Looking Back Now...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for The-Last-Chainy
The-Last-Chainy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 The-Last-Chainy
Member since 2007 • 27 Posts

I have a 360 and I must say... Its NOT WORTH IT...Sure its going to get games like Halo 3, Mass Effect, Project Gotham Racing 4. But, Those games don't even look all that fun... I'm totaly sick of Microsoft... Everyone thinks MS has the Better online... Well not Anymore... Everyone I know is going to play online with PS3... No more MS Live and PS3 HOME LOOKS GREAT...

I got into the 360 because its what everyone had... I used to be a Sony Fanboy, but Sence everyone I knew was getting a 360 I desided to Go along with them, because it would be no fun to play alone no matter how good the PS3 was... And Many people helped me think that getting the 360 was the right pick because 360 had Gears and it was going to be getting halo 3...

But, now Everyone I know Is trading in there 360's and Getting PS3... I fell a little betrayed, but I know there making the right pick and I plan to get a PS3 like I originaly planed to when Final Fantasy 13 comes out along with Killzone...

I'm sick of people on this Message board saying Live is better and no one in there right mind would get a PS3... The PS3 is No longer OVER Priced and everyone that does not live under a rock would understand that the PS3 is Taking over in the Real World...

I have a Job and Pay for all of my games... Microsoft is and Always will be a RIP OFF...

Miyomatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Miyomatic
Member since 2005 • 3541 Posts
Thanks for sharing. :|
DA_B0MB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 DA_B0MB
Member since 2005 • 9938 Posts
I'm not going to argue your opinions.
ShaneBeck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#4 ShaneBeck
Member since 2005 • 10511 Posts
everyone that does not live under a rock would understand that the PS3 is Taking over in the Real World...The-Last-Chainy

:lol: I would have stopped reading there if it wasn't the end of your rant.
LTomlinson21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#5 LTomlinson21
Member since 2004 • 24423 Posts
As of now, you are probably one of the few who knows a lot of people moving over to the PS3.
XxR0gu3Go0sexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#6 XxR0gu3Go0sexX
Member since 2006 • 1261 Posts

[QUOTE="The-Last-Chainy"] everyone that does not live under a rock would understand that the PS3 is Taking over in the Real World...ShaneBeck

Thats Cute... Are you happy with the 3 Discs??? He Is Ranting, but there still is a Point to it which you can't deny... All That MS once had going to them; Online, Games, Community... Is slowing Slipping away and Sony is there to Pick up everything that MS Just Dropped...

lantus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#7 lantus
Member since 2006 • 10591 Posts

I think you should go cry in your blog.

hyruledweller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 hyruledweller
Member since 2006 • 3168 Posts
Don't look back in Anger...
LTomlinson21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#9 LTomlinson21
Member since 2004 • 24423 Posts

[QUOTE="ShaneBeck"][QUOTE="The-Last-Chainy"] everyone that does not live under a rock would understand that the PS3 is Taking over in the Real World...XxR0gu3Go0sexX

Thats Cute... Are you happy with the 3 Discs??? He Is Ranting, but there still is a Point to it which you can't deny... All That MS once had going to them; Online, Games, Community... Is slowing Slipping away and Sony is there to Pick up everything that MS Just Dropped...

Where did you get that Xbox Live is slipping and their community is slipping?

XxR0gu3Go0sexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 XxR0gu3Go0sexX

As of now, you are probably one of the few who knows a lot of people moving over to the PS3.LTomlinson21

I don't know why everyone is saying they wont argue with that Opinion... Thats What Debates are.... I'm also Playing the 360, but I know that PS3 is there... I just gave a friend my Gears of War Case becuase he needed it so he could trade it in... He traded in his 360 and a bunch of games so HE could get a PS3.. I'm going to fallow when Final Fantasy 13 comes out also...

-Sora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 -Sora
Member since 2004 • 15152 Posts
ok then sell your 360, we dont care.
thinicer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 thinicer
Member since 2006 • 3704 Posts

Live offers a lot, but I think that online gaming should become a standard feature. Having to pay to play games online is absolutely ridiculous. Playing games on Xbox Live is entirely client-side. Microsoft does not provide servers that host games and they do not provide the bandwidth.

Gold should still be offered, but only as an option to provide premium content & features for gamers.

XxR0gu3Go0sexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 XxR0gu3Go0sexX
[QUOTE="XxR0gu3Go0sexX"]

[QUOTE="ShaneBeck"][QUOTE="The-Last-Chainy"] everyone that does not live under a rock would understand that the PS3 is Taking over in the Real World...LTomlinson21

Where did you get that Xbox Live is slipping and their community is slipping?

Oh sorry I should have said... Everyone that I know is Ending there accounts and getting PS3... So I'm really bored on it now becuase there is no one to play with... I guess thats from personal Experiance becuase you may still have a lot of friends on it, but ITs lossing it Flare to me...

XxR0gu3Go0sexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 XxR0gu3Go0sexX

ok then sell your 360, we dont care.-Sora

Hey Buddy... This is kind of what System Wars is For... Debateing the systems talking about which is Better... If you don't like it LEAVE...

-Sora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 -Sora

[QUOTE="-Sora"]ok then sell your 360, we dont care.XxR0gu3Go0sexX

Hey Buddy... This is kind of what System Wars is For... Debateing the systems talking about which is Better... If you don't like it LEAVE...

He isnt trying to argue, he is just ranting.

ShaneBeck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 ShaneBeck
Thats Cute... Are you happy with the 3 Discs??? He Is Ranting, but there still is a Point to it which you can't deny... All That MS once had going to them; Online, Games, Community... Is slowing Slipping away and Sony is there to Pick up everything that MS Just Dropped...XxR0gu3Go0sexX

*Denies*

oh noez
XxR0gu3Go0sexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 XxR0gu3Go0sexX

Live offers a lot, but I think that online gaming should become a standard feature. Having to pay to play games online is absolutely ridiculous. Playing games on Xbox Live is entirely client-side. Microsoft does not provide servers that host games and they do not provide the bandwidth.

Gold should still be offered, but only as an option to provide premium content & features for gamers.

thinicer

I guess I don't really Care about Paying 50 Bucks a year for online does not bug me... But I would Like to know What there using it for... PS3's Home is Better and its FREE...

Oh and MS needs to worry more about getting some good games up because Right now there is nothing to play... the only reason I still play online is because My Friends played with me, but now there getting PS3s... I only have 4 Real Life Friends left on Xbox Live... Its too boring...

XxR0gu3Go0sexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 XxR0gu3Go0sexX
[QUOTE="XxR0gu3Go0sexX"]

[QUOTE="-Sora"]ok then sell your 360, we dont care.-Sora

How else are you suppost to Start an Arguement... You have to throw your opinion out there sopeople can agree or Deny..

-Sora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 -Sora
[QUOTE="thinicer"]

XxR0gu3Go0sexX

I guess I don't really Care about Paying 50 Bucks a year for online does not bug me... But I would Like to know What there using it for... PS3's Home is Better and its FREE...

Oh and MS needs to worry more about getting some good games up because Right now there is nothing to play... the only reason I still play online is because My Friends played with me, but now there getting PS3s... I only have 4 Real Life Friends left on Xbox Live... Its too boring...

XBL is better, it has much more content then PSN will ever have , we have in-game chat in every game.

We also have the best games right now like Gears of war, Dead Rising, GRAW 2, Lost Planet, and more, then we haveBioshock coming out next month with Blue dragon, then Halo 3 and Mass Effect, in Dec we have Lost Odyssey.

Most people play online because they want to play with their friends. And PSN is boring, none of my friends have PSN.

The-Last-Chainy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 The-Last-Chainy

[QUOTE="XxR0gu3Go0sexX"] Thats Cute... Are you happy with the 3 Discs??? He Is Ranting, but there still is a Point to it which you can't deny... All That MS once had going to them; Online, Games, Community... Is slowing Slipping away and Sony is there to Pick up everything that MS Just Dropped...ShaneBeck

*Denies*

oh noez

Nice Arguement there Sparky... Sounds like you don't even know what we are talking about so you should just go back and play your 3 discs of Blue Dragon...

-Sora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 -Sora
[QUOTE="-Sora"][QUOTE="XxR0gu3Go0sexX"]

[QUOTE="-Sora"]ok then sell your 360, we dont care.XxR0gu3Go0sexX

How else are you suppost to Start an Arguement... You have to throw your opinion out there sopeople can agree or Deny..

whats the point of arguing when he has already made up his mind?

bulb_or_parrot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 bulb_or_parrot
Member since 2007 • 73 Posts
Okay! I think any console over $200 is a ripoff! But what do I know, I like my money to go towards *games* and not the hardware that plays them... I've never enjoyed a rousing game of "PS3 menu screen" y'know? The system is just the paper bag that they put the cheeseburger in... without the cheeseburger, it's just garbage! And who's ever heard of paying for a paper bag?
The-Last-Chainy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 The-Last-Chainy
[QUOTE="XxR0gu3Go0sexX"][QUOTE="thinicer"]

-Sora

XBL is better, it has much more content then PSN will ever have , we have in-game chat in every game.

We also have the best games right now like Gears of war, Dead Rising, GRAW 2, Lost Planet, and more, then we haveBioshock coming out next month with Blue dragon, then Halo 3 and Mass Effect, in Dec we have Lost Odyssey.

Most people play online because they want to play with their friends. And PSN is boring, none of my friends have PSN.

Well all of my Friends have it...

I would not go as far as to say PSN will never have that stuff becuase it does have most of that stuff already... But I guess you have never even looked at Home Before have you... I will agree 360 has the better games, but there not that much better and soon that will all change...

ShaneBeck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 ShaneBeck

[QUOTE="ShaneBeck"][QUOTE="XxR0gu3Go0sexX"] Thats Cute... Are you happy with the 3 Discs??? He Is Ranting, but there still is a Point to it which you can't deny... All That MS once had going to them; Online, Games, Community... Is slowing Slipping away and Sony is there to Pick up everything that MS Just Dropped...The-Last-Chainy

*Denies*

oh noez

Nice Arguement there Sparky... Sounds like you don't even know what we are talking about so you should just go back and play your 3 discs of Blue Dragon...

Speaking of lame arguments...:|
The-Last-Chainy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 The-Last-Chainy

Okay! I think any console over $200 is a ripoff! But what do I know, I like my money to go towards *games* and not the hardware that plays them... I've never enjoyed a rousing game of "PS3 menu screen" y'know? The system is just the paper bag that they put the cheeseburger in... without the cheeseburger, it's just garbage! And who's ever heard of paying for a paper bag?bulb_or_parrot

Which Console (Not hand held) Ever started Below $200??? Wii is 250...

The-Last-Chainy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 The-Last-Chainy
[QUOTE="The-Last-Chainy"]

[QUOTE="ShaneBeck"][QUOTE="XxR0gu3Go0sexX"] Thats Cute... Are you happy with the 3 Discs??? He Is Ranting, but there still is a Point to it which you can't deny... All That MS once had going to them; Online, Games, Community... Is slowing Slipping away and Sony is there to Pick up everything that MS Just Dropped...ShaneBeck

*Denies*

oh noez

Your not giving me an Arguement, so its a Little Hard to Reply to NOTHING...

bulb_or_parrot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 bulb_or_parrot
Member since 2007 • 73 Posts

[QUOTE="bulb_or_parrot"]Okay! I think any console over $200 is a ripoff! But what do I know, I like my money to go towards *games* and not the hardware that plays them... I've never enjoyed a rousing game of "PS3 menu screen" y'know? The system is just the paper bag that they put the cheeseburger in... without the cheeseburger, it's just garbage! And who's ever heard of paying for a paper bag?The-Last-Chainy

Which Console (Not hand held) Ever started Below $200??? Wii is 250...

Ever Nintendo console until the Wii launched for $200! And I luv handhelds because they're always inexpensive and I can take them with me everywhere... Wii is $50 too much for my tastes, 'cuz I don't think Wii Sports is what you'd call a $50 game, y'know?
-Sora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 -Sora

[QUOTE="ShaneBeck"][QUOTE="XxR0gu3Go0sexX"] Thats Cute... Are you happy with the 3 Discs??? He Is Ranting, but there still is a Point to it which you can't deny... All That MS once had going to them; Online, Games, Community... Is slowing Slipping away and Sony is there to Pick up everything that MS Just Dropped...The-Last-Chainy

*Denies*

oh noez

Because you cant get off your ass and change the disc every 10 hours?

Shaqneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#29 Shaqneel
Member since 2006 • 1413 Posts
Thanks for sharing. :|Miyomatic
The-Last-Chainy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 The-Last-Chainy

whats the point of arguing when he has already made up his mind? -Sora

To convince others that may not already have there minds made up... People some times come to System Wars to Figure out which console to buy and Two People Argueing My Convince him of which to buy... One may have a Better arguement or somthing...

-Sora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 -Sora
[QUOTE="ShaneBeck"][QUOTE="The-Last-Chainy"]

*Denies*

oh noez

Your not giving me an Arguement, so its a Little Hard to Reply to NOTHING...

Its a little hard to reply too, "none of the 360 games look that fun" What am i suppose to say "Actually those 360 games will be extremely fun" and completely just say my opinion>>>>>>yours?

Avatar image for Danthegamingman
Danthegamingman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#32 Danthegamingman
Member since 2003 • 19978 Posts
[QUOTE="thinicer"]

XxR0gu3Go0sexX

How do you know HOME is better? Also, just for the record, Sony is out to make money as well. You don't think they will nickel and dime us to death to use HOME to its fullest?
-Sora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 -Sora

[QUOTE="-Sora"]whats the point of arguing when he has already made up his mind? The-Last-Chainy

To convince others that may not already have there minds made up... People some times come to System Wars to Figure out which console to buy and Two People Argueing My Convince him of which to buy... One may have a Better arguement or somthing...

Well they are going to the wrong place.

The-Last-Chainy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 The-Last-Chainy
[QUOTE="The-Last-Chainy"]

[QUOTE="ShaneBeck"][QUOTE="XxR0gu3Go0sexX"] Thats Cute... Are you happy with the 3 Discs??? He Is Ranting, but there still is a Point to it which you can't deny... All That MS once had going to them; Online, Games, Community... Is slowing Slipping away and Sony is there to Pick up everything that MS Just Dropped...-Sora

*Denies*

oh noez

I don't know... I don't Play for 10 Hours Staight... So normaly I don't worry about getting up every 10 hours becuase I play mabye 2-3 Hours a Day... Not Everyday... Some times I have to work all day...

The-Last-Chainy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 The-Last-Chainy
[QUOTE="XxR0gu3Go0sexX"][QUOTE="thinicer"]

Danthegamingman

How do you know HOME is better? Also, just for the record, Sony is out to make money as well. You don't think they will nickel and dime us to death to use HOME to its fullest?

I'm not saying Home is Better, but I'm saying Live is not as good as everyone makes it out to be...

Also I know all companies are there to make money, but I feel Sony is doing a better job then MS so its worth my money... They are there to make money, but what there selling is worth it...

-Sora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 -Sora
[QUOTE="-Sora"][QUOTE="The-Last-Chainy"]

*Denies*

oh noez

I don't know... I don't Play for 10 Hours Staight... So normaly I don't worry about getting up every 10 hours becuase I play mabye 2-3 Hours a Day... Not Everyday... Some times I have to work all day...

I meant ingame hours, i didnt mean you had to play 10 hours straight.

So every 3 days you have to change the disc, big deal.