddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283 Me_Ur_Daddy
[QUOTE="Me_Ur_Daddy"][QUOTE="-GeordiLaForge-"][QUOTE="Me_Ur_Daddy"][QUOTE="-GeordiLaForge-"][QUOTE="Me_Ur_Daddy"][QUOTE="-GeordiLaForge-"]The 360 comes with HD cables, the PS3 does not. Your post is very wrong in so many ways...-GeordiLaForge-

I said that it had the MOST major ones, not all of them. It has the ones that mean the most to performance, which I said over and over again. Adding anymore features would have been a waste of transistors and money. You're lying over and over again to try and make yourself look right! Face it, you tried to lie about me while I was online, AND YOU GOT CAUGHT!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i got caught then why am i still talking to you ? im sorry i owned you in the other thread, now you try to change your story cus your tone is totally different now, you were saying it has all teh new shaderz ladidadi etc, but then i showed links that proved you wrong so you are owned, you know exactly what you were saying and you still didnt answer why they arent looking for 360 programmers, we only hear of rumors of a spin-off :lol: lemming am 0wn3d
gingerdivid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284 gingerdivid
[QUOTE="Me_Ur_Daddy"][QUOTE="-GeordiLaForge-"][QUOTE="Me_Ur_Daddy"][QUOTE="-GeordiLaForge-"][QUOTE="Me_Ur_Daddy"][QUOTE="-GeordiLaForge-"]The 360 comes with HD cables, the PS3 does not. Your post is very wrong in so many ways...-GeordiLaForge-

It dosen't support pixel shader 4 which is the main feature and the most important of DX10 :|
Me_Ur_Daddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285 Me_Ur_Daddy
[QUOTE="-GeordiLaForge-"][QUOTE="Me_Ur_Daddy"][QUOTE="-GeordiLaForge-"][QUOTE="Me_Ur_Daddy"][QUOTE="-GeordiLaForge-"][QUOTE="Me_Ur_Daddy"][QUOTE="-GeordiLaForge-"]The 360 comes with HD cables, the PS3 does not. Your post is very wrong in so many ways...gingerdivid

It dosen't support pixel shader 4 which is the main feature and the most important of DX10 :|

exactly he was saying it had all the latest shaders etc, then i showed him links saying dx10 has 4.0, hes probably in the other thread making edits right now if he didnt do it already :lol:
gingerdivid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286 gingerdivid
[QUOTE="gingerdivid"][QUOTE="-GeordiLaForge-"][QUOTE="Me_Ur_Daddy"][QUOTE="-GeordiLaForge-"][QUOTE="Me_Ur_Daddy"][QUOTE="-GeordiLaForge-"][QUOTE="Me_Ur_Daddy"][QUOTE="-GeordiLaForge-"]The 360 comes with HD cables, the PS3 does not. Your post is very wrong in so many ways...Me_Ur_Daddy

exactly he was saying it had all the latest shaders etc, then i showed him links saying dx10 has 4.0, hes probably in the other thread making edits right now if he didnt do it already :lol:

DX10 is nothing without pixel shader 4, the fact he said that the 360 has the best features of DX10 is plain absurd.
-GeordiLaForge-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287 -GeordiLaForge-
[QUOTE="Me_Ur_Daddy"][QUOTE="-GeordiLaForge-"][QUOTE="Me_Ur_Daddy"][QUOTE="-GeordiLaForge-"][QUOTE="Me_Ur_Daddy"][QUOTE="-GeordiLaForge-"] Don't make me bring up the link and prove that you can't read. I said that the Xenos has some DirectX 10 FEATURES, which it does. I never once said that it has DirectX 10. :lol: right back at you

i got caught then why am i still talking to you ? im sorry i owned you in the other thread, now you try to change your story cus your tone is totally different now, you were saying it has all teh new shaderz ladidadi etc, but then i showed links that proved you wrong so you are owned, you know exactly what you were saying and you still didnt answer why they arent looking for 360 programmers, we only hear of rumors of a spin-off :lol: lemming am 0wn3d

You mean the argument where I owned you so bad that you quit responding??? I guess the unified shader architecture, the automatic shader load balancing, memory export features, programmable vertex fetching, programmable triangle tesselator, full rate texture fetching in the vertex shader, and other "well beyond shader model 3.0" DX10 features are a figment of my imagination??? No, you winning any argument is a figment of yours... Show once where i said that the 360 has DirectX 10, which is the lie that led up to all of your other lies. Oh that's right, you were lying!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
her0_54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288 her0_54
Member since 2006 • 474 Posts
This thread is still going on? WTF!?
BaconBallz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289 BaconBallz1337
This thread is still going on? WTF!?her0_54
:lol:
dawso0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290 dawso0n
Member since 2005 • 1767 Posts

:'( yo_foo

how can you say that the core cost more than the premium? you ****! i own a all 3 currnt gen consoles and i love my ps3 it clearly is an amazing peice of work but you forgot a few things.

AAA games- xbox core-yes xboxpremium-yes wii-NO (I think zelda deserved AAA) PS3-NO

and at the end of the day i dont need a movie player ITS A GAMES CONSOLE SO WERE ARE MY GODDAMN GAMES! resistance was a fun game deserved its score the ps3 is capable of much more and the live was more than pathetic i will stick to xbox live thankyou.

finnaly how i spend my time on a console weekly

Xbox Premium- 20-30 hours currently playing battlestations

Wii- 2-5 after zelda wario is fun but only when freinds are around due to no live.

PS3- 0 hours due to no good games already sompleted and sold resistance its in its box awaiting a good game that not multi platform

-GeordiLaForge-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291 -GeordiLaForge-
[QUOTE="her0_54"]This thread is still going on? WTF!?BaconBallz1337

Yeah, two of the cows have resorted to lying about me to keep it going... lol...
gingerdivid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292 gingerdivid
[QUOTE="BaconBallz1337"][QUOTE="her0_54"]This thread is still going on? WTF!?-GeordiLaForge-

Yeah, two of the cows have resorted to lying about me to keep it going... lol...

actually i recall you saying the 360 has all the beef that DX10 offers the most importannt features when it dont even have Pixel shader 4, the main point of DX10. You should revise your backround knowlage becuase you obviously cannot debate at our level.
badcompany84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#293 badcompany84
Member since 2006 • 625 Posts

Hey, it's Yo_foo!  The biggest dumb a$$ on system wars!  Of all the dumbest on system wars, you'd be the dumbest!  Congrats, that's quite an achievement!

-GeordiLaForge-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295 -GeordiLaForge-
[QUOTE="-GeordiLaForge-"][QUOTE="BaconBallz1337"][QUOTE="her0_54"]This thread is still going on? WTF!?gingerdivid

actually i recall you saying the 360 has all the beef that DX10 offers the most importannt features when it dont even have Pixel shader 4, the main point of DX10. You should revise your backround knowlage becuase you obviously cannot debate at our level.

lol, make that 3 cows.... lol... I said it has major DirectX 10 features, and it does!!! It has the ones that matter most to performance. Adding any more would have been a waste of transistors and money. They did want the 360 to be affordable to most people you know... Oh, and btw, it does have a lot of SM 4.0 features... And I would have to sink pretty low to "debate at your level"...
gingerdivid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296 gingerdivid
[QUOTE="gingerdivid"][QUOTE="-GeordiLaForge-"][QUOTE="BaconBallz1337"][QUOTE="her0_54"]This thread is still going on? WTF!?-GeordiLaForge-

lol, make that 3 cows.... lol... I said it has major DirectX 10 features, and it does!!! It has the ones that matter most to performance. Adding any more would have been a waste of transistors and moneu. They did want the 360 to be affordable to most people you know... Oh, and btw, it does have quite a few SM 4.0 features...

:lol: sorry pal the 360 hasn't got Pixel shader 4. DX10 is nothing without it, pack your bag, get on your bike. You are actually beggining to make a fool out of yourself.

-GeordiLaForge-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297 -GeordiLaForge-
[QUOTE="-GeordiLaForge-"][QUOTE="gingerdivid"][QUOTE="-GeordiLaForge-"][QUOTE="BaconBallz1337"][QUOTE="her0_54"]This thread is still going on? WTF!?gingerdivid

lol, make that 3 cows.... lol... I said it has major DirectX 10 features, and it does!!! It has the ones that matter most to performance. Adding any more would have been a waste of transistors and moneu. They did want the 360 to be affordable to most people you know... Oh, and btw, it does have quite a few SM 4.0 features... And I would have to sink pretty low to "debate at your level"...

:lol: sorry pal the 360 hasn't got Pixel shader 4. DX10 is nothing without it, pack your bag, get on your bike. You are actually beggining to make a fool out of yourself.

When did I say that it has SM 4.0??? I DIDN'T!!! The heavily optimized API and unified shader architecture are the main things that make DirectX 10's performance so much better. The unified shaders make sure that cycles don't get wasted through unused pipelines. And the drastically reduced API calls mean less latency and processor time. Oh, and I already named some of the SM 4.0 features that it has...
dawso0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#298 dawso0n
Member since 2005 • 1767 Posts

:'( yo_foo

how can you say that the core cost more than the premium? you ****! i own a all 3 currnt gen consoles and i love my ps3 it clearly is an amazing peice of work but you forgot a few things.

AAA games- xbox core-yes xboxpremium-yes wii-NO (I think zelda deserved AAA) PS3-NO

and at the end of the day i dont need a movie player ITS A GAMES CONSOLE SO WERE ARE MY GODDAMN GAMES! resistance was a fun game deserved its score the ps3 is capable of much more and the live was more than pathetic i will stick to xbox live thankyou.

finnaly how i spend my time on a console weekly

Xbox Premium- 20-30 hours currently playing battlestations

Wii- 2-5 after zelda wario is fun but only when freinds are around due to no live.

PS3- 0 hours due to no good games already sompleted and sold resistance its in its box awaiting a good game that not multi platform

d-suhiti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#299 d-suhiti
Member since 2004 • 2593 Posts

Yo_Foo.................jeez I don't even need to comment about the stupidity of this 10 year old kid.

I feel sorry for your parents kid :lol:

air0123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#300 air0123
Member since 2006 • 1411 Posts
Still going strong.