mag can beat mw2

• 61 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CPM_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 CPM_basic
Member since 2002 • 4247 Posts

sigh... I'm so tired of hearing this argument! Just because a game allows for more online players does not make it better. You could make a game with 1000vs1000 players... would that make it better if the gameplay was crap and it was not fun to play at all?

tirralirra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 tirralirra
Member since 2009 • 2261 Posts

Mag will most likely have lots of lag

KzJoe
Nope, i think they use sprites. And to the post above yours. MW is in the same league as Wii fit, thats rights, its a casual run and gun aimed at the masses. ie, the noobs!
Adrian_Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Adrian_Cloud
Member since 2006 • 7169 Posts
[QUOTE="tirralirra"]MAG will beat MW2 because it's not a silly run and gun. Teamwork is required. Sure the gunplay may not be quite as good, maybe, but the COD gameplay hasn't be hailed as good since the frist one. But at least MAG will have some strategy to it, and in my opinion, that makes for better gameplay. Can you tell how much i hate rehashes. eurgh!

Thats what scares me, i know PS3 has blutooth but it seems like only a small portion of people even have headsets :| This game would have been much better on PC,actually this game probably wouldn't even be getting hyped if it were for PC. I really respect Zipper as devs, Socom WAS great on PLAYSTATION TWO.
tirralirra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 tirralirra

I think this is hard to gauge. but i somewhat agree. I mean cod, people just chat ****, and that's reflective of the game. But in other games i've played, warhawk, UC2, R2, they're certainly does need to be more people with headsets and teamwork. Too many noobs in gaming these days. Which is why im happy about Demons Souls. Those kind of quality games scare noobs away. And well, the less mass produced the gaming industry is, the cheaper it gets hopefully!

Edit: KZ2 also doesn't have enough people with headsets, but while it isn't your typical run and gun (actually requires thinking and skill!) strategy isn't entirely necessary (depending on what mode you play) and you can sometimes go on one man rampages on deathmatch

_Cadbury_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#55 _Cadbury_
Member since 2006 • 2936 Posts
MAG is going to flop,I wish people would stop hyping it.
Abicus7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Abicus7
Member since 2007 • 2009 Posts

I really want to try it out before making an opinion about it.. from all the videos I've seen it looks like a great war sim. But...too early to tell.

tirralirra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 tirralirra

^^^

This. I just hope the gunplay is good enough to complement that strategy.

MAG is going to flop,I wish people would stop hyping it._Cadbury_
Why? MW2 hype is unnecesary. same applies to AC2 and L4D2. MAG is something new! Despite the massive amount of players, it has lots of features going for it. Mainly to dow ith teamwork and strategy. Oh wait, i forgot gamers don't like games that require effort and intelligence no more, silly me.

oblivionboar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 oblivionboar
Member since 2009 • 194 Posts

maybe you should read in playstation offical magazine why fps is dead refering to modern warfare unlike bio shock borderlands people only buy it cause it says call of duty, bioshock is a better game beacause it was a great story unlike modern warfare just shooting terrorists and your modern warfare game idea was stolen off of zipper from the original socom games and the original makers of this type of game isnt just making a game like modern warefare but a game with biggest online shooter ever made.

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

while mw2 is only 9v9 with not a great story mode in the end mw2 is mainly only for online but 9v9... try 128v128

oblivionboar

anybody here ever wonder why the huge battle games on pc failed so miserably 5 years ago?

seriously it was so unpopular that not even one of them remain and they are only brought up as an example of how they don't work and are the poster children for trends that don't pan out

good luck mag you are gonna need it

mr-krinkles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#60 mr-krinkles
Member since 2008 • 1641 Posts

I think MAG is gonna flop hard. The gameplay looked horrible. The game in general looked horrible, even though it has a sweet ass concept.

AnnoyedDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 AnnoyedDragon
Member since 2006 • 9948 Posts

while mw2 is only 9v9 with not a great story mode in the end mw2 is mainly only for online but 9v9... try 128v128

oblivionboar

I increasingly believe that number is the only reason people are hyping that game, a gimmick in other words.

What matters more than anything is organizing that many players in a way that is practical and fun for everyone, second priority to some people compared to a figure it seems.