Media Create Sales: Week 8, 2013 (Feb 18 - Feb 24) Vita > Wii u Edition

• 151 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DropsofJupiter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#101 DropsofJupiter
Member since 2013 • 1449 Posts

[QUOTE="Blabadon"]Some stores must have dropped the price early, leading to the uptick in Vita sales.KBFloYd

yea that must be it and also the sony conference made some sony fanboys finally get one

i expected the vita to outsell the wiiU after the price drop....but not this week...very sad and shocked to see this.

The system with better games is selling more, what is sad about that?
LordQuorthon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 LordQuorthon
Member since 2008 • 5803 Posts

But they were never system sellers. 

VendettaRed07

You are an imbecile. 

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#103 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

[QUOTE="KBFloYd"]

[QUOTE="Blabadon"]Some stores must have dropped the price early, leading to the uptick in Vita sales.DropsofJupiter

yea that must be it and also the sony conference made some sony fanboys finally get one

i expected the vita to outsell the wiiU after the price drop....but not this week...very sad and shocked to see this.

The system with better games is selling more, what is sad about that?

better games according to who? you and all the other sony koolaid ddr5 drinkers...

bat man, mass effect, nsmbu, zombiU are better than anything on vita.

persona 4 is all they got...

Under_Armour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 Under_Armour
Member since 2011 • 54 Posts
No point wasting 300-350 on a "next gen system" with current gen hardware, especially with PS4 around the corner. At least the Vita had powerful hardware with an amazing screen and dual analogs not seen on a handheld before. While Wii U sits there with its dunce cap and tablet controller.
nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#105 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41558 Posts

[QUOTE="nintendoboy16"]

[QUOTE="DropsofJupiter"] Nintendo's games get the most attention because they are the best games on the system. No matter what system Nintendo's games were to appear on, they would always get the most attention. Being the best developer and publisher in the world tends to warrant that kind of attention.DropsofJupiter

Best or not, it should say something on how things have been when it comes to first and third party support, but only with the subsequent systems getting it even worse, with or without Nintendo's quality. But that's what I think anyway.

Third parties were driven away because of Nintendo's tyrannical policies regarding licensing and production of games, revenue sharing arrangements, forced exclusivity arrangements, a restriction on the number of games a company could release per year, making systems deliberately hard to program for, using outdated formats such as cartridges... of course third parties dropped Nintendo's systems as soon as they got a better alternative.

I know the story about how they lost it all, but I'm not talking about that. I'm just noting that no matter the amount of support, be it positive (SNES and various handhelds pre-3DS) or negative (every console post SNES and 3DS), Nintendo's going to get more attention anyway.

That's all I've been saying.

DropsofJupiter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 DropsofJupiter

better games according to who? you and all the other sony koolaid ddr5 drinkers...

bat man, mass effect, nsmbu, zombiU are better than anything on vita.

persona 4 is all they got...

KBFloYd

Oh, I'm a Sony kool aid drinker, that's rich :lol: Batman, Mass Effect (ports), NSMBU is the second NSMB game in as many months, and the third game in three years, ZombiU is hit or miss...

Vita has Persona 4 (which is admittedly a remake), Gravity Rush, Assassin's Creed Liberation, Wipeout 2048, Uncharted, LittleBigPlanet... I think it's easy to see which system has the better lineup right now.

I know the story about how they lost it all, but I'm not talking about that. I'm just noting that no matter the amount of support, be it positive (SNES and various handhelds pre-3DS) or negative (every console post SNES and 3DS), Nintendo's going to get more attention anyway.

nintendoboy16

What's your point? Again, the best games get the most attention. Nintendo makes the best games. They get the most attention.

Also, how does 3DS, the handheld that is currently the most supported system by third parties in Japan at the moment, 'negatively' supported by third parties exactly?

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 KBFloYd

Oh, I'm a Sony kool aid drinker, that's rich :lol: Batman, Mass Effect (ports), NSMBU is the second NSMB game in as many months, and the third game in three years, ZombiU is hit or miss...

Vita has Persona 4 (which is admittedly a remake), Gravity Rush, Assassin's Creed Liberation, Wipeout 2048, Uncharted, LittleBigPlanet... I think it's easy to see which system has the better lineup right now. 

DropsofJupiter

so if batman arkhum city,mass effect 3, NSMBU, and zombiU were all on the shelf youd rather reach for gravity rush, wipeout, little big planetgimp version?

uncharted, assasins creed (both better on consoles) and if like rpgs then persona 4 is all vita has.

i'm sorry but wiiU has better games than vita.....vita just has more games..crappy ones but more....

still the quality over quantity was enough for wiiU to slap the vita for 4months straight...it suprised me vita came up 1 week early.

DropsofJupiter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 DropsofJupiter
Considering that I have already played ME3 and Arkham City, have no patience for ANOTHER NSMB, and have no interest in ZombiU, yeah, I'd pick the Vita games. I know it's hard for you to conceive of most people preferring something that ISN'T associated to Nintendo, but try and understand, most people like what's GOOD, regardless of where it comes from. The only reason Wii U outsold the Vita for the last nine weeks in Japan was because of launch inertia, not because its lineup was anything special. And I don't even know why I am wasting my time responding to you.
freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52442 Posts
Really, Floyd? How much experience have you had with these Vita games? Opinion means jack sh!t. Both systems have little to offer. Don't act like the WiiU is any better.
KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 KBFloYd

Considering that I have already played ME3 and Arkham City, have no patience for ANOTHER NSMB, and have no interest in ZombiU, yeah, I'd pick the Vita games. I know it's hard for you to conceive of most people preferring something that ISN'T associated to Nintendo, but try and understand, most people like what's GOOD, regardless of where it comes from. The only reason Wii U outsold the Vita for the last nine weeks in Japan was because of launch inertia, not because its lineup was anything special. And I don't even know why I am wasting my time responding to you.DropsofJupiter

everyone already played gravity rush and threw it in the recycle bin... wipeout is the same game 100 times....uncharted and assasins creed.... how can you defend the vita...the games a crap...

the games on wiiU are better.

wiiU outsold the vita because of launch inertia?  launch interia?  wTF is that?

it was outselling it because its a better product plain and simple...

if you don't want to talk to me then don't reply to me....  leave mario kart64fan alone you little pu55y.... he is more of a nintendo fan than your sony koolaid drinking a$$ will ever be.  we are on the same side stupid.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 nintendoboy16

What's your point? Again, the best games get the most attention. Nintendo makes the best games. They get the most attention.

Also, how does 3DS, the handheld that is currently the most supported system by third parties in Japan at the moment, 'negatively' supported by third parties exactly?

DropsofJupiter

Look at Mario Kart Wii (I'd bring up 64, but a lot of people liked that game, while I think it's dull and the true worst game in the series), Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and Donkey Kong Country Returns. Not dubbed some of the best games in their gen, but a lot of focus went on to them. True, Wii (like N64 and GameCube before it) had bad third party support, but still. Those games received either major criticism from fans/gamers or hate from fans/gamers 

*looks at western 3DS support from North America and Europe, sees tumbleweeds bouncing*

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 KBFloYd

Really, Floyd? How much experience have you had with these Vita games? Opinion means jack sh!t. Both systems have little to offer. Don't act like the WiiU is any better. freedomfreak

im sure the vita games are good...but better than zombiU,NSMBU, batman arkhum city, mass effect 3?

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 freedomfreak

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"]Really, Floyd? How much experience have you had with these Vita games? Opinion means jack sh!t. Both systems have little to offer. Don't act like the WiiU is any better. KBFloYd

im sure the vita games are good...but better than zombiU,NSMBU, batman arkhum city, mass effect 3?

Who are you to judge, exactly? Congrats, your console has good multiplats that everyone has already played. Rip those out and you got ZombiU and NSMBU.
KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 KBFloYd

[QUOTE="KBFloYd"]

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"]Really, Floyd? How much experience have you had with these Vita games? Opinion means jack sh!t. Both systems have little to offer. Don't act like the WiiU is any better. freedomfreak

Who are you to judge, exactly? Congrats, your console has good multiplats that everyone has already played. Rip those out and you got ZombiU and NSMBU.

judge what? look at metacritic if you dont believe me... those games are considered better than gravity rush, uncharted,littlenintendoplanet,wipeout,liberations...

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 freedomfreak

judge what? look at metacritic if you dont believe me... those games are considered better than gravity rush, uncharted,littlenintendoplanet,wipeout,liberations...

KBFloYd
Oooooooooooh, metacritic. Yes. Of course, we're gonna resort to scores. That's the only way to prove that one library is better than the other one. Good going. I prefer playing the games and judge for myself rather than hanging on a bunch of reviews to feel good about the system I bought.
KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 KBFloYd

LOL at playing batman and ME3 on wiiu when there is a better cheaper version on other consles.TheGuardian03

batman has exclusive wiiU features and content plus free dlc....mass effect to a similar but not as great extent... plus you can play the like if you had a vita only better on your gamepad off tv...

it's really cool ... you should try it....oh but you won't because you got sony d!k so far up your a55 that you're crapping plastic for weeks now.

DropsofJupiter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 DropsofJupiter

[QUOTE="DropsofJupiter"]

Vita has Persona 4 (which is admittedly a remake), Gravity Rush, Assassin's Creed Liberation, Wipeout 2048, Uncharted, LittleBigPlanet... I think it's easy to see which system has the better lineup right now. [QUOTE="nintendoboy16"]I know the story about how they lost it all, but I'm not talking about that. I'm just noting that no matter the amount of support, be it positive (SNES and various handhelds pre-3DS) or negative (every console post SNES and 3DS), Nintendo's going to get more attention anyway.

nintendoboy16

Look at Mario Kart Wii (I'd bring up 64, but a lot of people liked that game, while I think it's dull and the true worst game in the series), Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and Donkey Kong Country Returns. Not dubbed some of the best games in their gen, but a lot of focus went on to them. True, Wii (like N64 and GameCube before it) had bad third party support, but still. Those games received either major criticism from fans/gamers or hate from fans/gamers 

*looks at western 3DS support from North America and Europe, sees tumbleweeds bouncing*

Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Donkey Kong Country Returns *are* among the best games of their generation. Mario Kart is Mario Kart. These games received criticism because every single game released gets criticism. Can you name a single major release in the last decade that wasn't criticized? And which European or American third parties supported the GB, GBC, GBA, or DS, may I ask? How has that changed?

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 KBFloYd

[QUOTE="KBFloYd"]

freedomfreak

Oooooooooooh, metacritic. Yes. Of course, we're gonna resort to scores. That's the only way to prove that one library is better than the other one. Good going. I prefer playing the games and judge for myself rather than hanging on a bunch of reviews to feel good about the system I bought.

i dont want to mess with you freedom... i like your posts.

only reason i called out charizard or rings of jupiter whatever it is now....is because he is always trying to bash mariokart64fan...lol what is his beef with him anyway?

Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 Chris_Williams
Member since 2009 • 14882 Posts

viva la vita

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 freedomfreak

i dont want to mess with you freedom... i like your posts.

only reason i called out charizard or rings of jupiter whatever it is now....is because he is always trying to bash mariokart64fan...lol what is his beef with him anyway?

KBFloYd
That's okay. I'll lay down my guns.
KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 KBFloYd

[QUOTE="KBFloYd"]

[QUOTE="TheGuardian03"]LOL at playing batman and ME3 on wiiu when there is a better cheaper version on other consles.TheGuardian03

batman has exclusive wiiU features and content plus free dlc....mass effect to a similar but not as great extent... plus you can play the like if you had a vita only better on your gamepad off tv...

it's really cool ... you should try it....oh but you won't because you got sony d!k so far up your a55 that you're crapping plastic for weeks now.

read the DF article both batman and ME3 are worse on Wiiu, only a fanboy such as yourself that got nintendo dick in every hole in his body would buy those on wiiu, oh batman has exclusive wiiu features? you mean gimmicks with the wiiu controller, and dlc? what good is it for if the game is worse than the other versions? if i want multiplats i have my 360/ps3, wiiu is for exclusives only.

some articles say wiiU version is better others say no....

look at all the motion control bashing for example... wii was the 3rd best selling console ever....

it's all smoke and mirrors like the ddr5.... it's up to the individual to decide for himself.

Avatar image for fernandmondego_
fernandmondego_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 fernandmondego_
Member since 2005 • 3170 Posts
So, Vita outsells WiiU in both EU and Japan now and for all we know is outselling it in the US. Looks like the WiiU might actually be selling at a slower rate than the Vita. Ouch! With the price drop tomorrow, should we expect the Vita to rip the Wii U a new one next week? Probably...
KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 KBFloYd

So, Vita outsells WiiU in both EU and Japan now and for all we know is outselling it in the US. Looks like the WiiU might actually be selling at a slower rate than the Vita. Ouch! With the price drop tomorrow, should we expect the Vita to rip the Wii U a new one next week? Probably...fernandmondego_

so much butthurt

fernandmondego_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 fernandmondego_

[QUOTE="fernandmondego_"]So, Vita outsells WiiU in both EU and Japan now and for all we know is outselling it in the US. Looks like the WiiU might actually be selling at a slower rate than the Vita. Ouch! With the price drop tomorrow, should we expect the Vita to rip the Wii U a new one next week? Probably...KBFloYd

so much butthurt

You should get that checked out, it could be something serous.
KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 KBFloYd

wiiu multiplats are inferior and i have my source to back me up, a credible one, that is a fact. wii is the casual consle of course it sold like hot cakes, it still had some great games though i won't deny it cause i'm not a fanboy like some people here. it is what it is, deal with it floyd.TheGuardian03

how can it be fact when other articles disagree?

so the 360 and ps3 wasnt aimed at casuals?

your not a sony fanboy?

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 KBFloYd

[QUOTE="KBFloYd"]

[QUOTE="fernandmondego_"]So, Vita outsells WiiU in both EU and Japan now and for all we know is outselling it in the US. Looks like the WiiU might actually be selling at a slower rate than the Vita. Ouch! With the price drop tomorrow, should we expect the Vita to rip the Wii U a new one next week? Probably...fernandmondego_

so much butthurt

lol so much butthurt

fernandmondego_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 fernandmondego_

[QUOTE="fernandmondego_"][QUOTE="KBFloYd"]

so much butthurt

KBFloYd

lol so much butthurt

Seriously, you share to much.
Avatar image for Obviously_Right
Obviously_Right

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Obviously_Right
Member since 2011 • 5331 Posts

[QUOTE="Blabadon"]Some stores must have dropped the price early, leading to the uptick in Vita sales.KBFloYd

very sad and shocked to see this.

:lol:

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 KBFloYd

[QUOTE="KBFloYd"]

[QUOTE="Blabadon"]Some stores must have dropped the price early, leading to the uptick in Vita sales.Obviously_Right

very sad and shocked to see this.

:lol:

..i guess you find happiness in that we are both(sony&nintendo) failing.

DivineSword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 DivineSword  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 15840 Posts

Lol at the Wii U, they better come up with a plan before the other 2 console launch.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 KBFloYd

[QUOTE="KBFloYd"]

[QUOTE="TheGuardian03"]wiiu multiplats are inferior and i have my source to back me up, a credible one, that is a fact. wii is the casual consle of course it sold like hot cakes, it still had some great games though i won't deny it cause i'm not a fanboy like some people here. it is what it is, deal with it floyd.TheGuardian03

how can it be fact when other articles disagree?

so the 360 and ps3 wasnt aimed at casuals?

your not a sony fanboy?

Are you doubting DF? really? and show me what article says wiiu versions are superior, and lol again at doubting DF. ps3/360 had casual games but wii is the casual consle, do you deny it? how i am a sony fanboy?

show me your link first...

the 360 and ps3 are as casual as they come... all the casuals have the ps3 as a blu-ray player and netflix

all 3 consoles are consoles for kids or grown ups that like playing "games" get over yourself with that core garbage... you're a joke

you are not a sony fanboy?

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 nintendoboy16

[QUOTE="nintendoboy16"]

[QUOTE="DropsofJupiter"] What's your point? Again, the best games get the most attention. Nintendo makes the best games. They get the most attention.

DropsofJupiter

Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Donkey Kong Country Returns *are* among the best games of their generation. Mario Kart is Mario Kart. These games received criticism because every single game released gets criticism. Can you name a single major release in the last decade that wasn't criticized? And which European or American third parties supported the GB, GBC, GBA, or DS, may I ask? How has that changed?

After what was said about Donkey Kong not being like the Rare original and Super Smash Bros. Brawl being horribly unbalanced compared to Melee, I don't believe that. I'll believe Mario Galaxy games (despite my quips with SMG2), I'll believe CoD4, I'll believe Starcraft 2 to some extent, and I'll believe the Batman: Arkham games, but not DKCR and SSBB (both are among my favorite Wii games admittedly, but I can't overlook what was said).

Mostly I remember devs like Rare (even on the DS, surprisingly) and Griptonite (who made solid Harry Potter RPG's for GBC and great Sims adventures on GBA and DS), who are the ones I remember most developing quite a bit for Nintendo handhelds. Granted, they weren't that big (I got owned again didn't I? Damn it!), but it's still a complaint as not everyone is into games from Japan (I don't even think many Japanese 3DS games are even going to be localized).

omarissac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 omarissac
Member since 2013 • 177 Posts

WIIU is a dead system it has no fanbase, even with it's biggest franshise like mario and plenty of suppley, it's selling like crap right after launch, wii only sold to casuals, not gamers, can you f**king imagine a gamer only owning a wii, stuck with last gen graphics, no online play, hardly any games and no third party support, i can't imagine who owned one waiting or carinf for wii 2, so of course wiiu was gonna tank, the brand is a joke with gamers now and casuals don't care about the tablet, you can't catch lighting in a bottle twice.

SuperFlakeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 SuperFlakeman
Member since 2011 • 7411 Posts

Lol at the Wii U, they better come up with a plan before the other 2 console launch.

DivineSword

Nintendo has already partially laid out its strategy going forward. 

The Q2/Q3 lineup and potential holiday guns / price cut are in place. They are reacting accordingly, unlike Sony who left Vita to rot. There are several proven system sellers coming out shortly.

The million dollar question is how you get 3rd parties on board.

Giancar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 Giancar
Member since 2006 • 19159 Posts

if you don't want to talk to me then don't reply to me....  leave mario kart64fan alone you little pu55y.... he is more of a nintendo fan than your sony koolaid drinking a$$ will ever be.  we are on the same side stupid.

KBFloYd

tumblr_mc99xdfMqw1riahmqo1_400.gif.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 KBFloYd

not only batman and ME3 but also Darksiders 2. http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-darksiders-2-on-wii-u-face-off http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-mass-effect-3-wii-u-face-off better than PS3 version i'll give you that, but still i'd expect 1080p or 60 fps from a new consle. http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-batman-arkham-city-wii-u-face-off the only joke here is you, wii has far more casual games than PS3/360, don't deny it. again how i am a sony fanboy? TheGuardian03

wait...so is that eurogamer or digital foundry?

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 KBFloYd

[QUOTE="KBFloYd"]

[QUOTE="TheGuardian03"] not only batman and ME3 but also Darksiders 2. http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-darksiders-2-on-wii-u-face-off http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-mass-effect-3-wii-u-face-off better than PS3 version i'll give you that, but still i'd expect 1080p or 60 fps from a new consle. http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-batman-arkham-city-wii-u-face-off the only joke here is you, wii has far more casual games than PS3/360, don't deny it. again how i am a sony fanboy? TheGuardian03

wait...so is that eurogamer or digital foundry?

digital foundry is part of eurogamer dude.

well that kills all its credibility...eurogamer sucks.

Silverbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 Silverbond
Member since 2008 • 16130 Posts

PS3 beats Wii60 once again.

Nike_Air
#Consistency
crimsonman1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 crimsonman1245
Member since 2011 • 4253 Posts

I hope the price drop and Soul Sacrifice can give the Vita a big boost, its an amazing system.

SuperFlakeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 SuperFlakeman
Member since 2011 • 7411 Posts

I hope the price drop and Soul Sacrifice can give the Vita a big boost, its an amazing system.

crimsonman1245

I know that Wii U has several proven system sellers on the horizon which will most likely give it a big boost, it's an amazing system.

In your situation I would have said "fck off Sony for letting the system rot" Hoping and wishing is not my style ;)

trugs26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 trugs26
Member since 2004 • 7539 Posts

[QUOTE="trugs26"]

And 3DS > everything else combined.

fernandmondego_

Solace found.

Indeed. I've gotta participate in the lowly ways of SW somehow. :P

DropsofJupiter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 DropsofJupiter

[QUOTE="DropsofJupiter"]

[QUOTE="nintendoboy16"]Look at Mario Kart Wii (I'd bring up 64, but a lot of people liked that game, while I think it's dull and the true worst game in the series), Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and Donkey Kong Country Returns. Not dubbed some of the best games in their gen, but a lot of focus went on to them. True, Wii (like N64 and GameCube before it) had bad third party support, but still. Those games received either major criticism from fans/gamers or hate from fans/gamers 

nintendoboy16

After what was said about Donkey Kong not being like the Rare original and Super Smash Bros. Brawl being horribly unbalanced compared to Melee, I don't believe that. I'll believe Mario Galaxy games (despite my quips with SMG2), I'll believe CoD4, I'll believe Starcraft 2 to some extent, and I'll believe the Batman: Arkham games, but not DKCR and SSBB (both are among my favorite Wii games admittedly, but I can't overlook what was said).

Mostly I remember devs like Rare (even on the DS, surprisingly) and Griptonite (who made solid Harry Potter RPG's for GBC and great Sims adventures on GBA and DS), who are the ones I remember most developing quite a bit for Nintendo handhelds. Granted, they weren't that big (I got owned again didn't I? Damn it!), but it's still a complaint as not everyone is into games from Japan (I don't even think many Japanese 3DS games are even going to be localized).

You do know that Donkey Kong's criticism was confined to an incredibly small minority? Or that Brawl, even while considered to be inferior to Melee is generally well loved? And CoD4 got a crap ton of criticism. Mario Galaxy got a lot of criticism. Starcraft 2 got lambasted to hell. Arkham Asylum got praise, but Arkham City was met by quite a lot of dissent by many who believed the original to be better. it's called differing opinions. Nothing will ever be universally loved. Nintendo's games, like all other games, will always, no matter how good they are, be received poorly by some people, and when the general consensus is that the games are great, then those who dislike them will stand out, always. Rare not supporting 3DS is not because western third parties don't want to support 3DS, it's because Rare is owned by MS, who won't let them support Nintendo hardware, now that they have Windows Phone. Griptonite does not exist anymore. What about western third parties like n-Space, Mercury Steam, and 5th Cell who ARE supporting 3DS? Can you name one single major Japanese 3DS release that has not been announced for localization yet? Bravely Default?
rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 rjdofu
Member since 2008 • 9171 Posts

[QUOTE="TheGuardian03"]LOL at playing batman and ME3 on wiiu when there is a better cheaper version on other consles.KBFloYd

Well Batman perform like sh!t on the Wii U (framerate drop, gimmick extrafeature and what not), mass effect is the same, then what's the point of bragging about it? Oh wait you are one of the few who only had the Wii throughout the last generation :lol:
rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 rjdofu
Member since 2008 • 9171 Posts
:lol: mad sheep is the best sheep, so funny.